Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,618 members, 7,840,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You (1650 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Premiumwriter: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
Why?

Just why?

1 Like

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by money121(m): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
Chai
Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
Do you know the millions if women who've left their abusive partners? Or you just wanna be stup*d like your fellow reta*ds on twitter? undecided

And why complain that women are leaving broke men? Trying to guilt women into dating your miserable self so their children inherit your generational poverty? undecided

This is a domestic violence case... Not an avenue for you to complain cause you can't even afford a 2k prostitute...

Always easy to spot a poor black man...

11 Likes

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Boogyman557: 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Premiumwriter: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
Do you know the millions if women who've left their abusive partners? Or you just wanna be stup*d like your fellow reta*ds on twitter? undecided

And why complain that women are leaving broke men? Trying to guilt women into dating your miserable self so their children inherit your generational poverty? undecided

This is a domestic violence case... Not an avenue for you to complain cause you can't even afford a 2k prostitute...

insults, shaming tactics and you still can't provide any answer.

Like what's the point of everything you typed here?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Magnoliaa(f): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Just kids with phones playing. Nothing to see.

1 Like

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Premiumwriter: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
e choke
Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by EASYGURU(m): 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:

Lmao. Without all the men in your miserable life you're nothing. Without all the unmerited favour that comes with being a girl, you're the lowest of all human so rest.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:

You're being stu*id again... I thought you would change...

Do you know how many women divorce their husbands each day over domestic violence? undecided

Or you're taking the words of three jobless poor ret*rds on twitter... TWITTER! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Magnoliaa(f): 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:

Make she respond so you fit reduce am to "woman" response, abi? Naso.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
EASYGURU:

Lmao. Without all the men in your miserable life you're nothing. Without all the unmerited favour that comes with being a girl, you're the lowest of all human so rest.
Coming from a negro... Priceless... grin

Compared to white women, you're sh**... You're feeling fly af taking credit for the achievements of white men cause you have a dick... grin

You negro men were good for three things... Then and now...

1. Slavery and Labour...

2. Entertainment...

3. intimacy gadgets for white women when they have jungle fever...

Inferior unintelligent proud lowlife... grin

Bless white men and women... If not, you would be walking naked chewing kolanut worshipping rocks...

6 Likes

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Premiumwriter: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
You're being stu*id again... I thought you would change...

Do you know how many women divorce their husbands each day over domestic violence? undecided

Or you're taking the words of three jobless poor ret*rds on twitter... TWITTER! undecided
I don't care about the messenger. Just the message.
Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Premiumwriter: 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
Coming from a negro... Priceless... grin

Compared to white women, you're sh**... You're feeling fly af taking credit for the achievements of white men cause you have a dick... grin

You negro men were good for three things... Then and now...

1. Slavery and Labour...

2. Entertainment...

3. intimacy gadgets for white women when they have jungle fever...

Inferior unintelligent proud lowlife... grin

Bless white men and women... If not, you would be walking naked chewing kolanut worshipping rocks...
why does all your conversations steer towards white men? You have an inferiority complex. Seriously.

1 Like

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
I don't care about the messenger. Just the message.
Go ask a hoe for advice... undecided

The messanger is worth looking at... Especially if the message reeks of bitterness and insecurity... A man is a man... Poor men should stop envying rich men... It's petty, low and stup*d... What happened to the brotherhood?

Nothing concerns a mans financial status with cases of domestic violence... So why did they mention it? undecided

A way of lashing out at the women who rejected them? You don't think it's important to ask?

1 Like

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Premiumwriter: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
Go ask a hoe for advice... undecided

The messanger is worth looking at... Especially if the message reeks of bitterness and insecurity... A man is a man... Poor men should stop envying rich men... It's petty, low and stup*d... What happened to the brotherhood?

Nothing concerns a mans financial status with cases of domestic violence... So why did they mention it? undecided

A way of lashing out at the women who rejected them? You don't think it's important to ask?
stop trying to turn the point around.

No one is discussing about poor vs rich men.

The focal point is why a woman finds it easier to leave a broke guy but not a rich man that wounds her to the point of death.

We all know that a man is a man which even adds to the mystery

2 Likes

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
why does all your conversations steer towards white men? You have an inferiority complex. Seriously.

Lol... Shove that up your ass...

Most black men tend to forget their history... They believe they were in the West discovering and inventing while women of all races were in Africa selling their fellow Africans into slavery... grin

No... That was black men... Never forget what you are...

You have a dick doesn't mean you're Albert Einstein... Or Isaac Newton... Or Da Vinci... Or Stephen king...

You're primitive Afrucan who sold his people for a mirror and beads...

4 Likes

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Islandlady(f): 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
Young and dumb boys making themselves happy both on Twitter and here

Being broke as a guy is a sickness so cure yourselves of your brokeness and stop trying to compensate yourselves

A broke and a abusive boyfriend or partner does not deserve to be endured and stayed with!

Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
stop trying to turn the point around.

No one is discussing about poor vs rich men.

The focal point is why a woman finds it easier to leave a broke guy but not a rich man that wounds her to the point of death.

We all know that a man is a man which even adds to the mystery
Poor men aren't abusive? Have all your mothers left your poor fathers after they were verbally abused and physically assulted? Yoy can swear that your father has never hit your mother? undecided

Abuse is abuse... Many women tolerate that bullsh*t but thanks to feminism, fewer stay...

If you think she walked out cause you're a poor wretched thing, think again... It's probably cause you tried to use her as a punching bag...

But you're allowed to blame your failures as the cause... You're not the first man who wouldn't take responsibility for his actions...

4 Likes

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Premiumwriter: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:

Lol... Shove that up your ass...

Most black men tend to forget their history... They believe they were in the West discovering and inventing while women of all races were in Africa selling their fellow Africans into slavery... grin

No... That was black men... Never forget what you are...

You have a dick doesn't mean you're Albert Einstein... Or Isaac Newton... Or Da Vinci... Or Stephen king...

You're primitive Afrucan who sold his people for a mirror and beads...
actually it doesn't bother me one bit when you compare black men with white men.

That's me being honest with you.

Slavery is a thing of the past. Something I have no remote idea about except for teaching in school and TV dramas.

And that's why I have no grudge against anyone regardless of their race.

And I don't see any man regardless of his skin color as being greater than myself.

I've never even had anything to do with with a man from another race. This often make your point about race blank and bland to me.

Actually, I find it a little nasty to be sincere because I dont understand why you take the issue of race so casually when there are real people out there suffering it. Again I can't really relate except for the #BLM.

So, you see a lot of times you feel as though you're making a point but honestly, none or most of us can't relate with it.

Which makes me say that you're suffering from inferiority complex about your race. Black men are really not the problem but you're.

1 Like

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
actually it doesn't bother me one bit when you compare black men with white men.

That's me being honest with you.

Slavery is a thing of the past. Something I have no remote idea about except for teaching in school and TV dramas.

And that's why I have no grudge against anyone regardless of their race.

And I don't see any man regardless of his skin color as being greater than myself.

I've never even had anything to do with with a man from another race. This often make your point about race blank and bland to me.

Actually, I find it a little nasty to be sincere because I dont understand why you take the issue of race so casually when there are real people out there suffering it. Again I can't really relate except for the #BLM.

So, you see a lot of times you feel as though you're making a point but honestly, none or most of us can't relate with it.

Which makes me say that you're suffering from inferiority complex about your race. Black men are really not the problem but you're.

Typical black man... As much as I love y'all, black men are mostly retar*s...

You hate your own race, treat black women like sh**, contribute absolutely nothing, brag about god knows what, get killed by rival black gangs or poverty/terrorism in your African countries... Etc

But you only care when a white kills you...

You have serious issues... Resolve them before crying racism... No one treats Asians like they treat you... Ask yourself why...

You cross the desert then swim to Europe... If it's so bad, why do it?

Cause your countries are sh**... Cause black men can't self govern themselves...

Be honest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by okrikaboi: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:

1 Like

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Nyascobar1414: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
@Op this message is a real scenario happening in the society
Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Camelot65: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
You already know why it happens that way.If she's someone that depends on the man for virtually everything, what do you expect?
Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Premiumwriter: 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:

Typical black man... As much as I love y'all, black men are mostly retar*s...

You hate your own race, treat black women like sh**, contribute absolutely nothing, brag about god knows what, get killed by rival black gangs or poverty/terrorism in your African countries... Etc

But you only care when a white kills you...

You have serious issues... Resolve them before crying racism... No one treats Asians like they treat you... Ask yourself why...

You cross the desert then swim to Europe... If it's so bad, why do it?

Cause your countries are sh**... Cause black men can't self govern themselves...

Be honest
you quote me as though you're talking to me but then lump all black men in my mention.

First off, I've never used the term 'Nigerian girls' before.

I'm certain of it and you can easily verify this yourself.

The reason for this is simple, I don't judge anyone based on country or race. Women to me generally have that parasitic nature regardless of their race.

Their love is opportunistic rather than true.

I believe in the above assertions like I believe in the air that I breathe.

It has nothing to do with race.

And personally, I find the white skin a little too pale to want to marry a white woman.

While I detest white skin, I love African girls that are fair or chocolate that's about as black and white I can go.

So, I don't know why you often choose to rope me in in your racist posts

1 Like

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
you quote me as though you're talking to me but then lump all black men in my mention.

First off, I've never used the term 'Nigerian girls' before.

I'm certain of it and you can easily verify this yourself.

The reason for this is simple, I don't judge anyone based on country or race. Women to me generally have that parasitic nature regardless of their race.

Their love is opportunistic rather than true.

I believe in the above assertions like I believe in the air that I breathe.

It has nothing to do with race.

And personally, I find the white skin a little too pale to want to marry a white woman.

While I detest white skin, I love African girls that are fair or chocolate that's about as black and white I can go.

So, I don't know why you often choose to rope me in in your racist posts
You're not smart... It's well known... But I don't believe you're so stup*d, you don't know that 'you' in a sentence doesn't literally mean 'YOU'... undecided

I can't even force myself to read pass the first paragraph... Bullsh**

1 Like

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Premiumwriter: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
You're not smart... It's well known... But I don't believe you're so stup*d, you don't know that 'you' in a sentence doesn't literally mean 'YOU'... undecided

I can't even force myself to read pass the first paragraph... Bullsh**
actually, when you mention a post, you reply directly to the person. If not you post directly to the thread.

Which again made me state it clearly that you mentioned me as though you're talking to me directly instead of just posting in the thread.

But hey, you just wanted to get the insult off your mind so you blindly commented.

Anyone who has gone to junior high should understand the you pronoun that you think is so mysterious that you need to explain.

1 Like

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
actually, when you mention a post, you reply directly to the person. If not you post directly to the thread.
Discussing black men... A group you are a part of... So I used the word "You"... undecided

Which again made me state it clearly that you mentioned me as though you're talking to me directly instead of just posting in the thread.
You're not very smart... Quoting you doesn't mean I'm talking about you... I'm sharing my opinion about someone else with you... Note the difference sweetheart...

But hey, you just wanted to get the insult off your mind so you blindly commented.

Anyone who has gone to junior high should understand the you pronoun that you think is so mysterious that you need to explain.
I can insult you wherever I want... However... It's my choice... I don't need to comment on your IQ reducing thread to do that...

And you're still dumb... Your argument is invalid

1 Like

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Premiumwriter: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
Discussing black men... A group you are a part of... So I used the word "You"... undecided

You're not very smart... Quoting you doesn't mean I'm talking about you... I'm sharing my opinion about someone else with you... Note the difference sweetheart...

I can insult you wherever I want... However... It's my choice... I don't need to comment on your IQ reducing thread to do that...

And you're still dumb... Your argument is invalid

This is becoming irritating. I hate it when people put words in my mouth.

I said quoting me meant talking to me not talking about me.

The rest is everything I've said which you are still obviously repeating. A bit nasty I must say.

1 Like

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:

This is becoming irritating. I hate it when people put words in my mouth.

I said quoting me meant talking to me not talking about me.

The rest is everything I've said which you are still obviously repeating. A bit nasty I must say.
Does that make sense to you? If I quoted you, I was definately talking to you... NOT ABOUT YOU!!!

So the word "you" didn't mean "YOU"...

Get it? undecided

1 Like

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Premiumwriter: 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
Does that make sense to you? If I quoted you, I was definately talking to you... NOT ABOUT YOU!!!

So the word "you" didn't mean "YOU"...

Get it? undecided
you need rebooting. Your CPU is kinda malfunctioning right now

1 Like

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
OP....
Honestly eh ...
You have time to respond to that fellow undecided....

Back to the topic at hand...
Isn't it clear why a lot of women can't or won't leave a rich abusive man?

It's because they're dependent on him for their survival!!! You expect someone that can't even afford sanitary pad on her own to leave her source of livelihood all because of slap? cheesy

Wahalai OP you get mind grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Leave A Broke Man But Can't Leave A Man That Beats You by JovialJune(f): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
What has been broke got to do with domestic violence?

We don't have less privileged families living peacefully and happily?

Is domestic violence specifically found in rich homes? None in less privileged homes? Women in rich homes don't leave their husbands? It has never happened before?

Op be applying common sense when you want to try and degrade females as usual, cos those Twitter quotes you brought here are definitely from dumb idiots that can't think.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Innocent Looking Girls / ******* / Help, I Am Scared To Death, Can You Catch HIV From MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.