Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari (46610 Views)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by yekete: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
Your assumption is not corollary to "truth" until the information about number of dangote's bank accounts are made open, no one can be sure of anything.
Moreover, any reference laws stipulating number of bank accounts one is entitled to open.

PS: Currently, I am sure you are entitled to operates one legally BVN/NIN and equally sure that, that single BVN/NIN will be links to all your banks accounts either as personal or corporate bank accounts. So, imagine an entrepreneur like Dangote that promote different companies, with each having a separate account in different banks, your guess on number of bank accounts linked to that single BVN/NIN is good as mine.

Segzy19:
Nope but it raises suspicion. I doubt if Dangote has 103 personal accounts.
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Segzy19: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
What's all this epistle for. I'm not sure you could comprehend what I wrote...
My opinion is mine... Don't sweat over it...

yekete:
Your assumption is not corollary to "truth" until the information about number of dangote's bank accounts are made open, no one can be sure of anything.
Moreover, any reference laws stipulating number of bank accounts one is entitled to open.

PS: Currently, I am sure you are entitled to operates one legally BVN/NIN and equally sure that, that single BVN/NIN will be links to all your banks accounts either as personal or corporate bank accounts. So, imagine an entrepreneur like Dangote that promote different companies, with each having a separate account in different banks, your guess on number of bank accounts linked to that single BVN/NIN is good as mine.

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by theTranscriber: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
See this one grin grin

Sumol sumol wetin?

Sad west in the next 10yrs is going to be peopled by headless bodies. grin

I'm telling you bro and it's serious.

Even your daughters will give birth to headless children because the ancestors were buried headless grin
I'm surprised they didn't pound you at birth cheesy
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by davidmoyes(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
litigator:

You have good eyes.

That’s to let you the newspaper does not have sufficient intel. This was just to get traffic.

Yeah. Everything seems off about it.
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
theTranscriber:
I'm surprised they didn't pound you at birth cheesy
Do you want to be unfortunate? Answer me.
Abenu gangan bi shamuga. angry
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Hassanmaye(m): 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Mr Ukatu bribing his way out of custody, I see the matter being swept under the carpet, I see NDLEA saying it's a case of mistaken identity after receiving the bribe, I see him returning to his normal business.

This I have seen.
angry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Address To The Nation. / Lawyer Ejiofor: 'Nnamdi Kanu Was Abducted, Tortured & Beaten In Kenya' / Ateke Tom Hosts Nyesom Wike In His Okochiri Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.