Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death (60513 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by sarrki(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2020
My sincere and heartfelt condolences go to the family of Mallam Abba Kyari, the late Chief of Staff to General Buhari, who has died at 81 from #CoronaVirus.

He was one of the more effective, active and loyal members of the kitchen cabinet. Whatever our differences, he loved Nigeria.

Death ends any quarrel or difference. We will all die one day, if Christ tarries. May God also grant General Buhari the fortitude to bear the heavy loss he has suffered. In Christ’s name I pray.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221257996656757&id=1152008079

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by daddytime(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Oya, Reno carry phone call Bubu jare, I know say you be pastor wey no dey carry person for mind.

Na which kind cynicsm Reno come dey na, how Abba take be 80+?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by sarrki(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2020
Abba Kyari was in his 80s His death can’t be called premature.

Younger people have died in the most tragic circumstances. There’s really nothing to gloat about when someone dies. And let me reiterate, death is no punishment for real or perceived evil deeds. Death is the end of ALL LIVING THINGS, including lower animals and plants.

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by minasota(f): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2020

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Blossomfirst(f): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Woah

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by inoki247: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2020
RIP Mallam Abba
shocked shocked

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by truthfulparrot(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2020
Abba Kyari was an exceptional technocrats with verifiable record of service. He was the intellectual backbone of Buhari's government.

But unfortunately he soiled his years of reputable civil service with allegations of corruption and nepotism. He worked for the wrong government.

He became power drunk. He forgot that we all have a date with death. This is a big lesson for our politicians. What will most people say about them when they die? Will most people rejoice and make mockery of their death?

My sincere condolence to the family of Abba Kyari. They should take comfort in the fact the Almighty God is the ultimate Judge.

How will Buhari cope without Abba Kyari? There are great lessons to learn from the dead. If only our politicians will listen.

These are delicate times. There serious hunger and anger in the land.....Very soon, the rich will not be able to sleep, because hunger is keeping the poor awake.
There is no where to run to ...This is the time the presidency must act with wisdom. Are the paliatives actually getting to the poor? Time will tell.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by mrNEMZY(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2020
My own reaction :

I show no sympathy nor do I need to share any form of condolence to one of the people whom have been in the positions to make this country better, but have continuously placed the country in a detoriatory state for selfish gains.
A lot of people have been in one way or the other adversely affected by decisions, some might have died but they didn't get any condolence from them either.
We would all die one day, I inclusive, but in death I want to leave a legacy, not of climbing to the highest political post, but of really helping the lives of those I could touch.

I still maintain no sympathy for them because it would be highly hypocritical.

Nonsense

167 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by sarrki(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2020
He’s a loyal and truest friend to me President

Rip Baba Kyari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by stephleena(f): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:
Abba Kyari was in his 70s sha. His death can’t be called premature.

Younger people have died in the most tragic circumstances. There’s really nothing to gloat about when someone dies. And let me reiterate, death is no punishment for real or perceived evil deeds. Death is the end of ALL LIVING THINGS, including lower animals and plants.
No sensible individual will ever gloat over the death of another..
be it premature or natural death, people are remembered for their deeds on earth.

what's so good to remember about Kyari?

was he really a good adviser or whatever he was to buhàri?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Amotolongbo(f): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:
Abba Kyari was in his 70s sha. His death can’t be called premature.

Abba Kyari was in his 80s

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by sarrki(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Abba Kyari is in his 80s

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by slimfit1(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Someone said "he laid down his life to make Nigeria better". Please avoid unnecessary pleasantries that would cause insult to the dead. If he actually did anything we will know through the economy thank you.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by sarrki(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2020
stephleena:

be it premature or natural death, people are remembered for their deeds on earth.

what's so good to remember about Kyari?

was he really a good adviser or whatever he was to buhàri?

Provide us with one

One single Bad advice example which he gave ?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Simplyleo: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2020
Human beings who have held reasonable positions of substance in the affairs of this country at one time or the other have commiserated on the death of COS to the president.
Gej
Atiku
FFK
Reno and a host of others too numerous to mention.

The useless inconsequential rants and curses of little things like ipob e-rats behind social media are of no meaning.

To console their wacked perennial upbringing of hate anger and perdition, the useless rats say "majority of Nigerians" instead stating the reality "ipob miscreants". One of the rats is even saying Buhari is the next. Even if Buhari drop dead today, he has lived a life many NIGERIANS pray for, which may not be possible.

RIP sir, Abba Kyari, and may God grant your family, friends and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by ikorodureporta: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2020
death ends any quarrel or difference cheesy cheesy werey

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2020
May Allah accept his return and comfort the family he left behind.
My condolences to the family, presidency and the good people of Borno State.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by stephleena(f): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

Provide us with one

One single Bad advice example which he gave ?
I don't want to believe you're blind.. but nothing is actually impossible with you BMC's.

Do I have to remind you of the falling out of NSA boss, Monguno? all because of Kyari being power drunk and acting in a capacity that isn't Constitutionally his?

why should Kyari give orders and directives to service chiefs,when it isn't his to give?

his bad advises and more,makes Nigeria bleeds.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by sarrki(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2020
ikorodureporta:
death ends any quarrel or difference cheesy cheesy werey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by incomevision3k: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2020
what did this Kyari do that makes people to hate him like this? or is it herd mentality
what were his factual sins?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by sarrki(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2020
stephleena:

I don't want to believe you're blind.. but nothing is actually impossible with you BMC's.

Do I have to remind you of the falling out of NSA boss, Monguno? all because of Kyari being power drunk and acting in a capacity that isn't Constitutionally his?

why should Kyari give orders and directives to service chiefs,when it isn't his to give?

his bad advises and more,makes Nigeria bleeds.

They are all speculations

I wanted Kyari out of Aso rock for many things

I:e

Pmb made him enemies to many

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by sarrki(m): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2020
incomevision3k:
what did this Kyari do that makes people to hate him like this? or is it herd mentality

It’s Buhari they hate

The guy is a truest and loyal friend

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by ThierryJay: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2020
slimfit1:
Someone said "he laid down his life to make Nigeria better". Please avoid unnecessary pleasantries that would cause insult to the dead. If he actually did anything we will know through the economy thank you.

You didn't notice that he was being sarcastic? Read the quote again, he was mocking Kyari!

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by dukeprince50: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2020
incomevision3k:
people hate for no reason.
He was a good man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Akunwafor(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2020
stephleena:

When a purely wicked person dies or a brutal dictator passes away, you will not only gloat, you will throw a big party.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by slimfit1(m): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2020
ThierryJay:

You didn't notice that he was being sarcastic? Read the quote again, he was mocking Kyari!

Ok well I'll keep it before someone try to right it we are ass lickers in this country.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by sarrki(m): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2020
mrNEMZY:
My own reaction :

I show no sympathy nor do I need to share any form of condolence to one of the people whom have been in the positions to make this country better, but have continuously placed the country in a detoriatory state for selfish gains.
A lot of people have been in one way or the other adversely affected by decisions, some might have died but they didn't get any condolence from them either.
We would all die one day, I inclusive, but in death I want to leave a legacy, not of climbing to the highest political post, but of really helping the lives of those I could touch.

I still maintain no sympathy for them because it would be highly hypocritical.

Nonsense

Pray to live half of the year he lived

He lived a purposeful life that your parents will wish for themselves and their generation yet unborn

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by fergie001: 10:41am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

They are all speculations

I wanted Kyari out of Aso rock for many things

I:e

Pmb made him enemies to many

That is what every Chief-of-Staff in the world gets.
You shield your President at all times.

Whatever angst I have is against Buhari not against his CoS.

May he RIP.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by sarrki(m): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2020
fergie001:

That is what every Chief-of-Staff in the world gets.
You shield the our President at all times.

Whatever angst I have is against Buhari not against his CoS.

Exactly the president should be blamed for any shortfall

Abba Kyari was selected not elected

Abba Kyari is a truest and loyal friend to Mr President

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by DanArewaa: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Human beings who have held reasonable positions of substance in the affairs of this country at one time or the other have commiserated on the death of COS to the president.
Gej
Atiku
FFK
Reno and a host of others too numerous to mention.

The useless inconsequential rants and curses of little things like ipob e-rats behind social media are of no meaning.

To console their wacked perennial upbringing of hate anger and perdition, the useless rats say "majority of Nigerians" instead stating the reality "ipob miscreants". One of the rats is even saying Buhari is the next. Even if Buhari drop dead today, he has lived a life many NIGERIANS pray for, which may not be possible.

RIP sir, Abba Kyari, and may God grant your family, friends and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.
[/s]

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by fergie001: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

Exactly the president should be blamed for any shortfall

Abba Kyari was selected not elected

Abba Kyari is a truest and loyal friend to Mr President

Doesn't insulate the President though, he isn't doing enough.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2020
El-rufai right now after hearing about the death of kyari

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag / AK47 Rifles, RPGs Coming To Nigeria From Libya Intercepted In Niger Republic / Throwback Photo Of Alaafin Of Oyo, A Diviner And Legendary Capt. William A. Ross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.