Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,462 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

How Can I Break Break Blood CONVENANT If You Know How Please Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Break Break Blood CONVENANT If You Know How Please Help (1681 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How To Break Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Break Break Blood CONVENANT If You Know How Please Help by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
nnamdiosu:
I just don't get it

So after everything that we've been saying, people still go ahead to do bc? It's well

To break it isn't easy.
Call her and two of you should unsay and cancel the agreement made before.
Then two of you need to go for proper deliverance

Which deliverance? How many pastors can handle it. They are both playing with untimely death

1 Like

Re: How Can I Break Break Blood CONVENANT If You Know How Please Help by DanielAlhassan(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
Candidlady:

0816 284 2870

Ring the number or send him a DM
His moniker on here is gooodharddick he will see to it that the curse or the effect of the oath won't work!

Igot other clients iam attending to right now
okay
Re: How Can I Break Break Blood CONVENANT If You Know How Please Help by Lexymore95(m): 7:19am On Apr 15, 2022
I once did this with my ex girlfriend we didn't even break it before she got pregnant for another man and we swear not to have sex outside the relationship but she cheat on me and got pregnant for another man. So I don't think blood convenant is real
Re: How Can I Break Break Blood CONVENANT If You Know How Please Help by kals4luv990(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Sure that basta.rd wasn't meant for me. You this black and brown looking mark faced ugly GBEGIRI and EWEDU speaking non_entity with bleached skin

Wicked soul.. ritualist..
sweetheart I get this feeling that my color is more original than that of yours and sure it was meant for you and who is black and brown at the same time..you are definitely intellectually low girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Dumped Me For Another Lady / Does Her Past Life Matters To You? / This Is What Will Happen In The Coming Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.