Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures (5085 Views)

Nigeria's Most Notorious Oil Bunkerer Now Contesting For President Pictures Incl / Does Britain Want An Igbo President ~pictures / The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by vasel15: 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
simpleseyi:

Mental health should be taken serious in Nigeria. This poster is definitely depressed and suicidal. I think he is suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and chronic hallucinations

Yes that is what you f*ols called fela back then,but today what is happening? Yes I am marginalized in this forced marriage why won't I feel bad, ewu
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by vasel15: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Unzerious:

They know the Country will break if they don't Concede, to Achieve Political Stability.
No Southerner will vote a Fulani again in '23, or watch one Assend to Power.

#Meffy2023

They don't need your vote, they have children from Niger and Mali that would vote for them
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by Unzerious: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
vasel15:

They don't need your vote, they have children from Niger and Mali that would vote for them

I give up you're a Lost Cause.

Pls Study next time, OK?
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by vasel15: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Unzerious:

I give up you're a Lost Cause.

Pls Study next time, OK?

You know nothing, so you think your votes actually counts in Nigeria?are you OK?
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by Unzerious: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
vasel15:

You know nothing, so you think your votes actually counts in Nigeria?are you OK?

I can't believe We're Arguing on 2 Threads at the same Time.
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by Coldie(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
If una like say Nigeria is dead and buried and extinct and useless B una no go see not to talk of Biafra.

Una go continue to dae chop stone in agony
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by malel1: 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
vasel15:
It is always funny when I see you mentally enslaved f*ools arguing up and down about the 2023 presidential election ,you i*iots deserve no mercy, you deserve to suffer for 60more years, haha

In a sane Country, let's just say If I still believe in Nigeria, by now there should have been a revolution, you m*rons are one of the worse set of black people in the world

Remember what happened in France because of bread

These same mentally enslaved black people that are suffering are still campaigning for the same people that put them in that slavery, I don't understand who cursed these people?

I wish I was saying this on radio so I can curse you f*OOLS more just like Kanu used to abuse you f*ools

Even a blind man can see that Nigeria is dead

So you mentally enslaved black people should stop wasting your time online, just be ready for another 4years of suffering, but biafra would be free

Nobody can change Nigeria, they already rigged Nigeria to fail

Your next president is atiku, fulanis would repeat what they did to Jonathan when Fulanis in pdp voted for Buhari, hahaha, m*mu people

Fulanis would vote for atiku, they are just using the rest for a political show

You Mentally enslaved black people are so annoying, like you have no brains, we have no media in Nigeria that is why you still think Nigeria is working, mention one thing working in Nigeria now?

They will abuse u, but u said nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by vasel15: 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
Unzerious:

I can't believe We're Arguing on 2 Threads at the same Time.

Hahaha, é shock you, I get una time
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by vasel15: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
malel1:

They will abuse u, but u said nothing but the truth

Confirm
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by Kuruptnigga: 7:00am On Apr 22, 2022
Mouth Gig:
NIGERIANS ARE WICKED AND MUST SUFFER FOR DIA SINS.....
They’re already suffering. And they’ll continue to suffer till world end. Because they don’t have common sense.
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by Wonk(m): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2022
True that, @Vasel5. Nigeria is dead as Nation & that's a fact!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tambuwal Confident Of Victory In The PDP Presidential Primaries / Nigeria's Political Quiz 2 / Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.