Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,564 members, 7,850,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust (21973 Views)

2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria / Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Sannisege: 9:01am On Apr 27, 2022
I don’t know who Nigeria’s next president will be but I know the under-listed persons will not be, simply because they have already had their 8 years in the presidency either as a president or Vice President

1. Olusegun Obasanjo
2. Atiku Abubakar
3. Goodluck Jonathan
4. Muhammadu Buhari
5. Yemi Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by OlawaleBammie: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You can do this with your friend up there
Lol, funny things is dat i might even be well to do than u.

Did i tell u that it was during the hardship created by ur father(bullhary) that i had my breakthrough, so keep the rope for u self, u wil surely need it later grin
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by YorubaMentality: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2022
The North cannot support anyone from the South west, that's why they are doing everything possible to project another presidential candidate against the South. Anyone the North support is a winner already. As the country stands now, i advice Igbos to cooperate with the Northerners and get what they want.
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Sectis(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2022
Jonathan will not try such foolish thing. Although Jonathan is a fool but not yet a stamped fool. If he wants to be unfortunate in life let him try decamping. I wouldn't say more.

What a funny people.

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Emjace(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
A no dey even support any candidate, how i wished Nigeria can be re-ruled by the colonials for like 2decades, at least there would be great revamp cry
How i wished!!!
Or since we're owing China so much...
China should install a pro Government in Nigeria
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by ComeToJesus: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2022
I pray that they'll be a country for them to even contest in 2023. Bandits and terrorists seem to be in control. They attack their targets with precision without any resistance.

One of the pregnant women in their custody just gave birth prematurely in the hellhole of the train attacking terrorists. No one is talking about how they can be rescued.

All they care is about 2023 and the mumu citizens are dancing to their drums. The country, apart from being the hunger and poverty capital of the world also has the largest concentration of foolish, redundant,
unthinking, politically-illiterate, ignorant, forever-suffering citizenry on earth.
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by cktheluckyman: 9:45am On Apr 27, 2022
tinsel:

So you don't see any thing wrong with the north using Jonathan to short change the[b] south [/b]because Jonathan will do only a term?

By south you mean the SW? The people of the SW should have thought about shortchanging the south when they voted against a southern candidate in 2015.
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by cktheluckyman: 9:46am On Apr 27, 2022
Sannisege:
I don’t know who Nigeria’s next president will be but I know the under-listed persons will not be, simply because they have already had their 8 years in the presidency either as a president or Vice President

1. Olusegun Obasanjo
2. Atiku Abubakar
3. Goodluck Jonathan
4. Muhammadu Buhari
5. Yemi Osinbajo

Your candidate is the Tinubu grin grin
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by tinsel: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=cktheluckyman post=112312689]

By south you mean the SW? The people of the SW should have thought about shortchanging the south when they voted against a southern candidate in 2015.[/quo
I don't get you. There whole thing is thrown up to the south including the south east. It is not open exclusively to the south west. Obi is there, Umahi is there, Anyim is there. Let us campaign and market them as well.
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by a4cube: 10:02am On Apr 27, 2022
tinsel:

So you don't see any thing wrong with the north using Jonathan to short change the south because Jonathan will do only a term?
The north did exactly the same in 2015 when they used some southern politicians to short change the south. He(GEJ) may accept this offer just for tit for tat.
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by a4cube: 10:07am On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=tinsel post=112313059][/quote] If you loved the south so well you shouldn't have campaigned for Buhari. Your love for south now is because Tinubu and Yomi are in the race.

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by techWriter3: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2022
Any challenger apart from politicians is ok for me in apc
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by poiZon: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
How would South West cast their votes now if Jonathan get APC ticket and Obi get PDP ticket ?

grin grin cheesy grin
Na for lagoon dem go cast their votes
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by RolexOfGeneva(m): 10:12am On Apr 27, 2022
flejnr2:
Any candidate apart from Tinubu is ok for me in apc
If Jonathan should contest, that's the end of Tinubu.
Guy is too popular in the North and in the South.
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by jimter44(m): 10:13am On Apr 27, 2022
Our constitution is very simple and any person can read and understand. The constitution says any person that has been elected to the office of the president two times is ineligible to seek re-election. Jonathan was elected to the office of president of Nigeria only once (2011). He is eligible to seek election in 2023.
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Forgodsgrace: 10:15am On Apr 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The only people crying about jonathan ticket are Tinubu slaves because in there mind, GEJ joining APC means the end of the road for Tinubu ambition for 2023 but, Jonathan will decamp to APC wether Tinubu and his urchins like it or not

Lol!! And you people are the one cursing the Apc all this while,accusing them of being evil and corrupt party,and you wants your almighty to join the same evil party?Thats why this country will continue to get worse

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Greyworld: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2022
tinsel:

So you don't see any thing wrong with the north using Jonathan to short change the south because Jonathan will do only a term?

The west didn't see how rhe south was being short changed when they helped kick Jonathan out.

Tinubu should pray Jonathan doesn't contest under APC, cos here is how it would likely be;
North ll favour Jonathan cos after 4 years they are back
South East would vote Jonathan to spite the west

South South has no choice that to play brotherhood politics.
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by poiZon: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu and Mai Mala Buni are the brain behind Goodluck Jonathan's return bid and unfortunately, more northern governors are likely to buy into it due to the prospect of power returning to the North after just four years.

It will be a sad commentary if GEJ should fall for the bait wink
Oga it will noz be sad at all...

If Gej will come and fix things, he handover to someone who is equally competent, it will be all good for Nigeria.

Enough of all these divide and rule tactics..
If naija is one, lets promote the oneness and unity..

Is it not tinubu, amaechi, ngige, okorocha that went and brought buhari from the gutters, dusted him up and projected him to be the president.. Someone that never contributed meaningfully to the successes of the country. He never attended national security council meetings for once, he was just proffering warp and wack solutions to critical issues and nigerians thought he will do better.

If Gej accept to run, i will definitely pitch my tent with him..
The north that sell his candidacy will all collapse their structure and support him.
I know too well cross river, akwaibom, bayelsa, rivers, abia, delta will all support Gej..
This should be a wake up call to southerners esp the south west region that southern unity isnt something they can toy with.

You can't betray one and turn around to scream blue murder when they turn against u.

We will all asked, did Gej really did badly that made the yorubas to go against him?
And am asking did buhari deserved this second term at all?
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by 77up(m): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2022
flejnr2:
Tinubu is your president come 2023, no shortcut about that sis.
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by flejnr2(f): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2022
77up:
Tinubu is your president come 2023, no shortcut about that sis.
Not my president but yours
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by 77up(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You dis Tinubu people and salty tears

Jonathan is more qualified than Ashiere Tinubu
Your life shall never better if you stop talking about Tinubu.
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Nigerialabalaba: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2022
Na Buni.
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Great2017: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2022
Sannisege:

1. Olusegun Obasanjo
2. Atiku Abubakar
3. Goodluck Jonathan
4. Muhammadu Buhari
5. Yemi Osinbajo
But Jonathan spent 3 years as VP and 5 years as President.
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by JumpShots: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis..

Good Luck
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Mandate2023: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Me too

I will vote Jonathan over corruption personified Tinubu

Confused pig grin grin so u have dumped Amaechi, I told u it's just imaginary ambition, am telling u Jonathan will not win d ticket nw go and write it down grin

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by aribisala0(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2022
The fact that Jonathan is considering this confirms how much of an idiot he really is

Does he really believe he did well or that he has anything to offer?

Without position or office Jonathan is not a leader.

Not even in Bayelsa or the Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Tareq1105: 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jonathan took Oath of office in 2010 to complete Yar'adua tenure.

In 2011, he took Oath of office again for fresh 4 yrs.

The Electoral Act 2022 forbids Jonathan to take Oath of office for the 3rd time.

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by OlawaleBammie: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Emjace:
Or since we're owing China so much...
China should install a pro Government in Nigeria
aahh

Bad idea!!!

Chinko would turn nigerians to their slaves

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by sukar886: 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
flejnr2:
I swear
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by okofians(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
flejnr2:
Thank God that you are not relevant even in your polling unit

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by flejnr2(f): 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
okofians:
Thank God that you are not relevant even in your polling unit
ThankGod you don’t know me too
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Salym(m): 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
It's a dumb idea for APC to field Jonathan. If they eventually do it, PDP should just field Atiku/Obi, Tinubu/SW should just support PDP and they will definitely win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians / Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead / Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.