Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,909 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) (7390 Views)

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) / What Apartment Is Best For A Newly Wedded Couple? (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by Hartugrin27(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
Benwallt, it's like you don't understand.I'm not truly in love with the said lady.She accepted when I didn't xpressly stated I wanted relationship.I don't consider her a girlfriend but just to use her as a pawn.She's my ATM card and my kitchen.I'll take advantage of the love she have for me to drain her finacially.I'll never truly love any bitch in form of a woman.Women are meant to be played, they don't deserved to be loved.

U don't have brain
Shey u get sense at all

Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by VictorUSA(m): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2022
Hartugrin27:

U don't have brain Shey u get sense at all
Why do you seemed to be pained?
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
Pretty, karma no dey fear face? I cant take myself to grave.
Thank God!!! So u don eat the food ni
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by VictorUSA(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Thank God!!! So u don eat the food ni
Since, before I even posted it.
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
Since, before I even posted it.
Lol Chaiiiiii wahala dey oooo hungry no good ooo. But that thing looks irritating oooo not the first one oooo the second one that looks like conflex. What's that?

Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by VictorUSA(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol Chaiiiiii wahala dey oooo hungry no good ooo
No, wahala no dey o.There's this sensation that you feel when eating food prepared by a waman/lady that throws you signs.
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
No, wahala no dey o.There's this sensation that you feel when eating food prepared by a wanan/lady that throws you signs.
Chai!!!!! Wahala no too much.
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 10:33am On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
I've always screamed concerning the increasing disturbance by this newly wedded woman(amariya) in my area.

This morning after her husband left for work she sneaked out and brought me food.But in the presence of her husband she just call me by name without smiles.

I swear to my great grand fathers' graves that I'll not marry.Women are nothing but bunch of cheats.

Men, pls do not love women!!!
so because maybe you looked hungry and malnourished and she did a favour by bringing food you are now concluding that she is cheating with you,you still have a lot to learn about women,try and demand for the kpekus and come back and tell us the outcome.

Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by citywal(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you learned anything from this video please don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment, and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2022
okoroemeka:
so because maybe you looked hungry and malnourished and she did a favour by bringing food you are now concluding that she is cheating with you,you still have a lot to learn about women,try and demand for the kpekus and come back and tell us the outcome.
Na small pikin still dey worry am.

Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by VictorUSA(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Chai!!!!! Wahala no too much.
So tell me, is there anything wrong with descending on a food that another man's wife cook?
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
So tell me, is there anything wrong with descending on a food that another man's wife cook?
yeah!!! There's is she is not your wife she is another man's. If her husband sees I eating the food prepared by his wife, suspicion will rise. Next time just say thank u try as much as possible to avoid her. She is not yours pls.
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by VictorUSA(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2022
okoroemeka:
Do u know howmany times we had selfies? do u know how many times she dressed seductively and sit in my presence? do u know how many times she claimed to be feeling cold and that we should go into her palour? do u know how many times she lay my head on her lap to handle my hair? do u know how many times she kissed me on the lips? do u know how many times she caress me?
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by VictorUSA(m): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
yeah!!! There's is she is not your wife she is another man's. If her husband sees I eating the food prepared by his wife, suspicion will rise. Next time just say thank u try as much as possible to avoid her. She is not yours pls.
My problem is that I don't want to disappoint this women.I don't want to reveal somethings here.How can I kindly reject?
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by Hartugrin27(m): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
Why do you seemed to be pained?

Cos u re talking trash

Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:03am On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
My problem is that I don't want to disappoint this women.I don't want to reveal somethings here.How can I kindly reject?
Stop eating her food, she go use am enter u oooo. Do u even have a gf? If yes den make ur gf to come stay with u for like three weeks she go withdraw or threaten to report her to her husband.
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by VictorUSA(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Stop eating her food, she go use am enter u oooo. Do u even have a gf? If yes den make ur gf to come stay with u for like three weeks she go withdraw or threaten to report her to her husband.
I dont have a gf, the one am deceiving now luv me die, want to lose her virginity to me I just dey use style chop her papa money.I'm still with my parent preparing to go to the Uni.She didnt tell me she wants me but her actions so I have no ground to threaten her.moreover, I enjoy married women flirting with me.
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by Benwallt(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
Benwallt, it's like you don't understand.I'm not truly in love with the said lady.She accepted when I didn't xpressly stated I wanted relationship.I don't consider her a girlfriend but just to use her as a pawn.She's my ATM card and my kitchen.I'll take advantage of the love she have for me to drain her finacially.I'll never truly love any bitch in form of a woman.Women are meant to be played, they don't deserved to be loved.
VictorUSA don't our girls any further. They deserve some peace. Just keep your distance from them if you can't love them. But you can use n drain as many as you can financially because they do the same to us but they are still lovely and deserve to be loved and pampered. Take it from me.
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by techWriter3: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2022
Maybe you glance hungry
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by VictorUSA(m): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2022
Benwallt:
VictorUSA don't our girls any further. They deserve some peace. Just keep your distance from them if you can't love them. But you can use n drain as many as you can financially because they do the same to us but they are still lovely and deserve to be loved and pampered. Take it from me.
Out of the respect I have for u, I yield the ground.
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2022
[quote author=VictorUSA post=111994606]I dont have a gf, the one am deceiving now luv me die, want to lose her virginity to me I just dey use style chop her papa money.I'm still with my parent preparing to go to the Uni.She didnt tell me she wants me but her actions so I have no ground to threaten her.moreover, I enjoy married women flirting with me.[/quote u enjoy married women flirting with u?? If u are still with your parents that means u are a small boy naaa. Anyways u have made your decisions so enjoy!!!
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by VictorUSA(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2022
[quote author=Prettygirl200 post=111994851][/quote]Iseriously enjoy it just that I can't do the main thing.Small boy with great DESTINY.
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by lecowas: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2022
Where is the food abeg, who get pictures make e post am, cos I no wan believe say that tin up there is food undecided
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
Iseriously enjoy it just that I can't do the main thing.Small boy with great DESTINY.
Chaiiii I can see u are counting ur graves. If u nack or flirt with another man's wife someone will do same to u. Just bear that in mind.
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by VictorUSA(m): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Chaiiii I can see u are counting ur graves. If u nack or flirt with another man's wife someone will do same to u. Just bear that in mind.
Have you forgoten I'll not marry because of the nature of women?
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2022
[quote author=Prettygirl200 post=111994851][/quote]
Pretty girl zukwanuike oo. grin
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
Have you forgoten I'll not marry because of the nature of women?
So bc u will not marry u want to destroy another man's marriege I pity uuuuuu pple like u na go con marry las lass u can not outsmart God.
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by VictorUSA(m): 11:52am On Apr 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
So bc u will not marry u want to destroy another man's marriege I pity uuuuuu pple like u na go con marry las lass u can not outsmart God.
It was women's behaviour that led me into this so don' blame me.And how does the decision of my heart concern GOD?
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 11:53am On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
I've always screamed concerning the increasing disturbance by this newly wedded woman(amariya) in my area.

This morning after her husband left for work she sneaked out and brought me food.But in the presence of her husband she just call me by name without smiles.

I swear to my great grand fathers' graves that I'll not marry.Women are nothing but bunch of cheats.

Men, pls do not love women!!!
So, just because she gave u food out of generousity, u are now calling her a Cheat. It's obvious that u are still a teenager. By the time u start fending for urself, na that time u go know say the Life no easy.

Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by VictorUSA(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
So, just because she gave u food out of generousity, u are now calling her a Cheat. It's obvious that u are still a teenager. By the time u start fending for urself, na that time u go know say the Life no easy.
A gift given generously is different from the one given to seduce.I'm psychologically gifted.
Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
A gift given generously is different from the one given to seduce.I'm psychologically gifted.
How do u know that it was given to seduce u? This is why being idle is not good.

Re: See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) by VictorUSA(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
How do u know that it was given to seduce u? This is why being idle is not good.
Excuse me sir, I'm old enough to know when a woman is seducing me.

My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess / Flirchi.com: Free Online Dating Website Register Now / Signs Of Betrayal/how To Spot A Cheater