Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone (3030 Views)

Just One Year After Burial, TB Joshua's Multimillion Dollar Tombstone Burns Down / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by cornelboy(f): 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol

He even mentioned me.

If a cult can claim to be the only true religion, it is absolutely essential that we dissect every of your teachings both present and past to prove if truly your cult is what it says it is.

But your own history has proved that you guys are in reality, charlatans.

Your greatest enemy are your own publications.

Instead of throwing tantrums, think for yourself and read about the history of your cult.

Lol.
You believe in any religion at all?

Shebi you know how to do research na, check history and facts of today and tell us the better performing group in Christianity.

You no even believe God exist sef mtcheew.
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by cornelboy(f): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol

He even mentioned me.

If a cult can claim to be the only true religion, it is absolutely essential that we dissect every of your teachings both present and past to prove if truly your cult is what it says it is.

But your own history has proved that you guys are in reality, charlatans.

Your greatest enemy are your own publications.

Instead of throwing tantrums, think for yourself and read about the history of your cult.

He even mentioned me.
Why ona no dé face person talk. Your summoning your comrade abi?

Don't fear na just say "you even mention me". I won't kill you na.
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 11:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

You are too intelligent.

Max supposed to dey pay you for all these knowledge you constantly drop on him.

Na to dey call us empty brains the guy sabi rather for him to learn.

Terence said if, Mr military intelligence officer don't understand the length and breadth of if usage in grammar. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by cornelboy(f): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
achorladey:

Na to dey call us empty brains the guy sabi rather for him to learn.

Terence said if, Mr military intelligence officer don't understand the length and breadth of if usage in grammar. grin grin grin

Lol you don't know what if meant in that sentence abi, your sense is far away from you.
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol you don't know what if meant in that sentence abi, your sense is far away from you.

Na your brother dey quote if without applying his military intelligence.

I hope this is clear oga you no ever get sense peddling peddler.
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by oteneaaron(m): 4:55am On Apr 23, 2022
cornelboy:

Why ona no dé face person talk. Your summoning your comrade abi?

Don't fear na just say "you even mention me". I won't kill you na.

Fear an indoctrinated religious cultist like you?

Why?

I feel pity for you instead.
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by oteneaaron(m): 4:58am On Apr 23, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol.
You believe in any religion at all?

Shebi you know how to do research na, check history and facts of today and tell us the better performing group in Christianity.

You no even believe God exist sef mtcheew.

Good thing you know that I don't believe in any religion.

More so, I don't believe in the version of what you call "God"

Your feeble indoctrinated mind cannot fathom what I believe in.
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:58am On Apr 23, 2022
achorladey:

1. David was never called a Jehovah’s witness. Na David dem dey call am grin grin cheesy. No one addressed him as Jehovah’s witness.

OLÓDO ràbàtà ojú ẹja lo mọ̀ọ́ jẹ, oò lo pépà síléètì lo ma lò! cheesy

Apostle Paul listed the names of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES in ancient times but because you guys have been blinded by Satan you can't grasp it. So let me enlighten you.

In the Bible book of Hebrews 11 Apostle Paul mentioned several names of faithful servants of Jehovah that bear WITNESS to Him the way they lived their lives {Hebrews 11:4} and DAVID was mentioned! Hebrews 11:32

You can go and check any version of the Bible you like, you will see that Paul talked about them as WITNESSES and to round it up he concluded in chapter 12:1

"So, then, because we have such a great cloud of WITNESSES surrounding us, let us also throw off every weight and the sin that easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us"

So ọ̀gá Ade Mr Kọ́lá, David was one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 43:10-12 wink
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 7:16am On Apr 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OLÓDO ràbàtà ojú ẹja lo mọ̀ọ́ jẹ, oò lo pépà síléètì lo ma lò! cheesy

Apostle Paul listed the names of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES in ancient times but because you guys have been blinded by Satan you can't grasp it. So let me enlighten you.

In the Bible book of Hebrews 11 Apostle Paul mentioned several names of faithful servants of Jehovah that bear WITNESS to Him the way they lived their lives {Hebrews 11:4} and DAVID was mentioned! Hebrews 11:32

You can go and check any version of the Bible you like, you will see that Paul talked about them as WITNESSES and to round it up he concluded in chapter 12:1

"So, then, because we have such a great cloud of WITNESSES surrounding us, let us also throw off every weight and the sin that easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us"

So ọ̀gá Ade Mr Kọ́lá, David was one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 43:10-12 wink

What do I have here........

They bear witness to him the way they live their lives grin cheesy grin cheesy is different from from they are called Jehovah’s witnesses by those who lived in their time. They were never call Jehovah’s witnesses in the sense and context of what we have come to know about a religious group created by a man +/- 140 years ago.

blinded by Satan you can't grasp it. So let me enlighten you.

Before you start the enlightenment program go and learn to listen to yourself and be obedient to yourself grin cheesy grin

So ọ̀gá Ade Mr Kọ́lá, David was one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 43:10-12

Show me one verse where David was called a Jehovah’s witness and spare me your EISEGESIS narrative of the scripture fused into your memories? grin grin grin cheesy Word for word in the context and sense of what it is today. A name that was coined by you know who in 1931 grin grin grin cheesy

Learn to listen and obey yourself and leave than peddling

OLÓDO ràbàtà ojú ẹja lo mọ̀ọ́ jẹ, oò lo pépà síléètì lo ma lò

Agbalagba le pe ara yin ooooo cheesy grin cheesy

Even the whole of Hebrews 11 is about FAITH and examples of individual who had FAITH in God. The chapter is not about who are Jehovah’s witnesses and chapter 12:1 in context was cloud of witnesses regarding exercising faith in God not based being called Jehovah’s witnesses.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2022
achorladey:

What do I have here........
They bear witness to him the way they live their lives grin cheesy grin cheesy is different from from they are called Jehovah’s witnesses by those who lived in their time. They were never call Jehovah’s witnesses in the sense and context of what we have come to know about a religious group created by a man +/- 140 years ago.
Before you start the enlightenment program go and learn to listen to yourself and be obedient to yourself grin cheesy grin
Show me one verse where David was called a Jehovah’s witness and spare me your EISEGESIS narrative of the scripture fused into your memories? grin grin grin cheesy Word for word in the context and sense of what it is today. A name that was coined by you know who in 1931 grin grin grin cheesy
Learn to listen and obey yourself and leave than peddling
Agbalagba le pe ara yin ooooo cheesy grin cheesy
Even the whole of Hebrews 11 is about FAITH and examples of individual who had FAITH in God. The chapter is not about who are Jehovah’s witnesses and chapter 12:1 in context was cloud of witnesses regarding exercising faith in God not based being called Jehovah’s witnesses.

Walahi talahi you're a clown! cheesy

They're not JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES or they weren't CALLED JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES? cheesy

OLÓDO!

So if we say Jesus Christ does it mean people in his life time agreed to call him like that?

Well i've exposed you guys enough, i just want sincere followers of the threads created by RusselRutherfo to know that he is a useless fool, if truthfully you guys love Jesus you won't accomodate atheists like oteneaaron and Maynman who confronted you guys telling you that Jesus is FAKE simply because you want to slander JWs.
Know today that ISRAELITES in ancient times all believed that they're JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES but it's our generation now that's reading their stories that knows those truly were Witnesses of Jehovah due to the records of their lifetime and activities.
So when i said David was a JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES (to the core) i meant that he's not just claiming so but truthfully he proved to be a JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

Today is our circuit assembly jàre, you know say we get church na unah no get anywhere to go so see you after our assembly.
It's time to go and take in solid spiritual food from Jesus' brothers who are teaching us to be wiser than rebellious miscreants like you.
We want to go and listen to the GOVERNING BODY! smiley

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Walahi talahi you're a clown! cheesy

They're not JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES or they weren't CALLED JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES? cheesy

OLÓDO!

So if we say Jesus Christ does it mean people in his life time agreed to call him like that?

Well i've exposed you guys enough, i just want sincere followers of the threads created by RusselRutherfo to know that he is a useless fool, if truthfully you guys love Jesus you won't accomodate atheists like oteneaaron and Maynman who confronted you guys telling you that Jesus is FAKE simply because you want to slander JWs.
Know today that ISRAELITES in ancient times all believed that they're JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES but it's our generation now that's reading their stories that knows those truly were Witnesses of Jehovah due to the records of their lifetime and activities.
So when i said David was a JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES (to the core) i meant that he's not just claiming so but truthfully he proved to be a JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

Today is our circuit assembly jàre, you know say we get church na unah no get anywhere to go so see you after our assembly.
It's time to go and take in solid spiritual food from Jesus' brothers who are teaching us to be wiser than rebellious miscreants like you.
We want to go and listen to the GOVERNING BODY! smiley

They're not JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES or they weren't CALLED JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES?

Show me one verse in that Bible you carry where David is called a Jehovah’s witness in Hebrews 11 and 12? grin grin grin

The motive is always to make enemies out those who don't dance to your tune. You that want the post of Moderator on Nairaland and willing and ready to get even from the support of ATHEISTS and APOSTATES grin grin grin

Today is our circuit assembly jàre, you know say we get church na unah no get anywhere to go so see you after our assembly. It's time to go and take in solid spiritual food from Jesus' brothers who are teaching us to be wiser than rebellious miscreants like you. We want to go and listen to the GOVERNING BODY

Don't forget the lesson learnt from the quoted words of terrence as it applies to David and the religious organization you belong. grin cheesy grin cheesy. While at your circuit assembly having to deal with FAITH learn from the speakers coming up to teach you length breadth of the regimented faith you believe in. grin cheesy grin cheesy and don't forget this person you call rebellious miscreant adjusted and readjusted you just like your religious leaders do. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by elated177: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good question!

Remember Jesus came to save sinners not the righteous {Matthew 9:13} and all of us are sinners. So what's the difference between a believer and unbeliever?
The believer is ever willing to accept discipline because he knows God will judge the UNREPENTANT but the unbeliever don't feel any need to repent! So even though it's not celebrated in the congregation of God yet it's not a reason to send away the one who truly feel sorry for his/her blunders! smiley

Ephesians 5: 3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people.
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
elated177:

Ephesians 5: 3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people.

Of course that's how things should be and Paul emphasized on it to build up the faith of Christians, but Jesus cleared the air because we are SINNERS needing help that's why we come under his guidance otherwise we won't have any need for Jesus! Matthew 9:13

That's why in the first century congregation there were all these traits {1Corinthians 5:1} but each individual was busy working out his own salvation {Philippians 2:12} by washing themselves to be clean in the blood of the lamb as they're coming to Jesus only arrogant people don't think they're in need of help but sinners do! Matthew 13:15

Paul himself told us that he also have his own sin that he's busy struggling with {Romans 7:21-25} so we are all sinners battling with imperfection until our robe is clean we must continue WASHING! Revelations 7:14

What we must all remember is that we need to watch each other's back, each JW is his brother's keeper so when a brother commits a sin we try to help him regain his strength spiritual! James 5:14-15

It's rebelliousness as in unrepentance that Jesus condemns {Matthew 18:15-17} as long as you're willing to admit your wrong and repent no matter your sin Jesus will say to you:

"you will be with me in Paradise" Luke 23:43

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by elated177: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Of course that's how things should be and Paul emphasized on it to build up the faith of Christians, but Jesus cleared the air because we are SINNERS needing help that's why we come under his guidance otherwise we won't have any need for Jesus! Matthew 9:13

That's why in the first century congregation there were all these traits {1Corinthians 5:1} but each individual was busy working out his own salvation {Philippians 2:12} by washing themselves to be clean in the blood of the lamb as they're coming to Jesus only arrogant people don't think they're in need of help but sinners do! Matthew 13:15

Paul himself told us that he also have his own sin that he's busy struggling with {Romans 7:21-25} so we are all sinners battling with imperfection until our robe is clean we must continue WASHING! Revelations 7:14

What we must all remember is that we need to watch each other's back, each JW is his brother's keeper so when a brother commits a sin we try to help him regain his strength spiritual! James 5:14-15

It's rebelliousness as in unrepentance that Jesus condemns {Matthew 18:15-17} as long as you're willing to admit your wrong and repent no matter your sin Jesus will say to you:

"you will be with me in Paradise" Luke 23:43

Having urges are not sinful. Nope! It is acting on them that we are talking about here. Why should a person who calls himself a saint of Yahushua the Messiah engage in sexual immorality?

Maxindhouse, if you are a sinner, speak for yourself. I, elated177, am not a sinner. I am not struggling with any sin. The Set-apart Spirit of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah, has taken over the affairs of my life.
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
elated177:

Having urges are not sinful. Nope! It is acting on them that we are talking about here. Why should a person who calls himself a saint of Yahushua the Messiah engage in sexual immorality?

Maxindhouse, if you are a sinner, speak for yourself. I, elated177, am not a sinner. I am not struggling with any sin. The Set-apart Spirit of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah, has taken over the affairs of my life.

Sinners simply means imperfect humans!

The tendency to think about evil in ones heart has already defiled a man {Mark 7:21-23} it's our level of weakness that results in carrying it out but thinking about it alone is the reason why we are called imperfect {Matthew 5:28} because that's not God's image in which we were created! Ephesians 4:23-24

So if any believer falls no matter how many times {Proverbs 24:16} we should remember that it's due to his weakness {Matthew 18:21-22} that's when we need to help them to regain their stamina to conquer the flesh! James 5:14-15

Please Jesus is the only begotten Son of the true God who knew our formation that we are mere dust {Psalms 103:12-14} so he doesn't expect perfection from any of us therefore God's organization preach and teach that we must be merciful always to anyone who is repentant no matter what he/she did! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by Ken4Christ: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good question!

Remember Jesus came to save sinners not the righteous {Matthew 9:13} and all of us are sinners. So what's the difference between a believer and unbeliever?
The believer is ever willing to accept discipline because he knows God will judge the UNREPENTANT but the unbeliever don't feel any need to repent! So even though it's not celebrated in the congregation of God yet it's not a reason to send away the one who truly feel sorry for his/her blunders! smiley

As if Jehovah witness believe in Jesus. Please stop the lies. Satan is even afraid of you. Satan is learner when it comes to telling lies when you compare it with that of the Jehovah witness.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:02am On Apr 24, 2022
Ken4Christ:

As if Jehovah witness believe in Jesus. Please stop the lies. Satan is even afraid of you. Satan is learner when it comes to telling lies when you compare it with that of the Jehovah witness.

Funny misinformed Churchgoer! cheesy
Speak up for your god and let everyone see the consistency in your comment as it correlates with what God's son taught.
Stop going about thinking people are lying when in fact they're quoting Jesus and analysing the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what Jesus taught! wink
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2022
Please elated177 i must unfollow this thread.
If you want us to further this discussion let's chat somewhere else, the OP is an exjw so himself and his cohorts won't feel comfortable seeing anyone digging deep into God's word with one of Jehovah's Witnesses, they believe we're brainwashed since we are obedient to those taking the lead among us. Hebrews 13:7,17
So if you also feel i've been brainwashed with the little we shared it's OK but if you find our conversation intriguing let's do this elsewhere.
Thanks for your time! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Be quiet, agent of darkness. Nothing out of your mouth is tied to the word of God. If Satan is afraid of Jehovah's witnesses, it is because you are the Satan. I will take the Jehovah's witnesses above you and your jet-cruisers any day. Even if I don't agre with everything they teach, at least we don't see them flying extravagant jets and showing off affluence. Extorting tithes and aggressively snatching offerings from widows and the poor.

We do not see them performing fake signs and wonders.

Look within and cleanse the rotten bones inside your diabolic churches ⛪. Jehovah's witnesses to say the least admit when they are wrong. You rather tweak and twist and pull Jesus and the entire apostles down to prove your lies.

I am still asking, how did you and Adeboye condemn T.B Joshua? On what ground was he satanic and you are not?

Chris Okotie wrote a long article to malign a dead T.B Joshua while paying for weapons and bodyguards to protect his wealth. What did Adeboye say to that? Where was the condemnation from Lazarus? Weren't you the one quoting the outburts between Barnabas and Paul?

Did outburst suddenly disappear from Christianity? Paul confronted Peter FACE TO FACE BEFORE EVERYBODY to reprimand him. Do your pastors have the same spirit that was in Paul?

Swines wearing luxury garbs trying to be like God himself.

How come in all the world, the top richest pastors majorly come from one of the most corrupt countries? Does God dwell in corruption?

Why hasn't any of the top pastors moved his ministry to Burkina Faso or Gabon? Why must they all settle in Nigeria? Is Nigeria the only place to fish for men?

Why hasn't any top pastors discover the jinx to take Christianity to Sambisa and Niger Republic? Did the spirit ask Paul to go to Madedonia or remain in Corinth? Did the spirit take Paul to Turkey? How long did he spend in Corinth? 1 and a half year. How long do your pastors spend on their luxury trips in private jets?

How long did Paul stay in Ephesus? 2.3 years. But hiw come ALL (not one or 4) of your top pastors avoid leaving Nigeria for even up to 6 months? They want to die in Nigeria. Why? 1. Money. 2. Escape from the law. 3. Political influence. 4. Nothing connected to God.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by kullozone(m): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

You mean all that scripted jw criteria like famine that achorladey has debunked severally. I am not here to give you the opportunity to derail the truth with all those jw propaganda recycled points that you lots post everywhere that don't address any of the lies of your organization. I think achorladey is quite intelligent and has dealt with all that lies you brought up. My mission here is to continually expose the organization's lies so the honest ones can wake up and start researching on their own.

Just imagine if everyone was a jw then there will be worldwide famine. Such a fraudulent organization that takes advantage of the charity clause in many countries. Registered as a Charitable organization but never do no charitable acts to orphanages, homeless, sick ones, prison mates, etcetera like the local churches do.

This book printing false prophecy corporation finesse their publishers of their donations and do no charity. Greedy organization.

Back then, I used to invite those people over to my house because I thought they were sincere.
But I started by noticing bible verses that didn't even match with topics at all. At first, I thought they were just typos but... embarassed
From there I did some research and I was really disappointed to say the least.

Omo shocked
Those people dey lie like crazy
Chronic deceivers... False prophecies everywhere.

Kai angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
kullozone:

Back then, I used to invite those people over to my house because I thought they were sincere.
But I started by noticing bible verses that didn't even match with topics at all. At first, I thought they were just typos but... embarassed
From there I did some research and I was really disappointed to say the least.

Omo shocked
Those people dey lie like crazy
Chronic deceivers... False prophecies everywhere.

Kai angry

See the below from their publications as it applies to the statement of yours below

But I started by noticing bible verses that didn't even match with topics at all

Read......

Postponed expectations. We naturally long for the good things that Jehovah has promised. In fact, when Jehovah’s prophet Habakkuk expressed a yearning for Jehovah to bring an end to the wicked conditions in Judah, Jehovah instructed him to “keep in expectation.” (Hab. 2:3) However, when the fulfillment of our expectations appears to be delayed, it may dampen our enthusiasm. We could even lose heart. (Prov. 13:12) This happened at the beginning of the 20th century. At that time, many anointed Christians expected to receive their heavenly reward in 1914. When that did not happen, how did faithful ones deal with their delayed expectations?
.......WT August 2019

Ask any of those ones they called anointed ones that who told them and where was it written in the scriptures that they will receive heavenly reward in 1914?

Who delayed their expectations?

They will go silent. In the future they will rewrite and reedit it to suit their narratives again and hide it behind their usual light getting brighter grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by cornelboy(f): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Be quiet, agent of darkness. Nothing out of your mouth is tied to the word of God. If Satan is afraid of Jehovah's witnesses, it is because you are the Satan. I will take the Jehovah's witnesses above you and your jet-cruisers any day. Even if I don't agre with everything they teach, at least we don't see them flying extravagant jets and showing off affluence. Extorting tithes and aggressively snatching offerings from widows and the poor.

Look within and cleanse the rotten bones inside your diabolic churches ⛪. Jehovah's witnesses to say the least admit when they are wrong. You rather tweak and twist and pull Jesus and the entire apostles down to prove your lies.

I am still asking, how did you and Adeboye condemn T.B Joshua? On what ground was he satanic and you are not?

Chris Okotie wrote a long article to malign a dead T.B Joshua while paying for weapons and bodyguards to protect his wealth. What did Adeboye say to that? Where was the condemnation from Lazarus? Weren't you the one quoting the outburts between Barnabas and Paul?

Did outburst suddenly disappear from Christianity? Paul confronted Peter FACE TO FACE BEFORE EVERYBODY to reprimand him. Do your pastors have the same spirit that was in Paul?

How come in all the world, the top richest pastor majorly come from one of the most corrupt countries? Does God dwell in corruption?

Why hasn't any of the top pastors moved his ministry to Burkina Faso or Gabon? Why must they all settle in Nigeria? Is Nigeria the only place to fish for men?

Why hasn't any top pastors discover the jinx to take Christianity to Sambisa and Niger Republic? Did the spirit ask Paul to go to Madedonia or remain in Corinth? Did the spirit take Paul to Turkey? How long did he spend in Corinth? 1 and a half year. How long do your pastors spend on their luxury trips in private jets?

How long did Paul stay in Ephesus? 2.3 years. But hiw come ALL (not one or 4) of your top pastors avoid leaving Nigeria for even up to 6 months? They want to die in Nigeria. Why? 1. Money. 2. Escape from the law. 3. Political influence. 4. Nothing connected to God.
Wow

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by cornelboy(f): 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
oteneaaron:

Good thing you know that I don't believe in any religion.

More so, I don't believe in the version of what you call "God"

Your feeble indoctrinated mind cannot fathom what I believe in.

Whatever versions of God you believe in ain't my problem.

Jehovah GOD is the one true GOD there's.

Oh see who is not indoctrinated with athiest books.
What your heart fathom is foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by cornelboy(f): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
oteneaaron:

Fear an indoctrinated religious cultist like you?
Why?
I feel pity for you instead.

You no dé fear cultist, you wan collect wotowoto for body?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by cornelboy(f): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
achorladey:

Na your brother dey quote if without applying his military intelligence.

I hope this is clear oga you no ever get sense peddling peddler.

Lol. If you didn't understand what terrace meant in his words bout JWs, ask for help.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol. If you didn't understand what terrace meant in his words bout JWs, ask for help.

You are free to go and ask terrence what he meant on my behalf. I will be waiting for you here. I have asked for the help you asked me. grin cheesy grin cheesy

As for the hard fact requested by your brother in Jehovah. I have presented it and you cannot accept it as what it is. cheesy cheesy grin

Your palaver to sort.
Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by cornelboy(f): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
achorladey:

You are free to go and ask terrence what he meant on my behalf. I will be waiting for you here. I have asked for the help you asked me. grin cheesy grin cheesy

The facts is everyone is not a JW. So what terrace meant is that if everyone was a JW (it's a condition), there won't be wars in the world today cos JWs don't fight wars. There won't be outcomes of war like famine, death, maiming, etc.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by Maynman: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
cornelboy:

The facts is everyone is not a JW. So what terrace meant is that if everyone was a JW (it's a condition), there won't be wars in the world today cos JWs don't fight wars. There won't be outcomes of war like famine, death, maiming, etc.

Yahweh fought wars in the Old Testament, he was born for it.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
cornelboy:

Loooooooooool

The facts is everyone is not a JW.

Good you know that. grin grin

So what terrace meant is that if everyone was a JW (it's a condition),

The assumption, speculations and suppositions remain. Lobatan.

there won't be wars in the world today cos JWs don't fight wars. There won't be outcomes of war like famine, death, maiming, etc

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The hard fact you don't want to accept is that the the JWs are still involved in numerous immoral practices that includes murder, death of their own members not to talk what they to others not their members. These practices involves prominent members paapaa.

Apply this your you no go ever get sense here. In simple terms, Jehovah’s witnesses don't go to war yet news of members killing one another exist.

It means terrence words is only on the realms of assumptions, speculations, and suppositions not reality.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Maynman:

Yahweh fought wars in the Old Testament, he was born for it.

The war between the house of Saul and the house of David lasted a long time. David grew stronger and stronger, while the house of Saul grew weaker and weaker.

During the war between the house of Saul and the house of David, Abner had been strengthening his own position in the house of Saul.

Ask cornelboy

Are those involved in wars above Jehovah’s witnesses or not based on their teachings and doctrines?

Their response will be interesting grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

How come in all the world, the top richest pastors majorly come from one of the most corrupt countries? Does God dwell in corruption?

Wow!
They thought everybody will be hypocritically stupid like them.
This is wonderful! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone by achorladey: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

I will take the Jehovah's witnesses above you and your jet-cruisers any day

Na your palaver. The person that post was meant for can do same likewise. grin

Even if I don't agree with everything they teach, at least we don't see them flying extravagant jets and showing off affluence. Extorting tithes and aggressively snatching offerings from widows and the poor.

Mode of operation lo yato. Na person wey get information sabi wetin dey go on. Well spending almost $1000 on high end whisky on a Sunday morning is not extravaganza. grin cheesy grin

We do not see them performing fake signs and wonders

We do see them repeatedly give prophecies and prophesied in the name of Jehovah and none came to fulfilment and they even went ahead to lie that they didn't prophesy in Jehovah’s name grin cheesy grin. Na person wey sabi go know.

Look within and cleanse the rotten bones inside your diabolic churches. Jehovah's witnesses to say the least admit when they are wrong. You rather tweak and twist and pull Jesus and the entire apostles down to prove your lies.

Like one of their members denying that they prophesied in God's name. Abi some telling me Jesus support idolatry or that the apostles give false predictions and prophesy regarding coming of Jesus. To ju ba farabale a ri.

At least their religious leaders are the only God's spokesperson on earth today and they already said in their numerous publications that those who fail to submit to them are dead meat. cheesy grin cheesy. They are equally like God in comparison with their counterpart you are against.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some Christians Not Believe In Luck? / What Is The Meaning Of These Two Bible Verses? 1 John 5:16-17. / Why Do People Cry So Much When Somebody Dies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.