Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,166 members, 7,856,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

What Kind Of Life Is This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Life Is This (485 Views)

What Kind Of Sex Style Will They Like? Photo Included / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Life Is This by Holymann(m): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2022
I've been starving for some days now because I don't have any money on me and have been searching for menial jobs just to feed since Sunday.

Just this morning, I manage to convince this man leaving close to me to let me wash his cars. After washing 3 cars for 1k, I went to buy akara and bread then use the balance to buy garri and sugar.
After eating, I wanted to pay what I bought only to realize that the money has fallen from my pocket when I brought out my phone on the way to her shop.

Now I ended up getting slapped and embarrassed because everyone thinks I intentionally came there to eat without money.
What kind of life is this cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Life Is This by Ussycool: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2022
Sorry man! Life Is So Devastating. And we don't help any longer.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Life Is This by Kriss216: 10:46am On Apr 27, 2022
Holymann:
I've been starving for some days now because I don't have any money on me and have been searching for menial jobs just to feed since Sunday.

Just this morning, I manage to convince this man leaving close to me to let me wash his cars. After washing 3 cars for 1k, I went to buy akara and bread then use the balance to buy garri and sugar.
After eating, I wanted to pay what I bought only to realize that the money has fallen from my pocket when I brought out my phone on the way to her shop.

Now I ended up getting slapped and embarrassed because everyone thinks I intentionally came there to eat without money.
What kind of life is this cry cry cry cry
Na you wan receive slap and embarrassment. You for give her phone as collateral.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Life Is This by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2022
Ehya!
Re: What Kind Of Life Is This by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sorry ooo undecided
Make una better open eyes vote better person next year if una no wan suffer from another four years. undecided cry
Re: What Kind Of Life Is This by eteebanky1: 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Push on, better days ahead

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How to get permit / 3 Effective Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Miss You Badly / When You Become Great, Will You Deal With Those Who Looked Down On You Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.