Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders (11207 Views)

2023: Give APC Another Chance, Lawan Begs Nigerians / PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki / Edo Election: Wike Held Hostage In Hotel Room - PDP Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by Loveurneighbour: 5:00am On Apr 25, 2022
The governor of Rivers State, Mr Nyesom Wike, who is a presidential aspirant under the platform of the main opposition party, Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, at the weekend tasked stakeholders and founding fathers of the party to give the presidential ticket to someone who will not run away from the party.

The Presidential aspirant equally vowed to put David Umahi’s successor in Ebonyi State during the forthcoming 2023 general election.

Wike made this known while addressing stakeholders and political leaders of PDP in Ebonyi State during his consultation visit to the people of the state.

According to him: “I’m here in Ebonyi State to let you know that you should not border on the setbacks you have, that the law must take its prepared place at the right time. I don’t want to send any delegation to the people of Ebonyi, I told Governor Ugwuanyi that I’m coming personally so that you look into my eyes and I will look at your eyes.

"And nobody born of a woman shall tell me not to enter Ebonyi, I say nobody. I’m a full committed party member of PDP. I joined PDP when it was founded in 1998. Anything I’m today by the special Grace of God, as chairman of LGA to governor, Minister and it is PDP that gave it to me.

"Therefore, I owe PDP a lot and I will continue to support PDP. I’m not one of those who will reap and abandoned those who helped him. Go and tell whoever that is anywhere, that whatever you sow, you will reap. All those that PDP helped to be in power and have betrayed PDP, the judgment will come one day.

“I told Ebonyi people that you must take back your party secretariat and to the glory of God, we are here today. Let me tell you the truth, nobody can intimidate me, Not one. And I want my colleague in Ebonyi, David Umahi to hear me well. Wherever you are, wherever you may be, hear me now.

"PDP laboured and put their sleepless night and PDP won the election and you took the mandate of our people and go to another party, anybody who has conscience’, if you know you are a man and very strong and any day they put election you will win, I challenge you to resign and then come and contest election to know whether you will win again.

“We will continue to fight against injustice, we will fight for democracy. I’m making myself available to defeat APC in the forthcoming 2023 general election. My dear Ebonyi people, I’m here to tell you, I will stand by you, I will support you any day anytime.

"What PDP want is who will win election, give me this ticket, let me go and defeat APC for you. I’m not running for president to be given vice president. I’m not running to be called former presidential aspirant. I didn’t buy another form, Incase this one didn’t work, I will go back to it. If you have told Ebonyi people and Nigerians that you are running for president, why are you collecting another form for other positions” he stated.

"In a swift reaction, the Governor of Ebonyi State, Chief David Umahi who is equally a presidential aspirant under the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC, challenged him to a debate.

Umahi cautioned Wike for saying that he will not win elections without PDP, describing him as a lawyer that does not know the law.

“I am calling him to debate, he wants to be President, I want to be President, let us do a debate so that the world would see how intellectual property would be deployed,” he noted.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/24/2023-give-ticket-to-who-will-not-run-away-after-election-wike-tells-pdp-leaders/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by Malory: 5:04am On Apr 25, 2022
A direct jab to Atiku but Wike is clowning

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by Ahmed0336(m): 5:06am On Apr 25, 2022
I don't know why wike is so obsessed with umahi as if he is the only Governor that left PDP for APC.

Funny thing is, Umahi no even send am tongue

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by 3gpvids: 5:07am On Apr 25, 2022
Thief
Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by xpressionx(m): 5:08am On Apr 25, 2022
Atiku you see your life?

31 Likes

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by simpleseyi: 5:09am On Apr 25, 2022
Wike the wicked. He took the battle to the enemies' bedroom. Same guy that banished Rotimi Amaechi from his father's house.

If this Wike was governor at the same period that Tinubu was governor, this guy would be robbing shoulders with Tinubu now. Unlike the other idiots that were governors at Tinubu's period. All the idiots are nowhere to be found now, because they do not have the capacity to raise leaders. That's one quality that nobody in the world can compare with Tinubu. Even Obasanjo that was President when Tinubu was governor, he (Obasanjo) has not raised a single leader till date.

Now, Wike has taken Atikuchukwu Abubakar, Bukola Mesujamba Saraki and other political prostitutes to the cleaners. We will be awaiting their responses.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by xpressionx(m): 5:09am On Apr 25, 2022
Ahmed0336:
I don't know why wike is so obsessed with umahi as if he is the only Governor that left PDP for APC.

Which Umahi?
Is Wike in APC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by VictorUSA(m): 5:10am On Apr 25, 2022
All of them are thiefs.You can imagine the stupid mentality of Nigerian politicians.Puting party first instead of the country itself.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by Asgard73: 5:15am On Apr 25, 2022
Noise makers ... are always loud when it’s obvious to them that the ship has abandoned them

A ship that have sailed miles can’t turn 360 for a jonzing Wike or a desperate Tinubu

Ship has sailed .. the noise makers can only make noise .. and one thing about Nigeria politics..
The more noise .. the more irrelevant they become .

Wish Wike Luck... he’s obviously been forced out of Pdp.. and he knows he need same Pdp for his life ambition

Senate is his target.. and once he goes to senate .. he becomes another Akpabio..

Useless and inconsequential.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by lagbajatu: 5:26am On Apr 25, 2022
Atiku right now: angry

1 Like

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by samunaka: 5:33am On Apr 25, 2022
Loveurneighbour:
The governor of Rivers State, Mr Nyesom Wike, who is a presidential aspirant under the platform of the main opposition party, Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, at the weekend tasked stakeholders and founding fathers of the party to give the presidential ticket to someone who will not run away from the party.

The Presidential aspirant equally vowed to put David Umahi’s successor in Ebonyi State during the forthcoming 2023 general election.

Wike made this known while addressing stakeholders and political leaders of PDP in Ebonyi State during his consultation visit to the people of the state.

According to him: “I’m here in Ebonyi State to let you know that you should not border on the setbacks you have, that the law must take its prepared place at the right time. I don’t want to send any delegation to the people of Ebonyi, I told Governor Ugwuanyi that I’m coming personally so that you look into my eyes and I will look at your eyes.

"And nobody born of a woman shall tell me not to enter Ebonyi, I say nobody. I’m a full committed party member of PDP. I joined PDP when it was founded in 1998. Anything I’m today by the special Grace of God, as chairman of LGA to governor, Minister and it is PDP that gave it to me.

"Therefore, I owe PDP a lot and I will continue to support PDP. I’m not one of those who will reap and abandoned those who helped him. Go and tell whoever that is anywhere, that whatever you sow, you will reap. All those that PDP helped to be in power and have betrayed PDP, the judgment will come one day.

“I told Ebonyi people that you must take back your party secretariat and to the glory of God, we are here today. Let me tell you the truth, nobody can intimidate me, Not one. And I want my colleague in Ebonyi, David Umahi to hear me well. Wherever you are, wherever you may be, hear me now.

"PDP laboured and put their sleepless night and PDP won the election and you took the mandate of our people and go to another party, anybody who has conscience’, if you know you are a man and very strong and any day they put election you will win, I challenge you to resign and then come and contest election to know whether you will win again.

“We will continue to fight against injustice, we will fight for democracy. I’m making myself available to defeat APC in the forthcoming 2023 general election. My dear Ebonyi people, I’m here to tell you, I will stand by you, I will support you any day anytime.

"What PDP want is who will win election, give me this ticket, let me go and defeat APC for you. I’m not running for president to be given vice president. I’m not running to be called former presidential aspirant. I didn’t buy another form, Incase this one didn’t work, I will go back to it. If you have told Ebonyi people and Nigerians that you are running for president, why are you collecting another form for other positions” he stated.

"In a swift reaction, the Governor of Ebonyi State, Chief David Umahi who is equally a presidential aspirant under the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC, challenged him to a debate.

Umahi cautioned Wike for saying that he will not win elections without PDP, describing him as a lawyer that does not know the law.

“I am calling him to debate, he wants to be President, I want to be President, let us do a debate so that the world would see how intellectual property would be deployed,” he noted.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/24/2023-give-ticket-to-who-will-not-run-away-after-election-wike-tells-pdp-leaders/

Mr Wike has spoken, he has seem the handwriting on the wall that PDP will loose the general elections so don't give the ticket to somebody that can run away after loosing,

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by Passionnn: 5:36am On Apr 25, 2022
In Nigeria, there is nothing like political party.
Just Politicians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by Mooh247: 5:51am On Apr 25, 2022
cool

Truth is bitter but PDP delegates are only concerned with Atiku's dollar

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by Jones4190(m): 5:57am On Apr 25, 2022
wike already know that PDP will lost election

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by Righthussle: 6:30am On Apr 25, 2022
Wike is correct. Peter Obi and Wike will stay put in pdp if they fail to win. The rest go jakpa

Meanwhile stop giving pastors or churches or religious leaders your money thinking you're giving God money. God doesn't need your money for ANYTHING. Whoever made this world can not be in need of ANYTHING. ANYBODY who tells you he's working for God is a THIEF. NOBODY can work for God. God is ALMIGHTY. He created the universe ALONE, why will God need anybody to work for him now?

Religious leaders are thi.eves .

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by Googledotcom: 6:31am On Apr 25, 2022
If PDP gives the ticket to the right aspirant, they will win.

Looking back at the previous happenings, people like Saraki and Atiku may likely decamp with PDP's mandate if paraventure they are given the ticket and if they win the 2023 general elections.

Also, Atiku did wrong jetting out of the country immediately he lost the last general election. If he had stayed back to build the party like Wike, these doubts about him wouldn't have come.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by Jostoman: 6:41am On Apr 25, 2022
Malory:
A direct jab to Atiku but Wike is clowning
APC supporter what is your business with PDP matter
Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by lagbajatu: 6:41am On Apr 25, 2022
sad Atiku na him Wike they use play like this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by JoeEeL(m): 6:41am On Apr 25, 2022
Every Saturday and Sunday, some paid idiots come with propaganda to try to discourage the Igbos of the East to stop the sit-at-home.

They also want to always try to turn the Igbos against IPOB.

I can imagine the pain of the idiots!
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by phemmie06(m): 6:42am On Apr 25, 2022
Wike is better than them all using this yardstick but the ticket will pass him by
Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:43am On Apr 25, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by Aufbauh(m): 6:43am On Apr 25, 2022
This Wike man has imposed himself as a principality and unavoidable power in the PDP.

I’m not running for president to be given vice president. I’m not running to be called former presidential aspirant.
Something told me that Wike is throwing jab at Peter Obi with this statement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:43am On Apr 25, 2022
I laugh in CAPITAL LETTER
Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by kenzysmith: 6:44am On Apr 25, 2022
Atiku is a serial defector, tambuwa once betray pdp. Saraki also betray pdp but later fight for d party. That is one thing i respect tunubu back at AD though am not a fan of him he nevered jump frm one party to another though am nt a fan of his. Obi moving to apga is understandale because he can never acheive is presidential aspirations at apga. Wike and fayose even lamido and stood with pdp in rain or shine the right thing to do is to give d ticket to those that stood for d party since 2015. Udom emmauel or obi is ok for me. Make atiku go rest

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by Jostoman: 6:45am On Apr 25, 2022
simpleseyi:
Wike the wicked. He took the battle to the enemies' bedroom. Same guy that banished Rotimi Amaechi from his father's house.

If this Wike was governor at the same period that Tinubu was governor, this guy would be robbing shoulders with Tinubu now. Unlike the other idiots that were governors at Tinubu's period. All the idiots are nowhere to be found now, because they do not have the capacity to raise leaders. That's one quality that nobody in the world can compare with Tinubu. Even Obasanjo that was President when Tinubu was governor, he (Obasanjo) has not raised a single leader till date.

Now, Wike has taken Atikuchukwu Abubakar, Bukola Mesujamba Saraki and other political prostitutes to the cleaners. We will be awaiting their responses.
always busy with PDP matter why not tell us more about your evil party called APC.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by Think9ja(m): 6:45am On Apr 25, 2022
Atiku comes to mind

1 Like

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Wait ooo...after all these noise n wahala neither wike nor umahi wins there party's ticket, Abeg wetin go happen next?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by Femi316: 6:48am On Apr 25, 2022
You re wrong... wike is referring to atiku
Ahmed0336:

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by iCauseTrouble: 6:49am On Apr 25, 2022
We will give the ticket to Peter Obi. He will not run away after election grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by Felixalex(m): 6:50am On Apr 25, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders by SILVERLINES: 6:50am On Apr 25, 2022
cheesy
Wike is a big fool, does he think PDP is contesting this election just to lose and run away? We all know he doesn't fit PDP ticket.

Atiku Abubakar is the only man

Our incoming president
#AtikulateOnceAgain

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me / NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption / NUJ Asks FG, States To Urgently Fix Federal Roads In Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.