Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,950 members, 7,845,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message (30269 Views)

Buhari’s 2022 Easter Message / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Kwestionair: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Please which Nigeria is divided?

Don't tell me some bitter souls born with hate who have been insulting bubu even before he was sworn in constitute the "divided Nigeria".

Nigeria is still the way it was before Buhari took over, I don't count shildren of 8 as Nigerians. angry

Shame on you!! I pray your useless Nigeria will let the children of 8 go, so you can enjoy Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Simplelion: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

"Perhaps" and "must" in same sentence again?

Shinedu, stop quoting me. angry

shut up.....you imp
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeffyblaq:
He truly has..

Even his shadows is mindful of it.

What a dumb creature he is.
Lazy youths will eventually become unemployable adults.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Angelfrost(m): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
LegacyB:
Kukah has a good opinion. But I wish he said same during Jonathan’s era which was a majorly player in the destruction he claimed.

Let Jonathan rest abeg! Haba!

Buhari has already surpassed the worst of the the last 3 tenures combined!

A shocking feat even in a decadent world like this!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kwestionair:

Shame on you!! I pray your useless Nigeria will let the children of 8 go, so you can enjoy Nigeria
Empty Barrels that have nowhere to go but stay put in Nigeria?

Who has stopped you or anyone from moving to Biafra in Cameroon?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Lazy youths will eventually become unemployable adults.
Serves dem right.

Cos I care less..

Alhamdulilah!
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
Battle of wits don start for online herdsmen
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Feggie3: 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
You should be mentioning your fellows and be rubbing minds, not me.

So I repeat, get out.
You sound angry, bitter, hungry, unfulfilled and mad as same time. May God locate you and redeem you this Easter season.

4 Likes

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeffyblaq:

Serves dem right.

Cos I care less..

Alhamdulilah!
Worry about your state, only jobless hypocrite Almijirins they carry Nigeria for head.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Kwestionair: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Salvador1:
that's the division we are talking about.
And u his foot soldier is here exhibiting it in full force.

The exact same way his soldiers are all out killing innocent people in the South East.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by AngelicBeing: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Gbamsulotely cheesy
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ezegold4we: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Only a fool does not know that Buhari and his gang of criminal's has destroyed Nigeria and her people beyound redemption.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kwestionair:

The exact same way his soldiers are all out killing innocent people in the South East.
Terrorists in the South East & North East of Nigeria I believe?
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Burruchaga71(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sad truth. It will never be well with Buhari, Osunbade and Tinubu
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Kwestionair: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Empty Barrels that have nowhere to go but stay put in Nigeria?

Who has stopped you or anyone from moving to Biafra in Cameroon?

Why are your useless soldiers obsessed with the east/Biafra if nobody is out there trying to stop people from living in their Biafra?
Very useless somebody

1 Like

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
ezegold4we:
Only a fool does not know that Buhari and his gang of criminal's has destroyed Nigeria and her people beyound redemption.
Ok because it was President Buhari that appointed the Governor of your state, who in turn appointed the Local Government Chairman & his Officious?

Common sense fall on you this Easter.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by YolobaMuslim: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Don't tell me some bitter souls born with hate who have been insulting bubu even before he was sworn in constitute the "divided Nigeria".

Nigeria is still the way it was before Buhari took over, I don't count shildren of 8 as Nigerians. angry
Yes ooo.
Nigeria is so peaceful with no security challenges.
Things are getting better everyday and nothing like division in Nigeria.

My fellow Yoloba shiit moozlem. 10k bmc stipends working wonders. grin

4 Likes

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by grandstar(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Did the country have murderous unknown gunmen in the East? Were there Fulani bandits emboldened like this? Was there artificial forex scarcity?

I am apolitical but the incompetence of Bubu is on another level.

4 Likes

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by maasoap(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
It is Kukah, we're not surprised at all. That is his annual trademark. Bitter soul.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by oluwazoba25: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You mean Peter Obi slaving for fulani athifku to to be his running mate as a good example of slavery? grin
e no funny jere! You are a slave jere grin

3 Likes

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by NoQualmz: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
I understand him. His pple are being killed like chickens everyday. It must be be hard and sorrowful being a southern kaduna indigene. I feel for those pple.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by a2d3rew(m): 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Wen u say the truth in this country u become enemies to the Federal government
. thanks u sir
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Angelfrost(m): 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

This is not necessary... Even veterans in this same ass licking have gone into forced retirement!

At least, charlatans like Adesina, Liar Mohammed, Joe Igbokwe get paid well to be stupid.... What is your gain in this tomfoolery??! Likes and Shares??!

4 Likes

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Buhari and APC are very selfish, myopic, evil bunch, they are only concerned about their political interests, they want to destroy Nigeria.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by rayvelez(m): 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bmcz will attack this man now.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Shikini: 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Buhari is Nigeria's worst
leader ever

1 Like

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Sad truth.. but same you people will start giving fake prophesies about 2023 soon

You don't know Kukah, he's not one of those. He can be your friend today and trash you with the truth tomorrow. One of the very few voices at the top today.

Nigeria is indeed finished.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
maasoap:
It is Kukah, we're not surprised at all. That is his annual trademark. Bitter soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Kwestionair: 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Terrorists in the South East & North East of Nigeria I believe?

Just like the certificateless one, your people barely know the definition of terrorists that’s why you prefer to kill innocent helpless villagers in the east but repent the actual terrorists all over the north.
Your obsession with igbos will be the end of you
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kukah is a true man of God.
My "kind" man of God!!!!
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by NoQualmz: 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
maasoap:

It’s best to say that may YOU witness what the pple of Southern kaduna,Benue,Borno etc are witnessing everyday.

Don’t reply me with nothing other than your ‘Amen’
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by longview007: 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
And some APC member will come and talk against this Bishop Kuka's true talk.

As if they will be in the power forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign / Fashola - Ambobe Handing Over: Tafawa Balewa Square Tastefully Decorated (photos / Why We Are Not Paying Salaries Regularly – Kogi Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.