Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? (1389 Views)

I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life / Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 14, 2022
Her husband raped her daughter and she decided to seek advice from these deluded women.

Dear desperate Nigerian married women association, please stop this rubbish. You have your own identity. You were not born to please a man. Last time I checked you can work and earn your own money, so why must you keep butt-licking your abusive husband

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 14, 2022
Take a look at these disturbing comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 14, 2022
These women need therapy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 14, 2022
This is so sick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 14, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 14, 2022
angry

4 Likes

Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by muyico(m): 6:49am On Apr 14, 2022
Women take it easy! D race isnt too clear 2 me.and rembr u cant deny or defeat d nature. God allowed defeat so dat we can value ourselv
Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by vastolord4(m): 6:57am On Apr 14, 2022
Most of these women are in a relationship outside their main relationships.. its really hard to trust a woman but not harder than trusting a buhari supporter..

2 Likes

Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by MadamVanessa(f): 7:00am On Apr 14, 2022
shocked

Marriage is the opium of our women. Imagine an idiotic useless man raped her daughter and a fellow women are advising her to send her daughter away and protect her marriage. Which kind marriage is that? God punish such marriage.

If I don't marry a man , that will make me less a human. Nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by HopeNeverDies: 7:01am On Apr 14, 2022
Damnnnn!!!!
Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by McLizbae: 7:03am On Apr 14, 2022
What if we train the little girls to believe that: you are your own boss!

1 Like

Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:09am On Apr 14, 2022
strange comments
Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 14, 2022
She has no job nor money to move out of her husband's house. Apparently she brought nothing to the table.
So she'll still stick around with that sicko of a man. She has no damn choice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by RoyalBlu(f): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2022
OP,

You should understand that it's very easy to advise someone else not in the same situation as you.

*You didn't have to put up the group picture of their page tho.

1 Like

Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 14, 2022
Op you can't blur the names of the screenshots & you used a pic of a group of women. Hope nobody ll drag you for privacy exposure.

Now to the advises I v read.
Marriage is very delicate, rape is highly condemnable.
I v not read/heard the details of the story so it's difficult to predict.
Those telling the woman to stay in her marriage probably v their reason. It's true some women are desperate in marriage especially when their finance is majorly on what they get in the marriage. As for the daughter, I don't know if she was raped or had affair with her mom's husband. If she was raped it's easy to attack the husband & protect the girl. But if it's otherwise, na serious issue o

1 Like

Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by dayoscape: 7:39am On Apr 14, 2022
Reading this shit scared me
Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by DonBenny77(m): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2022
No matter how big and sophisticated women seem.
Na fish brain them carry
Mothers indeed
Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by Nonexisting: 7:45am On Apr 14, 2022
They probably are the same set of women that claim to be feminists here in nairaland. Their strength is only on faceless forum like nairaland. Lioness online, pussy cat offline. They come here to engage men in e-fights like lionesses but crawl back home to receive beatings from their useless bully husbands. See advice naa, foolish people.

2 Likes

Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by habsydiamond(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2022
See some women dey think like to tolotolo oo.. See Dem chief adviser as if, if this happened to them they will take say advice, yeye people..
Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 14, 2022
All these comments are soo sickening and annoying

They are all foolish thinking they are wise...SMH

Anyways this world is not home...I am just a passerby
I am outta here cry
Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2022
@Sweetplum

I would not blur their names, they are supporting evil and attacking people who contradict them unprovoked.

The woman’s husband is having sexual intercourse with her daughter, HIS OWN 15 YEAR OLD STEP-DAUGHTER. A MINOR! angry

How can a 15 year old have an affair with a middle aged man? That is statutory rape!

Even if the 15 year old ‘seduced’ the Agbaya man, he should have known better! He is a grown man and not a thumb sucking infant.

Any so called husband that abuses my kids will definitely land in jail. My love for him will die immediately.

A man that can be turned on by a minor or have sex with your relative is a sick person and is not worthy of your love or marriage.

Please women, know your worth. I know it’s not easy but you can achieve a lot without the MRS title. No man should be prioritized above your children, your children always come first.

THERE IS ALSO BLISSFUL LIFE OUTSIDE MARRIAGE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by Savedday: 8:12am On Apr 14, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:17am On Apr 14, 2022
And it was women giving this advice.
No wonder some men can get away with anything some women are certified fools a man is abusing his stepdaughter and some idiots are advising the woman to stay and abandon her daughter with another relative for a man that is an idiot.

I want to believe that this is a work of fiction seriously the mindset of some women is in bondage the chains are yet to be cut off.

I am depressed

Bunnybee:
@Sweetplum

I would not blur their names, they are supporting evil and attacking people who contradict them unprovoked.

The woman’s husband is having sexual intercourse with her daughter, HIS OWN 15 YEAR OLD STEP-DAUGHTER. A MINOR! angry

How can a 15 year old have an affair with a middle aged man? That is statutory rape!

Even if the 15 year old ‘seduced’ the Agbaya man, he should have known better! He is a grown man and not a thumb sucking infant.

Any so called husband that abuses my kids will definitely land in jail. My love for him will die immediately.

A man that can be turned on by a minor or have sex with your relative is a sick person and is not worthy of your love or marriage.

Please women, know your worth. I know it’s not easy but you can achieve a lot without the MRS title. No man should be prioritized above your children, your children always come first.

THERE IS ALSO BLISSFUL LIFE OUTSIDE MARRIAGE.

Men commit these crimes because they know that women will let them get away with it. This is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by Nyascobar1414: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2022
Truly,, they are all useless...
Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by Jeon(f): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2022
I see women that stay in abusive relationship as failure , they lack back bone the reason why they are down on earth to please men no matter what.

3 Likes

Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by beautyhd: 9:01am On Apr 14, 2022
Hold religion responsible.

They teach women in churches to watch war room, fast and pray for erring husbands, increase their submission level to 115 when their husbands beat them, tell them to look good when he cheats.

They are told that God frowns at divorce.

No body talks about her mental health, she is told to endure until she endures to her death.

My mother told me that no matter how wealthy my husband is, I must have something doing because no body knows what tomorrow holds.

Most women are happy being called housewives.

You can still stay home and do some petty stuff that brings in money.

2 Likes

Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by Prayfortheworld: 9:07am On Apr 14, 2022
How can someone rape his own child. I can't even imagine such rubbish.
Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by siofra(f): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2022
Hmm.

It's women like this that maltreat their step daughters and kill their housemaids.

1 Like

Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by Piptocoin: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2022
The Women Council of Deluded Housewives. Shamefully, none of them applied their thoughts to the possibility that the man may have threatened to kill the poor girl if she revealed the sexual abuse. Some of them were even of the opinion that the girl enjoyed it....oh Lord! sad
Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:44am On Apr 14, 2022
Nonexisting:
They probably are the same set of women that claim to be feminists here in nairaland. Their strength is only on faceless forum like nairaland. Lioness online, pussy cat offline. They come here to engage men in e-fights like lionesses but crawl back home to receive beatings from their useless bully husbands. See advice naa, foolish people.

Yes, I am glad you used the word 'probably.' It's a probable thing and not a fact, so I got no problem there. I WONDER if men like you too, redpillers and women-bashers are like the husband of the lady in question. Y'all strength is only on an anonymous forum where you get to defend rap*sts and abusers because you're perpetrators yourself. Cannot be in a meaningful relationship with a woman nor have healthy sex, so you resort to coercion, manipulation and force.

But, but, I thought the general consensus is that feminists get no men? So now we have husbands, eh? No problem. If the above you just wrote doesn't describe you sef, I don't know what will.

Voltron online, sissy and simp offline. That's exactly why you are the way you are. Abi no be woman turn you so? You don talk am with your e-mouth. So you're a perfect example of a person gone wrong at the hands of the opposite sex. A look at your moniker itself is telling.

6 Likes

Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by Blacckrod(f): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
I feel like puking. What a shame
Re: Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Omo see comments from dumb women, no single sense at all. I almost fell ill just now. Godforbid!!!!

(1) (Reply)

University Lady Confesses To Infecting Over 20 Guys With HIV On Campus / Andrew Tate - The Age Of Awakening / Most Important People In A Woman's Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.