Stats: 3,163,049 members, 7,852,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed - NYSC (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (131608 Views)

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by MedicH: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2022
adebayo987:
Very unfortunate!

IPOB should not be the only enemy this government sees. They should put shoot on sight order on yahoo boys, ritualist alhajis and bandits. Since they can't provide jobs, let them enforce very harsh sentence on these wicked souls and send all the law enforcement agents all out against them. My sister was nearly nabbed but her pregnancy saved her but they still went ahead to steal her phone. Luckily for her, the phone was flashed and she just took it from the repairer.

All taxis should be painted same way and finger prints, trackers and cctv installed. Because it's public transport means they're using to nab people.

May the souls of the killers rot in hell and may this beautiful soul rest in peace.

Chai! This girl too fine... Mtcheeew it's well.

ogun state is the headquarters of ritual killing hope you know
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by 3kay945(m): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2022
PhantomProbe:

I bet Nigerians haven't learnt their lesson. Looks like they are itching to make another electoral mistake. Some will vote amiss for the sake of small monetary gains, others will vote amiss due to their blind hatred for the ethnicity of the credible candidates. Lol...

I won't be surprise if it happens again. Suffering and smiling started long time ago even before I was born. Seems Nigerians did something bad elsewhere in their previous lives which caused them being dumped here by the Godhead to reap.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by macho44(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Tell him first , let's see
Two things are involved. Either he gree, or he no gree. If he gree, fine and good, if he no gree we go ELOPE, abi no be so?
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Born2Breed(f): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2022
anonimi:

What is it with parents reaping the fruits of their labour?
Do Elon Musk's parents reap the fruits of their labour?
Will Elon Musk reap the fruits of his labour from his children?

Poverty mentality shows up in different forms, walahi!

Just take a look at the mirror and say hi silly.

Poverty is rampant in Nigeria and trying to think otherwise is living in f00l's Paradise.

Most parents strive day and night, sell properties n more to send their kids to school with the hope they will take care of them when old age comes knocking. Also, it's an African thing and using Elon Musk as a comparison shows are far you are from Nigerians' reality.

If anyone thinks this is not the reality on the ground because you are well to do or came from a family where there is an abundance, then you better have a rethink.

Walahi you dense!

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by nikz(f): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2022
Fashionista01:
Rest in peace beautiful girl. Your killer/killers will not go Scott free in this world and the world beyond. Your parents/ guidance spent alot to train you and your killer/ killers cut your life short because of blood money. As Almighty God lives their own life will be cut short. As your parent and siblings are shading tears because of what your killer/killers did to you tears and agony will not depart from their door post.

We invoke the wrath of God upon them from the day they killed this pretty soul in Jesus name. Whatever they seek will be far from them nonsense. Its so painful.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Inosky: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Wickedness of human being, even devil will be shocked! May God punish those behind this!
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by anonimi: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Born2Breed:
Just take a look at the mirror and say hi silly.

Poverty is rampant in Nigeria and trying to think otherwise is living in f00l's Paradise.

Most parents strive day and night, sell properties n more to send their kids to school with the hope they will take care of them when old age comes knocking. Also, it's an African thing and using Elon Musk as a comparison shows are far you are from Nigerians' reality.

If anyone thinks this is not the reality on the ground because you are well to do or came from a family where there is an abundance, then you better have a rethink.

Walahi you dense!

If it is the reality on the ground, please how will having parents irresponsibly bring into the world children who will slave for them after the children start earning money, the way out of the wretched reality you described.
I am sure you can answer from your non-dense POV.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:51am On Apr 28, 2022
macho44:

Two things are involved. Either he gree, or he no gree. If he gree, fine and good, if he no gree we go ELOPE, abi no be so?

No be so oh
Eloping puts me in danger sir , no vex grin

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by macho44(m): 9:55am On Apr 28, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

No be so oh
Eloping puts me in danger sir , no vex grin
In The Arms Of A "PERFECT GENTLEMAN" Like Myself, You Ain't Got No Worries grin
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:58am On Apr 28, 2022
macho44:

In The Arms Of A "PERFECT GENTLEMAN" Like Myself, You Ain't Got No Worries grin

Again " lol okay" grin
You want to come and finish me kpatakpata , abeg oh
I'm fine

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by orumba(m): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2022
No peace for the wicked, just to oppress others you go kill Human beings
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by macho44(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Again " lol okay" grin
You want to come and finish me kpatakpata , abeg oh
I'm fine
A Perfect Gentleman Is One Of A Kind. Rare & Beyond Compare wink
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2022
macho44:

A Perfect Gentleman Is One Of A Kind. Rare & Beyond Compare wink

I'm fine sir
I don't want

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by macho44(m): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I'm fine sir
I don't want
A Perfect Gentleman Is Relentless In Pursuit. A Peculiar Trait Of A Hapless Romantic cheesy
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Truvelisback(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2022
Blablamalala:

grin FLIMSY EXCUSE You don't have any point to justify such murderous acts based on economic situation. People always looking for short cuts to success through IGNORANCE such ritual killings that is nothing but a BIG LIE!

spy24, Truvelisback, Easy5265 are you saying you can commit this kind of crime too because of the economic situation of the country?
I can't but there are people who would do. Severe hunger and hardship could drive people to do strange things for survival. Or haven't red in the Bible how 2 women agreed to their children for because of the economic situation? During GEJ tenure, it wasn't as severe as this. Now, even teenagers and below teenagers are into money ritual.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Bahamas95(m): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2022
Ficient:

And eventually you killed the chicken, prepared and ate it. Assuming you do this on a regular basis it will become easier. Same scenario human killers go through, they feel pity the first time but still go ahead with it. It's in you
It's not same scenario because some animals are for consumption, not humans.
It baffles me how some people kill humans for fun or whatever reason and still sleep at night as if nothing happened.....When God created the world he gave us plants and animals as food not humans.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by TempleHouse: 10:28am On Apr 28, 2022
MUST YOU SHOW THE REAL GORY PICTURE

YOU CANT EVEN RESPECT THE FAMILY

BLACK JOURNALISM IS SO ODD AND CRUEL !!?
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Obansy112(m): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2022
Tracka:
Humanity is gone, we're in a mess
Absolutely bro
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Obansy112(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2022
Born2Breed:
This life eh.

Just when the parents want to start reaping the fruit of their labour.

Despite these human sacrifices to get power and wealth quicker, Elon Musk is still the richest man.

It's high time our youth knows there are more legitimate ways of making money on the internet than fraud, it's high time our politicians know you don't need human sacrifices to elongate your life or gain more power.

Na only God dey protect. May God continue to protect us and our children.

May her soul rest in peace and may her killers never have peace.

Can you kindly teach me those legitimate way on the Internet.. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by hansomb: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2022
Hmmm, such a beauty. . . E no go better for Yahoo plus and anyone wey dey support them. Beautiful fair ladies are becoming endangered species down south as of now. Be careful ladies. Is it only ladies dey use for rituals, if yes why ?

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by deluxecad(m): 11:07am On Apr 28, 2022
This shatters my heart. May her killers never escape justice in this life and hereafter.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by DONFASZY(m): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2022
Nigerians are busy fighting yul

Forbes just released it's annual World's Richest Men list.

Top 10

1. ��Elon Musk: $219b
2. ��Jeff Bezos: $171b
3. ��Bernard Arnault & family: $158b
4. ��Bill Gates: $129 B
5. ��Warren Buffett: $118b
6. ��Larry Page: $111b
7. ��Sergey Brin: $107b
8. ��Larry Ellison: $106b
9. ��Steve Ballmer: $91.4b
10. ��Gautam Adani: $90.7b

Seven of the top 10 billionaires made their fortunes in technology, with Arnault, Berkshire Hathaway's Warren Buffett, and Adani Group founder Gautam Adani the exceptions.

It's surprising that NOT a single African money ritualists made the list. . .

After killing human beings for money, it still didn't produce Billions in dollars. What exactly is the point then?

Money ritual that cannot give you Billion dollars, what sort of senseless exercise is that? It is now clear that it doesn't work and ignorant people are just wasting innocent human beings in the name of money ritual.

Shame!

Say no to money ritual.
The real money is there in your head not in the blood of any human being.

Stop the killings!"

Me: *We should spread this message to our children, families and friends! This is the time to let everyone know that ONLY hard work pays*...
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by anungangampu: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2022
Trying to convince female students of 13-14yrs not to follow yahoo boys yesterday was like telling them not to have boyfriends at all. The constant "what is wrong with yahoo-yahoo naa!!"
I wasn't myself for sometimes but thats how deep things has become now. There is a huge catalyst of having this kind of quick money spreading down to teenagers seing it as the only way to become rich and the little girls seing yahoo boys as the ideal boyfriend. Such a huge drive

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Gainman: 11:40am On Apr 28, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Do you mean it's real
what is hidden inside spiritual is more than what u are seeing physically.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Jeon(f): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2022
Blablamalala:
Jeon cry
so bad, she left us cry.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Dickson178(m): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
zico530:
Wickedness of man. Girls should be careful for the quest for money. The Bible says love for money is the root of all evil.
but pastors no dey reject money?
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Prisco4luv(m): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Evil everywhere, why this killings and rituals...
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Englishisamust: 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Look at how I'm crying cry cry

She fine no be small

She have a 1year old son. May be she sacrifice her for that 1 year old son. Her killer no go experience peace from today henceforth

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by CaptMarvel(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Acts of the wicked.

Evil shall not depart from the doorstep of the wicked.

So sad!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House / NYSC Library / This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59