Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,654 members, 7,854,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message (30307 Views)

Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths / Buhari’s 2022 Easter Message / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by HellVictorinho4(m): 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
zionmade:

Now read what I wrote again
I have worked with more yorubas than igbos in the last 8yrs. If I tell you that one of my yoruba lecturers wished buhari dead in a class you will say am lying. I am yet to meet any yoruba that has anything good to say about buhari. Both Christians and muslims

What about the yorubas in the APC?

Are you sure about them?

Who says there's no chance of such outside the APC, anyway?

There are many yorubas ,you know.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
COMPAQ:

Buhari has very visibly and noticeably made Nigeria WORSE!!!

Of all the Presidents we have had in this democracy, only Obasanjo made Nigeria better in many areas, though not all.
Worse than dying Yaradua that spent most of his 2 years in power in a Saudi Arabia hospital?

Na High BP go quench you Pdp sympathizers.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
zionmade:

Now read what I wrote again
I have worked with more yorubas than igbos in the last 8yrs. If I tell you that one of my yoruba lecturers wished buhari dead in a class you will say am lying. I am yet to meet any yoruba that has anything good to say about buhari. Both Christians and muslims
Your lecturer wished the President of Nigeria dead? Olodos, no wonder you people don’t know anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Sonn(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Malory:
A slave will always be proud of his slave chain thinking it is an ornament
My brother I think that guy is something else beyond a slave, look at the way he reasons like an animal, ediot to be precise, how can someone who has some brain inside his skull think that way? to an extent of arguing that Nigeria has not changed under BUHARI, just imagine!
that guy is an epitome of "WASTED SCHOOL FEES" honestly.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
True talk.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by tete7000(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
It is a good thing Buhari happened to Nigeria. Maybe it is punishment for a people who prefer darkness to light, lies to falsehood. The hysteria that sorrounded this man coming to power in 2015 is unprecedented. Nothing you tell people of the doom that awaits a nation voting him to power could dissuade them. It was just pure madness that a people would vote a man who never hide his penchant for violence and bloodshed into power. This man said monkeys and baboons will be soaked in blood, he said we will make the country ungovernable, he said bokoharams are his brothers and that a war against bokoharam is a war against the north. Yet the same man was touted as the one to end the reign of terrorism when he indeed is ọne of the same people that enthroned terrorism in the first place. A people deserve a leader they get. Nigerians deserve nothing better than Buhari. I wonder what it would have been like without Buhari coming to power, people would have said that had Buahri be in power, all problems facing the country would have disappeared. Buhari and his apc urchins riding on this sentiments would have rendered the govt useless, and Jonathan's being as spineless as he is would have done noting. So in the end, it still would have been a chaos.

So what Nigerians need is introspection. There is need for a reorientation, people who want a good leader should be able to envision what that should look like. Emotion, which is the real thing that drives an average Nigerian cannot bring the change desired, only applications of logic in our choices we make can do so.

Buhari we see now has never been different from Buhari known in the past, only a people myopic and shallow would have elected such a man into power in the first instance and expect him to perform differently from whom he is.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Are you sure about them?

Are you minding that guy, only a Mumurist will take his own opinion as an absolute conclusion.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sonn:
My brother I think that guy is something else beyond a slave, look at the way he reasons like an animal, ediot to be precise, how can someone who has some brain inside his skull think that way? to an extent of arguing that Nigeria has not changed under BUHARI, just imagine!
that guy is an epitome of "WASTED SCHOOL FEES" honestly.
Lazy minded thing, an Almijirin that cant help himself.

It is the President of Nigeria that kept you in penury? Yet your people are giving birth in an overpopulated country with scarce resources as if docking is about to expire.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by anonimi: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Pdp Hypocrite Reverend Papa?

Are you not the hypocrite

I was once attacked for saying Buhari is not a religious fanatic, says Bishop Kukah

AUGUST 23, 2015

In 2001, Buhari was quoted as saying Muslims should not vote for non-Muslims, and this was used against him politically for years despite denials.

Recalling the role he played, Kukah said: “In 2007, when I wrote an article to clarify what Gen. Buhari was alleged to have said about Muslims voting for Muslims, I had reactions. Some Muslims abused me and accused me of having deceived and misled Gen. Buhari; some Christians accused me of breaking ranks and making a case for a man who ought to have been tried and jailed.

“Those who have changed their jerseys and are not Buhari apparatchiks, were they not the same people who abused Gen. Buhari and harassed us at the Oputa Panel for not ordering [him] to be imprisoned? I laugh when I think of these things. I try to think carefully before I talk. It often takes many years but my critics often find a way of coming around to my arguments. I do not speak out of malice and, sometimes, we may not make our point clearly or even correctly.”

https://www.thecable.ng/attacked-saying-buhari-not-religious-fanatic-says-bishop-kukah/amp

1 Like

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
anonimi:

Are you not the hypocrite

Gerrout of here with that bull shit, nonsensical Pharisees.

Useless Man that went to lie against Nigeria in the United States Senate, didn’t the US still sell the arms to Nigeria?

Lying Reverend Papa.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by zionmade(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Your lecturer wished the President of Nigeria dead? Olodos, no wonder you people don’t know anything.
Lol
In one of the most prestigious South Western University. A PhD holder for that matter. I guess if an Igbo guy says all alumnis of that university are olodos it will turn another thing
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by anonimi: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Gerrout of here with that bull shit, nonsensical Pharisees.

Useless Man that went to lie against Nigeria in the United States Senate, didn’t the US still sell the arms to Nigeria?

Lying Reverend Papa.

So sorry for your loss and pain.
Accept my condolences and sympathy.

1 Like

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
zionmade:

Lol
In one of the most prestigious South Western University. A PhD holder for that matter. I guess if an Igbo guy says all alumnis of that university are olodos it will turn another thing
South West University under ASUU, a PHD holder like Alhaji Patanmi?

Clowns of the 22nd century, Prestigious Professor Indeed, bring his toilet paper thesis make I take am clean yansh.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by zionmade(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Are you sure about them?

The only thing yorubas in apc care about is the interest of yoruba presidency and not buhari. Yorubas hate buhari as much as Igbos. But not displaying that hatred like Igbos do is more of a political strategy. When we discuss politics and they Start cursing him I quietly close my mouth because I know if anything happens they will turn it into "it must be the igbo guy"
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by kollinz1234(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
You should be mentioning your fellows and be rubbing minds, not me.

So I repeat, get out.
omor u go like noise o
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by BOYS2MEN: 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
If you see person wey go make heaven..you go know Dem no need tell you say this God's servant go make heaven.....shoo!!! shocked So people still dey straight forward like diz for diz country?.. cheesy cheesy
treesun:

https://punchng.com/youve-destroyed-nigeria-divided-nigerians-kukah-bombs-buhari/
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by InoGetJoy: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
Salvador1:
that's the division we are talking about.
And u his foot soldier is here exhibiting it in full force.
Go and ask Sarrki the fate that befell him after his bout of supporting evil. When you support evil, evil will visit you
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Iamolukorede(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
The good news about what kukah as said is that it is no longer news that this led administration is running Nigeria to the floor, many of this guys are quick to call for buhari" is it only buhari running the country?, Or because he is the president. Can he be or do everything?, Jus asking, what about his stakeholders and his political appointees.

Look, it is no longer news that Nigeria is in a deep mess and it doesn't look bright at the end of the country tunnel. However, I noticed Nigeria talks alot without firm action in implementing amdst other, somebody will jus talk and go, without any cogent backup. It is all a share nonsense nothing more.

And besides, this kukah said truth but what then come nex ?, All this is all a ruse, or do you think your leaders don't hear all this crying?, They do but then it is a deliberate attempt by them and their colonial lords to keep the country in the dark and poor.

Look, no country as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt. The Nigerian problems are Nigerian's.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Go and ask Sarrki the fate that befell him after his bout of supporting evil. When you support evil, evil will visit you
A demon accusing someone else of been an Incubus, ask Sarrki what?
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Venom11(m): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=112028567]
You mean Peter Obi slaving for fulani athifku to to be his running mate as a good example of slavery?
Tryna find sense here... Long thing, omoo
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by InoGetJoy: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
A demon accusing someone else, ask Sarrki what?
I've noticed you, you can now crawl back into the dungeon from whence you came.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Venom11(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
perdollar:
walahi! Your Mother Tautau! Your life n that of ur family WL b like that of Nigeria as we see it since ur god became president. May bandit kill ur mama, kidnap ur papa and may u live long to suffer all ds consequences ur god has caused. Thunder fire u
Choi senior man b calming down.. Warifuk mehn
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
perdollar:
walahi! Your Mother Tautau! Your life n that of ur family WL b like that of Nigeria as we see it since ur god became president. May bandit kill ur mama, kidnap ur papa and may u live long to suffer all ds consequences ur god has caused. Thunder fire u
And a demon like you thinks he is spared from the ever burning lake?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
as expected.

LeoDeKing:
Please which Nigeria is divided?

Don't tell me some bitter souls born with hate who have been insulting bubu even before he was sworn in constitute the "divided Nigeria".

Nigeria is still the way it was before Buhari took over, I don't count shildren of 8 as Nigerians. angry

1 Like

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by EasternSWboyz: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Please which Nigeria is divided?

Don't tell me some bitter souls born with hate who have been insulting bubu even before he was sworn in constitute the "divided Nigeria".

Nigeria is still the way it was before Buhari took over, I don't count shildren of 8 as Nigerians. angry
Silence
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by flokii: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
This year's Easter celebration no be am atal.. it's obvious Nigerians are sad and tired of incessant bloodsheds and unprovoked killings by muslim terrorists ravaging the core North and Middle Belt, raping people's wives, sisters and mothers, prices of goods skyrocketing and darkness everywhere.

Attimes I think of Tinubu and likes nursing presidential ambition and I shake my head. Is it not when you have peace in the land that you'll be able to govern well? how are they even sure that elections will hold in 2023 with the kind of news coming out from the North daily.

A one time land of opportunities turned to a land of sorrow and no tomorrow.. o ma se o.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
as expected.

Shameless people with no foresight, a year left for baba to exit, yet they are still wailing as if we are in 2015?

Sore Losers, even Atiku has regrouped & is trying his luck again, yet third eye blind oblivious ones still whining for Alhaji Buhari to come & change their miserable lives for them?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by petermichaels(m): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
If only we will have religious leaders as bold as this,maybe govnrnment will know that we exist. But no,even the people he is fighting for,will be the first to condemn him. Last,last, every mumu go get sense for this nigeria.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
petermichaels:
If only we will have religious leaders as bold as this,maybe govnrnment will know that we exist. But no,even the people he is fighting for,will be the first to condemn him. Last,last, every mumu go get sense for this nigeria.
You mean that shameless Pdp Pharisee?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
LegacyB:
Kukah has a good opinion. But I wish he said same during Jonathan’s era which was a majorly player in the destruction he claimed.

How was Jonathan government the majority player?

Compare how things are right now and how it was under Jonathan and tell me Buhari even knows what he's doing in aso rock,

This government has destroyed this nation in a space of 7years,I don't even know where a sensible person would pick his repair from
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by grandstar(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
maasoap:

Did Buhari form UGM? The hatred for him and APC from the SE led them to form a destructive organisation. Their cry for another day.

True, Buhari did not start UGM but what steps has he taken to resolve the problem?

PDP did not start the Niger militant problems. Years of marginalization, neglect, and worse voicelessness under IBB downwards to Abdul Salam created them. They were still small fry until they grew wings when politicians used them as tools to win elections.

OBJ unleashed the security forces on them but that was counterproductive as it left the militants maddened ans they started blowing up oil installation which led to plummeting crude oil production. Yaraadua changed tactics and started the amnesty which brought back a lot sanity and an environment where crude oil production could soar again.

Buhari needs to do something about UGM. Simply saying they are not his creation is unacceptable. I am sure simply putting Nnamdi Kanu under house arrest with extremely tight security is enough to stem the mayhem.

maasoap:

Just look at you, you had to come up with an adjective to make sense. Lol. Were there no terrorists, kidnappers, communal crisis.

I am apolitical. If you notice, I blame Bubu and not APC. There's no bias here

Buhari could have achieved far better results with the BOKO HARAM or ISWAP terrorists had he retained the mercenaries GEJ used.

He booted the mercenaries out of patriotism and the terrorist returned with gusto to fill in the void. Tables are now turning in Nigeria's favor upon the arrival of weapons such as fighter jets that the country had long ordered for.

The way GEJ and Buhari both handled these terrorist leaves a lot to be desired. Both waited forever for weapons to arrive before they could turn the tide.

The question to ask is, why wait forever for weapons to arrive? Life is sacred and irreplaceable! One can buy loads of weapons on the secondary market. There's a bazaar of such weapons worldwide. If you need private jets, i am 1,000% sure there are countries ready to sell some of theirs.

One can be certain that some of the $1bn allocated under GEJ fattened the pickets of high-up in the military. Also politicians and their cronies grew fat on it.

Buhari should have kept the mercenaries who Nigerians soldiers spoke fondly of. Patriotism is for man and not man for patriotism. PMB obstinacy did not win him plaudits from governor Zulum of Bornu state.

For the BANDITS, Elrufais outburst to use mercenaries to flush out bandits was spot on. All he was saying was, "There are solutions out there? Why aren't we doing something?"

Do you know about the raid on Entebbe Airport in Kampala, Uganda where Israel sent in commandos to rescue their citizens in that country who had been taken as hostages? In that raid, ex president Netanyahu of Israel lost his brother who was one of the commandos. Something can be done. This is not a PDP or APC issue

maasoap:

That's a good sign. Naira needs to be protected from round tripping criminals at all cost.

Lamido Sanusi said the differential between the official and parallel market rate should never be more than 3%. That any more than 3% will encourage sharp practices such round-tripping.

What is the differential between the official and parallel market rate today. At the official market, it's about ₦410 while about ₦600 at the parallel market. This is at least a whopping 30% differential.

Is there round-tripping today? The differential is a round-trippers paradise, one PMB created by meddling in the forex market by fixing the official and dead set against any devaluation.

I purchase goods online at ₦490 to a dollar. Who is fooling who? Buhari needs to stop fixing exchange rates and stop ruining the economy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign / Chadian Aircraft Bomb Nigerian Town In Anti-Boko Haram Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.