Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,177 members, 7,849,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Why Do Men Aboundoned Kids And Leave Us To Suffer Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Aboundoned Kids And Leave Us To Suffer Alone (471 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Aboundoned Kids And Leave Us To Suffer Alone by itzmariam(f): 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
I cannot think of all the hard times and pains am facing taking care of this child on my own is a disaster, thinking about how the daddy ran away from us makes me want to drown this kid and end my own life. I bleeped up I know maybe it was my fate but we are hungry I can no longer take care of her. I guess I have to end this.
Re: Why Do Men Aboundoned Kids And Leave Us To Suffer Alone by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
there are many factors involved....but technically you have to take 50% of the blame in this issue, as you are the one who spread your legs to this dude.

if you can no longer take care of her, go seek help with your family, friends, acquaintances and/or his side of the family (parents siblings etc)

as much as unforeseen accidents do happen, if you didnt have a set plan to care properly for that child (emtionally/physically/financially) for the next 18yrs, then you probably shouldnt have had that child.

BT you've been begging for help on NL since 2020....i suggest you start taking responsibility for your own life AND/OR better care of yourself!

itzmariam:
Please nairaland I need your help, help me for the sake of almighty God? My name is Mariam I lost my dad when I was at jss3 that was 2013, and my mum is not working she has a leg pain sickness ever since our dad was alive she can't walk nor can she do anything whenever she start feeling the pain in her leg we couldn't sleep or rest for the whole day,sometimes she fell better and sometimes she feels pain that's how we continue,we went through alot before I could finish my secondary school,I work at one shop where they charge phones and the man paid me 10k monthly but due to the conditions in my family I can't further my education because the little I earn we use it for feeding and my younger ones school fees,then I give up on my education because thinking of how to make this money and go to school with all this problem around me is not possible, last week I ask one of my friend for the first time to help me out with some money to start a little business which I know he has and can do it but to my best of knowledge he is asking me to send him my nudes pic and again If I make him happy he will do anything I what for me, but I have a lot In my front I can't do what he ask me of,I don't trust him so I talk to one of my friend again Muhammed may God bless him, he told me from his heart that he don't have but he will direct me to a place where some people might help me,he is the one that direct me to nairaland he told me that I should not do anything to make any guy happy before they can help me but my own ability and story is what will help me,so please I beg of you people of nairaland to help me with anything you have please I what to start a little business, please help me for God sake
itzmariam:
Please everyone I really need help,I need money I have a plan but there is no way I can fulfill it,I have tried so hard,I have work so hard but no matter how much I save,the more I spend it,I can't do this alone anymore please help me out I need money to open a shop I want to start a business that will help me,my mum and my siblings,I have gone through a lot I want to sell bags, shoes and women rappers this has always been my plan ever since I couldn't continue my education after my dad death,thinking about my mum and my younger sibling and how we can survive couldn't make me to save anything to fulfill my dreams,please everyone with your help and support my life can change my dream can come true I wanted to become a nurse when my dad was alive but after his death I couldn't I lost that dream, before I could think of going to school I think I should have something that I can depend on which is why I have a plan of saving money to start a business before going to school but the more I tried the more difficult it become.
May God bless every one and each of you as you look forward to my problem tnkz.
Re: Why Do Men Aboundoned Kids And Leave Us To Suffer Alone by itzmariam(f): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
there are many factors involved....but technically you have to take 50% of the blame in this issue, as you are the one who spread your legs to this dude.

if you can no longer take care of her, go seek help with your family, friends, acquaintances and/or his side of the family (parents siblings etc)

as much as unforeseen accidents do happen, if you didnt have a set plan to care properly for that child (emtionally/physically/financially) for the next 18yrs, then you probably shouldnt have had that child.

BT you've been begging for help on NL since 2020....i suggest you start taking responsibility for your own life AND/OR better care of yourself!

do not judge others all those conditions led to this.
Re: Why Do Men Aboundoned Kids And Leave Us To Suffer Alone by zexy2030(m): 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Don't blame yourself and avoid suicide but get a job and take care of your kid..try a cheap 2/3k creche, go get a job, or get a sibling to help u, or attach to a guy who can help, moreso, forgive yourself. Then grow with that babe. Just ensure for the child, no form of parenting is easy. Buy clothes instead of pampers or let the baby move around nude if he is guy. Improvise and survive that's motherhood. If u kill these one and die, you stop the purpose about your existence and the child. Some children are born for revenge while some are born for reconciliation, some are born as a reward.
Re: Why Do Men Aboundoned Kids And Leave Us To Suffer Alone by Nonexisting: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
You want to stylishly beg for money online and the only way you can think of is by castigating men? If I slap you ehh, your scamming head will reset. sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Aboundoned Kids And Leave Us To Suffer Alone by Cardealer2021(m): 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Why Do Men Aboundoned Kids And Leave Us To Suffer Alone by itzmariam(f): 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nonexisting:
You want to stylishly beg for money online and the only way you can think of is by castigating men? If I slap you ehh, your scamming head will reset. sad
is everything about begging to you? Move on if you don't understand this
Re: Why Do Men Aboundoned Kids And Leave Us To Suffer Alone by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
itzmariam:
do not judge others all those conditions led to this.

i am not judging you, i am simply saying that if that is how your situation is since before 2020, then i suggest you look for OTHER WAYS to solve the issue, because it is obvious that begging total strangers for help online, doesnt work.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Aboundoned Kids And Leave Us To Suffer Alone by itzmariam(f): 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i am not judging you, i am simply saying that if that is how your situation is since before 2020, then i suggest you look for OTHER WAYS to solve the issue, because it is obvious that begging total strangers for help online, doesnt work.
right but did you know everything happens for a reason?
Re: Why Do Men Aboundoned Kids And Leave Us To Suffer Alone by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
itzmariam:
right but did you know everything happens for a reason?

if that is the case and this is how you feel, then dont seek for help online (in order to change your situation), just accept this as "the life you deserve"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Aboundoned Kids And Leave Us To Suffer Alone by LoveNbeloved(f): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
undecided
Re: Why Do Men Aboundoned Kids And Leave Us To Suffer Alone by Boogyman557: 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Why Do Men Aboundoned Kids And Leave Us To Suffer Alone by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
It's now all man for himself. I won't lie many are from irresponsible father's left to fend off for themselves
Re: Why Do Men Aboundoned Kids And Leave Us To Suffer Alone by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
First off....
Not all men abandon their kids, so this one you're saying isn't valid undecided...

Secondly...
Your life is a product of all the decisions you've made in the past, so take accountability for your life and stop crying "maybe it was my fate" or any of that nonsense... because "fate" is what you make of it... the decisions you made in the past, is what are gotten you to this point, so start being accountable! undecided...

Thirdly...
You're a coward undecided...
So because a guy left you, you want to commit murder and sucide, likeeee....
You would rather end two lives than hit the streets to survive?
You want to take the easy way out, rather than push yourself ahead?
Indeed you're a COWARD undecided...

Fourthly...
You've been begging for about 2years now and that hasn't quite worked out for you, don't you think it's time to try something else? undecided....

Finally...
This life is tough for a very large majority of people, yet people still grind to survive... Even disabled fellows are not left out!

So my dear...
Stop all this begging and pity partying you're doing and go out there and grind! It won't be easy, but it'll definitely pay off in the long run...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lady Btw The Age Of 25-30 That Ready For Marry Only. / Deep - 2022 Lastest Nollywood Movie / Cunt Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.