Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,929 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? (67135 Views)

Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Owerri. The Magnificence Of A City In the East. / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by MAGG0T(m): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
Malory:
Calabar is far more beautiful than Owerri. I schooled in Owerri and later served in Calabar so I know what I'm talking about
[/s]

You have to visit owerri again

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by nams77: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Thanks op for been unbiased. Owerri is my state capital and I can say it is a very beautiful city.
I dream of the day I can go and relax for days and just wander around the city

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by ufotty2001: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
freshmann:
Owerri is beautiful but it doesn’t come close to Port Harcourt and Enugu. I’ve lived in the three cities and I know what I’m talking about!
I have stayed in Port Harcourt for 20yrs. Please where in Port Harcourt is beautiful?? List the areas let me know.. am waiting for ur reply

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by ThEGodFaThEr131: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
itaewon:
mumu,where is beauty in all shit you posted
Are you sure you're not suffering from glaucoma?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by GeneralDae: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr131:

Portharcourt and calabar I doubt
Jos??

1 Like

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Home94: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
I always maintain that apart from Lagos and Maybe Abuja Owerri is the most beautiful city in Nigeria
Sentiment aside ,I have been to Portharcourt,Awka,Asaba,I must tell you no city comes close to Owerri
The measurable Development of Owerri suppass that of Lagos and Abuja only comparable on Lekki/Aja Axis of Lagos
If you go round to Owerri,men are building structures and of high class
And night life in owerri is surreal .
And the most important thing is that the city is really getting big and expanding beyond the Four local government of the city.
No trolling here ,Concord bullivard of Owerri is comparable to any Western city serenity ,so beautiful you might think you are in Yankee
Those comparing Enugu and Portharcourt with Owerri don't actually understand what is beauty
My brother Calabar is static in development and night life there is very poor.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Richyfj(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
You also need to visite uyo in terms of good road network and plan is better.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Rickylambert: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr131:

So, which city do you believe is more developed
I quoted you cus you r comparing Owerri and Enugu.I’m not hyping Enugu because I’m an indigin,Enugu is unarguably the ecstatic hub of south east.Even as the current administration left it in a ruin.Coal city is still a place to visit.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by uchaymart(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
4ckyou:
1. Abuja
2. Lagos
3. Port Harcourt
4. Uyo
5. Calabar

Haaaaa port Harcourt Garrison, GRA and where?

Nobody can boost of 2hours of constant electricity outside the aforementioned.

4 Likes

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Greenshadow771: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nope!
Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by ufotty2001: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Which Owerri...Op e be like say truly u never travel leave your village....how can u say Owerri is the finest city in after abj/Lagos...damn. abeg go back village. Owerri no even near pH
those pictures are Photoshop and fake. That is where am staying.
Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by kachistone: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Realist12:
You guys keep hyping Abuja, foreigners don't know Abuja, most think Lagos is the capital, Lagos is the economic capital regardless . If half the population of Lagos migrates to Abuja, you'd understand Lagos is more organized .

I agree with you. Abuja doesn't even have a transport system. Can you imagine that there are no buses in Abuja. The BRT buses plying Abuja roads are less than 10 in my estimation.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Niom(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
you never been to Enugu

Enugu fine?
Owerri is better when compared to Enugu in terms of beauty...
Enugu is too dirty...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by zinaunreal(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mschewww
Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by tctrills: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Realist12:
You guys keep hyping Abuja, foreigners don't know Abuja, most think Lagos is the capital, Lagos is the economic capital regardless . If half the population of Lagos migrates to Abuja, you'd understand Lagos is more organized .
You are our of point. The issue is which is more beautiful nothing you said adds to the argument.
Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by tctrills: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
ufotty2001:
Post your own videos sir

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Nairalandnigga(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Since last year i started begging the mods to show us the city of Umuahia up till today they have refused to show us Umuahia city. Is that too much to ask I know that Umuahia is more beautiful than Owerri twice in a day

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by almarthins(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr131:
As a confirmed Omoluabi guy from Igbęsa Ogun state, I have been to so many states in Nigeria and i must confess no city comes close to Owerri in terms beauty and aesthetic apart from lagos and Abuja.
Please if you feel otherwise, kindly post videos for us to see.
N.B Trolls stay away, this is not a thread for unnecessary arguments but a way to showcase the beautiful sides of our country, Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MhsLsQwSYM

Them say akwa ibom beautiful?
Abeg u don reach there before.
I want report grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Basheer22: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Persecution complex from mentally deprived pigs. Calabar is far better than all the most beautiful cities in Igboland put together.

2 Likes

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by ruggedtimi(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
ufotty2001:
which pics?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by PoliteActivist: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Malory:
Calabar is far more beautiful than Owerri. I schooled in Owerri and later served in Calabar so I know what I'm talking about

Where are you from?
Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Levinas: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr131:
As a confirmed Omoluabi guy from Igbęsa Ogun state, I have been to so many states in Nigeria and i must confess no city comes close to Owerri in terms beauty and aesthetic apart from lagos and Abuja.
Please if you feel otherwise, kindly post videos for us to see.
N.B Trolls stay away, this is not a thread for unnecessary arguments but a way to showcase the beautiful sides of our country, Nigeria.

Oga, which Owerri? The one I know very well or another. Don't make me laugh grin grin Enugu even fine pass Owerri sef.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MhsLsQwSYM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by okeysoninv: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Niom:

Enugu fine?
Owerri is better when compared to Enugu in terms of beauty...
Enugu is too dirty...
due to the red soil. where have you been to Enugu . owerri is small

7 Likes

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Newboss(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cocaine is illegal in Nigeria.

OP say no to drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by canalily(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr131:

Hmmm...are you Sure? Video pics speaks more than a thousand words.
high way 8 miles, spc area, 11'11 stadium etc to mention but a few... Let's get toured together

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by ruggedtimi(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
uchaymart:

Haaaaa port Harcourt Garrison, GRA and where?

Nobody can boost of 2hours of constant electricity outside the aforementioned.
mgbouba.... today I have more than 3hrs power supply
Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by ThePhenom2: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
I'm not from the East, but I can confidently tell you that Enugu is the most beautiful and neatest among the Eastern states... So, don't compare it with Owerri.... I know the two cities very well......

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by edoairways: 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Realist12:
Even if half of them migrate to Abuja, Abuja still beat Lagos. It is one of the few cities that was planned unlike Lagos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by uchaymart(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
ufotty2001:
I have stayed in Port Harcourt for 20yrs. Please where in Port Harcourt is beautiful?? List the areas let me know.. am waiting for ur reply

Maybe he is referring to GRA or Garrison..

Port Harcourt that can not celebrate 2hours electricity supply
Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Picture no be the problem come over to uyo it the same like lagos state
Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by 4ckyou: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Legendforte:
No coal city comes first b4 owerri
ogbeni have been to both states, Owerri is better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash / Woman Crashes Her Car Into Frozen Lake, Takes Selfie As Car Sinks In Canada / Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.