Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form (17366 Views)

ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form / 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form / Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by envoymedia: 6:22am On Apr 25, 2022
Nigerian Politician, Adamu Garba, has taken to social media to seek for funds to enable him purchase the APC Presidential form which his set at One Hundred Million Naira, IGBERETV reports.

Adamu had earlier expressed his dissatisfaction with the price of the form, calling it Insensitive.

Taking to his Twitter page, he wrote;

"I’ve made my life so transparent that if the young generations of Nigeria follow me on Business and Politics, you’ll find it easy to navigate and build on my successes and avoid my failures without the need for reading a book

Follow me. Somebody got to do this for our generation"

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1517972936824705025?s=20&t=QjWpkS2tCZ3ibOtnfAJ4nA

"Dear Nigerians,

My project with you has started. To those of you who made pledges of donation, here is the account number

1008404148 | Zenith

100M for the form is insensitive, but our collective contribution to get this form will send a strong signal that we care about Nigeria"

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1517871394012413952?s=20&t=Bu78SCFtvurNc4MtJDJJQQ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by EjaikreTheViper(f): 6:23am On Apr 25, 2022
Idiot! I'd rather give my money to olosho than donate it to this head slamming bastard!

295 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by MadamVanessa(f): 6:28am On Apr 25, 2022
shocked

I am even looking for money to buy the latest solar vibrator I saw online few days ago.

Even if I didn't see anything to do with my money, I would rather put fire on it, and burn it to ashes rather than giving this fool that parades around.

The crowwe apps he developed is not fetching him millions?grin

194 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Amerengues2: 6:30am On Apr 25, 2022
In all candour, only a renowned thief will be able to afford the money; It was basically fixed for the grip of political juggernaut and to oust the political dwarfs rearing their head up.

Garba, listen to me! There are plethora ways of rendering succour to the downtrodden and rank and file of this country; there are many ways to serve the country without being a president, after all, many persons are doing far more than what this government is doing.

If you know you don't have Iil motive, look for people who need help and transform their lives- we all can't be president. Utilize the money you have on other things. You can't win this election and if miraculous you win, it must be a pyrrhic victory

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Cantonese: 6:30am On Apr 25, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
Idiot! I'd rather give my money to olosho than donate it to this head slamming bastard!

Chai.
There is God o.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by SmartProf(m): 6:30am On Apr 25, 2022
He should rather join hisbah to seize beer, than beg Nigerians for N100million donation for presidential form.

875 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Mrkcee(m): 6:34am On Apr 25, 2022
No wahala. Paste account make I run u fake transfer grin

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Babzrockman: 6:38am On Apr 25, 2022
It's because of people like you party increased their nomination fees.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:39am On Apr 25, 2022
Even this one wan rule Nigeria.

gringringrin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by duduade: 6:43am On Apr 25, 2022
He must be a joker

8 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by 12spices(m): 6:43am On Apr 25, 2022
This one na format shocked

When erm finally purchase the form with erm money, he would claim it's well meaning Nigerians that contributed smh. undecided

Make una dey deceive una selves angry

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Okunga: 6:43am On Apr 25, 2022
This criminal

12 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:43am On Apr 25, 2022
U dey mad

8 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by lagbajatu: 6:44am On Apr 25, 2022
This Adamu Garba Have start today.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Nbotee(m): 6:45am On Apr 25, 2022
He should go to his socio app na

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Dagreeen: 6:45am On Apr 25, 2022
Dear Adamu Garba, I don't spend my money on super high risk investments like you. If you know you don't have the money for the form, I'll give you two options; either you go and contest for hisbah president or go and contest for bandit's president. They are your people and you will do well leading them.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by hope4nigeria(m): 6:45am On Apr 25, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
yes, the right name is what you called, Bastaaad

13 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by phemmie06(m): 6:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Na Nigerians send him?
Who he wan scam? He will gather some elements to pretend as if they purchased the ticket for him and he will later cash out in huge amount by stepping down

5 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Kaxmytex(m): 6:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Oga, no be ontop app wey u tok sey make dem ban u dey do bambiala so...

Tomorrow get belle, scanner no fit read wetin dey dere..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Sabadon(m): 6:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Agba yahoo man.....ask from abi na cockroach grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Thunder fire him

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Globad(f): 6:47am On Apr 25, 2022
This man is very bold o

Oh, I have an idea. He should send the request to Twitter and Endsars protesters

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Vorto: 6:47am On Apr 25, 2022
The only strong message you will get is that you are on your own grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Jackpat(m): 6:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Abi o re eleyi ni

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Gentlerespect76: 6:47am On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Even if I didn't see anything to do with my money, I would rather put fire on it, and burn it to ashes rather than giving this fool. Nonsense

The crowwe apps he developed is not fetching him millions?grin
That's it bro. The fool is baying grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Nbotee:
He should go to his socio app na

App wey we don report?? Drop bad reviews grin

Google don remove the stupid app

11 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Pimine: 6:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Aswearugaaad

God punish this idiotic foọl grin

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by iCauseTrouble: 6:48am On Apr 25, 2022
In Mr. Macaroni's voice,
I just sent him five hundred thousand grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Baawaa(m): 6:48am On Apr 25, 2022
You are asking for money from us,and you know you want to come and steal from us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by hisexcellency34: 6:49am On Apr 25, 2022
Wehrey

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by DozieMartin: 6:49am On Apr 25, 2022
Everyone from that part of the country na bambiala no matter their class

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ / Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu / Tunde Onakoya: Nigerians Who Have Recently Won Guinness World Records.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.