Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (131388 Views)

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by ERORR404(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Oh Stephanie.. gone just like that.. csskd 07 set mourns!

13 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Abuja too is not safe but buhari is safe.

7 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
habsydiamond:
Ritual killing in this country is becoming unbearable oo.. What these people fail to understand is that there is nothing like blood money,the blood money u do that can't place u as the richest man on earth is just waste of living soul.. Stop waste precious souls that u can't create. Rip to the dead
You don try am wey E no work before?

4 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Karmaisme(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
A lady I met on Facebook asked me to come visit but with all news online lately, I told her to come visit me if she want to see me....

I remember sometimes in 2010 I visited a girl I met on GLO chat who was schooling at Abraka from Kwara state and spent four days with her. I can't try such now, God forbid.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Englishisamust: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
God go punish her killer. Some people are just too wicked. God why?? Innocent girl.

8 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by superemmy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Humanity Why undecided
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by habsydiamond(m): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Revolution2022:
You don try am wey E no work before?
try am kee... Na my God I hold tight oo

8 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Goldbw122(m): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
Greed to get money have destroy so many life, just take a look at the young girl, so full of life and this kind of situation hits her and she is no more just because they want to get money in a quick way and they don't care how they get the money, very bad..

16 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Truvelisback(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
The severe hardship Buhari has brought on Nigerians has increased the rate of crimes and wickedness. During GEJ govt, it wasn't as terrible as this.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
The severe hardship Buharia has brought on has increased the rate of crimes and wickedness. During GEJ, it wasn't as terrible as this.

Why do we like to play Politics with everything? Just why?!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by BusinessPlan22: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
A lady I met on Facebook asked me to come visit but with all news online lately, I told her to come visit me if she want to see me....

Don't even risk such bro. Make person nor come die for ur house

7 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by MartinCorridon: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
shocked

God help us all!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Gainman: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
habsydiamond:
Ritual killing in this country is becoming unbearable oo.. What these people fail to understand is that there is nothing like blood money,the blood money u do that can't place u as the richest man on earth is just waste of living soul.. Stop waste precious souls that u can't create. Rip to the dead
sit down there and be saying there is no money ritual. Those people doing it when they hear what u say they will laugh. No money ritual and they keep doing it. And for your information. All human ritual are not only purposely to make direct money.those looking for spiritual power, political power or business success. What do u think they use. And stop saying people who do it do not have money like richest man. God should just wipe these evil people. That is d solution.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by DryMouth: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gainman:
sit down there and be saying there is no money ritual. Those people doing it when they hear what u say they will laugh. No money ritual and they keep doing it. And for your information. All human ritual are not only purposely to make direct money.those looking for spiritual power, political power or business success. What do u think they use. And stop saying people who do it do not have money like richest man. God should just wipe these evil people. That is d solution.
Oga money ritual is nonsense and doesn't work anything.

pple keep doing only for trial and error purpose. E no dey work.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by stamapro(m): 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Her killers are under a curse, they have provoked a terrible flow in the realm of the spirit to themselves and generation. That's why when something happens to some people. Just keep mute and reflect. What you sow you reap

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Don't even risk such bro. Make person nor come die for ur house
this really got me make no be say she want to die before sad

4 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Gainman: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
DryMouth:

Oga money ritual is nonsense and doesn't work anything.

pple keep doing only for trial and error purpose. E no dey work.
go and volunteer your head for ritual and your ghost will be seeing them spending d money. Cant u even learn from these yahoo plus guys.

10 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by habsydiamond(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gainman:
amen oo

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by 3kay945(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ejelah:

The level of widespread poverty and desperation increased massively under this Buhari administration. Many of this things we are seeing is as a result of that desperation. This government is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria, I have never seen so many people complaining about how bad things have become as I am seeing under this Buhari administration. Even people I thought were doing well are crying under this useless government.

Nigerian wasted 8years under this government, nothing good to claim as achievement expect bloods and tears!

17 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by 3kay945(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
I sure say this girl no Sabi talk to person... I'm sure she would be very insultive to men or unknown strangers when she was alive... See her end now!!

Are you for real?

15 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by DryMouth: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gainman:
go and volunteer your head for ritual and your ghost will be seeing them spending d money. Cant u even learn from these yahoo plus guys.
That's the tale you guys always use in covering your ignorance.
Oga money ritual is a trial and error thing. Do the ritual and dnt work for money. Then you will see if works or not

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is so bad
sad
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Arexit: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
hmmmmm. we are sick here
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by chukwuibuipob: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
angry angry sad DEATH to RITUALIST,KIDNAPPERS, angry angry

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Hextor(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lord have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House / NYSC Library / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.