Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,288 members, 7,860,673 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form (17384 Views)

ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form / 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form / Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Globalistic(f): 7:49am On Apr 25, 2022
Thunder fire your aboki face
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by beejay85: 7:53am On Apr 25, 2022
SmartProf:
He looks like someone who should join hisbah to seize beer, rather than looking for N100million donation for presidential form.
grin
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Prosmobi: 7:56am On Apr 25, 2022
grin grin grin joker
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by 12345baba(m): 8:02am On Apr 25, 2022
He wants to waste our money
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Aditkd(f): 8:04am On Apr 25, 2022
Greetings all. Someone told me someone on twitter sent Mr Adams has his campaign contributions. I laughed ehh. Nigerians can be so mean and that wasn't all, that the individual still have him better insult sef

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by ufuosman(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2022
Thief
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by ransomed: 8:32am On Apr 25, 2022
DozieMartin:
Everyone from that part of the country na bambiala no matter their class

You have created and released laughing gas in my office sir. Everyone is enjoying your " Bambiallah" post.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by sirchrislatestn(m): 8:33am On Apr 25, 2022
Dagreeen:
Dear Adamu Garba, I don't spend my money on super high risk investments like you. If you know you don't have the money for the form, I'll give you two options; either you go and contest for hi sbah president or go and contest for bandit's president. They are your people and you will do well leading them.
una dey mind that idiot he want use us cashout
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by obontami: 8:34am On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I am even looking for money to buy the latest solar vibrator I saw online few days ago.

Even if I didn't see anything to do with my money, I would rather put fire on it, and burn it to ashes rather than giving this fool that parades around.

The crowwe apps he developed is not fetching him millions?grin
grin grin grin

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by mikywonder(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2022
Is Buhari really incharge of dis country cos i dont understand again??
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by GoodSerpent: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2022
What is this unfortunate thing spitting out.
Nigeria don finish even this thing one dey play game with people brain.
Wetin "grin" no go see inside "kweptus"?
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by techWriter3: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2022
Idiot! I'd rather take my money to olosho than contribute it to this director criticizing fucker!
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by jrusky(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2022
Is he light? Must he buy apc presidential form by force or no other party on ground?
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by paix(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
Idiot! I'd rather give my money to olosho than donate it to this head slamming bastard!
So much venom.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Flairoqy(m): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2022
These politicians are exercising what Davido did under 24 hrs, are we now fans of politicians or what? Why should we buy form for you to lead us?
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by gotnel: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2022
No Nigerian politicians can be trusted.
The problem of our political leaders is not in when they are seeking for power.
Their problems started manifesting once power is given to them.
This man will not be different from other politicians.
Look for money to buy your form
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by BigSam13: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2022
Bunch of deceivers, he has more than 500m in his azza,thunder strike u
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Georgejeez: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2022
I would rather carry all my money to bet Manchester United will win Chelsea with 2 goals ahead ( for Chelsea )
Than give it to this foolish bastard
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by tunize(m): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2022
If I hear sey this guy nor get 100m this na old format na 2mro e go claim say dem contribute buy am form but God go always punish all of them.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Ixodes(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2022
CHAVINCI:
solar vibrator?
E shock you? leemao
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Agwotulumbe(f): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I am even looking for money to buy the latest solar vibrator I saw online few days ago.

Even if I didn't see anything to do with my money, I would rather put fire on it, and burn it to ashes rather than giving this fool that parades around.

madam Vanessa
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by waice6571: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2022
Better use some of your Fulani brothers to kidnap 2 senators and 1 House of Rep member and stop disgracing yourself online.
I guess you understand the package better than I do.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Don't Let them beat you one day.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Indispensable85(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.... first casualty.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Hellonearth: 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
SO U DON'T HAVE 100M AND U MAKE MOST NOISE. POOR URCHIN
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Anndrew(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lolz...Smoke screen
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Dybala11(m): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
Amerengues2:
In all candour, only a renowned thief will be able to afford the money; It was basically fixed for the grip of political juggernaut and to oust the political dwarfs rearing their head up.

Garba, listen to me! There are plethora ways of rendering succour to the downtrodden and rank and file of this country; there are many ways to serve the country without being a president, after all, many persons are doing far more than what this government is doing.

If you know you don't have Iil motive, look for people who need help and transform their lives- we all can't be president. Utilize the money you have on other things. You can't win this election and if miraculous you win, it must be a pyrrhic victory
Abeg forget about his fallacious statement to appeal to our pity jor.
What are his plans for Nigeria?
How did he intend to achieve those plans??
All this attempt to invoke our pity is nonsense and won't work even on gullible Nigerians, not to talk of sane individuals. Until then, he can gladly continue to wallow in the cesspool of 'lack of support' for his presidential ambition.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Karmaisme(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
Idiot! I'd rather give my money to olosho than donate it to this head slamming bastard!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by NorthernersSuck: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bastard terrorist
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by simiyumimo(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
Go and use the fund you have to collect state house of representatives form.

Start from their if local council chairmanship is small for you bro.

You are not ready for Abuja job[Qquote author=envoymedia post=112250840]Nigerian Politician, Adamu Garba, has taken to social media to seek for funds to enable him purchase the APC Presidential form which his set at One Hundred Million Naira, IGBERETV reports.

Adamu had earlier expressed his dissatisfaction with the price of the form, calling it Insensitive.

Taking to his Twitter page, he wrote;

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1517972936824705025?s=20&t=QjWpkS2tCZ3ibOtnfAJ4nA

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1517871394012413952?s=20&t=Bu78SCFtvurNc4MtJDJJQQ
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State / Femi Falana Threatens To Sue Dangote, Oil Companies Over Accidents / Don’t Stop Electricity Tariff Review, Fashola Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.