Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems (2240 Views)

This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind / Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind / God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 12:34am On Apr 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are mistaken. I narrowed it down here because of your constant accusations that I was adding to scripture when you were able to show any evidence of this. undecided

There are no "many sides" to God's Truth or else it wouldn't qualify at all as Truth and simply be nothing but a plot. undecided

The questions I asked are pretty straight forward and directly connected to the scriptures referenced. So you shouldn't have any problems responding. undecided
Lets not argue about this, I already answered your yes and no questions. Read my answers. I am here to answer more of your questions
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Kobojunkie: 12:37am On Apr 28, 2022
tctrills:

Lets not argue about this, I already answered your yes and no questions. Read my answers. I am here to answer more of your questions
The questions were Yes OR No questions, not Yes and No. undecided

You either believe what Jesus Christ said OR you don't. So which is it? undecided
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 1:09am On Apr 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:

You either believe what Jesus Christ said OR you don't. So which is it? undecided
I had yes or no answers to all your questions na. Is there anyone you want more clarification?

1 Like

Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:

It seems you did not see my response hence, let me repost.
Here are some simple Yes or No questions for you.

▪︎ Did Jesus Christ declare that His Kingdom is not of this world - John 18 vs 36? undecided[/b]Yes He did. His Kingdom isn't of the world but he would reign on this earth so on the last day his would rule over the world and this earth shall be his kingdom. Remember the prayer, Thy Kingdom come?

▪︎ Did Jesus Christ declared Himself King over Heaven and over Hell and did He not reveal this by wielding power of judgment over both the sheep and even Satan himself - [b]Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 ? undecided
No, Not in one verse did he declare himself king over hell. Please quote the particular verse not need to cover up with 15 verses.

▪︎ Did Jesus Christ not declare that you must be born-again in order to Enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 5 - 8 ? undecided Yes to enter the Kingdom, you must be born of water and the spirit.

▪︎ Did Jesus Christ not teach His disciples that there are 2 possible Entery gates - a Broad Gate which leads to destruction(Hell) and a Narrow Gate which leads to True life(Heaven) - urging them to do all necessary to enter in through the Narrow Gate - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 30? undecided No, you are Wrong again. He taught the of 2 roads not 2 gates and the roads don't lead to the same place. One leads to destruction and the other leads to eternal life.
In Luke he spoke of only a Narrow door no two doors to his Kingdom. Below are his very words.
24 “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to. 25 Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, ‘Sir, open the door for us.

Those that don't enter through the narrow door would not be able to enter his kingdom because there isn't a second door. Hence the would be outside his kingdom.

That you are ready to heap lies on Jesus claiming he spoke about a Broad Gate shows that you can go any lenght to sell your doctrine,

▪︎ Do Satan and his minions not believe, this since not only do they made demands of God, trusting that God will keep His Word, but also as spirits they too have eternal life which we also gain from believing in Jesus Christ? undecided[/quote] I don't get what you are trying to say but then Just like satan and his minions, we all have spirits. Also, Satan does not have eternal life according to the bible. Eternal live is solely for the righteous.

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 6:23

Matthew 25. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Only the righteous are blessed with eternal life. The evil would face the second death.
Revelation 21:8 for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, the murderers, the fornicators, the sorcerers, the idolaters, and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."

Revelation 2:11

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt by the second death.’

I have clearly answered all your yes and no questions. If you have any more question, I am at your service. But if you don't have more questions, we can both end it here.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Religious Bodies Spend N2bn On Advert In 2010 / 31st Night, Thank God,No Bombing / Jesus Equates Himself With Lucifer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.