Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

What Questions Do You Ask On First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Questions Do You Ask On First Date? (719 Views)

What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting / 'How Do Men Withdraw & Pull Out During Sex- Lady Ask On Twitter, Nigerians React / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Questions Do You Ask On First Date? by SubtlyAR(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
When you go on first date with a guy or lady, what questions do you ask? What questions do you recommend I should ask?
Also if you are looking for scholarships to study abroad, join this group
Re: What Questions Do You Ask On First Date? by bibianna(f): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Talk about fun stuffs and don't make it feel like you both are in an interview!

Be calm and be yourself.
You should get to know her by talking about life.
how she likes to celebrate festive seasons?
Where she likes to go?
What makes her happy?
Talk about funny life experiences.
Get to know each other's genotype.

Pay attention to her there by allowing her to speak too.

If you do well, second date is sure for you! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Questions Do You Ask On First Date? by jericco1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
bibianna:
Talk about fun stuffs and don't make it feel like you both are in an interview!

Be calm and be yourself.
You should get to know her by talking about life.
how she likes to celebrate festive seasons?
Where she likes to go?
What makes her happy?
Talk about funny life experiences.
Get to know each other's genotype.

Pay attention to her there by allowing her to speak too.

If you do well, second date is sure for you! wink

Reply your DM
Re: What Questions Do You Ask On First Date? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
- Can you fund my lifestyle?

- How much do you have in your bank account?

- Where do you see yourself in the next two years?

- What's your heritage? Do you wield any significant power - economically, socially, politically?

- How healthy are you sexually, and genetically?

These, to me, I think, are the most important questions.

3 Likes

Re: What Questions Do You Ask On First Date? by Shalayetv: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Women are not as complicated as men think. Telling your girl what she wants
and needs to hear should be at the top of your priority list, especially when it comes to
making her feel worth it. There's a feeling of pleasure that comes from wanting to
shower her with love without her having to ask. With that said, there are so many
underused three-word expressions she is probably dying to hear her man say.
In just three simple words, you can express your feelings for your crush, your girlfriend,
or your wife. It's not about a lack of self-esteem or insecurity; it's simply a nice thing to
do. Every one of us wants to be told how beautiful and how amazing we are by the
people she love. There is an array of words that a woman wants to hear at all hours and
times of the day. And because words are free, this shouldn't be too much to ask for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgcsecIvkVM
Re: What Questions Do You Ask On First Date? by bibianna(f): 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=jericco1 post=112216871]
Reply your DM[/quote

Ok. Pls resend!
Re: What Questions Do You Ask On First Date? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:49am On Apr 24, 2022
Is your toto still tight? grin

How many minutes can you give BJ?
Re: What Questions Do You Ask On First Date? by obinnajohnson: 4:37am On Apr 24, 2022
Questions like ,"do you like the person that likes you ?"
Re: What Questions Do You Ask On First Date? by cocolacec(m): 5:00am On Apr 24, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Is your toto still tight? grin

How many minutes can you give BJ?

Na ashewo you wan date?
Re: What Questions Do You Ask On First Date? by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 5:11am On Apr 24, 2022
First and foremost her tribe....If she's is an Afonja it's a NO for me, If she is an Osu-jew it's a NO for me, If she a fura drinking Smelly Almajiri it's still a Capital NO for me. NO to Nigerian girls.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask On First Date? by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 5:16am On Apr 24, 2022
jericco1:

Reply your DM
Wtf are in doing in her modafucking DM? I pity you.

1 Like

Re: What Questions Do You Ask On First Date? by Nemesis0147(m): 8:08am On Apr 24, 2022
You they thief polo?
Re: What Questions Do You Ask On First Date? by baralatie(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:
- Can you fund my lifestyle?

- How much do you have in your bank account?

- Where do you see yourself in the next two years?

- What's your heritage? Do you wield any significant power - economically, socially, politically?

- How healthy are you sexually, and genetically?

These, to me, I think, are the most important questions.
grin
Re: What Questions Do You Ask On First Date? by siofra(f): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Whose side are you on, Putin or Zelensky/NATO?

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Lubricant / My Woman, My Pride !!! / Cork Normal Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.