Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) (72167 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Whoknowsme: 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Good you broke out immediately to save your life

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by BIGBANNNG411: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Why is there so much rage and anger in the world. Why would you constantly abuse the person you hope to spend the rest of your life with. It's sickening.

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Opolopoopolonio: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Good one
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Not a bad decision
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by molas02: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Congratulations... Big win to her.
Even if U are married and ur husband dey beat U pls beter pack out and stay alone....another husband go come. Don't risk staying with beater

8 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by excel101(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Liars, beating of women is now trending because Osinachi's case.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Obagofixxy: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kudos to you

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by TheGift: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Aonkuuse:
I think this young lady have made the best choice for herself. She called off her wedding that supposed to hold on Saturday over her boyfriend's constant beatings

Read her story below:

https://www.facebook.com/100023344715047/posts/1125662428221904/?app=fbl

She just made the best decision of Her life. She will be fine.

Anyone who wants to beg Her to forgive and forget, because guests have already been invited , canopy has been rented or bride price has already been shared, Should keep their mouths , shut!!!

10 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by horia: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Calling it off right now is best. No children yet, no complications!

BTW so these smiles in pre wedding photos na scam cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
cool nice one/Wise girl She runz b4 that fl@thead bEAST KILL her like that Gospel musician.Marry sensible man not ipob touts sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Ekaka1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
See the guy face as e strong like bricklayer own...I for say Wetin fine gurls dey find for all these ugly men body but I quickly realized that na optics and make up dey cover the girl ugliness so they're evenly matched ...a match made in hell grin

7 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by GistFullGround: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2022

He may come begging, crying & giving you gifts; BE MINDFUL of the devil because he may destroy you.

I think you should invite the police so he can sign an undertaking but that is not to say you should go back. Its for the law to know whats going on concerning the violence...

Then, you should just relocate quick!

Only those alive get to give testimony...

I salute you for this decision!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by ussv: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Good choice. You just saved your life.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Taking such decision by the lady must have been tough on her but it is the best thing to do.
Take heart sweetie, Buhari may have spoil this country but there are something to enjoy while alive. Live life to the fullest.

The stupid man eyes go don clear now small. grin

9 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by greatseed: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Good 4u! But I can't judge or decide 4u. Since you already made ur decision without 'we' hearing his own side of the story!

I don't think it was appropriate to publish this online. At the end it's your cross. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by SunMusk(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
You should be ashamed of yourself, ur problem is riches in the future. Don you have sympathy?? +
immortalcrown:
Okay. Next...

Leaving him is a good choice because a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Good luck in your marriage. But the problem is most humans, especially women, are insatiable. You have left him. If he gets another woman or gets richer, you will begin to regret leaving him.

I like the fact that you publicized this. If you mess up in your marriage, your marriage will remember this publicity and do what will vindicate the man you accuse now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Dare1971(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
That's a good news.
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Honourable1901(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
The best decision I have seen today

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by TruthinAction: 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
The women are waking up to reality. But why wait till the ceremony was planned and date fixed? You should have left long before now. Well, it's better late than never.

I think these men that abuse women are possessed. But she should go far away from him for her safety. A man like this could kill her for disgracing him publicly.

7 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
donbenie:
If the bride price has been paid..
You done marry be that..
Na to annul the marriage be next.. grin
Apparently not so for her case! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by ceaser: 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Funny.

Was about to post this story. I guess you beat me to it.

And I think it's a wise decision on the part of the lady.

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by soft101: 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Better. We are not ready for another sad news.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by bonnyhope: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Now he has dredged the canal for nothing

Another fellow guy will enter to start dredging

And you will not do your assignment well till the last minute
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by OKNAIJABLOG: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
you are daft, it happens worldwide and they can manage and endure it due to personal or selfish reasons
Fumiosasaki1:
Is like men tend to beat women too often in this part of the world.
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by TheGift: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
excel101:
Liars, beating of women is now trending because Osinachi's case.

Can you swear with your life that it is a lie? Or you are just jumping to conclusions because of your assumptions and preconceived notions?

7 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by brightalo1010: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Listen fellow men you can't correct an error or wrong doing by beating her, if she cheats and you beat her it will never change the fact that she has already slept with another man.

No let there bad mouth lead you in beating them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.