Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate (16560 Views)

Osun: We Will Collect Money, Vote Our Choices – Residents / 2023: North Will Back Any Credible Candidate From Any Region - NEF Declares / APC Needs Credible Candidate To Win Anambra Guber — Moghalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by etokhana: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
The presidential aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Dr. Peter Obi, has advised party delegates to vote according to their conscience and not continue to mortgage their future by allowing monetary and other materialism to influence their choice of candidate in the delegate election.

Obi while acknowledging that desperate politicians would go to any length to get the party ticket told delegated that ”Politicians will give you money during primaries, collect it and consider an aspirant who would change the country and make it better.”

Obi stated this on Thursday when he visited the leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Owerri, Imo State.

Mr Obi who served as the governor of Anambra State between 2006 and 2014 under the platform of the All Progressive Grand Alliance said,” When I became the governor nobody handed over to me and I operated without a government house.

“Everything that will make the country work is fastly collapsing. The country is functioning on a consumptive economy. The only solution to move the country forward is to have a formula for production. Our country is not productive.

Mr Obi said,” My pleading to you my delegates is to look at our children’s future. No county of this size is looking for money to feed itself.

His words, “Today when we wake up in Nigeria the only thing you here are killings, insecurity everywhere. There is no way you’ll not have a problem when you have 35 percent unemployment rate in the country.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/21/collect-politicians-money-vote-credible-presidential-candidate-obi-to-imo-pdp-delegates/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1650561864

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Sergio103(m): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
Obi my guy.

Nice shot.
Enlighten them...... that's the best.

But you gotta summon courage and build bridges to the north also.

On your mandate I stand

We awaits cool

296 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by vibre: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
He is right, after all na our money dem steal come dey cut small small give us.

209 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Megatrix: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Obi is the best man for the job, Tested and trusted

Peter Obi 2023!!!

245 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Mintum: 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
I don already begin chop Tinubu campaign money yafun yafun but na PYO back I stand grin

Professor Yomi Osinbajo for President of Nigeria!

Senator Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke for Osun state Governor!

Imole de!!

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Neminc: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Collect it, it is our money

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Sundaypaul12345: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by WiszyFraud: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Did you know??

Cutting down on alcohol for just 1 month can

- improve your liver function
- improve your blood pressure
- reduce your risks of diabetes
- reduce your risks of liver disease

Help your body please.

lipsrsealed

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Ademola47(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Why collecting people's money when you know full well you won't vote for them? Is that not deceit, or plainly low-budget fraud?

When Naira Marley referred to them as "Agba Yahoo" one would think he's insulting elders. But that's what they are actually...

A Yoruba adage says "Ohun ti eyan onije, Koni fi runmu"( translates roughly as "What one won't eat, one won't sniff it" ) ...

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Kossyminas: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Successful people make a lot of sacrifice. Don't envy a successful man without the back-up plan to do what he did to be successful.

You can get your dream job/scholarship today if only you will take the right step and prepare adequately.

A CV introduces you even before you are met. You are your CV!!!

Let's help you get that professional introduction (CV) you need to "wow" your potential employer.

Contact us and we'll make you a top-notch CV with over 15 different CV templates to select from.

Shalom!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by OGraffix(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Na mumu no go collect

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by LegendHero(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Obi Pandora the scammer.

Just like you shared money to people in the image below on the eve of election and they voted someone else right?

381 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Basheer22: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lmao

376 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Cholls(m): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
OGraffix:
Na mumu no go collect
My brother I'm sorry for you

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Agostinni: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
LegendHero:
Obi Pandora the scammer.

Just like you shared money to people in the image below on the eve of election and they voted someone else right?

Na garri and groundnut with kuli Kuli your man dey share to him hungry and poverty stricken supporters

125 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by datopaper(m): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
My opinion is that most of our leaders know the problems but to do is their problem. More of these as campaign begin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Rawtruth1: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Apparently referring to Atiku and Wike. Collect their monies but vote for Peter Obi. Obi has no corrupt diseases around his profile and personality

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Abg make dem share the bullion van. I need my own share

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by zeusdgrt(m): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Yes o

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Basheer22: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Sergio103:
Obi my guy.

Nice shot.
Enlighten them...... that's the best.

But you gotta summon courage and build bridges to the north also.

On your mandate I stand

We awaits cool

Have you ever seen Obi condemn ipob, Kanu and UGM?

We are waiting for Obi in Arewa. He will be taught a bitter lesson.

390 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by dizon: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
On Peter obi mandate I stand

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by jiz: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Obi will be the best candidate for PDP and Osinbajo for APC. These two will confuse voters on the ballot

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Vinstel: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Obi is a smart man, he is the kind of person Nigeria needs right now

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by unclejb2(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
After this election, Tinubu will never share money again.

He is about squandering his retirement package

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Basheer22: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
dizon:
On Peter obi mandate I stand

Peter Obi won't even get PDP'S ticket. Those supporting him are noisemakers who are not party delegates.

380 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Mooh247: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
cool

Ode

Even if you share cartons of Hero's beer you won't win
Even if you open Next Supermarket Abuja and Porthcourt, we won't vote you

380 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Basheer22: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
unclejb2:
After this election, Tinubu will never share money again.

He is about squandering his retirement package

That is because he will win this one and won't need to share in subsequent ones. Federal might speaking.

376 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds / Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public / Reps Take Delivery Of N3.6bn Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.