Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,620 members, 7,865,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions (15512 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna / Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda / Tunde Bakare: Osinbajo Should Leave If He’s Not Allowed To Perform As VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by colestephan86: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
Macphenson:
I told somebody yesterday that if a president of south east region does not emerge in 2023, thats when Nigeria will see the real agitation.

Then trust me, Politicians will sponsor IPOB
And I assure you, they only be leading them to their death, like their past leader did

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by Proudlyomonna: 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
cocolacec:

Mumu,Truth is bitter.Tell your imbecilic elders to leave Yorubas alone.Face your South East Candidates and stop dreaming about Yoruba aspirants.All man for himself.

Yorubas will contest for The Presidency whether Nyanmrins like/not they can burn their region till eternity.Clamour for Idu Kingdom referendum with your elected representatives in the Senate.

Fòol I no follow for useless people like you wey dey follow you do Yoruba vs Igbo ��

Just admit se you no make sense with that rubbish wey you write make you moveee ahead biko ��

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by Proudlyomonna: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Says marauding fulani Terrorists, IQ deficients stunts...

Will you not defend your per boiled almajiri English like you normally do with no iota of shame ���
The other time it was Speaked�
Typical product of quota system and 145 jamb cut off mark � �.
Chai e better make person go school than make him dey pursue cow upandan oo��

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by Emergingnation3(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Will you not defend your per boiled almajiri English like you normally do with no iota of shame ���
The other time it was Speaked�
Typical product of quota system and 145 jamb cut off mark � �.
Chai e better make person go school than make him dey pursue cow upandan oo��
You apparently suffering from acute mental derailment, your schizophrenia outburst says it all..
Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by Proudlyomonna: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Emergingnation3:
You areapparently suffering from acute mental derailment, your schizophrenia outburst says it all..[/b]

Bla bla bla bla �but this your incoherent gibberish doesn't change the fact that you are a dullard and an illiterate almajiri bororo jihadist �Just accept that you are not Igbo and I will give you rest�
I refuse to let you use my own tribe to do your taquiya rubbish,there is Ijaw,efic, Yoruba, Igala
Must you use Igbo to do your nonsense angry

How can you want to communicate in English and still forget to use Are in that your half done grammar ��
You can't be Igbo with such frequent terrible English �

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by Emergingnation3(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Bla bla bla bla �but this your incoherent gibberish doesn't change the fact that you are a dullard and an illiterate almajiri bororo jihadist �Just accept that you are not Igbo and I will give you rest�
I refuse to let you use my own tribe to do your taquiya rubbish,there is Ijaw,efic, Yoruba, Igala
Must you use Igbo to do your nonsense angry
I don't dangle with IQ deficients stunts like you .. bye !

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ohanaeze are clowns. All they know is to threaten Yorubas up and down because of the impression that the Yorubas are decorous and urbane.

They dare not threaten the Fulanis treating them like dirt in PDP that is their spiritual home they fully deserve the Presidential ticket from.

Waste of time though. Yorubas cannot drop their ambition for anyone or anything.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by pquaver(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
seunmsg:
Another disgraceful message from Ohaneze. Ipob is busy killing innocent people in the South east but Ohaneze’s only headache is how to stop Osinbajo and Tinubu from becoming president.

Tambuwal is Fulani from the north west, the same region that produced Yaradua and Buhari. He is a leading candidate for president on the PDP platform and Ohaneze has never attacked him or ask him to step out of the race for an Igbo candidate.

Atiku is a Fulani man from the north east. He shares the same ethnicity with the incumbent president. He had previously served as Vice President and supported Buhari heavily for president in 2015. Despite all these, Ohaneze supported him massively for president in 2019 without caring about Igbo presidency. He has declared for president again instead of supporting an Igbo candidate but Ohaneze has not seen anything bad in his declaration. They only have a problem with the Yorubas in the race for president.

Even in the south, Amaechi has declared for president. He’s from the south south just like Goodluck Jonathan, the last southerner that occupied the presidential office of Nigeria. Ohaneze has no problem with Amaechi’s ambition. It doesn’t matter if South south recently occupied the position. The only people that must not contest for president are the Yorubas.

Good enough, they are not God. Majority of sensible Nigerians from all zones will decide who becomes president and not some bigoted and inconsequential 5% noisemakers. Tinubu and Osinbajo will not step down for any Yoruba hater and we shall support any of them that wins the APC ticket.

Any region that wants to burn can burn for all I care. The rest of Nigeria will not be blackmailed into handing over presidential power to some hate filled folks simply because they are killing and burning properties in their region.

Bro I am igbo but I must say the truth.. Your words are upright like a hardened D**k ready to devour k**kus. May ur days be long

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by Proudlyomonna: 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Emergingnation3:
I don't dangle with IQ deficients stunts like you .. bye !

Aboki no bye anything oo grin
What is the past tense of give??�
Let me stress your nama sense small�.
Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by kettykings: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
South West politicians must be the most selfish human beings in this world, including the one who calls himself a pastor.

What will you now say about igbos who go to churches pastored by yorubs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
There's no point blabbing

It's SE turn; everyone knows that
Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by InternalAuditor: 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
[s]
Grgton:
There's no point blabbingt's SE turn; everyone knows that
[/s]

Imo pig, come back to.our game. Imo people are pigs.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Imo pig, come back to.our game. Imo people are pigs.

huh !!!
Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by InternalAuditor: 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Grgton:
huh !!!

Owerri pig. Huh

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by Emilokoiyawon: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Your are threatening non-Igbo Nigerians with violence against your own Igbo people? Kwantinue...kee yasef who are you doing? We warned you during the formative years of Mazi Kanu's hate speech and death threats. We warned you to call him to order but you refused and called us a manner of unprintable names. Now, the SouthEast is going the way of Borno under Boko-haram and instead of your to put a stop to it, you are threatening other Nigerians with the very violence that has the potential to engulf the entire Igbo land in flames. What a set of useless elders. Nonsense.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by Asapchris(m): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Shut up.
You are not making sense ��
You are hurt, stop crying okay. Everyone has right to contest, nobody is stopping anybody. If I want to contest today them no born forefathers of Igbo to stop me.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by Proudlyomonna: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Asapchris:

You are hurt, stop crying okay. Everyone has right to contest, nobody is stopping anybody. If I want to contest today them no born forefathers of Igbo to stop me.

Another useless person whose life starts and ends with doing Igbo vs Yoruba gbasgbos spotted ��
I don't partake in tribal nonsense so let me refer you to chipink and shortigboman those ones go help you masturbate on tribal gbasgbos until you cum away your destiny �.
When I see person wey write rubbish and nonsense I go call am out and your father no fit do me anything ��
Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by SarkinYarki: 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
Which kind mumu talk be dis sef ..

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by Akponmfet: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
These fools are always crying.
Your cries will not stop Nigerians from voting for whoever they want to vote for,it's called democracy.
Stupid Biafran idiots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by hollywater: 5:57am On Apr 16, 2022
Sonoyom:
Cry cry babies.
Bleep u
Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by TempleHouse: 6:01am On Apr 16, 2022
They're at it again !

You don't use your criminal expertise to scare a zone to drop their ambition.

The SE are busy playing second fiddle for decades when they should have grab the top post.

Now they want to resume where Ojukwu had failed.

What a game plan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by ajealadick(m): 6:02am On Apr 16, 2022
triple996:
Biafra or death grin
then be ready to die because Biafra ain't coming.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by Anaedo1: 6:04am On Apr 16, 2022
seunmsg:
Another disgraceful message from Ohaneze. Ipob is busy killing innocent people in the South east but Ohaneze’s only headache is how to stop Osinbajo and Tinubu from becoming president.

Tambuwal is Fulani from the north west, the same region that produced Yaradua and Buhari. He is a leading candidate for president on the PDP platform and Ohaneze has never attacked him or ask him to step out of the race for an Igbo candidate.

Atiku is a Fulani man from the north east. He shares the same ethnicity with the incumbent president. He had previously served as Vice President and supported Buhari heavily for president in 2015. Despite all these, Ohaneze supported him massively for president in 2019 without caring about Igbo presidency. He has declared for president again instead of supporting an Igbo candidate but Ohaneze has not seen anything bad in his declaration. They only have a problem with the Yorubas in the race for president.

Even in the south, Amaechi has declared for president. He’s from the south south just like Goodluck Jonathan, the last southerner that occupied the presidential office of Nigeria. Ohaneze has no problem with Amaechi’s ambition. It doesn’t matter if South south recently occupied the position. The only people that must not contest for president are the Yorubas.

Good enough, they are not God. Majority of sensible Nigerians from all zones will decide who becomes president and not some bigoted and inconsequential 5% noisemakers. Tinubu and Osinbajo will not step down for any Yoruba hater and we shall support any of them that wins the APC ticket.

Any region that wants to burn can burn for all I care. The rest of Nigeria will not be blackmailed into handing over presidential power to some hate filled folks simply because they are killing and burning properties in their region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by Anaedo1: 6:05am On Apr 16, 2022
christistruth01:

Aren't they supporting IPOB again, what about Biafra ?

Any evidence that ipob is the one responsible for the mayhem in the east?
Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by TempleHouse: 6:08am On Apr 16, 2022
Is that how to secure power

Go and ask Palestinians after staging violence for decades.

As long as the agitation and IPOB violence remains in the SE, wetin concern others

If they wish, they can sit at home till next Easter, Nigeria is moving on !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by Sonoyom(m): 6:12am On Apr 16, 2022
hollywater:
Bleep u
Bleep you more
Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by omenkaLives(m): 6:14am On Apr 16, 2022
seunmsg:

Have told you guys this over and over again. From the youngest toddler to the most aged man in the region, they're all the same.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by Golan007: 6:15am On Apr 16, 2022
Macphenson:
I told somebody yesterday that if a president of south east region does not emerge in 2023, thats when Nigeria will see the real agitation.

We want to see it.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by BOYS2MEN: 6:17am On Apr 16, 2022
Long live IPOB
Long live NNAMDI KANU
Long live NDI IGBO
Remember,anywhere u see me...kpom onye IGBO maka na abum onye IGBO...Maka na IGBO AMAKA .....Oya wail!!!! grin
Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by 77up(m): 6:18am On Apr 16, 2022
Macphenson:

and so ? laslas una region go turn borno pro max.

Una better get serious with your campaign for your candidate,no one is going to shelf their ambition for you o.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by 77up(m): 6:22am On Apr 16, 2022
greymiles:
Afonjas always thinking of us 24/7
We live rent free on their ewedu head
Funny grin
Your people keep crying day and night over our candidature just to drop for you even as we don't mind una 5%tier grin , you hates us all with passion ,of cus we don't care about your existence.

You insult our tribe, you insult our work, you insult our women, you insult our government leaving out your wolves in your various government offices , you even go as low as insulting our food but here you are talking thrash on how we should drop presidency for you, forgetting that presidency is to be dashed like necklace grin cheesy

You better sit up your ass and have a round table meeting on how you will relate with other regions else , you all shall continue to be slave in Nigeria, get that to your skull.

14 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN / Kingsley Moghalu: How I And Sanusi Stabilised The Naira For Five Years / Strike: Blackout As Workers Shut Down Power Grid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.