Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures (4930 Views)

Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) / Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas / Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by JOemmy(m): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
igbous first stole our oil to build Enugu

Enugu was built with coal and palm oil money by the former eastern regional govt not ur crude oil. The oil boom started after the civil war immediately after the abolition of the regional govts?

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2022
JOemmy:

Enugu was built with coal and palm oil money by the former eastern regional govt not ur crude oil. The oil boom started after the civil war immediately after the abolition of the regional govts?
ignorant and illiterate mugu...
When was the Oloibiri oil discovered?

Tell me whose money Michael okpara was looting in the East region?

Illiterate mugu go asked your father what money okpara and ojukwu used to develop Enugu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by JOemmy(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
ignorant and illiterate mugu...
When was the Oloibiri oil discovered?

Tell me whose money Michael okpara was looting in the East region?

Illiterate mugu go asked your father what money okpara and ojukwu used to develop Enugu

You must be the real illiterate here if you don't even know that enugu is richly blessed with coal and was a major revenue source for the eastern govt at that time. Can you even mention the major infrastructures in enugu that was built with oil money that you are crying about here compared to what the fulani/yoruba led nigerian federal govt have used ur oil money to build in Abuja, lagos, kaduna and kano? You ogogoro people are really the most foolish in nigeria that's why u will continue to chase shadows forever instead of comfronting ur real enemies and claiming what originally belongs to you.

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2022
Hyperchi:

During enjoyment u fit forget Igbo but when dem won kill u, na Igbo u go want make he come to ur rescue. That the explanation ur need. So amonge the two who u see comfortable with?
please kindly explain to me when Igbos help Ijaw in any war?

Let me list the war Ijaw has fought and you can tagged one igbo rendered help...

1966, niger delta Republic declaration....no igbo help..

1967, Ijaw against biafra...no single igbo side us...

1998, IYC fierce agitation....no igbo help..

1999 odi fight...no igbo warrior help us...

2004, Asari Dokubo niger delta people volunteer Force strike....no igbo help us with even pistol...

2008 to 2009 Tompolo led MEND fight...no single igbo help, not even single knife come from igbous...

2016, avengers strike....no single igbo help with gun bullet..

Now, we want Ijaw Republic, still, no igbo help, but rather, igbous go against Ijaw Republic...

So tell me how you Igbos helped us...

Stopped typing rubbish like illiterate nnamdi kanu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:43am On Apr 20, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Ijaws and Igbos are brothers on the basis of geographic enclaves. Fulanis came as invading migrants, burning down and destroying everything in their path. That's why till today they exploit trust issues between the southern tribes, It still seems like 1900s when Divide and Rule proved very successful in the middle belt.
if you referring to geographical enclave as criteria for brotherhood, then why dividing from the Yorubas?

What you ignorant Igbos don't found out is that Ijaws shared geographical enclave with the Yorubas in western side just like we shared with you igbous in the eastern side...

Which means Yorubas, Ijaws, Igbos are all brothers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by WhizdomXX(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
if you referring to geographical enclave as criteria for brotherhood, then why dividing from the Yorubas?

What you ignorant Igbos don't found out is that Ijaws shared geographical enclave with the Yorubas in western side just like we shared with you igbous in the eastern side...

Which means Yorubas, Ijaws, Igbos are all brothers...
Eggzactly. I'm Deltan by the way. Urhobo to be precise.
Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:33am On Apr 20, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Eggzactly. I'm Deltan by the way. Urhobo to be precise.
and why are you talking what you don't even know?
So because ipobingos are shouting brothers, brothers, because of oil, you too will fall to that pressure and ignorantly shout it without first doing research...

The same land connection we Ijaws have with the Igbos in rivers and abia state, is the same one we still have with the Yorubas in ondo and edo state....

So why should we then called Igbos brothers and leave Yorubas enemy, When the same thing is applicable to them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by WhizdomXX(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
and why are you talking what you don't even know?
So because ipobingos are shouting brothers, brothers, because of oil, you too will fall to that pressure and ignorantly shout it without first doing research...

The same land connection we Ijaws have with the Igbos in rivers and abia state, is the same one we still have with the Yorubas in ondo and edo state....

So why should we then called Igbos brothers and leave Yorubas enemy, When the same thing is applicable to them?
Who called Yorubas enemy here? I've always referred to the Southern tribes as One. Every tribe has it's sin but we must all unite to stop foreigners from stealing out resources.

1 Like

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Nova1988(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Lol. I can't waste my data researching about your ethnicity. Everyone know you guys, truly.

rest! you don't have the data just admit it.

send me your accout number lemme help you with something for data. after all na from your oil the money come from. grin
Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Nova1988(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
but you fools are begging us with billions na...

Did you not see our warlord, Tompolo control your cartoon buhari with his 7das ultimatum last year?

Useless animals that fear us like God...

You Fulanis have killed from every ethnicity, but you people haven't killed even fliy in Ijaw land.....it because you people fear the name Ijaw

please don't associate me with buhari. abeg!

we don't want to kill anybody and we don't hate anybody. na oil we just want.

lol. fear ijaw people? we conquered the whole of hausa land and stared moving into yoruba land until colonial masters came, and you expect us to fear you? north that is bigger and more populated than your region like 10 times? we go put am for una body woto woto. abi you didn't see how we wan Kpai igbo people in 1967? we don't fear anybody. we even fought the British colonial masters two times before they were able to colonise us. but the rest of y'all gave them slaves and your women to Bleep.

you're funny.
Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Ijoh(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nova1988:

lol. fear ijaw people? we conquered the whole of hausa land and stared moving into yoruba land until colonial masters came, and you expect us to fear you? north that is bigger and more populated than your region like 10 times? we go put am for una body woto woto. abi you didn't see how we wan Kpai igbo people in 1967? we don't fear anybody. we even fought the British colonial masters two times before they were able to colonise us. but the rest of y'all gave them slaves and your women to Bleep.

you're funny.

Don't forget that Igbo Yoruba and Hausa signed the amalgamation documents to be in Nigeria but Ijaw rejected the documents till for ever.

Not even one Ijaw signed so we were never conquered.

Igbo's are Ijaw slaves
Igbo's are not more than Ijaw in population.
Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by WhizdomXX(m): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=Nova1988 post=112119673]

rest! you don't have the data just admit it.

send me your accout number lemme help you with something for data. after all na from your oil the money come from. grin[/quote
Lol.
Na wetin u for talk. How much u wan send?

Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by WhizdomXX(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nova1988:

you're funny.
I'm trying to hate you but I cannot. You are wicked and still rubbing it. It's not fair oo.
Re: How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures by Nova1988(m): 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

Don't forget that Igbo Yoruba and Hausa signed the amalgamation documents to be in Nigeria but Ijaw rejected the documents till for ever.

Not even one Ijaw signed so we were never conquered.

Igbo's are Ijaw slaves
Igbo's are not more than Ijaw in population.

igbos are basically everybody's slave. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. / Nigeria At 50,do You Think The British Left Us Too Early? / 2015: Nigeria will collapse if Jonathan fail to win the Presidency- Ifeduba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.