Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,437 members, 7,843,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram (6876 Views)

We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by citee(m): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2011
GEJ and Sambo dey use style beg Boko Haram. What a pity!
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2011
Clueless Nigerians think Jonathan is the problem, why not round up OBJ and other politicians who are now billionaires after twelve years of thief-o-cracy. GEJ has inherited a mad house and it is going to be extremely difficult to expect him to work wonders.
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by hbrednic: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2011
russellino:

Return to sender and your own future generations! wink I voted for the man because I thought he represented a new face but I admit I seriously have my doubts about his ability to lead
Disregard the rantings of an old woman,
you didnt waste your vote.GEJ might be slow,but have you thought of the alternative that were out there?
ancient old men with premordial ways of thinking.Gej is still the best among the lot.
we are now done with Ciroma and his likes,thats a big change.
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by Gift4all(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2011
Was it GEJ or Sambo that spoke? The headline of Vanguard says "Boko Haram: Nigeria is at crossroads, says Jonathan". NL, I think it is better to quote the President who the VP was reprensenting as the subject of this thread, even though they are in the same govt.

GEJ just said the truth about the situation. He has been able to handle this Boko Haram issue with wisdom. He said the other day that every Nigerian is a target of Boko Haram, which is the truth.
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by apoti(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2011
hbrednic:

Disregard the rantings of an old woman,
you didnt waste your vote.GEJ might be slow,but have you thought of the alternative that were out there?
ancient old men with premordial ways of thinking.Gej is still the best among the lot.
we are now done with Ciroma and his likes,thats a big change.

I assume you meant the best fool among the lot undecided
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by erelueko(f): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2011
At cross road indeed! Are we seeking for some kinda foreign water to quench local fire? We go soon Beg Al Qaeda to help us fight Boko Boko! MEND must be so worried at this time, Loosing market to Boko Boko!!! Amnesty!
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by Abuloma80(f): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2011
@citee (m)

GEJ and Sambo dey use style beg Boko Haram. What a pity!

They are doing it at a wrong place (Uyo). Be it GEJ or Sambo it should be done at the right place for the right (concerned ppl) to see and hear, not 100km away (Uyo) but it should be at Maiduguri if they mean business.
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by 190: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2011
DO BOKO HARAM FLOG PEOPLE WITH BELT
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by hbrednic: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2011
apoti:

I assume you meant the best fool among the lot undecided
the mouth of a fool feeds on folly
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by dejyx: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2011
The truth stings the ears.  

The Hausa people in this country feel rulership is their birth right.  They just cant stand being ruled by Nigerian Christians from the South. Lets ask ourselves when the Abacha's, the Babangida's the Buhari's, the Abdulsalam's the Shagari's the Murtala's the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa's where ruling Nigeria why wasnt there clamour for Sharia or why didnt CPC guys slice corp members that are xtians or why wasnt Boko Haram bombing.  

This is a clear case of sabotage.  Once the Hausa/Fulani man cant have something he draws the sword.  He is not like the southern xtian. In modern times once the Hausa/Fulani man cant have what he wants he detonates the bombs.  It is very sad.  

Thank God Ojukwu warned us all about these people right from the 60's we refused to listen.  Dimka passed a message we refused to listen.  Gideon Orkar even re-drew the map in the 90's we refused to listen. One of my all time greatest is Gen Zamani Lekwot rtd.  remember how he treated the Hausa/Fulani Bastards in Zangon Kataf ever since has any Hausa/Fulani Idiot coughed in Kataf Land? Secondly is Chief Josua Chibi Dariye he bleeped them up in Yelwa Shendam Plateau state now if you pay the idiots even $1billion they will never go there.  If we dont treat these idiots like that Nigeria is Dooooooomed.  Enough is enough.
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by wakagirl: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2011
haka_nai:

You guys should just pray for him and the nation.Just let him be.I never voted for him.Not with standing he happens to be our president.How can he do anything with everyone(Nigerians) attacking him and wishing him bad things.People outside Nigeria will laugh at us and think he is nobody considering how he is treated back home[color=#990000][/color].
I may not like him as president and did not vote for him but he remains a bonafide Nigerian and has every right as far as i Know to be a president and get Nigerians behind him. undecided undecided undecided

TIMES ARE HARD FOR HIM AND THE NATION.NOW IS THE TIME TO SUPPORT HIS GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIANS TO DO MORE TO MAKE IT WORK.

what arrant nonsense i see Nigerians actually deserve and will always have these kind of leaders. So people should go to the street to support him and dance round him while getting killed daily.
So you think the people outside Nigeria are busy thinking about your country and laughing you so you think people outside Nigeria praise the stupidity of their own leaders? so you have never heard Obama and the likes being criticised when they are deemed acting weakly on issues affecting them? ok o kept supporting on your keyboard and keep reading of how bomb keep wasting your precious lives
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by Bizhop: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2011
let forget this sentiment.You cant give what you dont have.No matter the prayer and laying on of hand on the head of GEJ, he wont be able to perform.The guy is clueless,spineless and weak

You don rule a nation by being pitied.He told us during the campaign that he can perform, oya na, perform

This bible says in Ec 10:16 "Woe unto you land, when your king is a child and your princes eat in the morning"

That is Nigeria problem now, our  king is a child ( not a children!!)
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by Ayoobscom(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2011
We want to show MEND that we can rock it better, i'm sure this is what Boko Haram is saying

It is high time we stop killing ourselves for no reasonable grudges

Christians tolerate Muslims and vice-versa
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by alfablondy: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2011
To all, condeming GEJ and calling him all sort of names. U didnt give any suggestions to the current problems. Somebody advised that we should pray and give him necessary support but some put up deaf hears.

I have a question for you all. What will be your gain if GEJ fails the country?. will you be satisfied because you didnot vote for him? .

I am not GEJ fan, neither against him but I want Nigeria to move forward.
Gbam over and out!!!
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by cvibe: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2011
We need to work together.
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2011
alfablondy:

To all, condeming GEJ and calling him all sort of names. U didnt give any suggestions to the current problems. Somebody advised that we should pray and give him necessary support but some put up deaf hears.

I have a question for you all. What will be your gain if GEJ fails the country?. will you be satisfied because you didnot vote for him? .

I am not GEJ fan, neither against him but I want Nigeria to move forward.
Gbam over and out!!!

Honestly, i have nothin to gain if GEJ fails and of cos he will because the majority decided to vote in a well known incompetent person with no real past political achievement as president because of ethnic, tribal and religious reasons. i want the best for this country and wont be satisfied until i see the right peeps in the realms of affairs.

jonced:

PLEASE STOP INSULTING THE PRESIDENT!!!

IT IS RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL, INSTEAD LET US ALL SUPPORT HIM AND PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY,

REMEMBER, GOD PUT HIM THERE,

With due respect to God, the vast majority of Nigerians voted him in.
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by fxtopedia(m): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2011
Fresh Failure Air I can't laugh ooo
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by yinchar(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2011
What can you say about a VP that cannot win his Polling Unit, not to talk of controlling the so called NORTH that he came from, VP my foot.
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by LoveKing(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2011
i'm trying to find the outcome of all these beer parlour talks.
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by Jogba(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2011
wetin consine the foolish man. na em papa them kill, idiot of no comparism.
born again stupidity. praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by VoodooDoll(m): 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2011
If the man at the centre is weak, then it is an opportunity for the regions to take back power from the centre.

Instead of thanking our stars and seeing the silver lining we are grumbling.
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by dayokanu(m): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2011

Represented by Vice President Namadi Sambo, Jonathan said: “Let me say that the spate of insecurity that we have witnessed recently, including bomb explosions and violence in parts of the country is uncalled for.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/boko-haram-nigeria-is-at-crossroads-says-jonathan/

Uncalled for? Really? Are you serious?

I laff in fresh Air

If Odechukwu doesnt know what to do or say why not just resign.

dejyx:

The truth stings the ears.

The Hausa people in this country feel rulership is their birth right. They just cant stand being ruled by Nigerian Christians from the South. Lets ask ourselves when the Abacha's, the Babangida's the Buhari's, the Abdulsalam's the Shagari's the Murtala's the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa's where ruling Nigeria why wasnt there clamour for Sharia or why didnt CPC guys slice corp members that are xtians or why wasnt Boko Haram bombing.

This is a clear case of sabotage. Once the Hausa/Fulani man cant have something he draws the sword. He is not like the southern xtian. In modern times once the Hausa/Fulani man cant have what he wants he detonates the bombs. It is very sad.

Obasanjo a Souther xtian ruled this country and we didnt hear of it either but once Odechukwu Reetardeen Jonathan became president. , complete the rest
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2011
dayokanu:

Uncalled for? Really? Are you serious?

i wonder ooo

thieves come into your house, shoot the place up, set everything on fire and you stand impotently bleating all this violence is uncalled for

wtf?

imagine bush or Giuliani whining all this is uncalled for after september 11?

this is almost on the level of the craven apology by those whipped dog governors.
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by Patnoble: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2011
well,am sure he`s not happy with what is happening in nigeria but at least all his promises has not been fulfilled despite all what he said he`s going do.He should undestand that security is one of the things nigerians needed now,he should stop making empty promises and put actions to his words, Nigerans are tired of hearing promises that has not be accomplish!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2011
my only grouse are the innocent civillians being killed.why revenge now for an act commited during the yaradua years?
obviously this people are being egged on by those who think its their divine right to rule
i know the chickens will soon come home to roost(as their instigators will soon become regular targets)
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by dayokanu(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2011
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by erelueko(f): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2011
sounds more like an apology than speaking!
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by Breeze5000: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2011
And na from wiah dem dey get all the arms and amunition from? Abi the thing dey fall from sky enter dia hand?
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by stagger: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2011
Why is GEJ so weak and indecisive? What is this we are seeing for the love of God? "uncalled for" means what? Obasanjo would have bombed the bas.tards out of existence since.
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by Sacarstic: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2011
Clueless Nigerians think Jonathan is the problem, why not round up OBJ and other politicians who are now billionaires after twelve years of thief-o-cracy. GEJ has inherited a mad house and it is going to be extremely difficult to expect him to work wonders.

Permit me to refer to the above statement by a Nairalander , From the inception of Military rule to the present democratic dispensation have you ever seen any President, Governor, LGA Chairman & Councilor who have accepted that he inherited a normal house? My Broda it is only a clueless man that will start with such ideology, please do not deceive urself GEJ is a clueless President as far as i am concerned, he is so weak that i will rather allow my Rottweiler (Vincent) be the President of this Country than having GEJ, thank God i did not vote for him. 4yrs is just around the corner,lets wait and see, Can u imagine what he is saying about those Goats that calls themselves Boko Haram, who are killing innocent Nigerians that the State ought to protect? I feel terribly bad each day about GEJ because i am from Niger Delta and i know we are not Cowards, may be he is a mix breed. ssssssssssssshhhhmmmmm!!!
Re: Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram by Figger(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2011
my nigga GEJ abeg no disappoint me, up til now cant beliv u aint done nothin yet, its high u smoke out those rats 4rm their holes and deal wif them acordingly, dnt make me regret my vote 4u. Mtcheeeww!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OBJ Imposed Unhealthy Yar'Adua On Nigeria As Punishement - Atiku / Farida Waziri Holds On To Official Cars & House Months After Sack / Aviation Ministry Inaugurates Private-Jet Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.