Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava (2580 Views)

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava by jonaifame22(m): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
When I first met her she snubbed me like Christian's snubbing food at the Lenten period.

We went on a date to oniru beach after a while,she refused holding hands with me,she said she was unsure if my inte nontions and I desperately tried to win her over like tinubu trying hard to get the presidential ticket to clinch his life long ambition of ruling nigeria.

She picked me second jus like a young admission seeking jamb entrant wld input a random University at the second blank space of his form,while putting his most preferred at the first column, instead she spent more time with her female friends

She would swell like a big lump at any given opportunity she has to register her displeasure,when I Bleep up.

The first day I bleeped her she cried and will not let me put it all in,the next time,my dick was at the entrance of her vagina , she never let it in like it's a wet dog whose owner shut the door against it till it dries up,she got deflowered two years ago, and she said the experience was painful.but I keep pressing the idea that sex is sweet to her

So the next time I opted to eat her pussy deliciously like a young man would eat his mother's food upon returning to the village for a visit after his sojourn in Lagos,she loved the way I ate her pussy patiently,her pussy poured out so much cream,that if it were to be soup,I'd finish about 3 custard rubber paint of eba with it, when she came again she requested that I suck her but I shouldn't put my dick,which I declined, telling her unless I put my dick and promised her it won't hurt.

Then applied my KY jelly lubricant, after sucking her nipples with expertise and her pussy got soaked liked the eyes of a 100 level student who has been crying because he discovered he had 14F in his examination results then I inserted my strong preek inside her like Moses,deeping his rod in the red Sea to part the waters

Due to the lubricant my penis entered in and out her pussy freely like a young prince going in and out of the palace carrying out his princely duties,she squeezed her legs around me like the paper used to wrapper akara by the akara seller,we sweated seriously .

Since then she is no longer in harmony with her friends as she comes to my place when she closes from work bringing snacks along,she likes to hold my dick in it's erect state shifting it from side to side like the gear of a manual car.
She rarely gets angry with me

Many more to write but I don tire

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava by Godada(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava by christianjoy(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava by OKOATA(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
And it's a bad man thing. grin
Re: I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava by obiekunie01: 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Your style of story telling is so terrible.

Stop using too much metaphor it makes your story sound very dumb.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava by Realmi: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
U are a very terrible actor.....
Re: I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava by Jeremani: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Op how hot do you want your hell?
Re: I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava by jonaifame22(m): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Godada:
what
Re: I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava by Crowwejihadist: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
See better talent, you for dey use dey make money, you go dey use am to write rubbish that already turned me on.
Re: I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava by Yohans(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
obiekunie01:
Your style of story telling is so terrible.

Stop using too much metaphor it makes your story sound very dumb.
Too much simile not metaphor.

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava by Truvelisback(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Exaggerated Lies.

Re: I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava by obiekunie01: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
Yohans:

thanks.
Re: I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava by Alexjohn2020(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hahaha, I don laugh tire...this one can cure depression
Re: I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava by obiekunie01: 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Yohans:

you r right sir.

1 Share

Re: I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava by Yohans(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2022
obiekunie01:

thanks.

You're welcome.
Re: I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava by jonaifame22(m): 10:46am On May 09, 2022
Jeremani:
Op how hot do you want your hell?
lol

(1) (Reply)

Men: Would You Tell Your Lady How Much You Earn Or Are Worth? / Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) / This Girl Too Dey Eye Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.