Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (131376 Views)

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Indispensable85(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
Wickedness have taken over the world. God have mercy.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by generalwo(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nigeria have failed us all.... The land of our birth is now the same land where blood flows everyday..... God please, heal this country before it consumes everything and everyone good You have created!!!

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Charmingpet: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Crime rate has increased so badly in Nigeria. What is the reason? This is so sad, RIP
election is near

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Haaaa so sad
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is satanic.....whoever did this will perish in a gruesome manner

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Femeto: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Until we realize Corp members are endangered this things won’t stop.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Sureblack47: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
It shall never be well with whoever that did this.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by EmmyDJourno: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
What is the meaning of all this, cases like this should be solved immediately, to restore public confidence, but Buhari is our President. RIP my dear, forgive us and spare some prayers for this Nation

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Ishilove: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
phorget:

I cant even kill a chicken bro, can't imagine where this people get their guts.
Your humanity is intact. The people doing this have lost theirs and don't think and view things the same way you do.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by SoapQueen(f): 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Stephanie Seember Terungwa Edward Achado: Missing Female Corps Member Found Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (Graphic Photos)

Source: https://salemgists.com/missing-female-corps-member-stephanie-se-ember-terungwa-found-dead-her-private-organs-removed/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099650/corper-stephanie-terungwa-missing-abuja

My God! This stunning girl gone like that? God saves us.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by mrkings84(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
CRUELMANITY REPLACE WITH HUMANITY!

Many of the flashy cars and beautiful buildings you see around are a product of man sacrificing man.

The people of Sodom didn't do much when God destroyed them.

With little boys going into Yahoo plus, and the general election drawing closer, all I can say is everyone should be mindful of this where they go to.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by R2bees2: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
How can you see this fine sweet girl and still went ahead to butcher her... This is heartbreaking. God please protect my loved ones

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Oh! Lord as I lay down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
And if I die before I wake
I pray the my soul to take
Cos we're living in this crazy...9ja

Lord I pray x3
Show us your mercy
To shun all this evil
As I pray...

Believe me when i say Nigeria is in autopilot
Were poeple die like flies everyday
Is it because of forth coming election or
is it because of money ritual, yahoo yahoo
Or for the fun of it?

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by 001spice: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Oh no. What a lost. Aha which kind president we get wey no fit handle security. God punish everybody that vote for buhari

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Edyice: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nigeria need to upgrade with forensic and good data base system

This killing is getting out of hand .

Politicians should stop looting money and do the needful

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
Why are humans this wicked?

During Easter before I was able to kill the chicken it took me time because I was having pity on the poor creature........

And eventually you killed the chicken, prepared and ate it. Assuming you do this on a regular basis it will become easier. Same scenario human killers go through, they feel pity the first time but still go ahead with it. It's in you

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by FLYFIRE(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
When the Wicked rules, people suffer...Prov 29:2.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Dorwadora(f): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
I sure say this girl no Sabi talk to person... I'm sure she would be very insultive to men or unknown strangers when she was alive... See her end now!!
Are you for real?

This is so low and insensitive of you angry angry angry

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Kdon2: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Stephanie Seember Terungwa Edward Achado: Missing Female Corps Member Found Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (Graphic Photos)

Source: https://salemgists.com/missing-female-corps-member-stephanie-se-ember-terungwa-found-dead-her-private-organs-removed/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099650/corper-stephanie-terungwa-missing-abuja

Wicked federal government will not see this and scrap the nonsense nysc now o. In short they are always blind to this kind of matter.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by kennygreen(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Shetemi12:
My God! This is so crazy. They should blur these pictures for God's sake

Come on, are u not a man ?

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by ComeToJesus: 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
And you fools couldn't censor or seek viewer's discretion.

Bunch of barbarians...untrained people that stumbled on Obasanjo's internet.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by LollySeaSide: 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
The painful thing about being killed in Nigeria is that you're killed in a useless country by a useless ritualist who will use your useful organs for a useless means.
At the end, the idiot will not even become rich.
You must not rest in peace until all the people involved in your death are hunted down.
Fight!
Spirit of the dead girl, fight!!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Sirbuchi10: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Wow what a great lose
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by 3kay945(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
That is why I stopped giving people lift, cos you won't know who is after your body parts.

Also, it is high time girls restraint from easy money and gifts. Work for your own needs.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by nesgeeek(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
May her Soul rest in peace.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Angelfrost(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
No more security in this country...

Every man/woman is on his/her own!

The worst part is that evil and criminal minded people know this all too well, and they are taking advantage of it every day!

Kidnappers
Terrorists
Bandits
Hoodlums
Cultists
Ritualists
Fraudsters
Just name it....

They don't even fear anymore!!!

If you are here, you don't have a gun, knife, or hand to hand combat skills, pepper spray, etc, I just pity you!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House / NYSC Library / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House