Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online (142243 Views)

PHOTOS: Female TV Presenter Bahati Pascaline Pus.sy Pics Leak Online By Ex GUY / SHAME: Minister’s Daughter Nakked Photos Leak Online [photos] / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by okoroemeka(m): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
frbona:
how is this news ?!?
I wonder so she can't fvck again because she is pastors daughter

1 Like

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Noblewealth(m): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

So because she's a Pastor daughter, she shouldn't live her life? was she the one that God Called or God called the father. The father is doing his own line of duty assigned to him by God, she has her own line of duty.

And you won't blame you immature male folks that releases girls sex tape at any slightest provocation.

I haven't seen people as childish, useless, insecure and stupid as male gender. Sometimes they will secretly record you without your knowledge just to show to their friends and brag. So stupid and childish

Reason I have different types of dildos in my possession, I service myself alone. I don't want any insult because of sex by immature gender.

Our girl will never learn, as this one is trending now, a girl somewhere is sending her nudes to a complete idiot of a guy, a girl somewhere is having sex with a fool and allowing the fool too record her. Just to prove her love to him, e go shock you soon.

I agreed with some part of your story but I dislodged the fact where you wrote God does not call her... If God does not call her does it means she should be wayward...

The son's of Elia were wayward which lead to their untimely death and that of their father.She ought to have been the light in that institution but she allowed darkness to cloud her... May God have mercy on this generation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Khaysee: 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
It's her dad God call not her
2k all colours pay on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by erai30(m): 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
Abeg show us the video, let's see if the pastor's daughter is truly the daughter of Eve. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by semate1: 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nigerians na wa for una

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
So it's with sex tapes that these offsprings of nebuchadnazzar are going about their 2022? God deliver then cuz the demon that captured them is huge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Goalnaldo(m): 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Guess who is going to bed tonight having found the love of his life? Not me embarassed
Tomorrow we go again!
Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by tolajay: 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Congrats to her!

It is one thing to fornicate, it's another level of stupidity to record such illicit overture on phone.

Maka why?

For memorial or what?

People aren't just thinking in this world again. Many are floating on emotions and chemical.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Bfly: 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
OVB123:
I ask again "What is our society turning into?" why are female folks becoming wayward? A whole pastor daughter. Sodom and gommorha didn`t do worst than this ooo. God help us.

Maybe it didn't come to your mind, they were male and female. The headline attacks the girl probably because she is a girl and a pastor's daughter.

Sometimes i just wonder why a boy would threaten a girl with same sextape he is involved in.

It seems some boys are becoming shameless.

You sabi wetin you sef dey do for private, na still because you get little sense.
Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Hazlett198886: 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
With this .. com forum, maybe I can achieve my dream of dating a Ghana girl
olamike95: Show Your Interest If You Want To Be A Moderator On The Ghanaian Forum

1 Like

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Dinho20(m): 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
THIS LADY IS AN AGENT OF DARKNESS IF YOU CAN SEE SPIRITUALLY NOT PHYSICALLY. THEIR EYES IS NOT ALWAYS NORMAL IF YOU LOOK AT IT CLOSELY. I KNOW AGENTS OF DARKNESS AND THEY KNOW ME BECAUSE AM TOO DANGEROUS FOR THEM
Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Miracle2022: 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

So because she's a Pastor daughter, she shouldn't live her life? was she the one that God Called or God called the father. The father is doing his own line of duty assigned to him by God, she has her own line of duty.

And you won't blame you immature male folks that releases girls sex tape at any slightest provocation.

I haven't seen people as childish, useless, insecure and stupid as male gender. Sometimes they will secretly record you without your knowledge just to show to their friends and brag. So stupid and childish

Reason I have different types of dildos in my possession, I service myself alone. I don't want any insult because of sex by immature gender.

Our girl will never learn, as this one is trending now, a girl somewhere is sending her nudes to a complete idiot of a guy, a girl somewhere is having sex with a fool and allowing the fool too record her. Just to prove her love to him, e go shock you soon.
your own go soon surfaced. Shebi you de share kpekus with ipob terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by kkins25(m): 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Who get the video?
Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Blackmanpro: 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sex tape everywhere
Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by galex10(m): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
Where is the video??
Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by PrinceJoeWan379: 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
You are missing if you have not joined the forum
DeNovo8: The forum looks good

1 Like

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Richarlison640(m): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
I just day pass oo
Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Bluffly: 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
OVB123:
I ask again "What is our society turning into?" why are female folks becoming wayward? A whole pastor daughter. Sodom and gommorha didn`t do worst than this ooo. God help us.
Why are people becoming wayward and not female folks

1 Like

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Wow

Relocation Sales

Almost new generator for sale.... Got an inverter. Used for a month

Price 110k (slightly negotiable)

AC 1hp very cool
50k last

32" LG smart TV 70k (slightly negotiable)

3 months Hairer Thermocool Table Top Fridge (with a mini freezer) very new

Call/whatsapp 0706.94.535.38

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Wow

Relocation Sales

Almost new generator for sale.... Got an inverter. Used for a month
Price 110k (slightly negotiable)

AC 1hp very cool
50k last

32" LG smart TV 70k (slightly negotiable)

3 months Hairer Thermocool Table Top Fridge (with a mini freezer) very new

Call/whatsapp 0706.94.535.38

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by bleskid: 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
mean I don't understand enjoy any longer in this country anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Gospel2Day: 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

STOP sinful s.ex.
Self-service with dildos will send you to Hell same as the girl doing it with a guy.
You people should seek God to give you power to snub your urges.
Se.x is not food.
You won't die if you don't do it.
Humans have surrendered their dignity and eternity to this shameful act.
If you are NOT married you have NO business having s.ex either win yourself or with dildos or with another human being.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Iamnorth: 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
And the future is female abi Few_men ni
Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by NessFortunate: 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
ijustdey:

https://crossriverwatch.com/2022/04/sex-tapes-of-pastors-daughter-surfaces-online/
none of my business. What do you expect From This urgent 2k generation? So shamefull. #smh
Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by omojeesu(m): 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
Terrible!
But why are you guys just going after pastors?
Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by lomprico(m): 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
We all Bleep
Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by OLULAW: 11:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
OVB123:

Where is the evidence for your claim?
Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Lexusgs430: 12:01am On Apr 23, 2022
Women cannot live by bread alone........... grin
Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by BRATISLAVA: 12:02am On Apr 23, 2022
frbona:
how is this news ?!?

It's another chance to bash females. That's how it became news on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Frontend: 12:04am On Apr 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Between Pastor daughters and Jehovah witness girls, i no know who spoil pass..They always look quiet but love Gbola/fvck lyk madt!
Add Lord chosen
Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by tunapawizzy: 12:15am On Apr 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Hello... how is your dad doing. My warm regards to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - NOMINATION & VERIFICATION THREAD. / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.