Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) (72166 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by valentinos22(m): 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
texazzpete:

Imagine you trying to victim blame.

In a patriarchal society, you’re trying to tell me that a woman will be insulting her fiancé and openly flirting with other guys weeks to her marriage?

Imagine trying to claim that wife beaters who beat their wives for no reason suffer from mental health issues. When they are everyday people who have been conditioned to see women as inferior to them.

We condone this rubbish all the time. You need to outgrow this

1. If u have not heard of insulting/flirting or sex with an ex on same week of wedding, then I think you are yet a young man! You have not seen anything.

2. Wife beaters conditioned by what exactly?
Are you among the wife beaters gang?
Do you agree that madness is of various degrees?

Before you insult me again,try to seek the opinion of sane friends around please.
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by texazzpete(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2022
valentinos22:

1. If u have not heard of insulting/flirting or sex with an ex on same week of wedding, then I think you are yet a young man! You have not seen anything.

I’m most certainly older than you.

I used the word ‘openly’ for a reason. Why will you not read ?

valentinos22:

2. Wife beaters conditioned by what exactly?
Are you among the wife beaters gang?
Do you agree that madness is of various degrees?

Ah. I see that your issue is from comprehension, not the reading part.

I suggest you re-read what I posted when you’ve sobered up

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.