Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message (30308 Views)

Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths / Buhari’s 2022 Easter Message / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Let's for once assume that the states and local govts did very poorly in governance. They has IGR and monthly allocation& there little or nothing to show for it. But what of buhari who we were told is a sinless man like never before seen in the history of Nigeria. He was called Mr. Integrity who will take the reins of Nigeria & stamp out, insecurity, poverty and corruption. This 7years after. How far with those promises?
Almijirin, nothing concerns me with President Buhari.

The Federal Republic of Nigeria, is a Federation of States, what happens in Abia State, doesn’t concern us in Lagos State.

Develop your States, Nigeria will be alright.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by nnamdi640: 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Pdp Hypocrite Reverend Papa, share for Buhari, like for Atiku.

Nonsense Father Brown.
Atleast he is not like those that harbour terrorists. He is a man of God and ready to speak the truth without looking at anybody face. If we have people like that as pastors , priest and Imams, this country would have been a little or more better than this.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Brushstrokes20: 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Mumu not Lord Frederick Lugard, but your masters & providers the British Empire, Governor General Lugard was only a Civil Servant.

Tomorrow morning before 6 am you done reach British High Commission to line up, beg for Visa?

That is how you can tell a Failure, blaming a person that died in 1937 as the cause of his generational poverty?

Nonsense Almijirin.
WASTED SPERM OF A THOUSAND FATHERS!
Are you deaf Converse with your fellow brainless terrorists, you doomed, discombobulated baboon! undecided
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
nnamdi640:
Atleast he is not like those that harbour terrorists. He is a man of God and ready to speak the truth without looking at anybody face. If we have people like that as pastors , priest and Imams, this country would have been a little or more better than this.
How many Terrorists do you see in the Kodak moment holding hands?

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by nnamdi640: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
How many Terrorist do you see in the Kodak moment.
. I don't know, ask your Imams
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by lexy2014: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Almijirin, nothing concerns me with President Buhari.

The Federal Republic of Nigeria, is a Federation of States, what happens in Abia State, doesn’t concern us in Lagos State.

Develop your States, Nigeria will be alright.

Let's for once assume that the states and local govts did very poorly in governance. They has IGR and monthly allocation& there little or nothing to show for it. But what of buhari who we were told is a sinless man like never before seen in the history of Nigeria. He was called Mr. Integrity who will take the reins of Nigeria & stamp out, insecurity, poverty and corruption. This 7years after. How far with those promises? Which tier of govt has prosecutorial powers?
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Wazobia2216: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
I worry about the safety of Archbishop Kukah.

Being a priest who openly criticizes Buhari in a religion where people stupidly worship him is similar to committing harakiri. embarassed
Dey deceive yaself, Who dey worship Buhari Him fellow terrorists
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Let's for once assume that the states and local govts did very poorly in governance. They has IGR and monthly allocation& there little or nothing to show for it. But what of buhari who we were told is a sinless man like never before seen in the history of Nigeria. He was called Mr. Integrity who will take the reins of Nigeria & stamp out, insecurity, poverty and corruption. This 7years after. How far with those promises? Which tier of govt has prosecutorial powers?
Only a Mumurist will believe such nonsense, how does the President change an Incubus like you whose mindset is established on hate, in a democratic dispensation?
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by lexy2014: 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Only a Mumurist will believe such nonsense, how does the President change an Incubus like you whose mindset is established on hate, in a democratic dispensation?

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Worry about your state, only jobless hypocrite Almijirins they carry Nigeria for head.
When you are done feeding well...

Come back to drop yuh worthless point..

But for now, get lost and don't be found!
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ambale(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Infact this space is seriously aiding division, hardly do we have a post without it being derailed with divisive comments and the mods seems helpless

Why can't we just talk as brothers instead of enemies, even when we know we would live together for long

Isn't it time we start using our heads and talking as a nation, and shun this barbaric and divisive ways of dealing with each other, it is seriously not making an inch of sense
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Linesman(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
Major General Mohammadu Buhari Has Failed Nigerians Woefully in All Major Sectors of Our National Lives.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Laggafin: 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Drosonogasta:

And u think he's still in Nigeria as he speaks?
Where is he?
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by 1868abb: 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Please which Nigeria is divided?

Don't tell me some bitter souls born with hate who have been insulting bubu even before he was sworn in constitute the "divided Nigeria".

Nigeria is still the way it was before Buhari took over, I don't count shildren of 8 as Nigerians. angry
[/s]
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by 1868ab: 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

You mean Peter Obi slaving for fulani athifku to to be his running mate as a good example of slavery? grin
[/s]
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by 1868xxa: 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

English. grin
[/s]
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by 1868xxa: 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s
You should be mentioning your fellows and be rubbing minds, not me.

So I repeat, get out.
[/s]
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by BIGBOOTYSLAYER: 12:00am On Apr 18, 2022
The situation in Nigeria is best illustrated in Thomas Hobbes's Leviathan:State of Nature Theory(a State in which there is no enforceable criteria of right or wrong.People took for themselves all that they could,and HUMAN LIFE was Solitary,Poor,Nasty,Brutish,and SHORT.)
This is the Point At which we are right now.
God save us all
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by 1868igh: 12:01am On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Shinedu, I repeat, stop quoting me. angry
[/s]
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by 1868igh: 12:01am On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

The more reason you shouldn't be mentioning me. grin
[/s]
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by effort1: 1:28am On Apr 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Please which Nigeria is divided?

Don't tell me some bitter souls born with hate who have been insulting bubu even before he was sworn in constitute the "divided Nigeria".

Nigeria is still the way it was before Buhari took over, I don't count shildren of 8 as Nigerians. angry

Can you recall the difference in USD/Naira exchange rate before Buhari took over and today?
Liondeleo, may destruction visit your home if Buhari has made Nigeria worse than he met the country. Amen
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by effort1: 1:30am On Apr 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You mean Peter Obi slaving for fulani athifku to to be his running mate as a good example of slavery? grin

Obi didn't steal from Anambra State. Can we say the same thing about your State governor?
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by effort1: 1:33am On Apr 18, 2022
zionmade:

The truth is yorubas hate buhari more than igbos but because of political ambition they tend to keep quiet and it was the same ambition that made them vote him the second time. I have never seen any yoruba person who physically has anything good to say about buhari.
Am not against the tactics though different people have different ways of chasing their selfish ambitions

Yes buhari has damaged the country beyond repairs. It has never been this worse

Yoruba Muslims like LeoDeking think Buhari is good because he is a Muslim.

They are dumb enough to defend any rubbish provided the rubbish is done by a Muslim.

That's why political leaders always use religion to deceive them
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Malory: 3:37am On Apr 18, 2022
Owologbo:

So, you can't just Ignore somethings?
In my language there's something we called "àrehîé gbekowo".
Meaning; you treat people like the person you quoted as a non living being, or someone that doesn't exist at all.
So try as much as you can to Ignore things like him/her.
Alright

1 Like

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Safyqueen: 3:41am On Apr 18, 2022
zionmade:

The truth is yorubas hate buhari more than igbos but because of political ambition they tend to keep quiet and it was the same ambition that made them vote him the second time. I have never seen any yoruba person who physically has anything good to say about buhari.
Am not against the tactics though different people have different ways of chasing their selfish ambitions

Yes buhari has damaged the country beyond repairs. It has never been this worse

I know things are not going well but tell me how things are actually brought to this level by Buhari alone. The saboteurs are well known but to me the failure of Buhari to obasanjolise them is the only fault he has.

Kuka's message would have been excellent without adding religious coloration to it.

Nigeria has no religious problem as christain clerics used to proclaim it. They are the one that polarized or trying to do so presently. Buhari has never discriminate anyone religiously.

He Hassan Kukah himself is an example of religious tolerance in Nigeria. He is not Hausa Fulani but living in Sokoto with his church peacefully. The feat Muslims are not having in the Eastern axis of this country.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by zionmade(m): 4:10am On Apr 18, 2022
Safyqueen:

I know things are not going well but tell me how things are actually brought to this level by Buhari alone. The saboteurs are well known but to me the failure of Buhari to obasanjolise them is the only fault he has.

Kuka's message would have been excellent without adding religious coloration to it.

Nigeria has no religious problem as christain clerics used to proclaim it. They are the one that polarized or trying to do so presently. Buhari has never discriminate anyone religiously.

He Hassan Kukah himself is an example of religious tolerance in Nigeria. He is not Hausa Fulani but living in Sokoto with his church peacefully. The feat Muslims are not having in the Eastern axis of this country.
Just minus religion
This country is messed up
Insecurity everywhere, police have been terrorising people especially from the South with impunity. We ve never had it that way.
Inflation? Very terrible
What have we started producing? Nothing significant
Any economic progress? None

What does the phrase "in this buhari era" portray
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by zionmade(m): 4:14am On Apr 18, 2022
effort1:

Yoruba Muslims like LeoDeking think Buhari is good because he is a Muslim.

They are dumb enough to defend any rubbish provided the rubbish is done by a Muslim.

That's why political leaders always use religion to deceive them
Sorry to differ
In real life both yoruba Muslims and Christians hate buhari. They only don't express it on media like Igbos do because of political strategy. Meet those Oluomo urchins one on one they can slap you for saying something good about buhari. But when it comes to politics, they feel that yorubas are inclined to Apc. They must also bow to Tinubu's course.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign / Chadian Aircraft Bomb Nigerian Town In Anti-Boko Haram Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.