Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures (5061 Views)

Nigeria's Most Notorious Oil Bunkerer Now Contesting For President Pictures Incl / Does Britain Want An Igbo President ~pictures / The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by vasel15: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
It is always funny when I see you mentally enslaved f*ools arguing up and down about the 2023 presidential election ,you i*iots deserve no mercy, you deserve to suffer for 60more years, haha

In a sane Country, let's just say If I still believe in Nigeria, by now there should have been a revolution, you m*rons are one of the worse set of black people in the world

Remember what happened in France because of bread

These same mentally enslaved black people that are suffering are still campaigning for the same people that put them in that slavery, I don't understand who cursed these people?

I wish I was saying this on radio so I can curse you f*OOLS more just like Kanu used to abuse you f*ools

Even a blind man can see that Nigeria is dead

So you mentally enslaved black people should stop wasting your time online, just be ready for another 4years of suffering, but biafra would be free

Nobody can change Nigeria, they already rigged Nigeria to fail

Your next president is atiku, fulanis would repeat what they did to Jonathan when Fulanis in pdp voted for Buhari, hahaha, m*mu people

Fulanis would vote for atiku, they are just using the rest for a political show

You Mentally enslaved black people are so annoying, like you have no brains, we have no media in Nigeria that is why you still think Nigeria is working, mention one thing working in Nigeria now?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by vasel15: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Atiku is your next step president you must be a m*mu man if you think the fulanis would leave power at this crutial time, hahaha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by vasel15: 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
So painful that these southern f*ols would just waste money to buy that useless form

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by vasel15: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate
Arewa1stSon
Officialgarri
Gawu1
Sarrki
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
Arewanorth
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
Vedaxcool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by vasel15: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate your Oga won't be president

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by blowjob: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
NIGERIANS ARE WICKED AND MUST SUFFER FOR DIA SINS.....

7 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by ThankGodFriday(m): 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
vasel15:
Tinubuadvocate
Arewa1stSon
Officialgarri
Gawu1
Sarrki
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
Arewanorth
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
Vedaxcool

Names of zombies

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by vasel15: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mouth Gig:
NIGERIANS ARE WICKED AND MUST SUFFER FOR DIA SINS.....

I agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by vasel15: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

Names of zombies

Hahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by Roger3D(m): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
This pained Biafran fool is at it again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by Reality3080: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Roger3D:
don't mind him,only him create thread only him dey wail

4 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by vasel15: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Roger3D:

You m*mu people don't like the truth

9 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by vasel15: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Reality3080:

Mentally enslaved black people

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by Reality3080: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
vasel15:

Mentally enslaved black people
mumu man like u

See d number of thread u have created on tinubu n yoruba,nobody cares if u exist but u keep running around like a castrated kangaroo on top tinubu n Yoruba matter

Channel your energy to supporting a nyamiri like u,it will b easy for shekau to rule America than an igbo man to b d president

5 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
vasel15:
So painful that these southern f*ols would just waste money to buy that useless form

And uselessly pave their way to the Presidency.

And uselessly convert the whole North and your sultan to the Catholic (Christian) faith.
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by vasel15: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Reality3080:
mumu man like u

See d number of thread u have created on tinubu n yoruba,nobody cares if u exist but u keep running around like a castrated kangaroo on top tinubu n Yoruba matter

Channel your energy to supporting a nyamiri like u,it will b easy for shekau to rule America than an igbo man to b d president

You see what I am saying, I don't care about Nigeria anymore, your block head was unable to comprehend the write up, you are supporting the same people that put you in this slavery and suffering, ewu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by bolex04(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Meanwhile �

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
From a very young age, perhaps as young as 15, I have always wondered why west Africa, particularly 'Negro Land' (which present day Nigeria makes a big chunk of) was chosen as the destination for an endless source of prime, easy to break slaves, I have read tons of books on the matter, asked countless 'academics' (most have never even pondered the matter) and I have concluded that the 'Negro' are unable to benefit from history, which is the opposite of the Fulani, they proudly tell you 'the fulani never forgets...nor forgive' but for the Negro, history is something he would rather forget, even worse, allow a foreigner to define his history,

8 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nigerians suffering and smiling, abeg am out of here undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by vasel15: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Nigerians suffering and smiling, abeg am out of here undecided undecided

Confirm

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
vasel15:

Confirm
after voting there atikwu into power and he starts misbehaving, the would now come online and be disturbing us with atikwu government is a failure, a mistake and all that craps, recycling old men all the time, when younger and sound mind are there for them to choseundecided
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by Unzerious: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
You don't follow the Politics of Nigeria.
PM Balewa is the only Head of Government from the North-East to ever rule Nigeria, They are marginalized in the North. Baba Iyabo has said it, Atiku will never smell Aso Rock again.

#Meffy2023
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by BUSINESSMAN2: 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
vasel15:
It is always funny when I see you mentally enslaved f*ools arguing up and down about the 2023 presidential election ,you i*iots deserve no mercy, you deserve to suffer for 60more years, haha

In a sane Country, let's just say If I still believe in Nigeria, by now there should have been a revolution, you m*rons are one of the worse set of black people in the world

These same mentally enslaved black people that are suffering are still campaigning for the same people that put them in that slavery, I don't understand who cursed these people?

I wish I was saying this on radio so I can curse you f*OOLS more just like Kanu used to abuse you f*ools

So you mentally enslaved black people should stop wasting your time online, just be ready for another 4years of suffering, but biafra would be free

Your next president is atiku, fulanis would repeat what they did to Jonathan when Fulanis in pdp voted for Buhari, hahaha, m*mu people

You Mentally enslaved black people are so annoying, like you have no brains, we have no media in Nigeria that is why you still think Nigeria is working, mention one thing working in Nigeria now?
truth is bitter. I would rather vote for sowore even if I am the only voter than to cast my vote to the useless political joblers. At least my conscience will be free

2 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by Broveens42(m): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Reality3080:

I don't believe in juju.. but I'm beginning to have a rethink...

If Nigerians can still argue about putting same oppressors in office grin

You can't blame people for not responding, because unconditioned truth is like a sword piercing through the hearts of men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by obinnajohnson: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
God will surely disappoint them.
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by vasel15: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
after voting there atikwu into power and he starts misbehaving, the would now come online and be disturbing us with atikwu government is a failure, a mistake and all that craps, recycling old men all the time, when younger and sound mind are there for them to choseundecided

Pure truth

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by vasel15: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Unzerious:
You don't follow the Politics of Nigeria.
PM Balewa is the only Head of Government from the North-East to ever rule Nigeria, They are marginalized in the North. Baba Iyabo has said it, Atiku will never smell Aso Rock again.

#Meffy2023

You don't know the fulanis, a Southern won't be president in 2023

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by vasel15: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
BUSINESSMAN2:
truth is bitter. I would rather vote for sowore even if I am the only voter than to cast my vote to the useless political joblers. At least my conscience will be free

Yes atleast for you to have peace of mind that you did the right thing and our votes don't even count anyways
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by Unzerious: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
vasel15:

You don't know the fulanis, a Southern won't be president in 2023

They know the Country will break if they don't Concede, to Achieve Political Stability.
No Southerner will vote a Fulani again in '23, or watch one Assend to Power.

#Meffy2023

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures by simpleseyi: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
vasel15:

Mental health should be taken serious in Nigeria. This poster is definitely depressed and suicidal. I think he is suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and chronic hallucinations

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Expatriate’s Email From Nigeria / ISIS Now Drowning Their Prisoners In Swimming Pool (photo) / First Time In The History Of Nigeria, President Buhari Did This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.