Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,345 members, 7,850,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems (2233 Views)

This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind / Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind / God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Kobojunkie: 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
tctrills:
You keep rejecting the word of God for your opinion
What word of God have I rejected so far? undecided
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
tctrills:
So you know they do not inherit the kingdom of God so why did you say that the broad way would lead them to the kingdom?
Your question does not make sense.. undecided
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What word of God have I rejected so far? undecided
God says his kingdom is for the righteous not the Goats its for the righteous
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your question does not make sense.. undecided
But it does

1 Like

Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Kobojunkie: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
tctrills:
But it does
It doesn't make sense to me. undecided
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
tctrills:
God says his kingdom is for the righteous not the Goats its for the righteous
jn Matthew 5, Jesus Christ said the righteous will inherit Heaven. There the same Jesus Christ reveals that the righteous will inherit Heaven and the unrighteous, the goats, will be punished in Hell. undecided
Both Heaven and Hell are ruled over by Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
jn Matthew 5, Jesus Christ said the righteous will inherit Heaven. There the same Jesus Christ reveals that the righteous will inherit Heaven and the unrighteous, the goats, will be punished in Hell. undecided
God has domination over the entire universe but clearly, hell isn't the kingdom of God like you claimed.

1 Like

Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It doesn't make sense to me. undecided
ok

1 Like

Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ has power even over the grave and death does that mean that the grave is part of the kingdom of heaven? To claim that hell is an extension of his kingdom is false doctrine. Remember, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. But you don't need water and the spirit to go to hell.
Again to quote the scripture properly, it says the broad way leads to destruction. The kingdom of God is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit not destruction. Do you understand?
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Kobojunkie: 2:22am On Apr 26, 2022
tctrills:
God has domination over the entire universe but clearly, hell isn't the kingdom of God like you claimed.
Again...in Matthew 5, Jesus Christ said the righteous will inherit Heaven. There the same Jesus Christ reveals that the righteous will inherit Heaven and the unrighteous, the goats, will be punished in Hell. undecided

Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Kobojunkie: 2:52am On Apr 26, 2022
tctrills:
1. Jesus Christ has power even over the grave and death does that mean that the grave is part of the kingdom of heaven? To claim that hell is an extension of his kingdom is false doctrine. Remember, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. But you don't need water and the spirit to go to hell.
2. Again to quote the scripture properly, it says the broad way leads to destruction. The kingdom of God is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit not destruction. Do you understand?
1. Again, Jesus Christ told you that you enter into the Kingdom of God. He mentioned to gates and urged you to engr in through the Narrow Gate that leads to true life, rather then entering through the Broad Gate which leads to destruction. undecided

The same Jesus Christ you are told who went to prepare a place for His own in what is His Father's House also announced a place of eternal damnation prepared for the devil and his angel's(goats included). This the same Jesus Christ who we learn is Judge and ruler over those to inherit Heaven as well as those to be imprisoned in Hell. - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided

2. Jesus Christ revealed in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 that the Kingdom of God which He is ruler over includes even Hell itself. undecided

Contract to popular doctrine, it is not Satan that rules over Hell, but Jesus Christ and this we know because He is ruler over what is the Kingdom of God.. undecided
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by uthlaw: 3:48am On Apr 26, 2022
tctrills:
Yes his punishment was death and he died as would we all die but there is forgiveness for all sinners. there is a resurrection. Death is not forever. The dead would hear the voice of Christ and rise.
The promise was that though your sin be red as scarlet, you would be made white as snow.
I thought someone dies for all sins,why death is punishment again?
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by uthlaw: 4:11am On Apr 26, 2022
what of all those who came before Jesus..
example: during the time of Noar,God killed is people's for not following is religion,likelise during the time of luth,only those who believe in Moses,cross the sea.. what religion is that, because,Jesus was not born yet...
did Jesus also die for there sins,all of those I mentioned bow down to God,likewise Jesus when they worship there Lord...did Jesus died for the followers of Joseph,why God allows Mohammed to bring is religion and grow all over the world after the death of Jesus,if God did not send him,why did the followers of Mohammed killed ram every year for sacrifice to God,just as Abraham father of your religion did?
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 9:41am On Apr 26, 2022
uthlaw:
I thought someone dies for all sins, why death is punishment again?
Can you rephrase the question please. I don't understand what you are asking
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2022
. Again, Jesus Christ told you that you enter into the Kingdom of God. He mentioned to gates and urged you to engr in through the Narrow Gate that leads to true life, rather then entering through the Broad Gate which leads to destruction. undecided He never mentioned 2 GATES LEAD TO THE KINGDOM WHAT VERSE ARE YOU READING. He mentioned 2 ways, one leads to life and the other to destruction. Please read it again.

The same Jesus Christ you are told who went to prepare a place for His own in what is His Father's House also announced a place of eternal damnation prepared for the devil and his angel's(goats included). This the same Jesus Christ who we learn is Judge and ruler over those to inherit Heaven as well as those to be imprisoned in Hell. - the kingdom is prepared for the sheep hell is for the sinners and its not the kingdom.
[b]
2. Jesus Christ revealed in [b]Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46
that the Kingdom of God which He is ruler over includes even Hell itself.[/b] You don't need to lie on Christ. Quote him word for word if you are sure about what you are saying.

[b]Contract to popular doctrine, it is not Satan that rules over Hell, but Jesus Christ and this we know because He is ruler over what is the Kingdom of God.. I don't care who rules over hell. [/b]The argument is simple hell isn't the kingdom of God. You need to be born of water and the spirit to enter the kingdom, you need righteousness and obedience to be part of the kingdom.
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again...in Matthew 5, Jesus Christ said the righteous will inherit Heaven. There the same Jesus Christ reveals that the righteous will inherit Heaven and the unrighteous, the goats, will be punished in Hell. undecided

Yes Christ rules over the entire universe yet hell is not the kingdom of God. The bible makes it very clear that the kingdom of God is for the righteous.
Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God” (I Cor. 6:9-10).
Do not be deceived.
The kingdom is for the holy.

1 Like

Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Again, Jesus Christ told you that you enter into the Kingdom of God. He mentioned to gates and urged you to engr in through the Narrow Gate that leads to true life, rather then entering through the Broad Gate which leads to destruction. undecided

The same Jesus Christ you are told who went to prepare a place for His own in what is His Father's House also announced a place of eternal damnation prepared for the devil and his angel's(goats included). This the same Jesus Christ who we learn is Judge and ruler over those to inherit Heaven as well as those to be imprisoned in Hell. - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided

2. Jesus Christ revealed in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 that the Kingdom of God which He is ruler over includes even Hell itself. undecided

Contract to popular doctrine, it is not Satan that rules over Hell, but Jesus Christ and this we know because He is ruler over what is the Kingdom of God.. undecided

Ephesians 5:5
For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.

Galatians 5:19-21
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:10
Nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Matthew 25:34
Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

Matthew 7:21-23
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ [b]will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.[/b] On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Read these verses to learn who would be in the \kingdom of God. Only the righteous would be in his kingdom. You can doubt the scripture but that is your own problem.

All these verses teach you that hell is not God's kingdom. His kingdom is holy. I dare you to quote any verse word for word that says hell is his kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2022
Contract to popular doctrine, it is not Satan that rules over Hell, but Jesus Christ and this we know because He is ruler over what is the Kingdom of God.. undecided[/quote]
He rules over the Kingdom of God, he rules over the entire universe, He rules over death and hell. He rules all the nations (Psalms 22.28). But hell isn't the kingdom of God just as the nations are not the kingdom of God. You need to understand that just because his power extends to the entire universe does not make hell or even this world to be part of his kingdom. His Kingdom is holy and only for the righteous. I have sent you a number of verses that teach only the righteous would enter his Kingdom. Only those born of water and the spirit would enter his Kingdom. The evil doers would not enter his kingdom.
Matthew 25:34
“Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

1 Like

Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
tctrills:
Yes Christ rules over the entire universe yet hell is not the kingdom of God. The bible makes it very clear that the kingdom of God is for the righteous.
Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God” (I Cor. 6:9-10).
Do not be deceived.
The kingdom is for the holy.
Even so the same Kingdom ruled over by Jesus Christ is, as we learn in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 includes Heaven and Hell... and all those who will end up in both of them. undecided
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Even so the same Kingdom ruled over by Jesus Christ is, as we learn in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 includes Heaven and Hell... and all those who will end up in both of them. undecided
You love miss quoting the scriptures. His kingdom isn't hell. Hell is for the evil and his kingdom is for the righteous as stated in ]Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. If you are having issues with this simple verses then I wonder why you should be doing this.
Please could you produce any verse in ]Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 where Jesus called hell his Kingdom? If you cant then where did you get such doctrine from?
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Kobojunkie: 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
tctrills:
1. You love miss quoting the scriptures.

2. His kingdom isn't hell. Hell is for the evil and his kingdom is for the righteous as stated in ]Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. If you are having issues with this simple verses then I wonder why you should be doing this.

3. Please could you produce any verse in ]Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 where Jesus called hell his Kingdom? If you cant then where did you get such doctrine from?
1. What particular scripture did I misquote in my previous comment to you?.
Kobojunkie:
Even so the same Kingdom ruled over by Jesus Christ , as we learn in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 includes Heaven and Hell... and all those who will end up in both of them. undecided
2. Hell is for the evil, but scripture.tells us it is ruled over by Jesus Christ - Jesus is King over Heaven and also King over Hell, according to Matthew 25 vs 31 & 41- , so what exactly is your point? undecided

3. You seem to be having a hard time comprehending what is written there for you in clear text in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. Why not finish that first?
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
. What particular scripture did I misquote in my previous comment to you?.
You claim the bible says hell is his kingdom
2. Hell is for the evil, but scripture.tells us it is ruled over by Jesus Christ - Jesus is King over Heaven and also King over Hell, according to Matthew 25 vs 31 & 41- , so what exactly is your point? undecided The bible never mentioned Jesus is the king of hell.

3. You seem to be having a hard time comprehending what is written there for you in clear text in [b]Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. Why not finish that first?[/b]The bible never said Jesus is the king of hell but if you feel that is what was written, be bold and quote the verse word for word.
The bible never even said Christ rules over hell.
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
tctrills:
. What particular scripture did I misquote in my previous comment to you?.
You claim the bible says hell is his kingdom
2. Hell is for the evil, but scripture.tells us it is ruled over by Jesus Christ - Jesus is King over Heaven and also King over Hell, according to Matthew 25 vs 31 & 41- , so what exactly is your point? undecided The bible never mentioned Jesus is the king of hell.

3. You seem to be having a hard time comprehending what is written there for you in clear text in [b]Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. Why not finish that first?[/b]The bible never said Jesus is the king of hell but if you feel that is what was written, be bold and quote the verse word for word.
The bible never even said Christ rules over hell.
I see that you don't even bother to read the book at all..

31The Son of Man will come again with divine greatness, and all his angels will come with him. He will sit as king on his great and glorious throne.
32 All the people of the world will be gathered before him. Then he will separate everyone into two groups. It will be like a shepherd separating his sheep from his goats.
33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34Then the king will say to the godly people on his right, ‘Come, my Father has great blessings for you. The kingdom he promised is now yours. It has been prepared for you since the world was made.
35 It is yours because when I was hungry, you gave me food to eat. When I was thirsty, you gave me something to drink. When I had no place to stay, you welcomed me into your home.
36 When I was without clothes, you gave me something to wear. When I was sick, you cared for me. When I was in prison, you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the godly people will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and give you food? When did we see you thirsty and give you something to drink?
38 When did we see you with no place to stay and welcome you into our home? When did we see you without clothes and give you something to wear? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and care for you?’

40 “Then the king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you did for any of my people here, you also did for me.’

[b]41
“Then the king will say to the evil people on his left, ‘Get away from me. God has already decided that you will be punished. Go into the fire that burns forever—the fire that was prepared for the devil and his angels.
42 You must go away because when I was hungry, you gave me nothing to eat. When I was thirsty, you gave me nothing to drink.
43 When I had no place to stay, you did not welcome me into your home. When I was without clothes, you gave me nothing to wear. When I was sick and in prison, you did not care for me.’

44 “Then those people will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty? When did we see you without a place to stay? Or when did we see you without clothes or sick or in prison? When did we see any of this and not help you?’

45The king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you refused to do for any of my people here, you refused to do for me.’

46 “Then these evil people will go away to be punished forever. But the godly people will go and enjoy eternal life.” - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46
We all were taught English comprehension lessons in primary school so I don't understand why you refuse to comprehend what is being told you in the above passage. undecided[quote author=Kobojunkie post=112297041]1. What particular scripture did I misquote in my previous comment to you? undecided

2. Hell is for the evil, but scripture.tells us it is ruled over by Jesus Christ - Jesus is King over Heaven and also King over Hell, according to Matthew 25 vs 31 & 41- , so what exactly is your point? undecided

3. You seem to be having a hard time comprehending what is written there for you in clear text in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. Why not finish that first? undecided
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I see that you don't even bother to read the book at all..

We all were taught English comprehension lessons in primary school so I don't understand why you refuse to comprehend what is being told you in the above passage. undecided
You are reading and pretending not to understand. No problem, Let me break it down for you verse by verse
1 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Note; His sheep not his goat.
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you [/b]from the foundation of the world:
Note; The kingdom is prepared for the Sheep not the Goat.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, [b]Depart from me,
ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Note; They are to depart not part of his kingdom.

This should summarize it for you.
Never did it mention that the goats were his or hell is a part of his kingdom. Clearly it mentioned that the sheep were his and that would be in his kingdom. Now who has comprehension problems.
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
tctrills:
You are reading and pretending not to understand. No problem, Let me break it down for you verse by verse
1 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Note; His sheep not his goat.
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you [/b]from the foundation of the world:
Note; The kingdom is prepared for the Sheep not the Goat.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, [b]Depart from me,
ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Note; They are to depart not part of his kingdom.

This should summarize it for you.
Never did it mention that the goats were his or hell is a part of his kingdom. Clearly it mentioned that the sheep were his and that would be in his kingdom. Now who has comprehension problems.
Your post here reads of a desperate attempt at ignoring the subject thus far.... again....
1. What particular scripture did I misquote in my previous comment to you?.

3. You seem to be having a hard time comprehending what is written there for you in clear text in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. Why not finish that first?
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
2. Hell is for the evil, but scripture.tells us it is ruled over by Jesus Christ - Jesus is King over Heaven and also King over Hell, according to [b]Matthew 25 vs 31 & 41- , so what exactly is your point? undecided
[/b]The bible never called Jesus Christ the king of Hell. The bible never said hell was his kingdom. The bible clear stated that the righteous were welcome to the kingdom and the evil where told to depart. In fact hell was never mentioned and no verse called him the king of hell, You are the one that gave him the title

1 Like

Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Kobojunkie: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
tctrills:

2. Hell is for the evil, but scripture.tells us it is ruled over by Jesus Christ - Jesus is King over Heaven and also King over Hell, according to [b]Matthew 25 vs 31 & 41- , so what exactly is your point? undecided
[/b]The bible never called Jesus Christ the king of Hell. The bible never said hell was his kingdom. The bible clear stated that the righteous were welcome to the kingdom and the evil where told to depart. In fact hell was never mentioned and no verse called him the king of hell, You are the one that gave him the title
Your statement,"the righteous were welcome to the Kingdom of God and the evil were told to depart" is not even remotely factual or biblical now, is it? This since it is written in scripture instead that the goats will be 'imprisoned' in a place of eternal damnation, also not of this temporal world, ruled over by Jesus Christ. undecided

Jesus Christ Himself said He is King and ruler over Hell - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 affirms as Heaven and Hell are both ruled over by Him, the very Kingdom of God which is not of this world. undecided

Recall please, Jesus Christ declared boldly before Pontius Pilate that indeed He is a King but His Kingdom is not of this world. And that Kingdom of which He is King of, He explained is of the domains of Heaven and of Hell. The very same domains the two gates - the Narrow Gate and the Broad Gates - lead to for all those who are born-again and gain access to the Kingdom of God by that. undecided

P.S. Even Satan , and his demons, believe and have eternal life which they spend in eternal damnation with. Obviously, the goats also believe and so also have eternal life which is to be spent in Hell along with other believers who refuse to obey the King. undecided
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your statement,"the righteous were welcome to the Kingdom of God and the evil were told to depart" is not even remotely factual or biblical now, is it? This since it is written in scripture instead that the goats will be 'imprisoned' in a place of eternal damnation, also not of this temporal world, ruled over by Jesus Christ. undecided

Jesus Christ Himself said He is King and ruler over Hell - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 affirms as Heaven and Hell are both ruled over by Him, the very Kingdom of God which is not of this world. undecided

Recall please, Jesus Christ declared boldly before Pontius Pilate that indeed He is a King but His Kingdom is not of this world. And that Kingdom of which He is King of, He explained is of the domains of Heaven and of Hell. The very same domains the two gates - the Narrow Gate and the Broad Gates - lead to for all those who are born-again and gain access to the Kingdom of God by that. undecided

P.S. Even Satan , and his demons, believe and have eternal life which they spend in eternal damnation with. Obviously, the goats also believe and so also have eternal life which is to be spent in Hell along with other believers who refuse to obey the King. undecided
We both see what you are doing. Lets not continue to go round in circles.

1 Like

Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
tctrills:

We both see what you are doing. Lets not continue to go round in circles.
What exactly is circular about stating that revealed to us in Scripture? undecided

Here are some simple Yes or No questions for you.

▪︎ Did Jesus Christ declare that His Kingdom is not of this world - John 18 vs 36? undecided

▪︎ Did Jesus Christ declared Himself King over Heaven and over Hell and did He not reveal this by wielding power of judgment over both the sheep and even Satan himself - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 ? undecided

▪︎ Did Jesus Christ not declare that you must be born-again in order to Enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 5 - 8 ? undecided

▪︎ Did Jesus Christ not teach His disciples that there are 2 possible Entery gates - a Broad Gate which leads to destruction(Hell) and a Narrow Gate which leads to True life(Heaven) - urging them to do all necessary to enter in through the Narrow Gate - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 30? undecided

▪︎ Do Satan and his minions not believe, this since not only do they made demands of God, trusting that God will keep His Word, but also as spirits they too have eternal life which we also gain from believing in Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
[quote

▪︎ Did Jesus Christ declare that His Kingdom is not of this world - [b]John 18 vs 36? undecided[/b]Yes He did. His Kingdom isn't of the world but he would reign on this earth so on the last day his would rule over the world and this earth shall be his kingdom. Remember the prayer, Thy Kingdom come?

▪︎ Did Jesus Christ declared Himself King over Heaven and over Hell and did He not reveal this by wielding power of judgment over both the sheep and even Satan himself - [b]Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 ? undecided[/b] No, Not in one verse did he declare himself king over hell. Please quote the particular verse not need to cover up with 15 verses.

▪︎ Did Jesus Christ not declare that you must be born-again in order to Enter into the Kingdom of God - [b]John 3 vs 5 - 8
? undecided[/b] Yes to enter the Kingdom, you must be born of water and the spirit.

▪︎ Did Jesus Christ not teach His disciples that there are 2 possible Entery gates - a Broad Gate which leads to destruction(Hell) and a Narrow Gate which leads to True life(Heaven) - urging them to do all necessary to enter in through the Narrow Gate - [b]Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 30? undecided[/b] No, you are Wrong again. He taught the of 2 roads not 2 gates and the roads don't lead to the same place. One leads to destruction and the other leads to eternal life.
In Luke he spoke of only a Narrow door no two doors to his Kingdom. Below are his very words.
24 “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to. 25 Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, ‘Sir, open the door for us.

Those that don't enter through the narrow door would not be able to enter his kingdom because there isn't a second door. Hence the would be outside his kingdom.

That you are ready to heap lies on Jesus claiming he spoke about a Broad Gate shows that you can go any lenght to sell your doctrine,

▪︎ Do Satan and his minions not believe, this since not only do they made demands of God, trusting that God will keep His Word, but also as spirits they too have eternal life which we also gain from believing in Jesus Christ? undecided[/quote] I don't get what you are trying to say but then Just like satan and his minions, we all have spirits. Also, Satan does not have eternal life according to the bible. Eternal live is solely for the righteous.

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 6:23

Matthew 25. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Only the righteous are blessed with eternal life. The evil would face the second death.
Revelation 21:8 for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, the murderers, the fornicators, the sorcerers, the idolaters, and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."

Revelation 2:11

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt by the second death.’

I have clearly answered all your yes and no questions. If you have any more question, I am at your service. But if you don't have more questions, we can both end it here.
Thanks.
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 12:11am On Apr 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What exactly is circular about stating that revealed to us in Scripture? undecided

▪︎ Did Jesus Christ declare that His Kingdom is not of this world - John 18 vs 36? undecided

▪︎ Did Jesus Christ declared Himself King over Heaven and over Hell and did He not reveal this by wielding power of judgment over both the sheep and even Satan himself - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 ? undecided

▪︎ Did Jesus Christ not declare that you must be born-again in order to Enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 5 - 8 ? undecided

▪︎ Did Jesus Christ not teach His disciples that there are 2 possible Entery gates - a Broad Gate which leads to destruction(Hell) and a Narrow Gate which leads to True life(Heaven) - urging them to do all necessary to enter in through the Narrow Gate - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 30? undecided

▪︎ Do Satan and his minions not believe, this since not only do they made demands of God, trusting that God will keep His Word, but also as spirits they too have eternal life which we also gain from believing in Jesus Christ? undecided
I have provided answers to all your questions but then, I have learnt that anytime someone wants to narrow an argument to just yes or no, Its because he wants to cut out the other persons talking points and direct the conversation to suit his side. There are many sides to a story not just yes and no yet I answered you questions with yes and no because I have all the facts.
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Kobojunkie: 12:26am On Apr 28, 2022
tctrills:

I have provided answers to all your questions but then, I have learnt that anytime someone wants to narrow an argument to just yes or no, Its because he wants to cut out the other persons talking points and direct the conversation to suit his side. There are many sides to a story not just yes and no yet I answered you questions with yes and no because I have all the facts.
I am afraid you are mistaken. I narrowed it down here because of your constant accusations that I was adding to scripture when you were able to show any evidence of this. undecided

There are no "many sides" to God's Truth or else it wouldn't qualify at all as Truth and simply be nothing but a plot. undecided

The questions I asked are pretty straight forward and directly connected to the scriptures referenced. So you shouldn't have any problems responding. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / Proof That Jesus Is Alive! / If Catholics Are Not Christians Then Who Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.