Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,985 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone (3034 Views)

Just One Year After Burial, TB Joshua's Multimillion Dollar Tombstone Burns Down / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Okay, Ken has come up with another profile haha. You will use all your pseudonym in this world.
achorladey:

Na your palaver. The person that post was meant for can do same likewise. grin
for sure, he will. Nothing as rotten as the fruits that you and your cohorts sell.
achorladey:

Mode of operation lo yato. Na person wey get information sabi wetin dey go on. Well spending almost $1000 on high end whisky on a Sunday morning is not extravaganza. grin cheesy grin
You are a ripper. You are all thieves. Daylight robbers. You are stealing from widows and orphans. shame on you. Take your preaching to the thieves on their pulpits and tell them that Jesus demands that they give everything they have to the poor. The cars, the jets and all the money they have stashed in hard currencies.
achorladey:

We do see them repeatedly give prophecies and prophesied in the name of Jehovah and none came to fulfilment and they even went ahead to lie that they didn't prophesy in Jehovah’s name grin cheesy grin. Na person wey sabi go know.
I have never heard them give me any prophecy. They come to my door every time and no one has ever come to prophecy to me. I lived with a Jehovah's witness for 3 years in school and he never for one day gave me any prophecy or utter any 31st December fallacious prophecy. There has never been a year end when I read of any prophecy from Jehovah's witnesses. It has always been you and your devious pastors.

I can see your hate for the Jehovah's witnesses. You have been attacking that guy for so long. Look at your energy and how rich your information bank is in discussing them. For years, I have been asking you about your favorite pastors and you acted like a dummy. Prevaricating as if your left brain was liquified. Just imagine your power and investment of force in attacking those people. I have scores to settle with them. When I meet them we usually have long talks and they are very smart in providing answers and never acting imbecilic to scale over questions.

I am asking you, on what ground did you and Adeboye judge T.B Joshua to condemn him? And, who made you a judge over him? Why didn't you condemn Chris Okotie for beaten T.B Joshua's dead body? Why are you not providing these answers? Why are all the tops pastors from the most corrupt black country in the world? Why do they all have jets when the orphans and widows are dying of hunger?
achorladey:

Like one of their members denying that they prophesied in God's name. Abi some telling me Jesus support idolatry or that the apostles give false predictions and prophesy regarding coming of Jesus. To ju ba farabale a ri.
You are full of spite. Wow, I can't believe you have this sort of energy to attack others. Is this the good news that you were sent to preach? Now, let me throw your question back to you. Are you not scared of the curse of Mariam when you attack T.B Joshua and the Jehovah's witnesses? This curse of mariam, is it exclusive to the jet-cruising pastors who extort the poor and needy?
achorladey:

At least their religious leaders are the only God's spokesperson on earth today and they already said in their numerous publications that those who fail to submit to them are dead meat. cheesy grin cheesy. They are equally like God in comparison with their counterpart you are against.
You are acting so imbecilic. What is my business with what Jehovah's witnesses told you. I am talking of the facts that everyone can see. Why ain't your pastors visiting morgues? John 5:25 the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.
Why has any pastors not gone to the morgues to tell the dead? Why are your pastors always after the rich and famous? Matthew 6:20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven. Where do your pastors store their wealth?
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Thank you, bro. They need to be exposed. All of them.
MaxInDHouse:

Wow!
They thought everybody will be hypocritically stupid like them.
This is wonderful! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Thank you, bro. They need to be exposed. All of them.

The funny thing they don't know is why the GB advised us not to waist our precious time with them. 1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9

They thought it's because they can change the mind of any of Jehovah's sheep.
If you want them to go crazy just ask them for a better performing group than the one they're complaining about. Ló bá tán! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Okay, Ken has come up with another profile haha. You will use all your pseudonym in this world. for sure, he will. Nothing as rotten as the fruits that you and your cohorts sell.
You are a ripper. You are all thieves. Daylight robbers. You are stealing from widows and orphans. shame on you. Take your preaching to the thieves on their pulpits and tell them that Jesus demands that they give everything they have to the poor. The cars, the jets and all the money they have stashed in hard currencies. I have never heard them give me any prophecy. They come to my door every time and no one has ever come to prophecy to me. I lived with a Jehovah's witness for 3 years in school and he never for one day gave me any prophecy or utter any 31st December fallacious prophecy. There has never been a year end when I read of any prophecy from Jehovah's witnesses. It has always been you and your devious pastors.

I can see your hate for the Jehovah's witnesses. You have been attacking that guy for so long. Look at your energy and how rich your information bank is in discussing them. For years, I have been asking you about your favorite pastors and you acted like a dummy. Prevaricating as if your left brain was liquified. Just imagine your power and investment of force in attacking those people. I have scores to settle with them. When I meet them we usually have long talks and they are very smart in providing answers and never acting imbecilic to scale over questions.

I am asking you, on what ground did you and Adeboye judge T.B Joshua to condemn him? And, who made you a judge over him? Why didn't you condemn Chris Okotie for beaten T.B Joshua's dead body? Why are you not providing these answers? Why are all the tops pastors from the most corrupt black country in the world? Why do they all have jets when the orphans and widows are dying of hunger?
You are full of spite. Wow, I can't believe you have this sort of energy to attack others. Is this the good news that you were sent to preach? Now, let me throw your question back to you. Are you not scared of the curse of Mariam when you attack T.B Joshua and the Jehovah's witnesses? This curse of mariam, is it exclusive to the jet-cruising pastors who extort the poor and needy? You are acting so imbecilic. What is my business with what Jehovah's witnesses told you. I am talking of the facts that everyone can see. Why ain't your pastors visiting morgues? John 5:25 the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.
Why has any pastors not gone to the morgues to tell the dead? Why are your pastors always after the rich and famous? Matthew 6:20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven. Where do your pastors store their wealth?

I go help you itemize the key point that the religious organization you defend are same of same......

1. Nothing as rotten as the fruits that you and your cohorts sell.

As long as you remember the below because even when I show you the fruit they sell. The response I will get is....

What is my business with what Jehovah's witnesses told you.

2. You are stealing from widows and orphans. shame on you. Take your preaching to the thieves on their pulpits and tell them that Jesus demands that they give everything they have to the poor.

You never video where children are encouraged to donate ice-cream money to a religious organization or where people of not up to working age are given certain amount to contribute monthly or where their religious leaders told the poor amidst them not to come to the house of the lord empty handed cheesy grin cheesy

They come to my door every time and no one has ever come to prophecy to me. I lived with a Jehovah's witness for 3 years in school and he never for one day gave me any prophecy or utter any 31st December fallacious prophecy. There has never been a year end when I read of any prophecy from Jehovah's witnesses. It has always been you and your devious pastors.

Make I ask you one question who prophesied and said people like David, Samuel, Moses will be resurrected in 1925 and said many now living will never die. Do you believe that Jesus returned to this earth spiritually physically or spiritually in 1914?

Prevaricating as if your left brain was liquified. Just imagine your power and investment of force in attacking those people. I have scores to settle with them. When I meet them we usually have long talks and they are very smart in providing answers and never acting imbecilic to scale over questions.

You don't understand what prevaricate means grin cheesy grin I await your response based on the above. Until then. grin grin grin and please reduce the peddling of your slowpoke. Out of the abundance of your heart your mouth speaks. It is just a discussion you don't have to peddle your imbecilic tendencies here. Biko grin grin grin

And I have to repeat the below because on this basis the discussion should not proceed. You said.......

What is my business with what Jehovah's witnesses told you.

But you are very much interested in what they tell you but not what they tell me grin grin grin cheesy grin

For your information I am not Ken. Biko! I am not attacking anybody. Biko.

You are a ripper. You are all thieves. Daylight robbers. You are stealing from widows and orphans

Calm down baba, ko gba agidi. Na discussion grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
I dont care about what Jehovah's witnesses do. Go there and talk to them. Carry that stupid story comot for my face. I dont have time for that nonsense. Go and get a job or you go to their headquarter and face them. When I meet them, I will settle my ish with them. I dont bloody care about them.
They are the least of my worries. Not even a top ten. I have friends who are JW and we talk issues in details. Whenever I need them, they answer me. They have never ran away from my questions. Not one day. We talk and end up friends. No argument, no raised voice, no insults and no violence. I know what I am talking about. If I call them to my house tomorrow, they will always show up. But I can't do the same for your pastors. That is my problem. I need Adeboye or Leke in my house for conversation. I got questions. I need them to clarify why Adeboye will be selling books for 13 dollars. I need answers to better questions not all these smear campaign and spiteful gibberish.

have I told you before? I dont give a forking hoot about your Jehovah's witnesses madness. Take it to your grandfather. I don't bloody care and there is nothing you tell me about them that will make any sense because they are on my dial. You are on a smear campaign and that is bullsheet. Go and get a better job

if you are not Ken, then do not mention me again. I don't need babies. got no time for that. I am on a mission to remove the demon in Ken. no time for all these baby nonsense.
farewell
achorladey:

I go help you itemize the key point that the religious organization you defend are same of same......
As long as you remember the below because even when I show you the fruit they sell. The response I will get is....

You never video where children are encouraged to donate ice-cream money to a religious organization or where people of not up to working age are given certain amount to contribute monthly or where their religious leaders told the poor amidst them not to come to the house of the lord empty handed cheesy grin cheesy

Make I ask you one question who prophesied and said people like David, Samuel, Moses will be resurrected in 1925 and said many now living will never die. Do you believe that Jesus returned to this earth spiritually physically or spiritually in 1914?

You don't understand what prevaricate means grin cheesy grin I await your response based on the above. Until then. grin grin grin and please reduce the peddling of your slowpoke. Out of the abundance of your heart your mouth speaks. It is just a discussion you don't have to peddle your imbecilic tendencies here. Biko grin grin grin

And I have to repeat the below because on this basis the discussion should not proceed. You said.......

But you are very much interested in what they tell you but not me grin grin grin cheesy grin

For your information I am not Ken. Biko! I am not attacking anybody. Biko.

Calm down baba, ko gba agidi. Na discussion grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I dont care about what Jehovah's witnesses do. Go there and talk to them. Carry that stupid story comot for my face. I dont have time for that nonsense. Go and get a job or you go to their headquarter and face them. When I meet them, I will settle my ish with them. I dont bloody care about them.
They are the least of my worries. Not even a top ten. I have friends who are JW and we talk issues in details. Whenever I need them, they answer me. They have never ran away from my questions. Not one day. We talk and end up friends. No argument, no raised voice, no insults and no violence. I know what I am talking about. If I call them to my house tomorrow, they will always show up. But I can't do the same for your pastors. That is my problem. I need Adeboye or Leke in my house for conversation. I got questions. I need them to clarify why Adeboye will be selling books for 13 dollars. I need answers to better questions not all these smear campaign and spiteful gibberish.

have I told you before? I dont give a forking hoot about your Jehovah's witnesses madness. Take it to your grandfather. I don't bloody care and there is nothing you tell me about them that will make any sense because they are on my dial. You are on a smear campaign and that is bullsheet. Go and get a better job

if you are not Ken, then do not mention me again. I don't need babies. got no time for that. I am on a mission to remove the demon in Ken. no time for all these baby nonsense.
farewell

Na wa o!

Shame on all the enemies of pure worship! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

farewell

They are the least of my worries. Not even a top ten. I have friends who are JW and we talk issues in details. Whenever I need them, they answer me. They have never ran away from my questions. Not one day. We talk and end up friends. No argument, no raised voice, no insults and no violence. I know what I am talking about. If I call them to my house tomorrow, they will always show up. But I can't do the same for your pastors

Going by the way your words are posted clearly here. I laugh hard at the bold as it concerns you. I will not go further than that concerning that.

I dont care about what Jehovah's witnesses do.

But you said...........

will take the Jehovah's witnesses above you and your jet-cruisers any day

That sound every bit like someone who cares grin cheesy grin

I need Adeboye or Leke in my house for conversation. I got questions. I need them to clarify why Adeboye will be selling books for 13 dollars. I need answers to better questions not all these

I even think sey na isolated matter. Which Christian religious organization never sell books before? Which religious organization never collect money for books they published before. Na him business Oga. Let him sell it oooo. Except you are a major stakeholder or shareholder in that business of books selling by Adeboye. Then I should keep my mouth shut but when you know your 50 kobo is not included in the publications of those books, Baba allow am sell. grin grin

The ones I know including this particular one you care and you don't care about don sell and made money selling books. Na same mode of operation all of them dey use. Na small tweak here and there.

if you are not Ken,

You heard me right the first time.

then do not mention me again.

I can't help it this time maybe another time.

I don't need babies. got no time for that.

Ok

I am on a mission to remove the demon in Ken.

Godspeed to you grin grin grin

no time for all these baby nonsense.

Ok

farewell

Have a good night rest and good working week ahead. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Na wa o!

Shame on all the enemies of pure worship! smiley

Na apostate thread be this. You should not be here to say shame and call us enemies. grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by cornelboy(f): 12:26am On Apr 25, 2022
achorladey:

Loooooooooool
Good you know that. grin grin
The assumption, speculations and suppositions remain. Lobatan.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The hard fact you don't want to accept is that the the JWs are still involved in numerous immoral practices that includes murder, death of their own members not to talk what they to others not their members. These practices involves prominent members paapaa.
Apply this your you no go ever get sense here. In simple terms, Jehovah’s witnesses don't go to war yet news of members killing one another exist.
It means terrence words is only on the realms of assumptions, speculations, and suppositions not reality.
Bobo laugh all the way you want, seems you couldn't comprehend simple English. Your palaver.
Nobody claimed that the whole world is JW.
But if everyone was a JW, there won't be wars cos JWs generally don't fight them.

Now do JWorg teach their members to kill, do they teach them to practice immoral acts?
No!
Did Jehovah or Torah taught David to covet Uriah's wife and kill him?
No!
Didn't Jesus warn Peter of denying him 3 times?
Did he later deny him?
Yes.

Make ona go figure the rest out.
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by cornelboy(f): 1:46am On Apr 25, 2022
achorladey:

The war between the house of Saul and the house of David lasted a long time. David grew stronger and stronger, while the house of Saul grew weaker and weaker.
During the war between the house of Saul and the house of David, Abner had been strengthening his own position in the house of Saul.
Ask cornelboy
Are those involved in wars above Jehovah’s witnesses or not based on their teachings and doctrines?
Their response will be interesting grin cheesy grin

What is it called when a Christian Russian soldier kills another Christian brother in Ukraine, God's will?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:22am On Apr 25, 2022
cornelboy:

What is it called when a Christian Russian soldier kills another Christian brother in Ukraine, God's will?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Cornelboy! smiley

You're still learning but in the post you quoted the Apostate has short himself in the foot.
The question you supposed to ask him is:
Are both Saul and David doing the will of God that time or one is doing Jehovah's will while the other has become an apostate?

Answer: During the time Saul was at war with David he (Saul) has become an apostate knowing fully well that the same high priest (Samuel) who anointed him as King has anointed David and of course Samuel did Jehovah's will not his own so whatever makes Saul think of fighting against the newly anointed King of Jehovah is no longer appreciated in pure worship.
That is what Jonathan his son knew and stood upon as the truth. So Saul was no longer a JW by the time he started fighting against David he has become an Apostate just as Acholardey who is also fighting against the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses but can't present another anointed priests working for our high priest and King Christ Jesus! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 6:48am On Apr 25, 2022
cornelboy:

It is called you no go ever get sense peddling on nairaland. grin grin grin

Wetin concern God's will with my question?
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 7:30am On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're still learning but in the post you quoted the Apostate has short himself in the foot.
Are both Saul and David doing the will of God that time or one is doing Jehovah's will while the other has become an apostate?

Answer: At the time Saul was at war with David he (Saul) has become an apostate knowing fully well that the same high priest (Samuel) who anointed him as King has anointed David and of course Samuel did Jehovah's will not his own so whatever makes Saul think of fighting against the newly anointed King of Jehovah is no longer appreciated in pure worship.
That is what Jonathan his son knew and stood upon as the truth. So Saul was no longer a JW by the time he started fighting against David he has become an Apostate just as Acholardey who is also fighting against the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses but can't present another anointed priests working for our high priest and King Christ Jesus! smiley

Loooooooooool. Na for cornelboy and people like you to go about nairaland calling people you no go ever get sense. In your own case as a military intelligence officer your intelligence is to keep shooting yourself in the foot.

Abeg who said the following.... David said to his men, 'The LORD forbid that I should do such a thing to my master, the LORD's anointed, or lift my hand against him; for he is the anointed of the LORD.'7 With these words David rebuked his men and did not allow them to attack Saul. And Saul left the cave and went his way."

Mr military intelligence and supporter of you no go ever get sense peddling peddler. How can an apostate still be anointed of the Lord or an apostate be the master of a believer? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The question you supposed to ask him is: Are both Saul and David doing the will of God that time or one is doing Jehovah's will while the other has become an apostate?

Here is another

David asked him, “Why weren’t you afraid to lift your hand to destroy the Lord’s anointed?”

15 Then David called one of his men and said, “Go, strike him down!” So he struck him down, and he died. 16 For David had said to him, “Your blood be on your own head. Your own mouth testified against you when you said, ‘I killed the Lord’s anointed.’”

Amalekites are unclean and foreign people as goods as those you classed as apostates. David killed the Amalekites and kept mourning over Saul's death an apostates. grin cheesy grin

Wetin concern my question with Jehovah’s will in the first place? Are the house of David and house of Saul at war? Are they Jehovah’s witnesses? grin cheesy grin

Can you kill a person to defend an apostate MaxInDHouse? grin grin grin

So Saul was no longer a JW by the time he started fighting against David he has become an Apostate just as Acholardey who is also fighting against the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses but can't present another anointed priests working for our high priest and King Christ Jesus

Usual narrative with no biblical reference or backing. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Are the house of David and house of Saul at war? Are they Jehovah’s witnesses?

The war between the two houses was not firmly established, for two sides to be at war for real members of both houses must fully support those who are directly involved in the dispute. So if Saul is seeking the death of David but his own son Jonathan is not in support of such move then it's no longer a full blown war.
Moreover David himself doesn't have anything evil in his mind against Saul he even protected Saul from his own supporters who wanted end Saul's life. It was Saul who harboured intense hatred in his heart against David (Jehovah's anointed King) while those who knew and are acting in line with God's standards are supporting Jehovah's anointed King (David)
Jonathan is the second in command inside Saul's house so as long as he's not in support of his father's intention then it's not a full blown WAR Sir! wink

Are they Jehovah's Witnesses?

Whoever is against Jehovah's will is no longer a witness of JEHOVAH so only David and Jonathan (Saul's son) proved to be Jehovah's Witnesses in this case, Saul has become Jehovah's enemy for plotting to kill Jehovah's anointed King!

I will continue to expose you worker of iniquity! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 7:54am On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The war between the two houses was not firmly established, for two sides to be at war for real members of both houses must fully support those who are directly involved in the dispute. So if Saul is seeking the death of David but his own son Jonathan is not in support of such move then it's no longer a full blown war.
Moreover David himself doesn't have anything evil in his mind against Saul he even protected Saul from his own supporters who wanted end Saul's life. It was Saul who harboured intense hatred in his heart against David (Jehovah's anointed King) while those who knew and are acting in line with God's standards are supporting Jehovah's anointed King (David)
Jonathan is the second in command inside Saul's house so as long as he's not in support of his father's intention then it's not a full blown WAR Sir! wink

Are they Jehovah's Witnesses?

Whoever is against Jehovah's will is no longer a witness of JEHOVAH so only David and Jonathan (Saul's son) proved to be Jehovah's Witnesses in this case, Saul has become Jehovah's enemy for plotting to kill Jehovah's anointed King!

I will continue to expose you worker of iniquity! smiley

The war between the two houses was not firmly established

I should rather listen to the words of you no go ever get sense peddling people than the scriptures that states the house of David and house of Saul were at war grin cheesy cheesy grin

Whoever is against Jehovah's will is no longer a witness of JEHOVAH so only David and Jonathan (Saul's son) proved to be Jehovah's Witnesses in this case, Saul has become Jehovah's enemy for plotting to kill Jehovah's anointed King

Saul who was not doing Jehovah’s will up till his death was called God's anointed by David and still kill an Amalekite to defend someone not doing GOD'S WILL. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Keep shooting yourself in the foot Mr intelligence officer.

Here is your NWT

And the war between the house of Saul and the house of David came to be long drawn out;+L and David kept getting stronger,+ and the house of Saul kept declining more and more.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2022
Saul who was not doing Jehovah’s will up till his death was called God's anointed by David and still kill an Amalekite to defend someone not doing GOD'S WILL.

YES! I am an agent of the Intelligence!

Saul was no longer fighting for Jehovah but for his own selfish ambitions hence he lost God's favour. Jonathan supposed not follow such self-willed leader to battle because he (Saul) has lost the war even before going at all since Jehovah the one who is the Commander in Chief giving them the order to go or not has condemned Saul as King over his people.

So at that time Saul was doing his own will not Jehovah's otherwise he shouldn't be seeking the life of Jehovah's anointed King rather he supposed to support David if truly he's on Jehovah's side! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by cornelboy(f): 8:35am On Apr 25, 2022
achorladey:

It is called you no go ever get sense peddling on nairaland. grin grin grin

Wetin concern God's will with my question?
Nothing na.

You are trying to discredit JWs for applying Jesus's teachings in their midst and I'm trying to show you the practical benefits and how it aligns with God's will.

Oh I'm gonna see you reiterate "you no ever get sense peddling peddler" for long.
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2022
cornelboy:

Nothing na.

You are trying to discredit JWs for applying Jesus's teachings in their midst and I'm trying to show you the practical benefits and how it aligns with God's will.

Oh I'm gonna see you reiterate "you no ever get sense peddling peddler" for long.

Time to save face. People that don't go to war and still kill fellow members. Kill na kill Oga cornelboy the you no go ever get sense peddling peddler on nairaland.

My parallel example is what do not dance to your tune and was changing my question to Jehovah’s will. grin grin grin grin

No be me ask you to say so in the first place. Na reminder for you.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

YES! I am an agent of the Intelligence!

Saul was no longer fighting for Jehovah but for his own selfish ambitions hence he lost God's favour. Jonathan supposed not follow such self-willed leader to battle because he (Saul) has lost the war even before going at all since Jehovah the one who is the Commander in Chief giving them the order to go or not has condemned Saul as King over his people.

So at that time Saul was doing his own will not Jehovah's otherwise he shouldn't be seeking the life of Jehovah's anointed King rather he supposed to support David if truly he's on Jehovah's side! smiley

Baba intelligence officer don hook. Atleast I learnt from you today that I should listen to your intelligence over what the Bible says.

The war between the two houses was not firmly established..... (MaxInDHouse, 2022)

The scripture says......

And the war between the house of Saul and the house of David came to be long drawn out;

I no blame na you no go ever get sense peddling una sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by cornelboy(f): 8:54am On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Answer: During the time Saul was at war with David he (Saul) has become an apostate knowing fully well that the same high priest (Samuel) who anointed him as King has anointed David and of course Samuel did Jehovah's will not his own so whatever makes Saul think of fighting against the newly anointed King of Jehovah is no longer appreciated in pure worship.

My phone was about to die yesterday, so I just gave him that.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 8:58am On Apr 25, 2022
cornelboy:

Bobo laugh all the way you want, seems you couldn't comprehend simple English. Your palaver.
But if everyone was a JW, there won't be wars cos JWs generally don't fight them.

Now do JWorg teach their members to kill, do they teach them to practice immoral acts?
No!
No!
Didn't Jesus warn Peter of denying him 3 times?
Did he later deny him?
Yes.

Don't blame it on my not being able to comprehend English. grin grin. Blame it on your you no go ever get sense peddling.

Where did I say all the whole wide world are members of your religious organization. Terrence words holds no water in REALITY. In assumptions, speculations and suppositions. Yes it holds water.

As you go on with your daily activities always remember the if grin cheesy cheesy

What is my concern with what your religious organisation teach as it concerns the issue under discussion. The point is despite the fact that they don't teach others to kill or immoral practices. It still exists in your midst. Get to understand that.

No!

Good you know that.

Your answer

No!

Good for you.

Didn't Jesus warn Peter of denying him 3 times? Did he later deny him?Yes.

Good you know that. They are irrelevant to the discussion here.

As long as you know this one we don figure and word am out.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2022
Of course a true Christian will substantiate to help others put faith in what is written in God's word.
Go and argue with Apostle John who wrote in the Bible:

No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is at the Father’s side is the one who has explained Him. John 1:18

Whereas it was written in the same Bible that God knew Moses face to face! Deuteronomy 34:10
or
Jacob wrestle with God and won! Genesis 32:28

You can also argue with James who said God doesn't test anyone with evil things {James 1:13} whereas God said He tested the Israelites in the furnace of affliction! Isaiah 48:10

You can also drag with Jesus who said there's no prophet greater than John the baptist {Matthew 11:11} when Deuteronomy 34:10 there never risen another prophet like Moses!

And the war between the house of Saul and the house of David came to be long drawn out

Only true Christians {JWs) can TEACH you the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what you're reading in the Bible, otherwise you will never make any sense that's applicable anywhere hence you're READING but can't APPLY! wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by oteneaaron(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Of course a true Christian will substantiate to help others put faith in what is written in God's word.

No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is at the Father’s side is the one who has explained Him. John 1:18

Whereas it was written in the same Bible that God knew Moses face to face! Deuteronomy 34:10
or

You can also argue with James who said God doesn't test anyone with evil things {James 1:13} whereas God said He tested the Israelites in the furnace of affliction! Isaiah 48:10

You can also drag with Jesus who said there's no prophet greater than John the baptist {Matthew 11:11} when Deuteronomy 34:10 there never risen another prophet like Moses!

Only true Christians {JWs) can TEACH you the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what you're reading in the Bible, otherwise you will never make any sense that's applicable anywhere hence you're READING but can't APPLY! wink

When caught LYING, all you do is run around in circles.

You confidently made a statement that turned out to be false.

You were caught LYING against your own holy scripture.

After Archoladey called you out, instead of admitting that you made a mistake and mis-quoted the story of David and Saul, you are here yarning dust, talking about "practical applications "

Where was your "practical application" when you were just called out for LYING against your own holy scripture?

HYPOCRISY in its best form!!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2022
oteneaaron:

When caught LYING, all you do is run around in circles. You confidently made a statement that turned out to be false. You were caught LYING against your own holy scripture. After Archoladey called you out, instead of admitting that you made a mistake and mis-quoted the story of David and Saul, you are here yarning dust, talking about "practical applications " Where was your "practical application" when you were just called out for LYING against your own holy scripture?
HYPOCRISY in its best form!!

Ọ̀gá you only believe in yourself nah so how do you think you can comprehend what's going on here?

Well let me enlighten you!

There are two things that always contend with each other:
TRUTH and LIE

Ironically at times individuals on the side of LIE do strongly believe they have the TRUTH while confused observers will support them.
But only those on the side of the TRUTH can apply what they have to yield positive results while those on the side of LIE will continue dragging issues among themselves with no positive results!

So here we are talking about something that's beyond your grasp therefore instead of blindly supporting one side why not ask for the benefit of what each side is trying to establish?

Àbí you don't think TRUTH could be proved beyond blind arguments? Matthew 7:16-18 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by oteneaaron(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀gá you only believe in yourself nah so how do you think you can comprehend what's going on here?

Well let me enlighten you!

There are two things that always contend with each other:
TRUTH and LIE

Ironically at times individuals on the side of LIE do strongly believe they have the TRUTH while confused observers will support them.
But only those on the side of the TRUTH can apply what they have to yield positive results while those on the side of LIE will continue dragging issues among themselves with no positive results!

So here we are talking about something that's beyond your grasp therefore instead of blindly supporting one side why not ask for the benefit of what each side is trying to establish?

Àbí you don't think TRUTH could be proved beyond blind arguments? Matthew 7:16-18 cheesy

You are just yarning DUST

Did you or did you not misquote the story of David and Saul?

Is that not an UNTRUTH which is also known as a LIE?

Stop running around in circles.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

or

“I have spoken these things to you while I am still with you. But the helper, the holy spirit, which the Father will send in my name, that one will teach you all things and bring back to your minds all the things I told you.

Intelligence officer compare with

Only true Christians {JWs) can TEACH you the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what you're reading in the Bible, otherwise you will never make any sense that's applicable anywhere hence you're READING but can't APPLY

Emphasis on only true Christians can teach you and give practical applications. The Holy spirit cannot teach or when compared with this only true Christians cannot come close in this contest of teaching and practical applications. cheesy grin

I await as you change mouth again. You must save your face and get your tongue watered.

The reality you cannot change here is that the household of David and Saul were involved in a drawn out war even long after the death of Saul.

Learn to read and apply and stop waiting for your religious leaders to explain what is clear and simple as A. B. C. The reason your Jesus asked you to continually seek Holy spirit. cheesy cheesy cheesy. The Holy spirit is not a monopoly of your religious leaders. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
oteneaaron:

The Mr intelligence matter is increasing laughable.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
oteneaaron:

My guy, your support doesn't change the fact that i drove home my point while your friend is only quoting without showing any usefulness of his arguments! wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by oteneaaron(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My guy, your support doesn't change the fact that i drove home my point while your friend is only quoting without showing any usefulness of his arguments! wink

You have no shame.

Lying through your teeth.

Moreso, you didn't drive home any point.

You got stuck in a quagmire of your own LIES.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
oteneaaron:

You have no shame.
Lying through your teeth.
Moreso, you didn't drive home any point.
You got stuck in a quagmire of your own LIES.

Keep crying Mr Atheist! cheesy
You're entitled to your PERSONAL opinion, i've driven home the points so if you're not OK with it then it's your problem not mine! wink

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by oteneaaron(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep crying Mr Atheist! cheesy
You're entitled to your PERSONAL opinion, i've driven home the points so if you're not OK with it then it's your problem not mine! wink

Lol.

You didn't drive home any point.

You got stuck in your own LIES.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
“I have spoken these things to you while I am still with you. But the helper, the holy spirit, which the Father will send in my name, that one will teach you all things and bring back to your minds all the things I told you" John 14:25-26

We know when the Holy Spirit teaches because we will SEE the BENEFITS of such teachings {Matthew 7:16-18} while you will continue quoting and quoting and quoting like the Pharisees does back then in the first century but there will be no BENEFITS that will come out of your quotings! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How God Can Fix Nigeria / Women On Men Wears. / What Happened To Striktlymi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.