Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Nigerian Women Bashing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Bashing (3970 Views)

#rate Me (pics Included) Bashing Is Allowed. / Correcting The Women Bashing Trend On Nairaland And On Social Media Generally. / Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Bashing by MsPotato(f): 2:27am On Jul 09, 2011
Its strange how I see alot of threads here talking trash about Nigerian women on how materialistic they are and how cunning and evil they are and how ugly their are with their fake hair and hair net and the saddest thing is its not just any men that complaints about Nigerian women but its the Nigerian men themselves.

Ive seen many Whites getting married to Nigerian women. Ive seen some Asians getting married to Nigerian women. Infact, my friend from India got married to a Nigerian woman and this year would be their 6th year together and also my cousin brother (he is half british and half Malaysian) he is engage to a Nigerian woman. NOne of them have complaint one bit about NIgerian women. The only thing I hear from their mouths is that their wives are good partners and she makes me happy. She is a Blessing. She is a great cook. She is funny. She is caring. Her lips are thick that it turns me on. Nigerian women have the IT body every man desires. Although she has a sharp mouth, but she speaks the truth!

So to all Nigerian women haters, why the bashing? Are all those negative things you say and claim about Nigerian women are true? Cause if it is, why I never hear it from a non Nigerian man?

You tell me
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by MrsChima(f): 2:37am On Jul 09, 2011
Tell em ooo.

I really think it has to do with the fact that MANY OF THEM WERE REJECTED BY NIGERIAN WOMEN and they comes online thrashing other Nigerian women for what they didn't do to them.

I have Nigerian women relatives as well as friends and they are cool girls. Now I am only speaking for the ones I KNOW. I am sure there are some Nigerian women out there that will make Satan confess his sins however that is a portion that does not represent all just like Lorena Bobbit doesn't represent white women nor Foxy Brown represents Black American women. We need to stop the generalizations and focus on OURSELVES.

I am willing to bet the ones that bashing Nigerian women are the ones that MaMa Gee creates threads about. I do not blame Nigerian women for rejecting LOW LIFE BOTTOM OF SHOE SCUMS.

We readers have to put up with the bullshit and the bitching unfortunately. angry
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by BABE3: 2:39am On Jul 09, 2011
A Prophet Hath no Honor in His Own Country.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by african1(f): 2:41am On Jul 09, 2011
I don't know why there are a lot of threads bashing Nigerian girls because it is uncalled for. Not only is it mean, but  a total lie. All the the Nigerian girls and women I met (minus my cousin's mother in law angry ) are some of best people I have ever met.  smiley I think their trying to piss people around! Most of them are joking looking for attention.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by MrsChima(f): 2:46am On Jul 09, 2011
african1:

I don't know why there are a lot of threads bashing Nigerian girls because it is uncalled for. Not only is it mean, but  a total lie. All the the Nigerian girls and women I met (minus my cousin's mother in law angry ) are some of best people I have ever met.  smiley I think their trying to piss people around! Most of them are joking looking for attention.

There are SOME Nigerian women that could make Satan confess his sins SERIOUSLY however that doesn't speak for all Nigerian women. The real Nigerian women are good people and I enjoys their friendship and enjoys the womenfolk in-laws as well.

I wouldn't change it one bit. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by MMM2(m): 2:54am On Jul 09, 2011
Op
Ask dem angry
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by african1(f): 3:00am On Jul 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

There are SOME Nigerian women that could make Satan confess his sins SERIOUSLY however that doesn't speak for all Nigerian women. The real Nigerian women are good people and I enjoys their friendship and enjoys the womenfolk in-laws as well.

I wouldn't change it one bit. cheesy

Lol Yea! one or two people dont a change a whole entire people. The old woman I talked about earlier, she is more cruel than cruela devil. She made me cry once, and I hate people that make me cry. tongue She is awful in everyway, but her daughters are the sweetest people you will ever know.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 09, 2011
Errm Op. I think that's because a lot of men rather View Women as S3x objects! Only to be had fun with! And that's why when they approach a girl and ask Her for S3x and she declines, the bashing starts! I think there's Always a veil Covering their Eye's Most times! And when the Veil is removed they now realize and they'll be Like *"W.T.F! I've spent so much on this Girl! It's not even as if i'm going to marry her! What am i getting in return? Punny? But i can get that outside from brothels at a cheaper rate! angry Gosh! shocked !"*. . . And then BAM! They Come online and then u see threads Like "Why Do i Need a Girlfriend"? If You ask me i'll say that's a Load of H.O.R.S.E Poo!

Personally I dont View Women as Such! My Views on them Are always Different, and u'll be suprised that alot of Non women Bashers Exist on this Forum! Just Look Closer and you'll see! I know you will! wink
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by 190: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2011
Looool @ bashing!

90% Of the so called bashing are either as a result of the lady cheating on em

I cant recollect how many threads this week alone, that have been posted as a result of Nigerian women

cheating or playing SMART towards their men/relationships

and we also know the consequences of dating an average Nigerian girl

You loooose money and you age quicker and have grey hair as a result of un-necessarily thinking.

everybody should go home and work on themselves

The ladies are to blame and Nigerian men take part of the blame.

But these women are simply moving too fasst
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2011
undecided Abeg who said foreign men dont complain about nigerian women? One of my friends who happen to be white is already contemplating divorcing his nigerian wife from delta state.he complains that she sle eps around with other men and many of his friends have even sampled her.she is a money hungry slut from what he tells me and she loves picking up fights with him.naija women are known for their violent nature and their materialistic greed.Maybe this could explain why that mad nigerian woman was shot dead in germany for fighting over welfare money.i tell u we got lots of crazy nigerian women in here in the uk and nobody wants to get married to a mad woman.many of the nigerian women in here are single and despirate grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by MrsChima(f): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2011
People around the world have NEGATIVE things to say about Nigerian men but does that stop that white trick from sucking your dick?

No. There will always be people talking about somebody doesn't mean it is true for ALL.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by 190: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2011
lefulefu:

undecided Abeg who said foreign men dont complain about nigerian women? One of my friends who happen to be white is already contemplating divorcing his nigerian wife from delta state.he complains that she sle eps around with other men and many of his friends have even sampled her.she is a money hungry slut from what he tells me and she loves picking up fights with him.naija women are known for their violent nature and their materialistic greed.Maybe this could explain why that mad nigerian woman was shot dead in germany for fighting over welfare money.i tell u we got lots of crazy nigerian women in here in the uk and nobody wants to get married to a mad woman.many of the nigerian women in here are single and despirate grin grin grin

VERY TRUE - I AGREE VERY TRUE

THEY ARE MATERIALISTIC AND VIOLENT

A NIGERIAN GIRL DROPPED HOT PRESSING IRON ON MY FRIENDS NYASH WHEN HE WAS SLEEPING COS HE LOOKED AT A WHITE LADY
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2011
lefulefu:

undecided Abeg who said foreign men dont complain about nigerian women? One of my friends who happen to be white is already contemplating divorcing his nigerian wife from delta state.he complains that she sle eps around with other men and many of his friends have even sampled her.she is a money hungry slut from what he tells me and she loves picking up fights with him[b].naija women are known for their violent nature and their materialistic greed.[/b]Maybe this could explain why that mad nigerian woman was shot dead in germany for fighting over welfare money.i tell u we got lots of crazy nigerian women in here in the uk and nobody wants to get married to a mad woman.many of the nigerian women in here are single and despirate grin grin grin

Yes,many of them are materialistic and Violent.
@OP,I am not sure you have met many Nigerian women at all.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2011
african1:

Lol Yea! one or two people dont a change a whole entire people. The old woman I talked about earlier, she is more cruel than cruela devil. She made me cry once, and I hate people that make me cry. tongue She is awful in everyway, but her daughters are the sweetest people you will ever know.

I can bet that in a few years time you will be on this forum singing a different tune.
The daughters are the flesh and blood of the mother.
The offspring of a snake will always resemble a snake.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by emofine(f): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2011
That is not the end of it oh!!! - Nigerian women sef kai!! Nigerian women had the audacity to spread her smelly legs to allow her bouncy baby boy to fly out without a notice call oh and Nigerian ladies dared to even give their krusty breast to feed their new born sons instead of allowing the clean udders of the grazing cows to be nurturing their sons. Even worst they cooked their foul stenchy unhealthy food for their sons to eat  lipsrsealed YUCK!!!  they even spoilt the working fibre of their sons by giving them money when they needed it and even pieced second hand rags together to sew clothes for their grateful handsome loyal adorable sons. Nigerian women - I tire oh. Why were they even created? they are the bane of society - everything that is wrong in Naija is because of ugly Naija women, God should roll a huge boulder and smite us all smiley

However fellas the good thing is when you get ur chicas pregnant and have a naija daughter of your own all the flaws you found in your generation you can beat and flog it out of your daughters - amen  kiss
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by 190: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2011
[size=18pt]^ROTLMFAOOOO!!  grin  grin  grin  grin[/size]
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2011
190:

VERY TRUE - I AGREE VERY TRUE

THEY ARE MATERIALISTIC AND VIOLENT

A NIGERIAN GIRL DROPPED HOT PRESSING IRON ON MY FRIENDS NYASH WHEN HE WAS SLEEPING COS HE LOOKED AT A WHITE LADY

LMFAO
OSGDFW
LWKMDFHO grin
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Mcleo007(m): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2011
Nigerian women no de try jor Meant to say, some Nigerian ladies arent just it. undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by millco88(f): 3:16am On Jul 10, 2011
I don't think Nigerian women are all that bad I guess. I and many of my Nigerian friends kinda feel indifferent about them. Most are cool I think.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Jamesdman(m): 4:33am On Jul 10, 2011
BABE!:

A Prophet Hath no Honor in His Own Country.
GBAM!!!
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 10, 2011
I don't bash no Nigerian chick but seriously they re full of cshit 75% of em. 4/5 of every thread about em re true. What I experienced in Nigeria (Abuja n PH) made be believe em lady earn a living by spreading their legs and gold digging.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by MsPotato(f): 4:48am On Jul 10, 2011
So can we say that Nigerian men whom bashes their own Nigerian women its because they were dupes,dumped, hurt and so on?

If thats true, why are Nigerian men so overly sensitive for?

We have alot of malaysian men being duped/dumped/fried by Malaysian women but they dont go around creating threads and gossipping that way really undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by MrsChima(f): 4:50am On Jul 10, 2011
If all Nigerian women do is spread their legs and gold dig then why are MANY OF THEM BEING MARRIED IN DROVES even with other nationalities of men?   

So you saying Nigerian men in Nigerian marrying hoes? undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 10, 2011
Mrs. Chima don't get it twisted. Just like u said earlier, there will always be good ones. But talking about these 2 cities I mentioned, Lawd. At a time I thought I was in Las Vegas. They got this sniffing nose to sniff out the big meats/visitor from 1st world countries. Forcing to fit in is their major problem. I rather marry an African American,Hispanic or White thn marrying one of em girls in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by 190: 6:30am On Jul 10, 2011
Why are Nigerian Girls so crazy over BB

They rather have a BB than have a dowry
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 10, 2011
They love that Crackberry sh1t mehn. Ping ping ping most annoying in movie theaters, club etc
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Mynd44: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2011
They would even ping while sleeping
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by MOBO999: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2011
@ Poster Mrs Potato, as much as i do admire you stand and view,you forgot to add the rubbish Nigeria women are doing in Italy, France, Spain, Greece, Austria, Libyan, Benin,Togo, Senegal and other countries, talking of prostitution, please dont even go on this ride with me telling me the vitures of Nigeria women, re they the only once from poor home and have relative to take care of, go to Cameroun and even South or North Sudan, there is no such thing, but come to Southern and Eastern Nigeria then all you get is LovePeddler, tart and prostitution.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by MOBO999: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2011
We all know when a Nigeria woman (most of them anyway) get married they will then want to start hiding money, taking caere of their mother, fathers, brothers, sister, do you know how many Nigeria women have died in the hand of foreign men and how many of these foreigh men have died in the hands of Nigeria evil women, well google and see the link below.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/gambia/6496039/British-millionaire-murdered-by-young-Nigerian-wife.html

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/?p=4243

http://www.ligali.org/article.php?id=575
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by MsPotato(f): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2011
Mobo, isnt it the same with your Nigerian men where they tried so hard to leave the country so they scam and when they gotten the money the left the country and end up in other countries and they find it hard living there so they scam more and more and some even do drugs. Sorry alot of them do drugs and also alot of them do credit card fraud. So what do you say about that? Isnt that the same thing? U hardly hear Nigerian women here opening up threads to call you men ugly, fat, dum.p, thieves and so on do ?
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Tosinville(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2011
75% of nigerian women are so hilarious LOL being a golddigger who are always after material things but we can also put the blame on nigerian guys/men who feel so fly about themselves while approaching a girl when they don't even have a dime in the bank.

Lets also put the blame on them sugardaddies who have wives at home to date young girls & that can also buy them cars only to get their punny, tell me how can a young girl like that would see a guy who has nothing to offer but to get pussy?¿¿ well we al know dats poverty mentality tho.

Moreso, i always get one of the good 25% of nigerian girls who are not materialistic, who don't have eyes on sugardaddies & i don't feel so superior about myself when approaching cos i'll always belief a girl who'll like u gon' like you 4real but i just love dissing nigerian ladies here cos i know what my brothers are facing out there about 9ja girls.

Lastly, 9ja guys should stop pestering girls if they let u know they've a bf or they're not interested cos guys can go purchase BB, laptop etc for a girl as present to like them & at the end you'll start complaining that the girl wan turn u to her maga but you're one who buy her material things to like you in the first place when she's already told u she isn't interested. Naija men suppose dey think twice sometimes o!
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by MsPotato(f): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2011
Tosinville, u have said it all but I dong agree with your %and I don't like it u still come bash Nigerian girls for hia. I know Alot of Malaysian girls are also gold diggers but guys here don't exaggerate like the way you guys do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy / What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her? / A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.