Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate (16574 Views)

Osun: We Will Collect Money, Vote Our Choices – Residents / 2023: North Will Back Any Credible Candidate From Any Region - NEF Declares / APC Needs Credible Candidate To Win Anambra Guber — Moghalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Collect it? Same as saying go to babalawo collect his supposed money from the spiritual realm and be smart, don't honor the agreement you had with him, live a life you have always wanted to live. Guess all Nigerian politicians are cursed with a curse of stupidity. What is this idiot saying? Does integrity mean anything to him? Does sacrifice mean a thing to him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Omoluabi16(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
This does not make sense. The moment you collect their money, you become indebted to them. Reject them outrightly and choose the best leaders. Collect..collect.. that is why these money bags think their money will win them elections.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Tunjingwu(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Obi should take his campaign to the north.He should also align with the pdp governors from the south.I have a feeling he stands a chance if he wins the primaries and chooses a grassroot politician from the north as his vice.

He actually stands out when you compare him with other aspirants both from his party and other parties.
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Dawn91(m): 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Neminc:
Collect it, it is our money

Exactly
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by abobote: 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Peter will be out muzzled when the dollars start raining
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Basheer22: 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Vinstel:
Obi is a smart man, he is the kind of person Nigeria needs right now

Mention 5 of Obi's achievements in Anambra as Governor

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Paypallord1: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
May Almighty Allah take you there.. I stand with you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Dawn91(m): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Ademola47:
Why collecting people's money when you know full well you won't vote for them? Is that not deceit, or plainly low-budget fraud?

When Naira Marley referred to them as "Agba Yahoo" one would think he's insulting elders. But that's what they are actually...

A Yoruba adage says "Ohun ti eyan onije, Koni fi runmu"( translates roughly as "What one won't eat, one won't sniff it" ) ...
[/s]

Shut up

The money is our stolen National wealth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Basheer22: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Yeyeoldman:
Collect it? Same as saying go to babalawo collect his supposed money from the spiritual realm and be smart, don't honor the agreement you had with him, live a live you have always wanted to live. Guess all Nigerian politicians are cursed with a curse of stupidity. What is this idiot saying? Does integrity mean anything to him? Does sacrifice mean a thing to him?

Obi is a stingy thief. It is only the impressionable fools who are campaigning for him that believe his shenanigans.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Basheer22: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tunjingwu:
Obi should take his campaign to the north.He should also align with the pdp governors from the south.I have a feeling he stands a chance if he wins the primaries and chooses a grassroot politician from the north as his vice.

He actually stands out when you compare him with other aspirants both from his party and other parties.

Obi has never condemned UGM, Ipob and Kanu.
We are waiting for him in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Dawn91(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Obi Pandora the scammer.

Just like you shared money to people in the image below on the eve of election and they voted someone else right?
[/s]

Kai this man fear God o... This was when he went for one event the widow's came to beg him . Guy fear God o. becareful oo.. don't lay a curse on yourself because of 20k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by blowjohn(m): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Vinstel:
Obi is a smart man, he is the kind of person Nigeria needs right now

Oh?
Nigeria needs a smart man ba.
But buhari already outsmarted u nw grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Pickmycall: 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
No politician is coming to develop Nigeria.They all want to steal.
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Dawn91(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Abg make dem share the bullion van. I need my own share

I dey your back
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ademola47:
Why collecting people's money when you know full well you won't vote for them? Is that not deceit, or plainly low-budget fraud?

When Naira Marley referred to them as "Agba Yahoo" one would think he's insulting elders. But that's what they are actually...

A Yoruba adage says "Ohun ti eyan onije, Koni fi runmu"( translates roughly as "What one won't eat, one won't sniff it" ) ...
Is it their money?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Sylverly(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ademola47:

Is it actually their money? When a thief gives you back a minute cut from the money he stole from you, just for him to get to a position where he will steal more from you, is that stealing on your side..?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by OgaSeun: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Basheer22:

Have you ever seen Obi condemn ipob, Kanu and UGM?

We are waiting for Obi in Arewa. He will be taught a bitter lesson.

You are a fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Basheer22: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
OgaSeun:

You are a fool.

You must mistake me for your father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Zorn: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ademola47:

You should a polictician be paying people Money you vote for him?
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by NaijaCars4sale: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
This sounds interesting
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Obiworld2020: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
Peter Obi is the way forward......if una go hear me.

Meanwhile, affiliate marketing business will start paying you before the politicians will even remember you.

Let me show you how. Come to my DM....08033639767
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Sergio103:
Obi my guy.

Nice shot.
Enlighten them...... that's the best.

But you gotta summon courage and build bridges to the north also.

On your mandate I stand

We awaits cool
north?
He will be stoned to death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Ezedon(m): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Cutting down on alcohol for just 1 month can

- improve your liver function
- improve your blood pressure
- reduce your risks of diabetes
- reduce your risks of liver disease

Help your body please.

lipsrsealed
go an si dan
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by farous(m): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
The end to Nigerians economic woes is here. Obi is the solution. No right thinking Nigeria will not join the Nigerians Liberation train with Peter Obi as the driver.
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by jolaksy: 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
So, obi is trying to say he doesn't have money to spend. I'm not sure this guy is even serious about this his presidential ambition. Hope say u Don buy form sha o. This one wey my guy dey rotate around the east, u no go go north?
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by omooba969(m): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
Can you just imagine what a supposed presidential aspirant is advising people to do.

To collect money which is meant to buy votes!

I thought this guy's educated. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
OgaSeun:

You are a fool.
mynd44
Lalasticlala
Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Emilokoiyawon: 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
Peter 'Pandora thief' Obi sef dey talk. He stole Anambra's billions and stacked it in shell companies. Then he uses stinginess to fool his foolish tribe that he is a righteous man. Nothing for your Peter 'Him2Lie' Obi.
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Angelfrost(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Basheer22:

Have you ever seen Obi condemn ipob, Kanu and UGM?

We are waiting for Obi in Arewa. He will be taught a bitter lesson.

You have seen Tinubu condemn Fulani terrorism in the South West?!! The failure of the Buhari administration to deliver a single campaign promise?!!!

Where or when did the current APC chairman ever condemn the evils in his backyard?!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by truthfinder319: 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
Many politicians are hypocrites, they do exactly the opposite of what they say. Thanks for these photographic evidence. Internet never forgets

LegendHero:
Obi Pandora the scammer.

Just like you shared money to people in the image below on the eve of election and they voted someone else right?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by omooba969(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
farous:
The end to Nigerians economic woes is here. Obi is the solution. No right thinking Nigeria will not join the Nigerians Liberation train with Peter Obi as the driver.

No more lefelendum, no more Biafra. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ademola47:

When the thieving politicians stole money meant for development, it was not deceit or low-budget fraud.

Nna my guys, collect the money and chop yafun yafun. It is your money these politicians stole. When it is time to vote, vote for the choice of your heart.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Chop I chop.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Wike Faults PDP BoT’s Resolution On Ayu / PSC Bars Policemen From Carrying Vips’ Handbags, Umbrellas / Reps Take Delivery Of N3.6bn Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.