Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,159 members, 7,864,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Lady Dumps Her Supposed Millionaire Husband For Deceiving Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Her Supposed Millionaire Husband For Deceiving Her (544 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dumps Her Supposed Millionaire Husband For Deceiving Her by Frankreporters(m): 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
A lady identified as Oladimeji Oluwatosin is currently regretting getting married to her supposed millionaire husband, Emmanuel Egba over deceit.

Oladimeji Oluwatosin and Emmanuel Egba dated for six months. One day, Emmanuel walked up to Oluwatosin to discuss his intentions.

He told Oluwatosin that he wants to get married. He pretended to be a rich man so that she will marry her. Oluwatosin thought that her supposed husband was actually rich, so she succumbed. Who wouldn’t want to get married to a millionaire husband?

Click here to continue reading
Re: Lady Dumps Her Supposed Millionaire Husband For Deceiving Her by Abfinest007(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ok oo
Re: Lady Dumps Her Supposed Millionaire Husband For Deceiving Her by godofuck231: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ashawo ho wife enter
Re: Lady Dumps Her Supposed Millionaire Husband For Deceiving Her by pretydiva(f): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
No need to click the link. The said bride and groom are my colleague. If you want the full gist, contact me
Re: Lady Dumps Her Supposed Millionaire Husband For Deceiving Her by jom28gy(m): 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
pretydiva:
No need to click the link. The said bride and groom are my colleague. If you want the full gist, contact me
please how does it happened,if not, she is a money monger

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Supposed Millionaire Husband For Deceiving Her by bibianna(f): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
The guy shouldn't have deceived her.

Just look out the result of his deceit!!
Re: Lady Dumps Her Supposed Millionaire Husband For Deceiving Her by bibianna(f): 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
The guy shouldn't have deceived her.

Just look at the result of his deceit!! sad
Re: Lady Dumps Her Supposed Millionaire Husband For Deceiving Her by eedhrisademola(m): 12:34am On Apr 20, 2022
Frankreporters:
A lady identified as Oladimeji Oluwatosin is currently regretting getting married to her supposed millionaire husband, Emmanuel Egba over deceit.

Oladimeji Oluwatosin and Emmanuel Egba dated for six months. One day, Emmanuel walked up to Oluwatosin to discuss his intentions.

He told Oluwatosin that he wants to get married. He pretended to be a rich man so that she will marry her. Oluwatosin thought that her supposed husband was actually rich, so she succumbed. Who wouldn’t want to get married to a millionaire husband?

Click here to continue reading
KASALA DON BURST!

(1) (Reply)

10 Hidden Signs A Girl Really Likes You. / Generator Engineering Or Phone Engineering Advice Needed Here / God Punish Nairaland. They Blocked All My Alt Account Opened With Burner Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.