Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,642 members, 7,851,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

2023: PDP NEC Meets Wednesday, Atiku, Lamido Reject Consensus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP NEC Meets Wednesday, Atiku, Lamido Reject Consensus (11358 Views)

Labour Eyes N100,000 Minimum Wage As NEC Meets Monday / APC Governors Meet Buhari, Reject Consensus, Seek Indirect Primaries / PDP Convention: Governors Meet, Reject Consensus Candidature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP NEC Meets Wednesday, Atiku, Lamido Reject Consensus by Gozac: 6:54am On Apr 24, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Nothing like jester my brother.

Are you allergic to progress? Don't you want Nigeria working again? Leave tribalism aside.

I'll urge everyone out there to get their PVC's ready, let's come out in mass and vote Peter Obi come 2023.
Do you think many people want Nigeria working again?
People want persons who will serve their interest: tribal or religious.
Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP NEC Meets Wednesday, Atiku, Lamido Reject Consensus by Gozac: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Moferere:
The way PDP is going about this thing ehnn. They will fail.
Absolutely, APC will retain power

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP NEC Meets Wednesday, Atiku, Lamido Reject Consensus by Gozac: 6:58am On Apr 24, 2022
Moferere:
The way PDP is going about this thing ehnn. They will fail.
APC will retain power unless they field the man that wants to fulfill his lifelong ambition of being a president. Minus that man all the other candidates are good to go

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP NEC Meets Wednesday, Atiku, Lamido Reject Consensus by Paramount01(m): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Be informed that the entire south east, south south and south west are all massively voting for Peter Obi come 2023!

I'll urge you to get your PVC and follow suit. Let's get Nigeria working again!

You forget,the only place that have power in all above zone is the south west,south East and south south have lowest turnover of votters
Re: 2023: PDP NEC Meets Wednesday, Atiku, Lamido Reject Consensus by Blankstare(m): 7:04am On Apr 24, 2022
This northern power mongers in PDP are just working for APC backdoor, their aim is to destroy PDP from within. Wicked people, I don't see what's hard in sourcing for a suitable candidate from the south, particularly the east.

Everything about this country is tiring!
Re: 2023: PDP NEC Meets Wednesday, Atiku, Lamido Reject Consensus by UncommonLogic: 7:11am On Apr 24, 2022
Moferere:

If Peter garner 250 votes, remind me of this post.
Wicked man grin grin
You are right though. He might get 249 votes grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP NEC Meets Wednesday, Atiku, Lamido Reject Consensus by UncommonLogic: 7:12am On Apr 24, 2022
Blankstare:

This northern power mongers in PDP are just working for APC backdoor, their aim is to destroy PDP from within. Wicked people, I don't see what's hard in sourcing for a suitable candidate from the south, particularly the east.

Everything about this country is tiring!
Because they are not dumb and blinded by sentiment.
A candidate from the SE can't beat the candidates in APC. It's pure common sense.
A candidate from the SE might not even win the SE.
Re: 2023: PDP NEC Meets Wednesday, Atiku, Lamido Reject Consensus by Think9ja(m): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2022
Atiku will leave PDP by next week or the week after next.

The man is a shameless, desperate, power drunk old man
Re: 2023: PDP NEC Meets Wednesday, Atiku, Lamido Reject Consensus by Moferere: 8:07am On Apr 24, 2022
Gozac:
APC will retain power unless they field the man that wants to fulfill his lifelong ambition of being a president. Minus that man all the other candidates are good to go

Including Chris Ngige? undecided
Re: 2023: PDP NEC Meets Wednesday, Atiku, Lamido Reject Consensus by Moferere: 8:08am On Apr 24, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Are you allergic to progress? Don't you want Nigeria working again? Leave tribalism aside.

I'll urge everyone out there to get their PVC's ready, let's come out in mass and vote Peter Obi come 2023.

Progress? Is anambra progressing? undecided
Re: 2023: PDP NEC Meets Wednesday, Atiku, Lamido Reject Consensus by stawarts(m): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Be informed that the entire south east, south south and south west are all massively voting for Peter Obi come 2023!

why must souh south and south west vote for peter obi?
Re: 2023: PDP NEC Meets Wednesday, Atiku, Lamido Reject Consensus by 1870venty: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
post=112223726:

It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many Igbos still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has not even finished one and a half tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos.
Odi nma. 

NOW ; Seriously, let's be sincere. As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023? 
On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?
Is power given to anyone? 
Is it an appeasement or a gift? 

The APC is a political party.
The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda. So if the APC reads that the SE does not want the Presidency or does not have the capacity to help them win and keep power, they will stick with the regions that can and work with individuals who are interested. 

Dem MANNA, AKA da truth in da building.

truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........
[/s]
Re: 2023: PDP NEC Meets Wednesday, Atiku, Lamido Reject Consensus by lordm(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2022
GooodHardDick:

that's assumption, the truth is Peter Obi will not get the ticket because his people or region do not come out to vote during elections. He will lobby for VP or better go for Senate .
Re: 2023: PDP NEC Meets Wednesday, Atiku, Lamido Reject Consensus by Mooh247: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Is Anambra State working
Re: 2023: PDP NEC Meets Wednesday, Atiku, Lamido Reject Consensus by maybet081: 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
sokera:
I doubt Peter can even win in PDP not to talk of facing the likes of Tinubu and Osibanjo… d beating go sweet die
isn't tinubu on diapers, the lekki mascre, the drug, and fraud allegations,his fail political promises in 2015 still very fresh on minds of the people.
. An average northerner view tinubu as very corrupt,
an average southerner sees him as a traitor to the suothern sense of equity and fairness,will they vote for him on the polls? Ofcourse not, APC needs to choose wisely, if APC's primary produces tinubu as the flag bearer then APC should work more on rigging the election and never in on winning, because with the kind of rejection Nigerians have for tinubu he and which ever party that flags him can never win free fair 2023 polls,Impossible! Even the president and his cabals are aware of this, however they must now look for a way to dissolving tinubu's structure in the party which very strong,this Ofcourse I believe is in process, the reason why Osinbajo is on the ballot.
Re: 2023: PDP NEC Meets Wednesday, Atiku, Lamido Reject Consensus by sokera: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
maybet081:
isn't tinubu on diapers, the lekki mascre, the drug, and fraud allegations,his fail political promises in 2015 still very fresh on minds of the people.
. An average northerner view tinubu as very corrupt,
an average southerner sees him as a traitor to the suothern sense of equity and fairness,will they vote for him on the polls? Ofcourse not, APC needs to choose wisely, if APC's primary produces tinubu as the flag bearer then APC should work more on rigging the election and never in on winning, because with the kind of rejection Nigerians have for tinubu he and which ever party that flags him can never win free fair 2023 polls,Impossible! Even the president and his cabals are aware of this, however they must now look for a way to dissolving tinubu's structure in the party which very strong,this Ofcourse I believe is in process, the reason why Osinbajo is on the ballot.
you are are a propagandist, how is Tinubu involve in lekki killings ?how is Tinubu corrupt ? Someone that has never been in any government position for over 15 years and you are here saying he is corrupt … Osibanjo on the ballot is a game plan … if Tinubu don’t get the ticket and Osibanjo get it then it’s still a good one for the Tinubu camp… Tinubu will never go against Osibanjo and Osibanjo will never publicly attack Tinubu that tells you they are in the same camp … not like Ngige that is already attacking Peter Obi … I am sure you are Igbo and dot nation can never rule this country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Frees 25 Prisoners On Nigeria's 60th Independence Day / House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.