Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,273 members, 7,860,636 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form (17383 Views)

ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form / 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form / Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Khaysee: 6:50am On Apr 25, 2022
You can't win dont waste people sweat to buy form

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Turkey shirt 4k only
Short nicker 4k etc
All sizes
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by SmartPolician: 6:50am On Apr 25, 2022
Many people became millionaires and billionaires after developing apps and promoting them. How can a developer like him be asking for 100m? Where is his app? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:50am On Apr 25, 2022
Oga better go ask Myitte Allah union, Muric, Fulani Association of Nigeria or the crowe app you created!

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by backbone503(m): 6:52am On Apr 25, 2022
If I wire you shishi mai die!

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by nedekid: 6:52am On Apr 25, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
Idiot! I'd rather give my money to olosho than donate it to this head slamming bastard!
Lolzz
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by BOYS2MEN: 6:54am On Apr 25, 2022
I rather use my money drink cartons of odogwu bitters wey no cold ...then head straight to Priscilla ojo( daughter of iyabo ojo) make I join mine for her CLITO

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by eteebanky1: 6:54am On Apr 25, 2022
Oloriburuku, 100m kill you there
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by nedekid: 6:54am On Apr 25, 2022
Mrkcee:
No wahala. Paste account make I run u fake transfer grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Moseshasss: 6:58am On Apr 25, 2022
CROW APP no de work again ?.....we remember your role during the Twitter ban......Twitter is making money, so your so called crow app is just show up to please APC that time....

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Iliya1520: 7:05am On Apr 25, 2022
adamu will get vote pass that people from sun rising republic.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:06am On Apr 25, 2022
Another scammer.

Buhari style

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by bigstan11787(m): 7:07am On Apr 25, 2022
Even if the form is 1b, this man has the money to buy it. This is just a strategy. He will buy the form from his pocket and come out to say, it was Support from Nigerians as a result of their love for him

We know these things

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Elidrisy20: 7:07am On Apr 25, 2022
I rather give Buhari my contribution,than to give you kobo

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by SEGLIZ: 7:08am On Apr 25, 2022
no one should donate to an erratic, irrational and idiotic fellow and his idiotic course.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Aystarz: 7:11am On Apr 25, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
Idiot! I'd rather give my money to olosho than donate it to this head slamming bastard!
Funny man . During his Nigeriainfofm interview, dude kept harping about the ills of this administration, while in the same breath also trying to absolve PMB and APC of any blame. He seemed very flustered on that show.
Anyone raising a dime for this one's cause is only being silly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by ObamaMessi: 7:11am On Apr 25, 2022
Thing here is, after receiving funds, running and winning, they forget those who donated such funds to them.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by castrokins(m): 7:15am On Apr 25, 2022
This Idiot Is Still Using Twitter?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Brushstrokes20: 7:16am On Apr 25, 2022
AdaMUMU GARBAGE must be high on cow dung as usual! undecided
I'll rather burn money than give to this dumb as Bleep, self serving, brainless buffoon! undecided. NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:16am On Apr 25, 2022
Coming from the man that supported the ban on Crypto. You ain't getting nada because you are a disgrace to youths working hard legitimately to make a living.

Shallow-minded person who thinks crypto is all about putting money in schemes.

We need sound minds to represent the youths. Not a backward thinking person like you.

You are just a mini-Buhari claiming youth.

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by 8stargeneral: 7:20am On Apr 25, 2022
Idiot
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:23am On Apr 25, 2022
See the brain of the man who wants Nigerian youths to support his shallow thinking.

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by penplus: 7:26am On Apr 25, 2022
It is also insensitive to ask Nigerians to donate money to your cause and with all your success, why asking poor Nigerians for money they struggle and work hard for?...as for me....my shishi,....you no go see
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by simpleseyi: 7:29am On Apr 25, 2022
He has started sniffing Cocaine
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by begge: 7:29am On Apr 25, 2022
The only donation i have for you now fool is generation curse
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:31am On Apr 25, 2022
Wicked man. He has the money O. shocked
He just don't want to waste it since he knows he won't win. He is looking for foolish and mumu Nigerians that can cough out any amount.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Legendrysailor(m): 7:32am On Apr 25, 2022
Hell no !!!!!

Adamu garbage is d biggest fool on planet Earth, if u think am wrong Google his name. So dis bloody nincompoop wants to rule Nigeria ....... Godforbid, he better focus on his job which is sucking d mannequin's anus(buhari).

Pls if u are interested in mining Nigerian clitocurrency of any size, color or shape hit me up.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by simpleseyi: 7:32am On Apr 25, 2022
Babzrockman:
It's because of people like you party increased their nomination fees.

Yes, very true. It is a means of separating the boys from the Men.

Small boys like him should use their kobo-kobo to fucck Olosho like Iya Ojo's daughter or the Chrisland 10 years old IndecentStar

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Asianjollof007: 7:36am On Apr 25, 2022
Olobuuku, thunder faya you. This people no even rate us
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by Tinubuadvocate: 7:36am On Apr 25, 2022
He want to boost his CV.
Amerengues2:
In all candour, only a renowned thief will be able to afford the money; It was basically fixed for the grip of political juggernaut and to oust the political dwarfs rearing their head up.

Garba, listen to me! There are plethora ways of rendering succour to the downtrodden and rank and file of this country; there are many ways to serve the country without being a president, after all, many persons are doing far more than what this government is doing.

If you know you don't have Iil motive, look for people who need help and transform their lives- we all can't be president. Utilize the money you have on other things. You can't win this election and if miraculous you win, it must be a pyrrhic victory
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by 2016easy2017: 7:42am On Apr 25, 2022
HE'S MAD
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by CHAVINCI: 7:47am On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I am even looking for money to buy the latest solar vibrator I saw online few days ago.

Even if I didn't see anything to do with my money, I would rather put fire on it, and burn it to ashes rather than giving this fool that parades around.

The crowwe apps he developed is not fetching him millions?grin
solar vibrator?
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form by HRMK: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2022
BIG SCAM!ONLY FOOLS WOULD DONATE FUNDS FOR A FAILURE!IF THIS MAN CANT AFFORD TO PURCHASE FORMS,LET HIM BE CONTENTED WITH BN THE PRESIDENT OF HIS HOUSEHOLD!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police. / Don’t Criminalise Miyetti Allah, Presidency Warns / Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.