Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You (52873 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Uchesis: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Winters23:
It doesn’t matter if she cheats or not as long as they got the ASSets…

Damn niggar...

You wanna make me use vaseline on a sunday grin
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by riczy(m): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Who asked her biko? Stale fgist!
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by izac82: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Remove that number 4

Some women got high libido but don't cheat
exactly my bro. Some women are very discipline when it comes to opening their legs.
They have high sexual drive, but with the right man.
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by olisaEze(m): 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Though some people are warped from birth, fact is it is not every female-cheat that sets out to be a cheat from the onset. Forget this busty chic looking for views, every woman in certain situations when they’re feeling vulnerable will cheat with anyone at hand. All the guy need do is stand at the borderline of the friend zone and wait for the right opportunity. Soft work is our work o! grin
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Miracle2022: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
No6) marrying a Yoruba woman will plenty male friends.
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by phemmyfour: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
No4 isn't always true
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Cousin9999: 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! How do you know?

She has the face of a woman that likes to get folded, and doesn't care about vows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by phemmyfour: 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Miracle2022:
No6) marrying a Yoruba woman will plenty male friends.
Igbo women no dey get male friends
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Guyman02: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Winters23:
What's the essence of that picture on the discussion?
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Cousin9999:

She has the face of a woman that likes to get folded, and doesn't care about vows.
Lol!
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Slurity(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Just avoid all ladies because they all have at least two of these traits
Not my woman. My wife has non of the above. I can vouch for that 100%
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by HiFive: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
planetE:
That's why me no dey do girlfriend dating, I no dey attached to any lady romantically. If konji dey hold me, nah to book for olosho.

I see you baba. E no pass da one.
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by bdchange(m): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Emmy3:
Forget that list...
Almost all types of women will cheat at the right "price/factor"
Believe me there are some women that will never cheat no matter the price or factor placed on it. These set of women have made a vow to their God that only their husband will ever see their unclothedness. You guys find this hard to believe because most girls you meet or hear about is always cheating. I have had my own share with a cheat so I know. But I have met one and my cousin told me of another lady, so my brother some ladies are out there that won't cheat on you, not because you deserved it but just won't for their integrity sake.

1 Like

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by HiFive: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
DAT her mouth go sabi suck dick well well.

Women trying to tell us what we don't already know. undecided
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by bdchange(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
planetE:
That's why me no dey do girlfriend dating, I no dey attached to any lady romantically. If konji dey hold me, nah to book for olosho.
How do you satisfy yourself knowing you are sleeping with a lady with a timer on you that you must cum quick or be fast about the sex. Are you also comfortable sleeping with a lady you know a million other guys are also sleeping with her. It's a different thing if she is cheating on you as your gf, atleast you can make a choice to continue or not. I just find sleeping with a prostitute odd. Kudos to you guys that engaged in such.
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by PericomaNwankwo: 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Cousin9999:
lol That lady looks like she cheats. She looks like she'd marry a 102 year old man if the money was right.

I agree
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Morenikeji090(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Including ur mother...
jefe03:
All women cheat

1 Like

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by poweredcom(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
All of Dem are useless ask @mosdll @womenareapess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by hkidola00(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
Winters23:
wao...pls which site or where did u find this girl.. gorgeous
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by purejustice36: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
tillaman:
6: ilorin babes

My brother run oooo
Kwara In general
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Aaay: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
Really
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Nehyooh(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
tillaman:
6: ilorin babes
grin
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Hassanmaye(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
worldclass68:
Any woman can cheats...forget all these stuffs written here.
I know a babe like that, she doesn't have any of these stated above yet, very calm girl and I almost had my way, if not that I cautioned myself, nah only pnnis penetration I didn't have with her...I had any other stuffs with her, yet her boyfriend is not a broke guy or stingy guy...

Just dey pity the poor guy sha...she even dey carry phone gimme follow the guy talk.
I fear women, can't trust 1%
Are you tall, fine man? What do you have that the poor guy doesn't have

1 Like

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Hassanmaye(m): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

There is always a paradigm shift.... Changing times and all!

If a man can't have the decency and morals to desist from philandering, why should any woman be compelled to have the decency and morals to decline?!!

Who gave women the bigger power?!! When did this happen??! How did it happen?!!...

Expecting or even demanding that women stay chaste while men are permitted even celebrated in promiscuity makes no sense whatsoever!
Is because you don't have enough education, go and read your Bible, women control sex go and read please
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by jefe03(m): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Including ur mother...

Yes, and my sisters included

2 Likes

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Fordzzy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Which type come remain binoku? embarassed embarassed
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by MNDY(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

There is always a paradigm shift.... Changing times and all!

If a man can't have the decency and morals to desist from philandering, why should any woman be compelled to have the decency and morals to decline?!!

Who gave women the bigger power?!! When did this happen??! How did it happen?!!...

Expecting or even demanding that women stay chaste while men are permitted even celebrated in promiscuity makes no sense whatsoever!

The woman holds such immense power to make sex happen with or without even the man making any move first. That is why the emphasis is seriously on the woman. Moreso, she has the final say on either making the sex happen or not and making the man's request useless altogether.

1 Like

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Morenikeji090(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lol �.. madness...
jefe03:

Yes, and my sisters included
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Talk2nanro(m): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
diplomat058:
Lol. There is really no handbook for all these stuffs. A cheater is a cheater. Even some loving husbands and caring housewives do cheat. Only the fear of God can deter people from exploring that world of infidelity
shut your mouth, some people are born faithful, they can never cheat, while some are born unfaithful, cheating their way through most things.
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by diplomat058(m): 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Talk2nanro:
shut your mouth, some people are born faithful, they can never cheat, while some are born unfaithful, cheating their way through most things.
Did I pass by opinion across by insulting you? Seeing the way you jump on my comment with insult, it's safe to assume you are an idiot. Of course, you are
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Talk2nanro(m): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
diplomat058:

Did I pass by opinion across by insulting you? Seeing the way you jump on my comment with insult, it's safe to assume you are an idiot. Of course, you are
what an illiterate, so "Shut up" is an insult?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.