Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women (39776 Views)

Dear Nigerian Women 2 / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Acidosis(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gloriagee:
Of all things to bother about concerning this horror series , doubt that should be priority but I guess that's your prerogative.

Is this message for me or the OP?
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Gloriagee(f): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
For you. How is the fact that Yuls wife did not hawk akamu to justify her being labelled a suffering and smiling wife more important than the injustice she's been served?

Acidosis:

Is this message for me or the OP?

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by LocalStandard1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... You don't know what you are saying bro.
Yul's father Pete was a civil servant and a presenter in radio Nigeria.

When he featured in things fall apart then,he acted so well that when he retired he joined nollywood so he wasn't rich.

It took him,Pete more than 10 yrs to complete his personal house in Enugu so tell me how such a person will be tagged rich then?

Yul him self after writing his waec then in 1998 from New heaven boys secondary school got admission,graduated and while waiting to serve got his girlfriend pregnant.

It was the dad that stood for him and was taking care of him and the wife .

And it was at that time that Pete introduced him and the other of his son into acting and luck smiled on Yul.

Believe him when he says he had nothing.
This na guy weh I know too well. Grew up together in the same vicinity,move around and belong to the same group chat of our old boys though he left the forum now.
So you won't tell me about the family.
Baba stop supporting this view you support, what Yul did is the most honorable thing to do. You are older than me so tell me, would you rather he continues sleeping with women outside or marry one more legitimately as a wife giving that new born a home.

She stood by him she stood by him does it mean he owes his life to her?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Acidosis(m): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gloriagee:
For you. How is the fact that Yuls wife did not hawk akamu to justify her being labelled a suffering and smiling wife more important than the injustice she's been served?

It can't be for me since I am not the one advising women to STOP SUFFERING WITH THEIR MEN but instead go out there and make themselves comfortable (In my interpretation: even if it means leaving their relationships and marriages to become oloshos) because one motivational speaker called Yul Edochie cheated on his "suffering" and smiling wife.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Emarvel(m): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gloriagee:

Now the large public outcry is cos Yul himself has repeatedly and publicly hyped his wife for sticking with him when he had nothing and we (male, female and his male siblings) are particularly bothered about his appaling model of rewarding her.

He has repeatedly praise her till date, but there's no where he promised her monogamy.
He married a 2nd wife doesn't mean he now detest her, he just want to continue to live peacefully.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by ehay(f): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Jaqenhghar:

Niggerian men: women please go and make your money. Dont depend on men for anything

Still Niggerian men: She is always working and doesn't have time for her husband... she is not submissive enough

Naija women don suffer

I prefer to always work and not be submissive and push him to marry another wife than for me to be a submissive homemaker, only for him to.marry another wife when he makes it. At least I will know I did not kill myself for him when he was my solo husband.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Gloriagee(f): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Are you a Christian? Or have you attended a Christian marriage ceremony? Your answers should explain if he promised her monogamy or not. And this is some strange way to live peacefully, hurting someone whos invested her life in yours Well what do I know? I'm only a Nigerian woman who's not in need of any dumb praise from a cheat.

Emarvel:

He has repeatedly praise her till date, but there's no where he promised her monogamy.
He married a 2nd wife doesn't mean he now detest her, he just want to continue to live peacefully.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Klass99(f): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Truvelisback(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mstick:
We all woke up to the news that Yul Edochie married a second wife and I've seen numerous takes especially from Nigerian men about how it's within his rights to do so. Of course polygamy is not and has never been a crime in Africa but is that really what polygamy is? Does the first wife at least get a heads up in such a situation?

May Edochie said she found out on Monday that her husband got married on Sunday, that is pure and sheer wickedness. A woman spends 17 years of her life with you, gives you four children and I am sure she has contributed financially, morally and in other ways to build the home and Yul Edochie didn't even have the decency to tell this same woman about his plans.

Men always talk about how the women of this days aren't loyal like their mothers LOL! Things like this and more that women see everyday and you still expect loyalty?!

My advice to every married woman, engaged woman and women in general. You see that man you're doing struggle love with, have a backup plan my dear, I repeat don't TRUST THE LOYALTY OF A BROKE MAN. Get a job, save money, don't have children that you cannot comfortably take care of alone, surround yourself with your family, don't fight your family EVER because when shît hits the fan they're the ones that will protect and fight for you.

African women, Black women, Nigerian women please and please stop aiding struggle love, go out there and work for your own money, it's better you struggle alone, than carrying a baby on your back while wondering what you would cook when you get home.

Work for your own money, stop shrinking yourselves, if a man says he wouldn't marry you because you've a car or a house it's not a lose but a gain.

Una just like to dey judge people? How do u know he was before marrying her? Do u even know what prompted his action?
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Baba stop supporting this view you support, what Yul did is the most honorable thing to do. You are older than me so tell me, would you rather he continues sleeping with women outside or marry one more legitimately as a wife giving that new born a home.

She stood by him she stood by him does it mean he owes his life to her?
.... I'm not interested in whether what Yul did is wrong or right because no matter what,my opinion doesn't count to him because he has made his choice.

I don't care if she stood by him or not.
Yul himself has said it so many times that she Mary has stood by him when he had nothing and I only concurred because Yul was my neighbor back then and I know he was saying the truth.

So anybody coming here to tell me it's a lie just to sound politically correct or because of his hatred for women should come with prove of how Rich Yul or his father was then. That's all.

He can as well marry more wives it's non of my business bro.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by ImaIma1(f): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Caleycashh:
Great!... they should be responsible and bear what comes out of it not coming on social media and seeking for pity and people's views, no one actually cares!!!

The same way the ones who married "not rich" guys should do too.

We should stop this prejudice for girls who married rich guys. Why not the same prejudice for girls who married poor guys? Must everyone marry poor?

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Kobojunkie: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
DryMouth:

And your comment was sensible.

Abeg no man can stay with one woman forever. Especially after 4kids. The pussy is already dead and nothing to enjoy.
I am sorry what? I read somewhere that the second wife already had a husband and kids of her own before he got her pregnant making your postulate senseless in this case. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by ImaIma1(f): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
Davesaves:
she is right my sister. being a submissive wife doesn't pay. just go out there and enjoy your life. if ur husband catches u and sends u back to your father's house, it will be his loss cos you will have nothing to loose

I don't know what you are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Kobojunkie: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
Davesaves:
she is right my sister. being a submissive wife doesn't pay. just go out there and enjoy your life. if ur husband catches u and sends u back to your father's house, it will be his loss cos you will have nothing to loose
And this seems what many a Nigerian woman has finally realized.... a "good woman" has no real value in a Nigerian marriage. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Kobojunkie: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
LadyTara:
Why do Nigerians always lack accountability?
Why do we always look for ways to shift blame?
The bolded gets me irritated every time. There is nothing like using juju to tie down a man.Its the greatest myth that needs to be done away with. This is 2022 abeg.

A grown up man has extra marital affair but in other to get a soft landing the next thing people claim the other woman tied him with juju. angry angry angry. Either way, a woman still gets to pay for the actions of the man. If it not the fault of his wife for not being enough for him,it's the fault of his side chick for using juju. undecided undecided

When will men be accountable with their full chest? If you can cheat atleast don't insult our intelligence and pass the blame on the supernatural, that's wickedness.
Welcome to Nigeria, the land where foolishness thrives. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Truvelisback(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mr. Ned Nwoko had more than 4 wives b4 marrying Regina Daniels, nobody crucify him. Infact, u ladies were the cheering her up for her Bravery but Yul only have 2 wives, now, una no want let person drink water drop cup.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by ImaIma1(f): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
DryMouth:

And your comment was sensible.

Abeg no man can stay with one woman forever. Especially after 4kids. The pussy is already dead and nothing to enjoy.

So because you are broke, you are a better husband now.

You think women all want to stay with one man forever with the same manhood? You think it's only men that want variety or something new? If a woman decides to stay put, it's not because she's a fool but because it's her choice.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Emarvel(m): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gloriagee:
Are you a Christian? Or have you attended a Christian marriage ceremony? Your answers should explain if he promised her monogamy or not. And this is some strange way to live peacefully, hurting someone whos invested her life in yours Well what do I know? I'm only a Nigerian woman who's not in need of any dumb praise from a cheat.

I will skip your rhetorical questions and respond to the bolded, when you say or write that a woman suffered with a man, is it that the woman was far better than the man but she chose to marry the man or both of them were just managing? If both of them were managing, then stop using the term stick by or suffer with because its not applicable, life is just a race and we all came to be part of it, nobody invested his/her life into another, let's stop playing the blame game.
If he was maltreating her or she cried out because of domestic violence, then i will be a critic of Yul, but right now he has done nothing wrong by marrying a 2nd wife, unless he stop caring for the first wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Klass99(f): 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Gloriagee(f): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
You skipped the response to the question, did he promise her monogamy or not. All your epistle means nothing to me, its your choice if you decide to live peacefully by marrying a second wife.

Emarvel:

I will skip your rhetorical questions and respond to the bolded, when you say or write that a woman suffered with a man, is it that the woman was far better than the man but she chose to marry the man or both of them were just managing? If both of them were managing, then stop using the term stick by or suffer with because its not applicable, life is just a race and we all came to be part of it, nobody invested his/her life into another, let's stop playing the blame game.
If he was maltreating her or she cried out because of domestic violence, then i will be a critic of Yul, but right now he has done nothing wrong by marrying a 2nd wife, unless he stop caring for the first wife.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by LadyTara(f): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Welcome to Nigeria, the land where foolishness thrives. undecided
It's just nuseating.

It's the biggest scam of the century to say a philandering man is under the influence of the supernatural,it makes no sense but I wonder how over time this even became a thing. Even educated people, next thing now they will tell the wife to go fast and pray to loose a grown philandering man from the demons of philandering that has possessed him. undecided.

There is no difference between this and people who use insanity to escape being punished by the law.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by ogwumgbe: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

YUL informed his wife about his decision to take a second wife. The wife is just a jealous person that doesn't want to share his man with any woman, and she's very right to be.

For the fact that Yul first wife commented on the post " God will judge you people" doesn't mean that the husband didn't informed her of his intention to take a second wife, she didn't just agree to it and majority of women would do the same including me.

Again, why are emotional women blaming Yul on this and said nothing about the woman that sleep with Yul even when she knew that Yul was married. Our women failed to see the evil of the second wife who rush and opened her legs for Yul to pounce just to spoil another woman's home.

You'll be very stupid and useless if you blame Yul Edochie on this and never said anything about the second wife who sleeps with someone's husband unapologetically just to bring him disunity into someone's once peaceful home.

Truly women are their own greatest enemy.

Men when I saw that second wife, I didn't blame Yul at all: the lady is too hot darling, it takes a very strong monk to resist that lady
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Kobojunkie: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
shizzle1:
Btw, in all of this Yul saga, the only area where I fault Yul is not informing his wife much earlier only for her to find out after the 'secret' bride price was paid. That was utterly disrespectful, betrayal of trust and outrightly stupid of him

Reliable information has it that he played away match , but the side chick not wanting to end with the tag of baby mama insisted and threatened him.

At this point, Yul was left with no option ...he eventually gave in to her demands unwillingly to take her in as a second wife...and here we are!

Not exenorating Yul of blame but how about you ladies spare some of your rhetorics for the lady who chose to crash another woman's marriage ? Not fair enough?
So you no fault am say na another man wife , we don born pikin for her own husband, him go carry? undecided

Your yul, Mr hero, is a homewrecker, and you don't think he should be faulted for that? Well, one thing about Nigeria is the more you lot praise the more awaits. I see more men boldly wrecking other men's homes in their bid to find happiness, much like there hero , Yul, did. . undecided

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
shizzle1:
What's horrible about his English? cheesy

Just say it's too advanced beyond your comprehension...lol

You know that guy's grammar is horrible. No dey support rubbish. Good day

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by ALFADOS(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
According to African proverb, he who wear shoes knows where is pinching him, so Yul know where is problems are so we the propagandist should gerarra hear pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court / Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.