Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone (2963 Views)

Just One Year After Burial, TB Joshua's Multimillion Dollar Tombstone Burns Down / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by RussellRutherfo: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
Just a reminder. Charles Taze Russell’s gravesite has been drastically altered.

Pyramid has been completely removed. His wife’s headstone is missing. His headstone was removed and replaced. Not sure if they altered anything that was written on it.

When you have an inconvenient history…. You rewrite it by removing anything that tells a story that you no longer wish to share.

The Jehovah Witness Organization keep tampering with the evidences of their organizational lies as they get more exposed everyday for the false religion they represent.

I thought they said they are so honest and open and have nothing to hide. grin

Where is Max to come and ramble some incoherent mumbojumbo explanations and quote Bible verses that don't support their false teachings over the years.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by Felimax(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
Only fools take them serious.

I study them too much to be fooled by them. I have their A-Z in my head.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
RussellRutherfo:
Just a reminder. Charles Taze Russell’s gravesite has been drastically altered.

Pyramid has been completely removed. His wife’s headstone is missing. His headstone was removed and replaced. Not sure if they altered anything that was written on it.

In the UK Graves are re-used after at least 75 years old so everything is knocked down. That could be the case here, I don't know for sure though and I'm not a JW.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by RussellRutherfo: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

In the UK Graves are re-used after at least 75 years old so everything is knocked down. That could be the case here, I don't know for sure though and I'm not a JW.

This happened in the US. Not UK.
Get your facts correct.

The Watchtower Society embarrassed by years of exposure on Russell's tombstone paid a crew to take down the monument.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

This happened in the US. Not UK.
Get your facts correct.

I suppose what happens in the UK can't happen in the US.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I suppose what happens in the UK can't happen in the US.
SMH

Check this out! smiley

Ibomrep:
Jehovah's witnesses is a Christian denomination, they have surprised the world with the following

(1) Their World most translated Website - WWW.JW.ORG

JW.org is their official website and the world most translated Website out of all 1.9 billion website worldwide, it's being translated into more than 1, 032 languages

(2) World most Visited Faith and believe Website

Their official website as of March 2022 boast of being most Visited Religious website out of 77,000 worldwide

(3) Their Bible is the world most translated Bible Version - New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures

(4) They produce the world most Circulating Magazine
1 Watchtower - 42 million copies per issue
2 Awake - 41 million copies per issue

(5) Most translated app -jw library App

Some Jehovah's witnesses App that may interest you

1 Watchtower Online Library

2 JW.Org Log In

3 JW Library

4 Watchtower Library

5 JW library Sign Language

6 JW Languages

They are many more awesome wonders of Jehovah's witnesses that may interest you

Google them for clarification if you wish

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by oteneaaron(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

This isn't in the UK

They did this to hide the true history of the masonic origins of their cult

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by RussellRutherfo: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Check this out! smiley

I see you have nothing to offer except the usual jw ridiculous statements.

Terrence Howard left organized religion. The lies of the jw organization could not keep him nor 5 of his wives who all accused him of physically abusing them.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

I see you have nothing to offer except the usual jw ridiculous statements.

Terrence Howard left organized religion. The lies of the jw organization could not keep him nor 5 of his wives who all accused him of physically abusing them.

Please debunk his statement with hard facts i'm not interested in his personality! wink

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please debunk his statement with hard facts i'm not interested in his personality! wink

If the world is filled with Jehovah's witnesses, there won't be famine, wars or murders

Apart from the fact the quote started with an if which is a supposition, speculation or assumptions. These are the hard facts that shows his statements is indeed based on assumptions, speculations and supposition not hard facts or REALITY.

See below image obtained from you know where grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Please MaxInDHouse don't hide behind stupid is knowing the truth, seeing the truth but still believing the lies. You cannot survive it this time.

Even the better performance performing group won't save you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
achorladey:

Apart from the fact the quote started with an if which is a supposition, speculation or assumptions. These are the hard facts that shows his statements is indeed based on assumptions, speculations and supposition not hard facts or REALITY.
See below image obtained from you know where grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Please MaxInDHouse don't hide behind stupid is knowing the truth, seeing the truth but still believing the lies. You cannot survive it this time.
Even the better performance performing group won't save you.

Is that not the reason why you can't present any better performing group other than the one where you can't cope?

Now let's analyse what the man said with HARD FACTS:

WARS!
The only thing that leads to war is when people from different races or nations pick up weapons in support of the person they want to relate with. Jehovah's Witnesses only support the organization's stand on this so instead of supporting one side against another Jehovah's Witnesses will remain neutral and judge matters according to what the scripture says. So logically there can never ever be WARS if we're all JWs!

FAMINE!
The only reason why there is famine is the way politically oriented people spend fortune to maintain an army and armory, instead of spending a dime on weapons or training people on how to kill Jehovah's Witnesses have diverted all our resources into the production of food and information materials.
So even when a country is suffering from hardship to feed JWs in our bethel homes are feeding well because they focus on production of food while the world government will spend ten times what they're supposed to spend on food to maintain their political status (members of their ruling class) army and buying weapons! So if we're all Jehovah's Witnesses there won't be famine!

MURDERS!
Jehovah's Witnesses believe in God's Kingdom so we don't put the judgment of offenders in our hands, it's either we shun evildoers or such a person repents. But out there is where unbelievers send hired killers after those that offended them since they don't believe in the judgment of God and there's nothing to make offenders feel any remorse unlike among JWs where evildoers are always in fear of being DISFELLOWSHIPED. So there can't be MURDERS after all we believe that a DISFELLOWSHIPED individual will not see God's Kingdom unlike other religions where an offender will just switch lanes from one church to another! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Is that not the reason why you can't present any better performing group other than the one where you can't cope?

Now let's analyse what the man said with HARD FACTS:

WARS!
The only thing that leads to war is when people from different races or nations pick up weapons in support of the person they want to relate with. Jehovah's Witnesses only support the organization's stand on this so instead of supporting one side against another Jehovah's Witnesses will remain neutral and judge matters according to what the scripture says. So logically there can never ever be WARS if we're all JWs!

FAMINE!
The only reason why there is famine is the way politically oriented people spend fortune to maintain an army and armory, instead of spending a dime on weapons or training people on how to kill Jehovah's Witnesses have diverted all our resources into the production of food and information materials.
So even when a country is suffering from hardship to feed JWs in our bethel homes are feeding well because they focus on production of food while the world government will spend ten times what they're supposed to spend on food to maintain their political status (members of their ruling class) army and buying weapons! So if we're all Jehovah's Witnesses there won't be famine!

MURDERS!
Jehovah's Witnesses believe in God's Kingdom so we don't put the judgment of offenders in our hands, it's either we shun evildoers or such a person repents. But out there is where unbelievers send hired killers after those that offended them since they don't believe in the judgment of God and there's nothing to make offenders feel any remorse unlike among JWs where evildoers are always in fear of being DISFELLOWSHIPED. So there can't be MURDERS after all we believe that a DISFELLOWSHIPED individual will not see God's Kingdom unlike other religions where an offender will just switch lanes from one church to another! smiley

That publications says IMMORAL PRACTICES grin cheesy grin cheesy grin. Spare me lengthy explanation. Those explanations are not in your pictures of Terrence grin cheesy. Your explanations are irrelevant.

IRRELEVANT question up there. I have given you hard facts obtained from the religious publications you carry as they are what your members do to fellow members not to talk of others out there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
achorladey:

That publications says IMMORAL PRACTICES grin cheesy grin cheesy grin.

IRRELEVANT question. Your hard facts obtained from the religious publications you carry as they are what your members do to follow members not to talk of others out there.

Hen nah, immoral practices shows that people in the organization aren't hypnotized (robots), they have feelings like any other sinner out there.

But the fact remains that they're ever willing to accept DISCIPLINE unlike you who don't want to be questioned so you left the organization! wink
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hen nah, immoral practices shows that people in the organization aren't hypnotized (robots), they have feelings like any other sinner out there.

But the fact remains that they're ever willing to accept DISCIPLINE unlike you who don't want to be questioned so you left the organization! wink

Apa ti jabo oro Terrence Ko Ta Mo niyen.

Baba e kekoo. grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Terrence started with if, just stick with the if. Na the realm of supposition, assumptions and speculations.

You just throw the organisation you belong under the bus by stating

immoral practices shows that people in the organization aren't hypnotized (robots), they have feelings like any other sinner out there.

In reality murders, war, famine and other related immoral practices will be present if grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy everyone is a member of your religious organisation.

Learn

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by elated177: 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If immoral practices are present among you, what separates you from the others who are in the world or not part of your group?

If a supposed member of your group acts on his or her immoral feelings, just like the sinner out there, according to you, what is the difference between the two of them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
achorladey:

Apa ti jabo oro Terrence Ko Ta Mo niyen.
Baba e kekoo. grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Terrence started with if, just stick with the if. Na the realm of supposition, assumptions and speculations.
You just throw the organisation you belong under the bus by stating
In reality murders, war, famine and other related immoral practices will be present if grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy everyone is a member of your religious organisation.
Learn

Now let's see who should LEARN!

You think because people who are immoral must also love to kill their own fellow believers shey?

King David is a case study. He committed Immortality and got angry in many cases but he was a JW to the core.
Why do i say so?
David was ever willing to accept discipline!

That's the difference between us and you people. So when the GB says "do not lift up weapons against anyone" all members of JWs will never ever raise weapons against anyone! wink
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
elated177:

If immoral practices are present among you, what separates you from the others who are in the world or not part of your group?
If a supposed member of your group acts on his or her immoral feelings, just like the sinner out there, according to you, what is the difference between the two of them?

Good question!

Remember Jesus came to save sinners not the righteous {Matthew 9:13} and all of us are sinners. So what's the difference between a believer and unbeliever?
The believer is ever willing to accept discipline because he knows God will judge the UNREPENTANT but the unbeliever don't feel any need to repent! So even though it's not celebrated in the congregation of God yet it's not a reason to send away the one who truly feel sorry for his/her blunders! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by RussellRutherfo: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You never debunk the lies from your publications.

Na Terrence Howard that Jehovah witnesses could not hold down you want me to debunk his statements. If he was such a sure believer in the organization. He would be there. Not out there promoting films like Empire that promote Homosexuality so all that peace talk jw BS propaganda don't fly. I have forgotten many JW kHs have got many pedophiles and abnormal sexual individuals hiding in them.

I know one who pretends to be a "good" witness but is a closet homosexual.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by cornelboy(f): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
JWs the cult that is completely following Christ teachings and the pure Bible doctrines and honouring Jehovah's name.

That's the cult everyone should belong.

What are the Catholics and other denominations doing?

Even otenearon that is an athiest is talking cheesy

Na only Jehovah witness be Christians?
Why ona no dé talk about Catholics wey dé worship a mere woman Mary cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

You never debunk the lies from your publications.

Na Terrence Howard that Jehovah witnesses could not hold down you want me to debunk his statements. If he was such a sure believer in the organization. He would be there. Not out there promoting films like Empire that promote Homosexuality so all that peace talk jw BS propaganda don't fly. I have forgotten many JW kHs have got many pedophiles and abnormal sexual individuals hiding in them.

I know one who pretends to be a "good" witness but is a closet homosexual.

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni you lack the etiquette to discuss maturely, i gave you on a platter of gold the opportunity to present your case ONE by ONE but you messed it all up beating about the bush.
We aren't saying members of JWs are perfect, get that straight into your empty skull.
But that this are OBEDIENT people who have come out from the world to humbly subject themselves to Christ's brothers.
So no matter what you think about them they are performing far far better than any other group of religionists on this planet, not because they're sinless but due to the fact a mighty spirit being is in control of their group!
smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by RussellRutherfo: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
achorladey:

That publications says IMMORAL PRACTICES grin cheesy grin cheesy grin. Spare me lengthy explanation. Those explanations are not in your pictures of Terrence grin cheesy. Your explanations are irrelevant.

He should be grateful that the so called "worldly" people in the various security forces are protecting them. If we were all Jehovah witnesses. The world would gone to blazes with no one to enforce law and order.

Two of the Witnesses I know- a married couple for that matter fought so dirty over money that the "worldly" police had to settle their case as their congregation couldn't settle the matter as the woman also discover that her husband is a closet homosexual who is a jw dedicated member.

IRRELEVANT question up there. I have given you hard facts obtained from the religious publications you carry as they are what your members do to fellow members not to talk of others out there.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
cornelboy:

JWs the cult that is completely following Christ teachings and the pure Bible doctrines and honouring Jehovah's name.
Why ona no dé talk about Catholics wey dé worship a mere woman Mary cheesy cheesy

Ordinarily we are not supposed to engage this people but if they're left unattended to sincere individuals seeing them making noise may feel these good for nothing guys have something tangible to say!
I purposely gave this OP the opportunity to present whatever he wants to know about the organization of God, but instead he was calling in different miscreants to support him!

Imagine Maynman who says Christians should not talk about the God of Israel, oteneaaron a confirmed atheist and many more all started flowing in as if they're of the same line of thought. But it's no surprise because they are hypocritically arguing in support of LAWLESSNESS in opposition to Christ! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by cornelboy(f): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ordinarily we are not supposed to engage this people but if they're left unattended to sincere individuals seeing them making noise may feel these good for nothing guys have something tangible to say!
I purposely gave this OP the opportunity to present whatever he wants to know about the organization of God, but instead he was calling in different miscreants to support him!

Imagine Maynman who says Christians should not talk about the God of Israel, oteneaaron a confirmed atheist and many more all started flowing in as if they're of the same line of thought. But it's no surprise because they are hypocritically arguing in support of LAWLESSNESS in opposition to Christ! smiley

"Birds of the same feathers flocks together"
They are merely pretenders not Christians smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by RussellRutherfo: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni you lack the etiquette to discuss maturely, i gave you on a platter of gold the opportunity to present your case ONE by ONE but you messed it all up beating about the bush.
We aren't saying members of JWs are perfect, get that straight into your empty skull.
But that this are OBEDIENT people who have come out from the world to humbly subject themselves to Christ's brothers.
So no matter what you think about them they are performing far far better than any other group of religionists on this planet, not because they're sinless but due to the fact a mighty spirit being is in control of their group!
smiley

You mean all that scripted jw criteria like famine that achorladey has debunked severally. I am not here to give you the opportunity to derail the truth with all those jw propaganda recycled points that you lots post everywhere that don't address any of the lies of your organization. I think achorladey is quite intelligent and has dealt with all that lies you brought up. My mission here is to continually expose the organization's lies so the honest ones can wake up and start researching on their own.

Just imagine if everyone was a jw then there will be worldwide famine. Such a fraudulent organization that takes advantage of the charity clause in many countries. Registered as a Charitable organization but never do no charitable acts to orphanages, homeless, sick ones, prison mates, etcetera like the local churches do.

This book printing false prophecy corporation finesse their publishers of their donations and do no charity. Greedy organization.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

You mean all that scripted jw criteria like famine that achorladey has debunked severally. I am not here to give you the opportunity to derail the truth with all those jw propaganda recycled points that you lots post everywhere that don't address any of the lies of your organization. I think achorladey is quite intelligent and has dealt with all that lies you brought up. My mission here is to continually expose the organization's lies so the honest ones can wake up and start researching on their own.

Just imagine if everyone was a jw then there will be worldwide famine. Such a fraudulent organization that takes advantage of the charity clause in many countries. Registered as a Charitable organization but never do no charitable acts to orphanages, homeless, sick ones, prison mates, etcetera like the local churches do.

This book printing false prophecy corporation finesse their publishers of their donations and do no charity. Greedy organization.

Whatever you want to believe my guy as long as you can't present your case maturely i'm not under any pressure to start answering you on what you can't state clearly.
Your envy, noise and ranting can't do nothing!

Goodbye! wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by RussellRutherfo: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The joke is on you.

Everyone is laughing at you on how you can't seem to refute these lies from your organization's publications and you waste your time trying to steer the conversation to all that Drunk Morris, Splane propaganda talk of the jw fantasy love, famine, war Convo but you have been repeatedly disappointed that I won't go there but will continue exposing your organization's lies that you don't want the people to read about.

You have not been able to sleep monitoring all my posts to see if I am posting all these jw facts that you don't know.

Ogbeni!
Don't get a panic attack.
Try and go to bed.
I will be back with more jw expository facts.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by Maynman: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

The joke is on you.

Everyone is laughing at you on how you can seem to refute these lies from your organization's publications and you waste your time trying to steer the conversation to all that Drunk Morris, Splane propaganda talk of the jw fantasy love, famine, war Convo but you have been repeatedly disappointed that I won't go there but will continue exposing your organization's lies that you don't want the people to read about.

You have not been able to sleep monitoring all my posts to see if I am posting all these jw facts that you don't know.

Ogbeni!
Don't get a panic attack.
Try and go to bed.
I will be back with more jw expository facts.

The guy is exposing himself the more, he’s not straightforward atall, it just goes to show the lies they will tell others to keep the cult alive. Very clever but not wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by RussellRutherfo: 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Whatever you want to believe my guy as long as you can't present your case maturely i'm not under any pressure to start answering you on what you can't state clearly.
Your envy, noise and ranting can't do nothing!

Goodbye! wink

Your repeated talk of being under no pressure to answer me is now stale. You know grin

No one wants your mumbo-jumbo answers and jw ramblings that really don't address anything.

Ogbeni, no go get cardiac attack over these jw exposure. More things are still coming out.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You think because people who are immoral must also love to kill their own fellow believers shey?

King David is a case study. He committed Immortality and got angry in many cases but he was a JW to the core.
Why do i say so?
David was ever willing to accept discipline!

That's the difference between us and you people. So when the GB says "do not lift up weapons against anyone" all members of JWs will never ever raise weapons against anyone! wink

What do I have here.....

Ok

Irrelevant question. Whether to love to kill is not what my post is based upon.

King David is a case study. He committed Immortality and got angry in many cases but he was a JW to the core. Why do i say so? David was ever willing to accept discipline!

Stop carrying your narrative into the scriptures.

1. David was never called a Jehovah’s witness. Na David dem dey call am grin grin cheesy. No one addressed him as Jehovah’s witness.

2. Going by your narrative and applying terrence words as it applies to the best core Jehovah’s witness in person of King David.

If the world is filled with, David the best core Jehovah's witness there is, there won't be famine, wars or murders.

Your narrative goes into drain or fall like a pack of cards grin grin grin since David not only murdered Uriah, he got involved in wars and an illegal census that led to death and sorrow to large number of people based on David recklessness grin grin

During the war between the house of Saul and the house of David, Abner had been strengthening his own position in the house of Saul. 7 Now Saul had had a concubine named Rizpah daughter of Aiah. And Ish-Bosheth said to Abner, “Why did you sleep with my father’s concubine?”

Oga MaxInDHouse going by your narrative, which house of people dey fight war for here. Are they members of your religious group or not. In reality una don dey fight war with una sef since year ooooooogbidigbidi cheesy grin grin Learn from the house of David how to fight war. grin grin

Learn. In reality the word of terrence lives in the realm of if grin cheesy grin

That's the difference between us and you people. So when the GB says "do not lift up weapons against anyone" all members of JWs will never ever raise weapons against anyone!

Irrelevant point because members still kill fellow members up till recent times. Learn grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by oteneaaron(m): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol

He even mentioned me.

If a cult can claim to be the only true religion, it is absolutely essential that we dissect every of your teachings both present and past to prove if truly your cult is what it says it is.

But your own history has proved that you guys are in reality, charlatans.

Your greatest enemy are your own publications.

Instead of throwing tantrums, think for yourself and read about the history of your cult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by Maynman: 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
cornelboy:

Think for yourself like they said, before you go deeper into that cult. I tell you ooo.

Question everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by RussellRutherfo: 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
achorladey:

What do I have here.....

Ok

Irrelevant question. Whether to love to kill is not what my post is based upon.

Stop carrying your narrative into the scriptures.

1. David was never called a Jehovah’s witness. Na David dem dey call am grin grin cheesy. No one addressed him as Jehovah’s witness.

2. Going by your narrative and applying terrence words as it applies to the best core Jehovah’s witness in person of King David.

Your narrative goes into drain or fall like a pack of cards grin grin grin since David not only murdered Uriah, he got involved in wars and an illegal census that led to death and sorrow to large number of people based on David recklessness grin grin

During the war between the house of Saul and the house of David, Abner had been strengthening his own position in the house of Saul. 7 Now Saul had had a concubine named Rizpah daughter of Aiah. And Ish-Bosheth said to Abner, “Why did you sleep with my father’s concubine?”

Oga MaxInDHouse going by your narrative, which house of people dey fight war for here. Are they members of your religious group or not. In reality una don dey fight war with una sef since year ooooooogbidigbidi cheesy grin grin Learn from the house of David how to fight war. grin grin

Learn. In reality the word of terrence lives in the realm of if grin cheesy grin

Irrelevant point because members still kill fellow members up till recent times. Learn grin cheesy grin

You are too intelligent.

Max supposed to dey pay you for all these knowledge you constantly drop on him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Says Virginity Lost Can Never Be Regained? / Somebody Touch My Soul / Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.