Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,108 members, 7,849,457 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again (46819 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Lexusgs430: 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
ultimateprof:

Too much spacing in child bearing does not really make sense. Its better to have as many that you want once, then you can pulse.

How many children do you intend to have ............ cheesy
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by MemoriesAndMe: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
Why are you blaming your wife and not yourself? No be you dey give her belle ni? If she gets pregnant again, you will still blame her, forgetting that you are the one pumping her.

Dem no dey sell condom for your area? You no like condom ba? And you no want pikin? Blaming your wife instead of urself is not the option.

If it's an olosho that got pregnant for you now, everyone here will support you and call her an irresponsible olosho, because responsible olosho don't get pregnant for clients, but in this cas, this is a wife loyal to you, so it's your fault if you can't control how many kids y'all can afford.
That's wrong, you should blame yourself first.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Antyxx: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
DriverX:
Maybe you should talk to your penis since a woman can't get pregnant on her own volition.
I tire o
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by BabalawoPikin(m): 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
Babzrockman:

Mine was actually 6years old daughter before we collectively agreed to add the 3 years old prince God eventually gave us... If person rush, na to rush into poverty
exactly bro. Person like me, I don't want lots of kids. Jus 3 is OK.. Then give them the best. My woman is just 22 self. Enough time but them too like wahala

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Gidagreen(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
I don't like men acting like a super hero. Why are you giving yourself so much burden financially, you have your wife cousin living with you and your own niece on top 100k, why?.

I'm very sure this is one the obstacle that is making you to consider stoping child bearing at two children.

No matter how tough the economy is, three or four children is not too much for someone earning close to 100k.

You have already carried a lot of burden on your shoulder. I always advise young couples to avoid taking in external person even if you are financially bouyant, it's not good.

Let those extended family go and allow your wife to stop child birth at three or four if that's her wish.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by OmoOshodi(m): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
A boy and a girl....that is all.....Withdrawal method for the past 4 years.....i deserved an award....Na Nigeria economy reformated my brain....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by freezyprinzy(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
DriverX:
Maybe you should talk to your penis since a woman can't get pregnant on her own volition.
so because he doesn’t want a baby he should not fvck?
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by SURElee(f): 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mr. Man, since she refused to do family planning, did you know? Why didn't you use condoms as a man? Is family planning only for the woman?
Did you use the smart phone you are using to report your wife here now, to research family planning options for men? Do you know about condoms and vasectomy or withdrawal methods?

You can't tell me you haven't heard of condom or withdrawal, even if you haven't heard of vasectomy, now you have enjoyed uninterrupted raw sex and you are here crying about a third biological child on the way.

Ogbeni go and throw your family away. Na today you know say your salary dey less than 100k? Abeg make we hear the word.

You men make it seem as if family planning is only for the woman.

Face your responsibility. Next time you dey bang, thrust in and out and show your sexual skills, know say belle dey enter.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by decub: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:
I just put this here may be I could get some relief.

I don't want to share it with anyone because it's a family issue, since am anonymous here

I told my wife to do family planning after our second child, she refused claiming she is not a kid and knows how to prevent herself.

Now she is pregnant and will not terminate it.

My head one bust, been thinking how to survive this economy with 3kids, while earning a salary less than 100k.

She has her niece leaving with us and my own nephew also leaving with us.
The deed has been done.

Just start the planning now! Don't wait till 9 months. Increase savings and cut down expenditure. This economy isn't smiling.

If possible, you can relieve yourself of the pressure by keeping just 1 relative instead of 2.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
We4all:

Oloti, husband na trophy? I can’t count the number of women that died with or without their husbands. What difference did it make?

Yes for a woman marriage is a trophy...because you're the only ones that give testimony about being married and rubbing it in other single ladies faces...my comment is paining because you dont have husband...if you did you wont be triggered

And the difference between a married and an unmarried woman is that in general...the woman that is past her prime without a husband and children are miserable no matter how you want to paint it
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by SoapQueen(f): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

I don't want to share it with anyone because it's a family issue, since am anonymous here

I told my wife to do family planning after our second child, she refused claiming she is not a kid and knows how to prevent herself.

My head one bust, been thinking how to survive this economy with 3kids, while earning a salary less than 100k.

Contraceptives take a toll on a woman's body! Why not practice withdrawal method?
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

Discard the niece and the nephew. How will 100k salary sustain 7 people? What about your personal growth and savings?
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by maasoap(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
SoapQueen:

Contraceptives take a toll on a woman's body! Why not practice withdrawal method?

Withdrawal method is not safe at all due to many factors. Condom is the best alternative if the wife won't agree to any of the available methods for women. My wife uses arm implant
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by rotile247(m): 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
I feel like calling my wife out on this thread. But to avoid vawulence. Make I shut up.. She actually wants a second child too but I want my first daughter to be 5yrs. Na the matter we dey drag.. Why the rush Women get problem I swear

It's not easy for the woman body carrying pregnancy or giving birth after a long spacing like 5 years. Both of you gets agree. There are a lot of factors to consider on family by family bases.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by daragoldy(f): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

Why must you not use condom if you not ready to father a child, why must everything be all about women, Men also are doing family planning, go to a federal hospital ask about it, your sperm won't be able to produce offspring if you prefer it raw.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by victorsola: 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

. U impregnated your wife u now say it’s her fault. Young boy u better use ur sense . U better use condom or you use withdrawal because na u go still carry the bill .so better you face the reality now before you get football team. She say no too family planing u begin dey pour miliki, what where u expecting when u where pouring it . Bros Abeg say something else.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by daragoldy(f): 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
SURElee:
Mr. Man, since she refused to do family planning, did you know? Why didn't you use condoms as a man? Is family planning only for the woman?
Did you use the smart phone you are using to report your wife here now, to research family planning options for men? Do you know about condoms and vasectomy or withdrawal methods?

You can't tell me you haven't heard of condom or withdrawal, even if you haven't heard of vasectomy, now you have enjoyed

uninterrupted raw sex and you are here crying about a third biological child on the way.

Ogbeni go and throw your family away. Na today you know say your salary dey less than 100k? Abeg make we hear the word.

You men make it seem as if family planning is only for the woman.

Face your responsibility. Next time you dey bang, thrust in and out and show your sexual skills, know say belle dey enter.

Don't mind him, raw sex don sweet am die

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by rotile247(m): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Congratulations!
Termination should be out of it because of other factors just try and love her more (might not be easy but try and refrain on any form of blame)

Take responsibility because you're the one that released ( you could've used control by withdrawal or contraceptives)
The deed is already done so think about a solution.

Discuss with her, might be time for your nephew and her niece to leave but apply wisdom.

Gaggii:

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by victorsola: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
maasoap:

Withdrawal method is not safe at all due to many factors. Condom is the best alternative if the wife won't agree to any of the available methods for women. My wife uses arm implant
. It works well . U just have to know how . U know why withdrawal is difficult for some people is because they always feel too sweet and comfortable to remove it at that time . But when u know what’s at stake u go remove am fast.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
If she refuses to do the family planning ,what stops you from doing vasectomy yourself ? Or is it only women that do family planning ? Men do too ! So go cut off your sperm tube Oga.

What is good for the goose is as well good for the gander ...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Emma1Oj(m): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
Put the kid on lease.
Lol.. kai..!! God.. u no well o..

What so ever took your mind there.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by alabisulaiman31: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

You da collect 100k and you don't know how to survive....
Oga, Work harder and pray, God wa do 100k go do 1M. The one wa you da collect monthly no be by Grace? Forget salary, na God da take care of you and your family. The truth is that you are too early to go into family planning. So, stop fearing poverty, pray to God and hustle hard. With time, more grace go flood into your life

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by ibinaboonline: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
You even suggested to your wife to terminate your own child. Get God, get sense.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by clems88(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
I feel like calling my wife out on this thread. But to avoid vawulence. Make I shut up.. She actually wants a second child too but I want my first daughter to be 5yrs. Na the matter we dey drag.. Why the rush Women get problem I swear
lol. My first baby is just 7 months , and madam is already saying once hez 1 year she wants another baby. angry . All they want is just to give birth

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by alabisulaiman31: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
maasoap:

Discard the niece and the nephew. How will 100k salary sustain 7 people? What about your personal growth and savings?

Discarding his nephew doesn't mean he will leave in abundance wealth. You only understand life when you have one. Think before you talk
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Testimony1988(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
Congrats, next time don't meet her during her safe period.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Imjustagirl(f): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
BabalawoPikin:

5 years? Ahhhh too far o. Give that child a playmate. 2 years, maximum 3 is recommended between the first two kids

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Burntcoal(f): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
Can't you do vasect?
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by MissionaryArchi(m): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
Put the kid on lease.
You say?

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by stEmmy96(m): 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
You should firstly send those people living with you back to their parents... At least their feeding fee will go a long way for preparation for the new baby... And try share bill give your wife, so as to be careful next time
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by ststyreal(f): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
You know as women, we consider age too in child bearing and from experience, I do advice women to birth the number of children they desire at once without given too much space because as a woman age increases, the pregnancy hormones affects some (women) badly and may not find it easy as some one in her 20s would. I am sure your madam understand this hence, her rushing to have her kids early enough so as to relax and take good care of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me / 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.