Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

You Don't Need A Job If You Have This Physical Skill (#200k+ Monthly) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Need A Job If You Have This Physical Skill (#200k+ Monthly) (601 Views)

Pls Don't Do This Job If Really You Wanna See Love And Respect. / Trust Me When I Say You Don't Need Women (For Vaseline Crew Members Only) / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Need A Job If You Have This Physical Skill (#200k+ Monthly) by pauladonis(m): 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7087180/which-choose-100k-per-month

I made this thread earlier today to see which one people would choose:

A 100k per month job

Or

A physical skill that will always be profitable and in high demand in Nigeria and abroad.

At least 75% of those who responded prefer to learn the physical skill and start their own business and be their own boss, fully in charge of their time, freedom, and income.

Well, It's the best choice really... I mean, instead of working to help someone else build their dream life, it's better to acquire skills that can help you build your personal business to live your dream life.

If this sounds like something you want, then I'd recommend that you learn car tracker installation.

This skill is very simple and easy to learn, zero technicalities... yet the demand for it is so high and the pay per job is enough to pay some people's monthly salary.

The fact that kidnappings and car thefts happen everyday has caused the demand for car tracker installers to skyrocket and people who have the skill are living like kings because they are getting paid for doing soft work.

If you would like to learn more about this skill, join my upcoming free class before all the slots are taken: Click Here To Join Now: https://nairarain.com.ng/cartrackerlander

This is not like all these other physical skills that have high competition. There's a scarcity of installers and excess demand from car owners on the road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Need A Job If You Have This Physical Skill (#200k+ Monthly) by pauladonis(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nothing beats having a hot skill that solves a pressing problem for a lot of people.
Re: You Don't Need A Job If You Have This Physical Skill (#200k+ Monthly) by pauladonis(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Class is taking place tomorrow evening.

If you're interested, this is your last chance to join.

Go through
https://nairarain.com.ng/cartrackerlander now...

(1) (Reply)

Where To Find A Serious Relationship Online / 5 Clear Signs That A Coworker Likes You / Very Cute Lhasa Apso Dog For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.