Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,659 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You (52878 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by jaxxy(m): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2022
wow very accurate

I thought I was going to see a junk post bt the op nailed it with blunt force. grin

How can someone be broke and materialistic at thesame time and make Heaven? undecided
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by gbadexy(m): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2022
That number 5 is what I'm still trying to figure out.
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by belshazzar(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2022
diplomat058:
Lol. There is really no handbook for all these stuffs. A cheater is a cheater. Even some loving husbands and caring housewives do cheat. Only the fear of God can deter people from exploring that world of infidelity
very true even the most reliable and religious lady can end up cheating and blame the devil for it . there's no hand book for it ,. it's just based on circumstances

2 Likes

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2022
Every Nigerian girl has all these traits. Awon oloribu grin

1 Like

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by jaxxy(m): 10:17am On Apr 24, 2022
gbadexy:
That number 5 is what I'm still trying to figure out.

U do smtn little and she cheats on u to pay u back. I think

Vengeful people are emotional unstable and dramatic.

3 Likes

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Starberg(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2022
Just tell me one lady that doesn't possess any of these attributes.

1 Like

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by worldclass68(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2022
Any woman can cheats...forget all these stuffs written here.
I know a babe like that, she doesn't have any of these stated above yet, very calm girl and I almost had my way, if not that I cautioned myself, nah only pnnis penetration I didn't have with her...I had any other stuffs with her, yet her boyfriend is not a broke guy or stingy guy...

Just dey pity the poor guy sha...she even dey carry phone gimme follow the guy talk.
I fear women, can't trust 1%

3 Likes

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by JoviaIJune(f): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2022
Winters23:
It doesn’t matter if she cheats or not as long as they got the ASSets…
spoilt brat

1 Like

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Nonybb: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2022
I am enlightened
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by tfelicityk(m): 10:26am On Apr 24, 2022
Well researched work from her...

It is factual, precise and educative...

Apologies to the opposite sex who thinks otherwise...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by BobPRESS5(m): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2022
Her opinion though!
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Martartins(m): 10:35am On Apr 24, 2022
Let be sincere with ourselves. Under the right circumstances, anyone would cheat. It is only self discipline that stops cheating.

7 Likes

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Angelfrost(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2022
Why the unusual focus on women tho?!! Do they now outcheat men?!?

Well, forget all that gist up there, anyone dissatisfied in a relationship (even marriage) will eventually cheat! Whether men or women!

1 Like

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Remove that number 4

Some women got high libido but don't cheat
That is not true, any woman that have high libido, there is 90% chance of them cheating if their man are not always present.

3 Likes

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Harry81(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2022
ChocolateWine:
She must have been all the 5. Experience is the best teacher
Definitely....
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Burgerlomo: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2022
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by orikoku: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2022
If you have money like Dangote, if a woman wants to cheat, she will.
They're unavoidable elements.

1 Like

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by MNDY(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2022
Angelfrost:
Why the unusual focus on women tho?!! Do they now outcheat men?!?

Well, forget all that gist up there, anyone dissatisfied in a relationship (even marriage) will eventually cheat! Whether men or women!

Do you know why the focus is on women? You can't blame the man approaching them as much as you blame them holding the power to say Yes or No to the advances. Women hold the bigger power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Jaqenhghar: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2022
peacettw:
I guess this is 'bash the women' day
Everyday is bash the women day on Niggerland
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Angelfrost(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2022
MNDY:

Do you know why the focus is on women? You can't blame the man approaching them as much as you blame them holding the power to say Yes or No to the advances. Women hold the bigger power.

There is always a paradigm shift.... Changing times and all!

If a man can't have the decency and morals to desist from philandering, why should any woman be compelled to have the decency and morals to decline?!!

Who gave women the bigger power?!! When did this happen??! How did it happen?!!...

Expecting or even demanding that women stay chaste while men are permitted even celebrated in promiscuity makes no sense whatsoever!
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Image123(m): 11:25am On Apr 24, 2022
Types of men nko?
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Khaysee: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2022
Flee from cheat they will destroy

You find yourclothes sizes difficult to find dm obamsclothing
We sell all types of men clothing at lowest pocket friendly price payment payments on delivery
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by gbadexy(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2022
jaxxy:

U do smtn little and she cheats on u to pay u back. I think

Vengeful people are emotional unstable and dramatic.
Insightful.
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by oshorstan(f): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2022
Guy, to save your mental health, kindly let go. Show her more love and affection. Your wife is a Leo, check !
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by koyyess: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2022
WibusJaga:

Any woman can cheat !
Any man can cheat !!
Anyone can cheat !!!

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2022
Emmy3:
Forget that list...
Almost all types of women will cheat at the right "price/factor"
There's always that unseen disclaimer when it comes to dealing with the women but not times, we love to disregard those Ts and Cs.
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by ufuosman(m): 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Some people no matter d hardship they are faithful

Cheating they some people eyes

2 Likes

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Realbuzzing(m): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
JoviaIJune:
spoilt brat

Where do you stay?
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Fescoblack(m): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Imagine, you are thinking a girl you didn't meet a virgin would not cheat. Chai!

1 Like

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Laideabdulahi: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Emmy3:
Forget that list...
Almost all types of women will cheat at the right "price/factor"

Especially those ones who defend feminism a lot, and always correcting their husbands.

Check Dem out. Whatever they correct their husband on, they also do it
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by JoviaIJune(f): 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Realbuzzing:

Where do you stay?
fvck off pervert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.