Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! (4427 Views)

Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? / Men Needs To Upgrade / Things Pimps Know That The Average Men Needs To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by mirabel9(f): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
1. Women fall in love through a man's words, they stay in love because of his actions.
2. Before you tell her "I love you", be sure you know the meaning, depth, weight and responsibility of those words.
3. She loves to be slowly unveiled, don't push or rush her.
4. Even though her heart believes in love, she needs convincing as to why she should love. It is up to you to call her heart out from hiding.
5. Awaken love in her only if you are serious.
6. Honesty is key, tell her the truth no matter how painful or difficult it is to bear, she will love and trust you more for it.
7. Women think of sex too, but it is a side of her preserved for her special man.
8. Women love attention, the moment she notices you don't give her attention, she reads that as things falling apart between you two.
9. The best gift you can give a woman is your time. You can buy expensive gifts but if you rob her you, the expensive gifts mean little to her. Her indicator of love is your time.
10. Every woman wishes her man would confide in her but often women find men to be guarded and she feels helpless on how to get to him. Share with her your troubles, fears and hopes; she wants you to need her.
11. There is a difference between love and being in love. Loving you is her personal choice, being in love with you is dependent on how good you treat her and excite her.
12. When you keep secrets you make her insecure. The easiest way to make her feel safe and secure is by empowering her with information. Let her know your friends, your schedule for the day, alert her when you will be busy and not able to talk or meet and she will understand.
13. It is one thing to say you love her, it is another thing to make her feel loved. Too many men claim to love their women but their women don't feel loved. As the saying goes "Justice must not only be done, justice must be seen to be done", in the same way, do things that make her feel loved.
14. It is your duty to make her feel sexy by how you desire her. She feels sexy when you are hungry for her, when you look at her and how you talk to her. If she doesn't feel sexy, you have failed.
15. Women make love with their heart, treat her heart well and your marriage will have an exciting sexlife. She is eager to drive you crazy. Treat her well outside the bedroom and in the bedroom she'll be on fire.
16. It will hurt her if she receives more compliments, admiration and respect from other men than she does from you.
17. Outside the house, she will dress in a sexy and beautiful way, not because she wants the attention of other men but because you make her feel sexy and beautiful.
18. An insecure man is a turn off. She is with you and no one else. Relax; other men want her from a distance but you have her upclose and personal for life.
19. A faithful and confident man is very attractive.
20. Not every woman is the same. Know your woman, don't think she is like your ex, a celebrity, the stuff you read in magazines and blogs, or what you see in movies.
21. Sometimes all a woman needs is you to listen. She will open up to you, not because she wants you to give her direction and advise but so that she can vent. You don't always have to have answers for everything, just listen.
22. If you break up with her tell her why. Women love closure, don't just disappear.
23. A woman loves with her all, and before her relationship/marriage to the man she loves ends, she will give her all. Fight for your love with her, she can't salvage the love alone.
24. Many times she has been unappreciated and suppressed. As a man, do the opposite, appreciate her efforts, support her and build her.
25. Don't change for the worse from the good man she fell in love with. Consistency is very important to her.
26. Just a simple and short phonecall from her man to check up on her or tell her he loves her makes her smile all day. She never gets tired of hearing "I love you" from the man she loves.
27. Women are generally calm, loving and peaceful; they get defensive, combative and bitter when pushed to the wall and betrayed. Don't cause her to be defensive, combative and bitter.
28. If perhaps her ex taught her pain, it is your role to make her unlearn old lessons and teach her love.
29. Eye contact and physical touch makes her feel special. Don't rob her these.
30. Love her in public the same way you love her in private.
31. Being loved by a woman is a blessing, she will come into a man's life and bring increase, favour, beauty and life transformation;only if you treat her right.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by Nehyooh(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Noted !
You did well.
Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by mirabel9(f): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nehyooh:
Noted !
You did well.

thanks
Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by chiefolododo(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
I should find time one day to read this epistle

2 Likes

Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by mirabel9(f): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
chiefolododo:
I should find time one day to read this epistle

lol,
you are welcome anyday anytime
Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by Starz825(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
With all this...there will always be issues....
Fight and misunderstanding will rise at some point.....but then maturity will keep both parties together..

"I want a woman with the right senses"

2 Likes

Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by chiefolododo(m): 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
mirabel9:

lol,
you are welcome anyday anytime
I have gone through it, it makes sense , but I think it is difficult to truly love if we should go by what you have written

1 Like

Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by Adasun(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Another write up to cage men.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by Vickho6(m): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
U deserves an accolades OP... thumb up for u

Nice write up....

If u don't have money,,, forget all this.........

1 Like

Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by Nweike190(m): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Vickho6:

Nice write up....

grin
Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by mirabel9(f): 3:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Adasun:
Another write up to cage men.

are you sure?
Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by mirabel9(f): 3:35am On Jun 29, 2020
chiefolododo:
I have gone through it, it makes sense , but I think it is difficult to truly love if we should go by what you have written

its possible, if only men can just follow by the rules
Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by mirabel9(f): 3:36am On Jun 29, 2020
Vickho6:

Nice write up....

lol
Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by KAHBOOM: 4:19am On Jun 29, 2020
Men have Xuffad oo shocked
So we must do all dis to make women fall in love?
Show a Nigerian girl all this ur Hollywood love signal and watch her see u as weak.
They will give u a number in the list of dia conquered mumus like u and go for bad boys.

9 Likes

Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:22am On Jun 29, 2020
Let me wait for the summary undecided
Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by BOOZELEE: 4:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Its like u modified this ur list.

Mtcheww!I will give her my left ball or my two kidneys to show my love na..
Infact I will die for her on the cross of Calvary to prove my loveangry

Show a girl this signs and she will turn u to her foot match.

8 Likes

Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by SMARTVIC10(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2020
on point..
Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by mirabel9(f): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
BOOZELEE:
Rubbish list.

I can tell that u are a woman wrapper.

We Nigerian men needs to start forming state association and if anyone in our association does what the op wrote we will call a meeting on him,hold him down and flog him till his ass bleeds.

Its ur type that a woman will slap for insulting her when u caught her cheating and u will still kneel down to beg her.

Can u imagine I buy her expensive gift and u said it means little to her that she wants time and attention.

I give her attention.

After giving her attention I go still by recharge card call her to tell her say i love her..wetin do the gel phone to call?mtcheww!I for give her my left balls or my kidney to show my love na..
Infact I for die for her for cross of Calvary to prove my loveangry

List plenty to summarize but as I dey read am I just dey provoke.
Show girls this signs and they will turn u to there foot match.

it seems you have been agrieved of late by someone you have truly loved

sorry for all this
Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by oofjm: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
mirabel9:

it seems you have been agrieved of late by someone you have truly loved

sorry for all this
the guy is right oo...women don't like good guys...try to tell her I love u almost all the time...she will think u can't do without her and she will begin to misbehave..."u r now a boring guy"

1 Like

Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by mirabel9(f): 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
we are still selling for 1000 naira
do call Stanley on 09030682331
Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by merieam16(f): 7:04am On Aug 29, 2020
Vickho6:

Nice write up....

loud it
Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by Unreall: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2020
tried all these ended up looking like a biitch heaven knows it'll never happen again

1 Like

Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by Happyfela(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2020
Tomfoolery
Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by loswhite(m): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2020
chiefolododo:
all the love she mentioned is just base on selfishness...love is not selfish it is selfless...most women understanding of love is just selfish...lol everything is about them

1 Like

Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by loswhite(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2020
mirabel9:

its possible, if only men can just follow by the rules
so can you follow our rules? All you think love is all about women?

1 Like

Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by Zeeofficial: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2020
Na wa oo ....31 rules!!!
Haba nah

1 Like

Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by mirabel9(f): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2020
Zeeofficial:
Na wa oo ....31 rules!!!
Haba nah

lol
Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by mirabel9(f): 11:00am On Aug 29, 2020
loswhite:
so can you follow our rules? All you think love is all about women?

men can naturally outlook things,
but women don't
Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by cezarman(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2020
Joker grin
Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by doscar(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2020
If we follow by these rules, then men are on the losing side!

It sucks �
Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by DirtyGold: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2020
Fellas... we now live in a pussified world.
Men need to be taught how to be men by men.

On the matters of the heart, take women's advice at your own peril

What's tha business?
Re: 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! by skywalker240(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2020
Keep your rules, let me keep making my cash

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Peep My Neighbor When She Was Taking Her Bath Now Am In Love With Her / Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland / How To Win Your Ex Boyfriend Back From Another Woman Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.