Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed - NYSC (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (131612 Views)

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2022
jclassiq:
My question is was she snatched on the express road? Or she must have gone to see a man and was killed instead.

Abuja is a busy town for a ritual killer to simply snatch someone on the road....unless she entered a one chance vehicle of course....which is very very common on Abuja roads.

Sometimes a trusted friend can do this. It must not be one chance. Unsuspecting friends pose great threats too.

The case of the small boys that was burning a head in a pot was a supposed girlfriend of once of them.

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Rebuke: 8:07am On Apr 28, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
I sure say this girl no Sabi talk to person... I'm sure she would be very insultive to men or unknown strangers when she was alive... See her end now!!

What rubbish are yhu saying here? Because she no sabi talk to people called for her death or what? Why are some of yhu so stupid?!
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Olatara(f): 8:08am On Apr 28, 2022
zeyt:
The guy who assisted her to get posted to Abuja should be investigated. For NYSC won't post you to Abuja for nothing.
What are you saying? My sister was posted to Abuja, though she finished from Bauchi state University.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Pakute: 8:12am On Apr 28, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Yes they can be said to be better because of their comparatively low crime rates compared to that of males.

I am not going to be naive and say males and females are equally violent. They are not. Men need to do better.
Your own beautiful criminal is better than the ugly criminal of the other gender. This emotional gender sef.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Brownshoe: 8:18am On Apr 28, 2022
Ejelah:

The level of widespread poverty and desperation increased massively under this Buhari administration. Many of this things we are seeing is as a result of that desperation. This government is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria, I have never seen so many people complaining about how bad things have become as I am seeing under this Buhari administration. Even people I thought were doing well are crying under this useless government.
it's too bad this government care about themselves alone, in ondo, we collect last year November salary last month, December last year we are waiting now, not even talk about this year o, how crime no go increase?
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by foreshore(m): 8:20am On Apr 28, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Stephanie Seember Terungwa Edward Achado: Missing Female Corps Member Found Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (Graphic Photos)

Source: https://salemgists.com/missing-female-corps-member-stephanie-se-ember-terungwa-found-dead-her-private-organs-removed/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099650/corper-stephanie-terungwa-missing-abuja

So sad. The country has failed her
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:21am On Apr 28, 2022
This is painful to read.. gosh..
Rip
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Electrochemistry(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2022
Fashionista01:
Rest in peace beautiful girl. Your killer/killers will not go Scott free in this world and the world beyond. Your parents/ guidance spent alot to train you and your killer/ killers cut your life short because of blood money. As Almighty God lives their own life will be cut short. As your parent and siblings are shading tears because of what your killer/killers did to you tears and agony will not depart from their door post.

A resounding amen to that!

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by ThatsONYI: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2022
shocked

I swear, any usxless animal that tries to kidnap or do any evil to me because of a useless ritual - I will make sure I bring atleast one person down before I die cry

This is the perfect definition of evil, and the government is doing nothing till we all die. I wish I had a supernatural power, I wish cry

We are no longer safe in this country.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nicerazor(m): 8:25am On Apr 28, 2022
The organ harvesting syndicate is now firmly rooted in Nigeria. They don't need to go to India or China or Malaysia or Vietnam again. People who don’t know this will think it’s ritual killings.
God protect us o especially our females.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by NairaMaster1(m): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2022
Born2Breed:
This life eh.

Just when the parents want to start reaping the fruit if their labour.

Despite these human sacrifices to get power and wealth quicker, Elon Musk is still the richest man.

It's high time out youth knows there are more legitimate was of making money on the internet than fraud,it's high time our politicians knows you don't need human sacrifices to elongate your life or gain more power.

Na only God dey protect.May God continue to protect us and our children.

May her soul rest in peace and may her killers never have peace.

And I advice girls to shun runs. I am sad because we are from same place too.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Olasimpson: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2022
It's indeed a crazy world.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by MrBroke(m): 8:30am On Apr 28, 2022
In all you do, be ready to die
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2022
Abuja men can eat pussyy.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Ebuka78: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2022
When you warn some of these girls of the men they follow, they abuse you and tell you to mind your business.

That seems like organ harvesters. One could be kidnapped and organs harvested. It's not always ritualists.

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by MtDave55: 8:40am On Apr 28, 2022
This country don finished.
Politicians and yahoo boys mining body parts for power
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by EdwardRandy(m): 8:40am On Apr 28, 2022
habsydiamond:
good to hear that. I hope many of us might have learn one or two from this... There is one other thing going I heard. That if one is not destined to be rich in life, no matter the ritual he or she do, the money won't come is that true
It's a two way thing. It may still not work for some people but it will work for most people because as long as you have paid a price to the devil, the devil would do everything to tackle those natural (ancestral) forces that are against the person making money.

One who is not destined to make money might be blessed with wisdom, long life, peace of mind, or fruitful generation. Nobody loses on all sides. But the moment you play the devil's advocate and do ritual, it means you are exchanging one or all the good virtues God has blessed you with for that money you want desperately. Nothing goes for nothing.

Every man has a will to chat the course of his destiny, but we must also know that navigating ones destiny out of the norm will always come with heavy repercussions.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Realhommie(m): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2022
phorget:

I cant even kill a chicken bro, can't imagine where this people get their guts.
Me too. The mere sight of blood will take me a while to get back myself. People who do this don't have a conscience, it's dead and that's the only logical explanation why they indulge in it.

Heck, i can't even throw punches to fight because of the thought of hurting someone.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by dickt(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2022
adebayo987:
Very unfortunate!

IPOB should not be the only enemy this government sees. They should put shoot on sight order on yahoo boys, ritualist alhajis and bandits. Since they can't provide jobs, let them enforce very harsh sentence on these wicked souls and send all the law enforcement agents all out against them. My sister was nearly nabbed but her pregnancy saved her but they still went ahead to steal her phone. Luckily for her, the phone was flashed and she just took it from the repairer.

All taxis should be painted same way and finger prints, trackers and cctv installed. Because it's public transport means they're using to nab people.

May the souls of the killers rot in hell and may this beautiful soul rest in peace.

Chai! This girl too fine... Mtcheeew it's well.

Simps are not in short supply and its clear you are one of them. Bluepillers won't understand, even some redpillers, but the well-grounded redpillers will understand.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by habsydiamond(m): 8:47am On Apr 28, 2022
EdwardRandy:

It's a two way thing. It may still not work for some people but it will work for most people because as long as you have paid a price to the devil, the devil would do everything to tackle those natural (ancestral) forces that are against the person making money.

One who is not destined to make money might be blessed with wisdom, long life, peace of mind, or fruitful generation. Nobody loses on all sides. But the moment you play the devil's advocate and do ritual, it means you are exchanging one or all the good virtues God has blessed you with for that money you want desperately. Nothing goes for nothing.

Every man has a will to chat the course of his destiny, but we must also know that navigating ones destiny out of the norm will always come with heavy repercussions.
thanks for this... At least I now know more about this stuff

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by dalass(f): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2022
zico530:
Wickedness of man. Girls should be careful for the quest for money. The Bible says love for money is the root of all evil.

Boys too shouldn't allow the love for blood money to take the life of a whole human being that he can't create back.

I don't know why you would think that any lady killed was pursuing money. The lady killed right inside a BRT bus was just going to visit. This one too was in her NYSC uniform serving her father's land.

Don't monetize everyone

2 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:53am On Apr 28, 2022
What the Zoo had been hiding under religion and had been deceiving the world that they're righteous and religious country is now been revealed. A very dangerous and wicked country! Gnashing teeth to make you feel that they're friendly! Spits..
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Bamzyriches451: 8:56am On Apr 28, 2022
Damn!!
The heart of man is extremely wicked...
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Jhenny(f): 8:56am On Apr 28, 2022
You are a senseless human. The lady that entered the BRT bus and was killed, that too was a free ride right?. Until these things happen to someone very close to you will many of you senseless lots grow a brain.

Humphrey2015:
Ladies Pls stop entering free vehicle. Always use public transport
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by EdwardRandy(m): 8:56am On Apr 28, 2022
GeneralPula:

Fable..

Nah movie the herbalist cast give you..

Ritual has nothing to do with how long one will live..

People die everyday. People die young / old... Ritual or no ritual..

So if you do ritual and it works for you, you’ll enjoy it till when you’re meant to die... Repercussion self get variance - some people do escape it..

See this life ehh, no let them kill you ni oo.. Nah person wey dem kill him own finish oo..
My Gee this is no movie. Remember I said repercussions vary and dependent on the deity involved?

You could do ritual and still live long but that doesn't shield you from paying the price in one way or the other. Nobody spills an innocent blood and gets availed of the difficulties that come with it. If you don't pay personally, your generation would.

Have you heard of Eze-ego from Anambra? The multi billionaire who died not later than the age of 34 in the 90s, and till date his name and wealth still rings a bell.

You think he would be that rich and famous if he hadn't paid the ultimate price? Today his wife and kids are flexing his wealth but where is he?
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by EdwardRandy(m): 8:58am On Apr 28, 2022
habsydiamond:
thanks for this... At least I now know more about this stuff
You're welcome bro.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by lookingfly: 9:00am On Apr 28, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Stephanie Seember Terungwa Edward Achado: Missing Female Corps Member Found Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (Graphic Photos)

Source: https://salemgists.com/missing-female-corps-member-stephanie-se-ember-terungwa-found-dead-her-private-organs-removed/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099650/corper-stephanie-terungwa-missing-abuja
fine gal like this wasted!!.......be weary of lifts oooo, especially in Abuja. Enter public transport where different people are entering instead of forming big guy or gal a d enter lift alone wey you no know who that person be.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Jhenny(f): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2022
zico530:
Wickedness of man. Girls should be careful for the quest for money. The Bible says love for money is the root of all evil.
What quest for money? Why are many of you mad in this forum. It is this madness that has kept me away from this site.

Could she not have entered a wrong bus and got killed. All the ritual killings you have read about these past few times, how many was as a result of quest for money.

Why are many of you mad on this site. Goodness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2022
So sad

End Sars protesters over to you wear your uniform and stand na … u Sabi pass well trained personnel na…enter street protect us
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2022
Easy5265:

You must be naive or a chronic buharist. Politics determines what you eat, even what you wear. The economic situation is the primary reason for this desperation and barbaric acts that have become a daily occurrence.

grin FLIMSY EXCUSE You don't have any point to justify such murderous acts based on economic situation. People always looking for short cuts to success through IGNORANCE such ritual killings that is nothing but a BIG LIE!

spy24, Truvelisback, Easy5265 are you saying you can commit this kind of crime too because of the economic situation of the country?
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Bakerdav: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2022
all this girl's, na money b there problem with doing olosho up and down, they want to chill with d Big's boys, I don't have pity for them I swear
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2022
macho44:

And after I tell him, what next? grin

Tell him first , let's see

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House / NYSC Library / This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.