Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life (3623 Views)

Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) / See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by SuperOnyi: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
shocked

This morning I was coming back from work feeling tired and frustrated, the lack of electricity and my faulty laptop made things worst. Spending thousands again for this laptop? angry How do I get to the top if the door ain't open?

Suddenly, I saw N200 note on the ground — I wanted to ignore as usual but I stopped. I allowed the kids behind me to walk past me and see if they'd see it but they didn't...

I stood there for some seconds searching my pockets grin before picking it, this is something I've never done before in my life. Besides, I didn't steal it anyway, someone else would take it of I didn't or it would find its way into the nearby river.

It'd be better I do what David did in the Bible, I know I'm gonna get backlash but being an author of one of the most powerful and eye-opening book on money and hustling; a book in the league of 48 laws of power, I understood everything. Though the book's unpublicized due to how dangerous it is...

Anyway, I'm adding the 200 naira to my transport fare and go fix my laptop. Call me what you want but threads like the one below taught me better:

https://www.nairaland.com/7731865/father-told-me-naughty-story

5 Likes

Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by SuperOnyi: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
shocked

I need to sleep right now, the world needs me. tongue
Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by CandidAdmin(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
You knew you were going to get backlash and you still brought it here?

Question of the day - If you had turn to goat? what would you have done?

Check my siggy

2 Likes

Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by Alonso91(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Oga pick ur money in peace and move on cuz i will do the same if in ur shoes......

If your money drop for ground wey you no know,no be sombori go pick am?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by superCleanworks(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
so if you are asked to say the naughty things you have done this year, you will mention this as one of them? okay.

1 Like

Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by SuperOnyi: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
superCleanworks:
so if you are asked to say the naughty things you have done this year, you will mention this as one of them? okay.

shocked

Yes of course. cheesy
Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by SuperOnyi: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Alonso91:
Oga pick ur money in peace and move on cuz i will do the same if in ur shoes......

If your money drop for ground wey you no know,no be sombori go pick am?

shocked

I guess it's because I've never done something like that so I felt bad about it. Thanks, anyway.
Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by SuperOnyi: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Check my siggy

shocked

For real? Goat?
Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by LikeAking: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
I blame the renewed suffering imposed by the government.

1 Like

Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by CandidAdmin(m): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

For real? Goat?
Yes na, you wouldn't have been the first to turn one
Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by lecowas: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
#200 should be coins now cos it got no value at all. What if u turn to a tortoise because of a coin. People can take risk Sha grin
Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by fourboys: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
Few years ago I did the same inside market, saw close to 32k on the ground(didn't pick), na one mumu boy just run from nowhere com pick the money come dey happy for my present

1 Like

Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by Vatod(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
lecowas:
#200 should be coins now cos it got no value at all. What if u turn to a tortoise because of a coin. People can take risk Sha grin
Still enough to buy 4sachet of seaman in my area
Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by Bakrabas: 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Just have the intention to return it to the owner should you come across him or her

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by SuperOnyi: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
LikeAking:
I blame the renewed suffering imposed by the government.

shocked

grin
Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by SuperOnyi: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
lecowas:

shocked

wink I love experimenting.
Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by SuperOnyi: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
fourboys:
Few years ago I did the same inside market, saw close to 32k on the ground(didn't pick), na one mumu boy just run from nowhere com pick the money come dey happy for my present

shocked

Dang! It happened to me a lot but today, I decided to try something else.
Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by SuperOnyi: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bakrabas:
Just have the intention to return it to the owner should you come across him or her

shocked

Of course, sir. N200 is nothing.
Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by lecowas: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

wink I love experimenting.

Lol. Funny why would you wanna use ursef as a lab rat cheesy
Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by Illegal1(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
Omoh.........people lyk us,we dn pick money for ground so tey the tin dn master us..
Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by Kharol1234: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Check my siggy
we kill the goat and eat

1 Like

Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by Hollybratt(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

I need to sleep right now, the world needs me. tongue
Hmmm and people like you will be forming big boys in the street. lwkd grin
Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by SuperOnyi: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
Hollybratt:
Hmmm and people like you will be forming big boys in the street. lwkd grin

shocked

I'm the exact opposite of what you think, anyway, I'm in pains right now. I just lost my intellectual property — a book I invested so much time and money into. cry
Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by Hollybratt(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I'm the exact opposite of what you think, anyway, I'm in pains right now. I just lost my intellectual property — a book I invested so much time and money into. cry
Sorry bro!
Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by zed7: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2023
Finders keepers right? It's something I'll never do, even if it's a $100. I'll never blame those who do, our circumstances are all different.
Re: I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life by Sonnobax15(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
So long you didn't steal it,no problem...God always provide a way when there seems to be no way shocked

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See / Things Women Do Not Want To Hear From Men. / Young Girls Dating Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.