Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning (11471 Views)

Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson / PDP To Adopt Another Party In Anambra In Order To Beat INEC Deadline / Edo: PDP Risks Losing Out As It Misses INEC Deadline For Shifting Of Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by Yibo(m): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2022
PDP should zone to South East only

3 Likes

Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by Coronavirus1: 8:22am On Apr 22, 2022
Na una sabi if you like zone the presidency to the North APC AND PDP Nigerians are used to hardship of suffering and smiling
Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by ityP(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2022
contigiency:
I don’t think APC has any issue here. Rather it’s PDP that does. In APC, no Northerner has declared to run except the Southerners. That’s to say they have all agreed that power moves to the South. But for the PDP, leopard has never changed it’s color. They are truly, people deceiving people. Both the Northern and southern members have all declared interest to contest.

Yahaya Bello is a southerner?

1 Like

Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by OLANIYIPETER: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2022
It is glearing that APC is zoning to the South, only PDP doesn't know what to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by VoltageDivida(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2022
May the best party win

I need a job please.

I am a graduate of electrical and electronics, I have special interest in the renewable energy sector. I have taken various online courses on solar installation and have some practical experience.
I need a firm or an individual I can attach to and work practically to gain more experience.
Please, if you are into solar or know anyone/company that's into it, help connect me abeg.
Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by OLANIYIPETER: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2022
ityP:

Yahaya Bello is a southerner?

Yaya is a comedian

1 Like

Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by mrvitalis(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2022
contigiency:
I don’t think APC has any issue here. Rather it’s PDP that does. In APC, no Northerner has declared to run except the Southerners. That’s to say they have all agreed that power moves to the South. But for the PDP, leopard has never changed it’s color. They are truly, people deceiving people. Both the Northern and southern members have all declared interest to contest.
Zoning bis undemocratic na is that not what you guys said ?
Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by studentofTruth: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2022
Please who can help me with the link to the thread about implantable digital devices for making calls.

More like phones implanted under the skin.
Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by anselm791(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
APC is already zone to Southwest.
PDP is likely to zone to North.

With Atiku getting back the Northern votes cause all they know there is ethnicity, PDP might just be on their way back to power.
Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by Coronavirus1: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2022
����
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past years, I think Oxford Dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary.
For example:
Buhari: /bu-ha-ri/ adjective: hard, difficult.
.Verb: buhari.
. Past Tense: buharied
. Present Continuous: buharing
. Present Perfect: buharise
���
E.g:
... Some girls always like to buharise things
... The test was buharistic.
... I had a very buharied week.
���
#Buhari: To complicate, make things worse, unbearable.
��� E.g:
... Please don't come and buharificate issues here.
... The only way to reduce applicants is to buharify the process.
... How was your exam? It was buharific ❗❗�
Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by ityP(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2022
OLANIYIPETER:

Yaya is a comedian

Lol
Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by Jostoman: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
were you there in the meeting?
Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by Jostoman: 8:54am On Apr 22, 2022
So APC is waiting for PDP to make decision first, una go wait tire. Have said it before that APC is just acting a drama
Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by anonymuz(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
I wish a non popular party can overthrow this two corrupt parties. SDP or so.......
same here. Recycling continue with those parties. We a a third force.
Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by Sadstoner: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2022
Hmmm

Fear woman for ur own good
Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by TheCOAS: 9:06am On Apr 22, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Better hide ur head...make Igbo pipu no kill u grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by aviara: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2022
APC is playing two layers of hide and seek. First is hide and seek to maneuver Tinubu, then the second to maneuver PDP.
Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by aviara: 9:14am On Apr 22, 2022
PDP is surely going Northward, all you have been seeing the likes of Wike and others doing is just political theatrics to confuse APC.

I stand with PDP irrespective of the region or presidential candidate. I sincerely dont see any reason to support APC. Another word for APC is doom
Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by kelvinunilag: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2022
Xxcontrol:
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature or Profile...

It is Free!
See you at the Top.

It is never free,when one register the unexpected billing starts,we know una...
Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by cktheluckyman: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
You must be dreaming!!! Zoned to the SW indeed
Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by eldoradoxx: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2022
The only way to defeat APC cheaply in 2023 is this; APC must definitely give its ticket to a Southerner, then PDP should give its own to the North. Leave the rest to the Northern candidate to do his job with his people, North has a way of talking to themselves politically.
South has played into the hands of North and the cycle will continue.
Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by Durabest: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2022
IamNat:
Let the game continue, all I know is that APC's ticket is going to the south, let PDP do what they like. Infact, it must go to the north, seeing that the southeast can't win an election in Nigeria because they don't know how to build bridges, they only know how to build walls around them so they are waiting for someone who will install them as president.

Thus;
APC -South
PDP -North
You said it all,East are lacking behind they are waiting for who call them to come and take power with morden way of politics it will be difficult for them to rule Nigeria.
Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by Bfly: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2022
You don't want to mess with BAT in the animal Jungle. BAT seems diverse. He always got a plan B.

1 Like

Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by adefitim(m): 10:37am On Apr 22, 2022
Shey na my eye dey pain me ni abi weytin?

Okay

Likes for APC
Shares for PDP

1 Like

Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by Strongdickfresh: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2022
[s]
Rollsnjaguar:
[/s]

You're not a card bearing nor active member of any political party. You will just sit in your father's house and begin to type whatever you think. Who told you APC zoned the presidential flag bearer to South West?

Show us the official gazette that APC zoned party presidential flag bearer to South West?

Just keep quiet and observe what is about to happen soon.

Stop misleading people with your fake comment.
Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2022
Strongdickfresh:
[s][/s]

You're not a card bearing nor active member of any political party. You will just sit in your father's house and begin to type whatever you think. Who told you APC zoned the presidential flag bearer to South West?

Show us the official gazette that APC zoned party presidential flag bearer to South West?

Just keep quiet and observe what is about to happen soon.

Stop misleading people with your fake comment.

What will happen next

The only thing happening next is that Osinbajo will win APC primary.

If you think SE or SS will get APC ticket, you better wake up from sleep.
Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by Strongdickfresh: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2022
[[s]quote author=Rollsnjaguar post=112171112]

What will happen next

If you think SE or SS will get APC ticket, you better wake up from sleep.[/quote][/s]

Simple request: Kindly show us the official APC gazette that zoned the presidential ticket to South West. No need to drag this further.

It was zoned to South and not South West as you are claiming. Pls stop misleading people with your fake comment.
Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2022
Strongdickfresh:
[[s]quote author=Rollsnjaguar post=112171112]

What will happen next

If you think SE or SS will get APC ticket, you better wake up from sleep.[/s]

Simple request: Kindly show us the official APC gazette that zoned the presidential ticket to South West. No need to drag this further.

It was zoned to South and not South West as you are claiming. Pls stop misleading people with your fake comment.

Your eyes will soon clear grin

Keep waiting for gazette
Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by bashlek(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2022
anselm791:

With Atiku getting back the Northern votes cause all they know there is ethnicity, PDP might just be on their way back to power.
Politics is not like that.......People want transparency. North is not full of daft people. They voted Jonathan against Ribadu and Buhari na

If PDP zone to North, walahi they will lose because this will divide the party more.

APC knows what people want. Their own problem is competency. Nigerians want Osinbajo against Peter Obi (Pdp). Let pick one of them. If PDP can rally round Peter Obi, he will surely win.
Atiku is a serial loser

2 Likes

Re: 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning by Strongdickfresh: 11:11am On Apr 22, 2022
[[s]quote author=Rollsnjaguar post=112171395]

Your eyes will soon clear grin

Keep waiting for gazette [/quote][/s]

You couldn't defend what you posted. Shame on you. Stop spreading fake news everywhere. You deserve to be in jail for spreading fake news and misleading people. Repent and stop this nonsense you are doing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom / INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her / Buhari To Leave For Spain On State Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.