Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son (77216 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri / Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mstick:
All this men using Solomon and David as successful polygamists I hope you also have at least 5% of their wealth, you can't marry multiple wives and be expecting them to "bring something to the table" because I am 1000% sure Solomon's wives weren't working and David wasn't depending on his wives to bring the money to buy food items while he subscribes for DSTV.

grin

Sorry, you spoke well, i just had to laugh at the idea of a king who lived long before the invention of tv subscribing for dstv.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by derecho(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
Unfortunately, the opposite is truer.
People value you when you value them.

You talk as if husbands of career women don't cheat.
descarado:
Hmm.

Hope the 1st wife is not a stay at home.
When women start putting themselves first before any other person, nobody will take them for a ride.

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by GooErubs(m): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Congratulations Yul, I admire your courage to follow your heart. Besides, your son is damn handsome

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Pimine: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
HopeVictor:
I think he has found the love of his life..

Men don't allow your wife stop you from finding the love of your life.. cheesy #Kriss216 2022
Aswearugaaad

This comment has aged well grin

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Princessogaraya(f): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
GooodHardDick:
I see nothing wrong with this!

Of course, a man is free to marry as many wives as he wants. Ned nwoko married many wives and he's currently still searching for more.

Yul is an alpha male. He knows exactly what he wants. After banging the first wife, he dumped her and went for a new fresher pussy. That's how it should be!

What fresh there,a woman that have two kids from man
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
A man wanted a male child so he choose to marry another woman!! More over its part of our culture to marry as many as we can take care of.. Happiness should be Paramount in life not what people think or expect from you.. Nobody holy pass!!? Congrats man!! May God bless and protect your family.. May God also give us the strength and courage to marry more than one too.. Amen!!

The man had 3 boys from wife no 1

Plus why should a man be forming monogamous when he wants to marry only to remember that he is a polygamist after over 20 yearsof marriage.

Some of we men self. If you want to be a polygamist, tell your first woman from the word go. If she agrees fine

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by elmagnifico411(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
A man wanted a male child so he choose to marry another woman!! More over its part of our culture to marry as many as we can take care of.. Happiness should be Paramount in life not what people think or expect from you.. Nobody holy pass!!? Congrats man!! May God bless and protect your family.. May God also give us the strength and courage to marry more than one too.. Amen!!
amen ooooo!! Me I need a second wife too, but na money dey yab me. Make I Sha jejely dey hope sey one dey work go pure and I go hammer.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by peacettw: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Senoye:
It is the *my second wife* that shocked me. The declaration without any iota of remorse has shown he is undermining his wife and kids. Why do you have to cheat on your wife...and as if that is not enough, you didn't use protection..as if that wasn't enough, you are making announcement that is senseless. People will see fire and put their hands inside it.

What was he actually looking for? The real wife has 3 boys and 1 girl

This. It also explains why his father is always on and about with inflammatory comments on how a proper woman should behave. SMH

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by KaluwisxPRO: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Annalise20:

So how would u feel as a man when ur wife of 17 years wakes up one day and she's like
"I need another man because u aren't enough" ?
If u still don't see any bad thing in it then I wish u her (May's) predicament.

Unfortunately that is not how shit works, except the woman is ready to take on the responsibility of the family.

If Alakija wants 10 husbands, there are a lot of young handsome men who will marry her, if that is what she wants.

So far as she can take care of them all without conflicts, nobody is stopping her.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Acidosis(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Food don land for redpill people

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Princessogaraya(f): 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
All this Nairaland guys that see anything in this,may it happen to your love ones

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Donzy123: 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
But was thinking he already has a male child
grin
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Malory: 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ishilove:
cheesy

You never know with men grin grin grin grin
I feel for the first wife. I can't imagine my daughter being in her shoe but I think there's more to this story. Who knows what the first wife did that may have triggered Yul to marry another woman

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Favour315(f): 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:

And who told you he doesn't have a male child. And who told you marrying a second wife guarantees a male child

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Akuruoulo(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Annalise20:

So how would u feel as a man when ur wife of 17 years wakes up one day and she's like
GETAT WITH DIS UR AWFUL EXAMPLE. HUSBAND WEY SHE GO CARTER FOR , AND THE ONE SHE WAN DRAIN ? JUST GO TRU DIVORCE AND I WILL SIGN IT STRAIGHT AHEAD.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nisiw366: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Princessogaraya:
All this Nairaland guys that see anything in this,may it happen to your love ones
Why crying. Is polygamy a bad thing?
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by ShaqFu: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ishilove:
cheesy

You never know with men grin grin grin grin
You Never Know With Women. grin grin grin or we should ask James Hadley Chase?
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Ellasure: 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
God's blessings and guidance upon your life. You are a trail blazer to your generation.

From now henceforth nobody of Yul generation should castigate his father for marrying more than one wife.

In Yoruba culture, a man with one wife has not married. Please check with your father and mother.

Oyinbo men are equally marrying more than one today through religious or otherwise.

Women by their nature like to talk and set up quarrels which a man can not stand so if they are two or more under a roof they can talk more and scheme about things better and the man can concentrate on looking for sustainability for the family.

So, don't get bogged down by a woman because you can not handle her enough. Good advice for those with ears.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Akuruoulo(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mstick:
All this men using Solomon and David as successful polygamists I hope you also have at least 5% of their wealth, you can't marry multiple wives and be expecting them to "bring something to the table" because I am 1000% sure Solomon's wives weren't working and David wasn't depending on his wives to bring the money to buy food items while he subscribes for DSTV.

IS YUL A POOR MAN ?
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by derecho(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Instead of you to advise all these stupid girls to refrain from their predators, you're talking about wealth.
Do you know the calibre of women Solomon married? You think they were hungry girls?
Money isn't everything... Any woman without wisdom is worthless.

Imagine, second wife...another one will gladly become 3rd wife sef
Mstick:

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Meliziz: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Oga has started getting his priority wrong!

If you must stand you must stand firm!

Obviously I see this pregnancy to be unintentional.

I wish him the best though

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by labake1(f): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Obinnau:
Men are...

Scum

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Slickest(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Na girls wey no get boyfriend dey carry this kind mata for head, even the second wife looks happy. Yall fix your bitter hearts

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by komekn(m): 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Annalise20:

Not sure what your reference point is.

But men and women are not the same, equal, and or homogeneous ,they are DIFFERENT.

So you cannot make comparison with two things that are different Yin and Yang.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by TheWolfen(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Wahala no dey Finnish. One wife is already enough problem. Can't deal with two.
His choice tho

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by SmartPolician: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
descarado:
Hmm.

Hope the 1st wife is not a stay at home.
When women start putting themselves first before any other person, nobody will take them for a ride.

That's not true. It's difficult to be an A-list celebrity and still be in marriage. The temptation is just too much.

Even me wey never make money, I know the number of babies who want to visit me on social media, let alone a top celebrity like Yul.
It takes a lot of self-discipline (willpower) to resist it.

However, given that Yul's wife bore him male and female children, he shouldn't have been sleeping with those side chicks without protection.

8 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by FutureIsFemale(f): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Obinnau:
Men are...
May God almighty who is in heaven punish all men IJN Amen

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by DonCorleonee: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:

So he didn't have a male child from his first wife?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by favour32(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Correct men wey get resources,
one wife na slavery and shortage grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by DonCorleonee: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
GooodHardDick:
I see nothing wrong with this!

Of course, a man is free to marry as many wives as he wants. Ned nwoko married many wives and he's currently still searching for more.

Yul is an alpha male. He knows exactly what he wants. After banging the first wife, he dumped her and went for a new fresher pussy. That's how it should be!

Weyrey, if pesin see you for real life, dem fit vomit.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by AsawanaDgreat: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
na your choice oo
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by DaInferno(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
yoi say happiness, but the wife ain't happy and oh, funny thaing is ,a man's got the Y chromosome that fertilises the X chromosomes of a woman before a female child can be born.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral / My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss / Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.